Webm Thread: Smooth edition

Last webm thread is reaching page 13
post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Fun? Where do you think we are?

I guess that I'll shill this fan made English cover of "Lost in Thought All Alone" FE:Fates. I think that it is much better than the official English translation. I never liked FE.

Woof, jesus.
Should we ignore the loop being absolutely horrendous, and arguably completely broken?
Should we ignore all the quests being terribly written fetchquests?
Should we ignore there being a completely bottlenecked mess of watered down RPG mechanics which managed to force a playstyle moreso than any Bethesda game, and the majority of RPGs, even modern games which attempt to be action adventure hybrids?
Fair enough it's got better gameplay with the shooting mechanics, but that doesn't save it from anything else. Remember that Fallout 4's FPS mechanics are mediocre for a game at best, it doesn't do anything particularly well.

Everything bar the shooting mechanics are dogshit. This is the first Bethesda game which CANNOT be fixed with mods.

If that doesn't qualify a game for being bad, what exactly does. MrMattyPlays is a bigger idiot than DSP.

no

videogames

FaggotFist like to pretend that he doesn't have shit taste.

If the game is shit, of course someone wouldn't respect it.

"If you played a game for X amount of hours then you have to of liked it"
What a Faggot. I played DmC of over 100 hours not because I loved it but because as a die hard Devil may cry autist I needed to examine every inch of the game to see how wrong everything was.

Agreed.

you can also play a game that sucks ass because you're staring at it, seeing through the cracks at what it could have been

Dude.

Holy shit this is gold

ah fuck didn't mean to spoil

HOW DEH YOU?

i see someone has been skipping their mandatory mutliculturalism classes

Depends on which part of Germany tbh.

I seriously want this.

there' s really no hope for Sweden nor for >>12548487

no

Are you a low-T beta?

You're not helping by posting cuck webms. :^|

I would have loved this as a kid. Too bad I'm a grown-up now.

why? does it make you want to kill yourself or does it make your pee-pee hard or both?
It certainly won't make you mad as hell and want to make you retake your homeland or anything that's for sure

Jesus, surely that's not a real ad, r-right?

it's almost a real ad , as in it was financed , it was made but it wasn't deemed that the public was ready for it back then 2012 so it's on youtube now tagged as 'banned' or 'fake'

But who will you believe ? The truth or your own lying eyes?

so the boy has teleportation powers?

If snakes were capable of love I'd get one.

Half of them are "no fun allowed" in human form, and the other half are trying so hard to stifle their laughter.

song on second webm?

Man, imagine a snake acting like a dog, or even a cat.

That thread was gold

What is this

Aaaand the last one

I love the transition of the lady in the middle from "look I'm on tv" to "this oppressive white male is invading my safe space".

No clue, sorry fam

Avril 14, Apex Twin

Spoiling that shit and the Star Wars movie was the best.

I love you, Mark.

DanielfromSL

AND A REAL HUMAN BEAN

It was great seeing everyone get along for a bit, even if it was just to fuck with Shia.

Is it time?

This from a film festival? got a magnet?

this guy is the embodiment of those "now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion on fallout 4" threads

some of these crack me up, what the hell is this? do gooks just sit around and camwhore to read shit put in their chat?

Jus a experimental niponese animation, name is in the filename if you want to know.

Is there more like that second webm?

beat me to it

My fucking nightmare.

Nico Nico Douga camwhores cannot resist reading shit in English.

I wish I still had the original saved.

Shit, if snakes were smart enough to be able to be housebroken and to not view you as potential food if they got too big, having a floppy-faced python might be kind of fun.

every now and then shit may just go your way

Thanks m8.

Was about to post it.

OUT SKILLED

Funny how they had to copy the NBC logo with the peacock. Other than that it's a bizarre cross between anime and disney.

Thanks for this.

Why is Cirno such a Whimsical.

Pure handgun kino.

the puppeteer is a jew

Cirno is a NIGGER

you're mom :^)

There is also a version in which they sing it together, which imo is the worst version off all.

You want smooth?

you deserve to be bullied

fascinating culture indeed

Remember that thread where Facepunch visited us because we were making fun of them because someone on Holla Forums made a video shitting on fallout 4?

I think I've been to that McDonald's.

Who spunked all over that screen cap?

John K is fucking terrible. His art is disgusting and gross out humor is the only form of comedy he can wrap his head around.

HOLY SHIT
People, I want to tell you everything today
People, I want to tell you everything now
People, I should tell you everything today
People, I should tell you everything now

What surprised me, in the whole of Malawi
What I’ve seen in Nkhata Bay
Small children dropping out of school now
Small children know men today
Small children are married nowadays
Small children of 9 years have babies – Mayiwe!

Ah-lalala waaah, Ah-yayaya eeeeh!
Ah-yayaya ooooh, Ah-yayaya ooooh!
Ah-yayaya today, Ah-yayaya Mayiwe!

It’s true! It’s true!

People, let me tell you everything now
People, let me tell you everything
People, I want to tell you everything
They said I should tell you everything now
At Njaya, I want to tell you everything
At Mayoka, I want to tell you everything

What surprised me, in the whole of Malawi
What I’ve seen there, in Nkhata Bay
Seeing the whole Malawi…
Seeing the whole Africa
Our destination is (Hell) fire – Mayiwe!

