#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: RANSOMWARE EDITION

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jbVfb
archive.is/fzcoV
heterodoxacademy.org/2016/07/07/sjteacherscollege/
archive.is/xo6rB
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20170513153345/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v
archive.is/tLIfs
archive.is/8R3cB
malwaretech.com/2017/05/how-to-accidentally-stop-a-global-cyber-attacks.html
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/6920790/DMZ_(Complete)
archive.fo/jFwwg
archive.is/WDrXd
youtu.be/WeSu2rd6APo
archive.fo/xgoJo
archive.fo/6mk2d
archive.fo/gud4N
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/
archive.is/ltGLI
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/13/ann-coulter-tweet-flagged-as-hate-speech-by-twitter/
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-10.html#read_more
www(U 200B
archive.is/HEMb6
archive.is/jbVfb#selection-49358.0-49358.1
archive.fo/Xk6rF
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/top/?sort=top&t=year
archive.is/VkXci
archive.is/JyW0j
archive.is/ripae
printernational.org/business-card-sizes.php
infogalactic.com/info/Repressed_memory
archive.is/44Qu3
tweetsave.com/brad_d80/status/595346256836304896
house.gov/representatives/find/
chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/OneSpaceorTwo.html
archive.is/RdgDh
archive.fo/qm69Y
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-05-12/.115997
exhentai.org/g/1062791/c10cbc8075/
twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/863432555080671232
archive.is/5xwLV
archive.is/BJcLW
archive.is/n8P9P
archive.is/JFrJl#selection-1064.0-1070.3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burger benis

OLD BREAD: archive.is/jbVfb

This is how dumb Kotaku in Action is like. They're missing the burning forests from the trees. Fucking idiots. ALL of them.

Hey anons, do any of you work in game dev as part of a team be it on an indie game or yuge company?

Best mombot.

Kotaku in Action also blows off John Oliver

I wonder what her triple baconator tastes like.

Remember your OpSec, and don't be like the faggots hit by Ransomware if you don't #WannaCry

asking since I worry about the next generation of game devs being faggots.

It would be odd if we didn't get blamed for it.
Somehow we're a sociopolitical powerhouse that can get Trump into office and bully Hillary into becoming a recluse.
And we're just a bunch of random rejects on a vietnamese holographic ladyboy cum splatterings board.

post the archive of what thread its from.

I know they're plebbit, but I've seen the opposite from them, at least with Colbert. I'd be surprised if they did that for Colbert but di anything for the british cryptokike

By the way.

Copy that: archive.is/fzcoV

Sounds like most of those faggots haven't listened to people like Jordan Peterson.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I thought gender segregated schools was a bad thing.
Also, where's the archive faggot?

Or Yuri

What Jordan Peterson talks about is the next evolution of Marxism.
Yuri is a bit outdated but still good.

What do you expect from the suckers of John Bain, Liana Kerzner, Erik Kain, David Auerbach(best neutrals, yay!) and Jim Sterling on that subplebbit? Seriously.

Is it a tranny?

This wouldbe pretty funny.

Can someone give me a tl;dr on the recent ransomware bs?

morning

Also having a team is nothing to write home about. I remember the special ed school having a Chess team, didn't mean shit except from that autistic kid who could play the game in his head even before you made your first move. This should have warned me about the power of autism.

I haven't checked the place out in years, besides the very very rare browsing. I wish they didn't suck neutral's cocks so much. They probably brought a good chunk of people over to our side, but eventually people got tired of them always trying to be neutral in the face of evil and they just left.
Would you believe they have about 1/3rd to 1/2 the "active" amount of people that they used to, despite their subscriber base growing about 2x as much since around the time I left them? (from 40k to 80k)
I think all the good ones went to t_d or here tbh.

Don't forget it spreading through e-mail attachments like it's fucking 1997. Normalfags on the internet was a mistake.

From the rumors going around, one of the groups that might have sent the CIA tools to Wikileaks recently released them into the wild and every criminal origination with a computer is taking advantage of them now.

Reminder that Holla Forums claims he was/is is an agent to put people off trail even though he is 100% right about everything even in his books.
Reminder that communists all will hang.

I want to take a deep whiff of Yuuka's bush

Top kek

If more people back then would have listened to Yuri and others and taken everything they said seriously, SocJus garbage probably wouldn't be a problem in CURRENT YEAR.

The shit is infecting everything, and its spreading from the universities into the high schools and even going after the grade schools.

Here is a good example:

>My experience in the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) program at Ithaca College is a mirror to a larger trend: that today’s programs seem to focus more on indoctrinating prospective educators into the “social justice” faith, thereby creating more ideological homogeneity throughout the field.
heterodoxacademy.org/2016/07/07/sjteacherscollege/
archive.is/xo6rB

FOR HER

Shit like this is fucking frightening. I can't even think of what a good response to dealing with this shit would be. A purge would be nice, but you still need educators.

Thanks, Doc.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent

Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent

Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent

Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Yuri is the basics, the roots and the trunk, Jordan talks about the leaves.

What the Kek: Explaining the Alt-Right Deity Behind Their Meme Magic

web.archive.org/web/20170513153345/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic

I just scroll straight to the comments.

I wasnt disappointed.

You weren't kidding.

Is that a copy pasta?

Wow, that try at look at us with pity, he must be suffering an horrible Rectal Ragnarok.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu

When do I get my Jew™ Benefits

Need updates to this since I've been gone

Those are some really polite extortionists

For her, still the hottest Grill and Bot.
No, really, she's still the hottest grill.
Check out how charred she made bowman.

"Stop trolling from behind anonymous handles" Says RenaultRetainer to Wayne Crawford. Probably pasta but still.

See
>>>/a/

for more information.

>>>/a/674015

Guys, now that trump has won everybody else is trying to win using memes. There is this sub called /r/bidenbro and it's totally retarded, but for some strange reason a shitload of people follow it.

I mean just look at their memes, they are fucking retarded, worse than facebook tier. I am pretty sure that the entire subreddit is fake, those posts are made by professional shills and their numbers are manipulated by admins.

Same as with /r/PrequelMemes/, non of that shit is funny, that place only exists to shill star wars.

Fucking reddit needs to die, not because they have bad taste in gaming or memes, but because reddit is used as a propaganda platform to brainwash people.

Did something change at KiA since the election?
New mods or mod policy?

Every fucking time.

Here come dat boi gary! They were already trying that bullshit during the end stages of last election

I can't believe Hillary thought Donald Duck would become a hip new anti-trump meme

I mean, people want to say that the left is claiming Crazy Frog as their meme.

It's nothing short of amusing.

I don't visit that place that often because it is still full of cucks who jump in to defend dlc and microtransactions.

But I do remember one change, they now have a point system. Instead of posting whatever you want, you have to reach a certain amount of points before you are allowed to post.

No idea; I don't check the place very often at all anymore.
All I remember was that in the early days you could expect a consistent 1-1.5k consistently active except maybe during the latest hours.
Right now its 531. Plus I think there was a new policy about politics posting and whatnot. I tried to post in that thread and say something similar to what I used to say back when they were censoring shit because the mods didn't like it but the people on the sub wanted to see it up. "Its not your job to delete/censor things you don't like mods, let the users decide what's best and do your damn job" sort of post. Back in the day I got upvoted for that shit and now I get downvoted.
I think the problem is that *nothing* changed, after 3 fucking years. I think people who could recognize "Hey there's a fucking pattern here" between cancer people and places being cancer left, whereas KiA kept trying to give people the benefit of the doubt while still having a liberal bias.
I remember they had a thread with some fuckers condemning the leaking of the private chat logs of SRHbutts (pedo Nyberg) and that had almost 200 upboats. That's not a lot; fairly low, but that shit should've been at around zero.

This is some Dan Gabriel-tier bullshit. Holy crap. I remember the Onion was pushing this idea that Biden was some rebellious badass years ago, and before they sold out to SJWs and were bought by Univision, they were actually funny.

But this is just pathetic.

Can't wait for the Project Veritas guy to hand over all of his collected evidence to the investigation that Trump has just started into campaign fraud and collusion. That example right there is a straight up death sentence, politically, for anyone involved, because it was a non-profit campaign organization taking direct orders from the presidential candidate themselves, which is violation of campaign finance law IIRC.

It's the kind of shit you would expect from a Holla Forums OC thread

Sort of like the early days of Voat. Back when Voat started to get more users in early 2015, the admins implemented this system where you had to get some amount of positive points from old users, which I assume was an anti-spam measure. Makes me wonder if KiA is getting hit with spam, or it's just something the reddit admins intended to implement to reddit as a whole for some time.
Anyone remember Voat-chan?

I don't know what to make out of this, it's just so unbelievably stupid.

I do have a voat account, also a pretty old one, almost day one. I was allowed to post shit because I was one of the older users, I also had enough points because of my posts.

I don't think that KiA is getting hit hard by spam, reddit has a decent system to deal with spam. You got tools that automatically block posts from new accounts and stuff like that. And if nothing works you can just change the system to automatically block all new content and only allow to pass those who get approved by a mod.