Ah-yayaya waaah, Ah-yayaya eeeeh!
Ah-yayaya ooooh, Ah-yayaya Mayiwe! – Mayiwe!
Ah-yayaya waaah, Ah-yayaya oooh!

It’s true, It’s true mama, It’s true, It’s true
More Fire – More Fire

Saturday night, have some power metal

Goddamn Kanji can fucking dance.

I can't even tell what the original is. Too much noise.

There should be a hank hill voice mod for MGSV

Jesus, his voice

Does anyone have that japanese song from like two webm threads ago?

at one point in the song they spell out something and it's really catchy but it's a weird word and I can't remember it because I believe it's Japanese.

Guess what this has to do with torrenting Chinese Cartoons :^)

You mean this one?

I paid $80 for a pro-sound modded gameboy with backlight and the fucker didn't even do the sound mod. It's been 2 years and I'm still angry.

Here is my Advice when you Travel to Canada Vancouver British Columbia is a Nice City and it has Great Scenery Including Whistler and Vancouver Island Including Victoria British Columbia and Toronto is also a Nice City when you Visit the CN Tower in Toronto and when you go to Calgary and Edmonton it is also a Nice City and you can Go to Calgary Tower and Sydney Nova Scotia is a Nice city you have to Come to Sydney Nova Scotia a lot of Tourists come to Sydney Nova Scotia during Summer Months when you go to Halifax and Toronto it looks Nice in Cape Breton and Vancouver Also looks Nice as Well same with Vancouver Island Including Victoria British Columbia.

This is really cute and catchy. Ar the Ar Tonelico games any good?

I don't know, but the music is really good.

jesus, I kept listening and hoping he'd stop talking and say "THIS is racebaiting".

the setting is fascinating, and its cool exploring dreams

Checking those satan trips

I dont see it

you are an amazing faggot mark

Good goy.

a looooooooooooot of inspiration or flat out copying FLCL

For real though, a shitty suburb house is vastly superior to those pieces of shit

Alex Jones is a national treasure

Yeah man, I have to wonder how he's doing today. Nice bit of nostalgia seeing this again.

what do you call a girl when she's ugly and cute at the same time?

too old

Its funny because its plot relevant too.

Sucks that this show turned to complete dog shit with season 2

kek

Zeus fucking christ, anime is stupid.

Is season 2 out?

2deep4u

you disgust me

Season 2 has been out for a while

I don't know, this seems like something I would see in capes. With a narrator saying, "and so All Might used his power too…".

videogames

This was what, then? Season 8?

What is wrong with these faggots, don't they have enough spine to simply like or dislike a game without caring what other people think?
Personally I considered FO3 to be ok, FO:NV to be GOAT and I only played ~1 hour of FO4 because that was enough for me.

Now for a little of that productive criticism everyone wants to hear, old mate knocks on my door and tried to sell me vault cover, I didn't want it, I knew nuclear war was coming and I wanted to see the consequences of that decision. No says Bethesda, you can't decline, you could be DSP and get mad when you die due to your actions so we won't let to make that choice.
That is a bad RPG, IMO FO4 proves itself a shitty shadow of an RPG in the first 10 minutes.
there are people on Holla Forums right now that can't see anything wrong with that

wow nice videogames Holla Forums

All the people I know that like FO4 admit the first hour, culminating in free deathclaw and power armor, is goddamn terrible

now you need to show me the rest

power? what power

Kanji tearing it the fuck up. He put everyone else to shame.

I tried searching for this once but I had no luck…

I suppose that I'm looking for sauce

metadata

gross.

gross

I have never seen someone look moreso like a monkey

WHOA BRO THIS CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS IS THE BEST I'LL GO GIVE THEM TRAFFIC RIGHT NOW!!!

Well, I guess that makes posting this mandatory.

>you hear multiple THUNKS! as sam plows through the crowd of children
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

from the HCE gamenights with Holla Forums

Yes thank you.

Cool gymnopedie there lad.

What's this normalfag basic bitch slut shit?
Kill yourslef.

Would you be so kind, satan, to transfer next video to webm with reasonable bitrate under 12MB? The one i have has bad quality and over 35 MB size.

I consider it disrespectful to work on a game for years and yet phone it in so lazily that it's still shit.

And then you pay people to put shit out like this when people don't buy the fecal matter you put out.

It doesn't matter if you work on a game for 1 day or a million years, if you're alone or work with a million developer group, if it's shit, it's shit.

And it's your responsibility if it is. You can't force people to eat shit, THAT is what disrespect is.

bad games =/= disappointments

he got a point there

this fool really thought he could touch this vidya nobility twice.
kek

by god some of you guys are insufferable cunts.
I had a webm of something exactly the same thing happening on NV, but didn't even think about using as a way to 'BITCH' about that particular faggout game of series.

song?

I might finally watch anime again.

it has been literal years. even the one I watched 3 years ago I didn't feel like it was a good use of time.

but that one seems sweet shounen, just like when I was young and actually got into that foreign cucky hobby.

sounds miserable