I am pretty sure that they are just turning gay.

They committed potential political suicide and Donald Duck memes were the best they could come up with? That is pathetic, suicide is probably the only way out for them.

California is a mistake.

Something Awful or Freech?

Some of those memes are funny, but of course are my opinion, the ones with Pence being Race Bannon are hilarious as well.

Because SJWs, Marxism and (((Diversity))) hasn't done a number on the West.

The usual suspects is still mad over the clique not getting their P5 shakedown money. And there are still goons mad even in the near tomato PC thread. They can't hide their goonspeak when they get flustered.

Anyway, reminder to just report bait posts and don't give them (you)s,

big cities are a mistake. Humans should live more spread out.

The livecast of the boston protest is surreal.

Thankfully the electoral college exists otherwise we'd have Hillary in office thanks to just California.

Thanks for reminding me

Feels good man

That's not the West anymore. Civilizations changed. The moment Shit in a can was considered art and all classic forms of art were thrown out the window was the moment the West was culturally dying.

Alright alright user
Its just fun sometimes y'know

post webms or caps, or at least a link user
Or maybe just tell us what's going on?

I know people hate youtube, but it's live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yJTbBEozXo

All kinds of crazy things. Like a prolife grandpa walking up to the antifa yelling "happy mothers day!"

You seem mad, here's some western art to calm you down.

While it's not as stupid as the guy who keeps posting the picture of some random bald dude while claiming it's adam sessler, I don't understand why this picture gets posted in every GG thread lately.

**The next civil war is going to be a geographical nightmare.

Ever so mad

How is it possible to be so blind to your own hypocrisy?

My sides have launched into orbit, no idea why

I just really like that picture

No here is some quality eastern art.

did somebody say Sess?

Stop taking the bait you asswhipes.

Here's some more western art to help your anger.

I'm being baited, ain't I?

>he deleted his posts or maybe a mod did that

sending emails is for pathetic faggots
give me (You)s

why isn't this one of our banners

the dimensions are wrong

Fug.

Check for yourself.
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=v

The better question is why hasn't the 8ch twitter page changed its header since 2014?

also capitalism is terrible

must have been one of the mods

Is the red furry thing from one of the furry boards?

Fucker should be buying a gun to an hero. His family needs protection from him.

Harry potter is fucking garbage.

Because its a good banner.
Plus nobody uses the 8ch twitter for anything these days

Capitalism is vote with your wallet and is the vest working yet flawed system we have at the moment.

Implying they didn't actually wear them into battle. Also what are Winged Hussars.
Japs have always had a hard on for minimalism. That's why Japanese gardens can seem so sterile from a certain point of view.
And that's a fucking peasant in that first picture.
Shitty bait/10, made me respond.

It's only really useful for spreading info about why the site is down whenever that happens.

*best

It's funny because his penis don't work anymore.

Yes

I checked it for updates the last time it crashed.

>>12547707 I'm in this vocational school for game dev, but I don't think that counts.

Yeah no, that's not how shills work. They drop bait, and either a co-shill or morons who should know better go lolololol I'm going to give them (you)s to really show them. omg (119) is back?! lelelelelel I'm going to give them 119 shitposts back because that's how I 'fight' shills!
119+119+50 blogposting emptyshitposts, with faggits going hey bread is almost done, shitpost time nao? add another 50. So that is approximately 338 posts, when shills and morons shit up the bread. Nearly half the bread gone. Great job "fighting" shills in the bread, faggits.

Most likely yes. Because reporting and not baiting obvious weak ass baits, actually works sometimes, believe it or not.

It was mark.

Although they make up a near-equal proportion of the overall game-playing population, women in gaming remain far less visible than men.
yep, 52% of gamers are female, but are nowhere to be found.
fuckin faggots.
archive.is/tLIfs

Calm down user.

I'm trying to better understand their newspeak for 'fragility', as in:

The reason is to have fun using it against themselves.
Its obviously a 'trick' word, to instill rage and then pretend that they didn't mean it and that it is a 'sophisticated term' which is not what it appears to be for plebeians. Which should be plenty fun to do with them.

I think the second (fallback/pseudo) meaning they use is equivalent to "inconsistent". As in, "the fragility of masculinity" means that masculinity is a fragile concept, what is being masculine is not a strong and consistent definition, just a thin notion.

In that way, speaking about how fragile gender theory is, or how fragile feminism is, should be very fun. And its interesting how it applies far more to their things than to masculinity or gaming culture, as usual, they (((project))).

Even as they try to puff themselves up, all they can do is bitch and whine about MUH DIVERSITY.

Why is CoD still alive? Why we get a new battlefield every year? Why is EA not dead yet? Why is Dota 2 and Overwatch not dead yet? Capitalism is VERY flawed. Not saying that communism is better, but as long as the majority of humanity sucks, capitalism will also continue to suck.

He is right that we spend too much time feeding obvious trolls.

well that article was written by a female nigger.

stay mad nerds haha

Smarten up, user. If you're going to tell me to "calm down", you better have the tits for it.

archive.is/8R3cB

World's greatest boogeyman, 3 years running.

That's why I said best but flawed. Humans are flawed creatures, so the systems we create will also be flawed as it has to reflect our natures.

Here's a chart.

So what you're saying is CIA killed Western civilization.

Man Sweden is so fucked.

First good centrist OC I've ever seen

This shit is getting out of hand. We're rapidly reaching the "there's no saving these people" stage.

-CUCKS

Everyone knows capitalism sucks, the issue is how much worse all alternatives are and how badly they scale up.

Do you think these people ever heard of womens team called CRACK WHORES from the Quake days?

Is it true Trump fired Comey because he was looking into the Russia hacks?

I sincerely doubt it.

For fucks sake

For fucks sake

I've been bamboozled

So mostly white male journa–
Riiiiiiight…

You gotta love how they will never ever admit that their "(profession/hobby) IS A BOY'S CLUB" shit is just a thinly-veiled attempt at gatekeeping purely so they can bitch about "gatekeeping."

"Hate"-speech laws has been a thing in sweden for ages.
Pretty much the entire western europe has similar laws.

As funny as this is, this is not entirely accurate. Stop falling for mainstream tech media ignorant reporting.

malwaretech.com/2017/05/how-to-accidentally-stop-a-global-cyber-attacks.html

My shithole has hate-speech laws, but they seem not to be applied to that extent. I've seen 2 circumstances in which they were at play:

Maybe there are more abusive cases I never hear about, but if Sweden is even publishing them, things should be pretty fucked.

Anons, if you haven't read DMZ do yourselves a favor and pick it up.

Give me a TL:DR

Why do you care so much about sweden anyway? Do you live there?

So a 70-year-old woman will receive the same sentence for making a Facebook post as an Afghan migrant will receive for livestreaming himself and his buddies gangraping a woman. Neat.

They're people too.

webm

What does that even say to people? "If you're going to jail anyway, might as well go all or nothing?"

Most of the time it's used as one of those "rubber"-paragraphs and used when the state wants to scare people.
If a politician from one of the mainstream parties would have said that, then he would have been moved to another department and the brush it under the rug.

You should stay out of politics that don't concern you.

It is pretty much fucked at this point. Its less painful to assume they are all dead until the crusade clean up the filth.

Jesus, Sweden, when even the guy who is assigned to protect the rapist is saying "no" you know you fucked up.

Where to download it, all places I have seen you have to pay for it.

Raping kids (if you are from africa or the middle east) tend to give you community service.

I don't know about Sweden, but in Germany the max sentence is 15 years, and you only get that in very extreme cases. I assume it is similar in Sweden.

Also, they literally take privilege into consideration when coming up with the sentence. So poor people and foreigners usually get lower sentences.

I am by the way not defending this, just stating it.

pirateproxy.cc/torrent/6920790/DMZ_(Complete)

Wonder what happened with the german granny, thought she was facing several years for hate speech as well. Anyone remember it?

It says that Sweden is the most feminist country in Europe because women receive the same sentences as men. :^)

Why are judges such cucks?

Gracias

The judicial system in sweden is very politicized.

ESA redpill status. ESA redpill one shot and promo checklist. Please see pic, keep in mind it is more of a rough grocery list.
Things to do and on the docket:
-Needs near final review and check, and final editing the info such as redpill link and location, maybe a simple tagline of "find out more at archive link dot com".
-Requires the redpill to be finished and posted in various places, the more the better.

At this stage it's less memetic munition making, but more fine tuning, and start planning for E3 meme drop day, and gearing up for delivery and air drop of the redpill once it's fully done (which is very close).

And friendly reminder that there is no guarantee of the redpill having an instant effect all at once. I mentioned it in the very beginning, it may not happen that way, there is no way of knowing and controlling that factor. It could wind up as a DoT effect, for all I know. But all anyone can do, are the things that are in their power to do so.

If I remember correctly, she was jailed

The senile old lady who still believes that Hitler is still alive?

What if nobody reads it? E3 is about games, not a bunch of boring infographs about old people. What about these graphs that are important enough to make a normalfag stop gawking at the new Last of Us game?

No, the one that denied the Holocaust on German television (meaning that it was pretty much guaranteed she would be arrested afterwards) and proceeded to talk about how the West is dying

We need to increase the memetic properties of our info.
Kek and Pepe are well known amoung even normalfags.
We have a lot of momentum at our disposal here, don't waste it.

"against gamergate" is a self-killer, it means nothing to normalfags

gamergate was the scandal, #gamergate is a hash tag, we confused everybody and let our enemies define us by calling ourselves #gamergate

rewrite the whole slide for people who don't know what gamergate was or heard about it from the papers as a harassment campaign

Mayo, by the looks of things.

I'm thinking that "ESA speaks out against GamerGate" bit is the title for an article, which I could link the archive to if I could read the archive link next to it.

Ctrl+F 43e6c8 postings:
It's never going to get that 10bux back.

Anyhow, on to more fun things. 2hu biz cards from last bread.

Looks pretty good. I wonder how it looks Scarlet Devil is tweaked as Owner and Manager. I might want to do an alt of it.

Kinda want to do an alt of this one as well, same deal with the title. Maybe Junior Apprentice or Junior Resident.

Go read 43e6c8 postings, you're talking to a shill or goon, or both.

I remember getting bullied for referring to people by ID, when exactly did this become a okay thing to do?

I'll just ask again because one post can't hurt. does anyone have the edit of this where he looks like a cowboy and is saying ninja and samurai could also be considered cowboys? I swear I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it now.

And good morning, I guess. Don't forget to buy something for your mother for tomorrow.

It's about the context I presume

Read his postings to get a clue on why he sounds goony as fuck, you mong.

>WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WE HAVE THE POWER!

Well the guy was acting like a total newfag and shilling some reddit tier shit while calling everyone else in the thread a newfag. I just didn't want to give him any (you)'s so I made a "don't give that [ID] guy any attention, he is a faggot" and people attacked me for not replying the normal way saying that I look like a total idiot. But this was like last year, I think early 2016.

Why don't you make your own games instead of laughing at all the shitty games?

Why don't you buy fun games like Snake Pass, Bayonetta, or Vanquish?

Fun is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why the game is good, don't use it

☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system.

Das rite

Unless you are that krautist faggot, I remembered one fag who was trying to downplay that, and chances are he was more interested in derailing the thread or continuing to shit up the thread. Looking at posting history via ID should be common sense at this point. For fuck sakes, some goons can barely contain their spaghetti in less than 2 posts.

Nah. I think I will leave it in.

Is this shitposting?

No, he's 100% serious.

I don't think so. He's referring to being able to explain why a game is good or why it gives you fun in the first place.
Anyone (including shills) could say a game is good because its fun and vice versa. It doesn't tell anyone anything unless you already know the person and their tastes and whatnot

I hope that one user isn't lying about the next 2 sega pc ports

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with just playing a game because it's fun. That's what they're for. But just calling a game fun doesn't really explain why it's good.

What did he say?

tell me

SNAKE PASS IS NOT A SEGA GAME, NITWIT!

you are probably thinking of some other incident. This may have been late 2015 too. It was not one of the gg threads, it was a thread about some game… I just can't remember what game it was. But it was something totally weird, like imagine a general multiplayer thread and someone starts shilling borderlands 2. And if that wasn't bad enough he also writes in a weird way, leaving a space before and after ever comma, like this:
instead of
I just pointed out that there is no way this person is a regular visitor of this place, there is no way someone writes like that.

Shenmue HD collection and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown with Quest Mode added back in are the next ones

You are correct. Here is the archive link.
archive.fo/jFwwg

Good god, sometimes you autists are actually autistic. Your shallow praise means nothing, you egocentric fucks. It's just an anonymous dipshit calling something good without elaborating who may as well be a drone and/or a marketer at everyone else's end.

Sounds legit, Sega will definitely cash in on Shenmue 3. I'd rather have another Platinum game though.

That has to be a lie, at least for Shenmue. It took us forever to get Bayonetta 1 & Vanquish, and Sega just said they wanted to make a Shenmue HD collection, it'd take a long time.

Why are ya still saging user?

Is saying how much you hate a game a form of virtue signaling?

archive.is/WDrXd
Hint; Sega Europe are the ones in charge of all the PC ports.

Jesus, it was just a pasta. I didn't think this kind of autism existed here.

I forget to check if it's still on sometimes. This one I am saging politely.

Probably. I wouldn't be surprised considering

Even the flag wasnt enough for some faggots here

What are some examples of goonspeak?

Is there an article about the old woman that isn't google translate tier so I can put the two together for my sweden folder?

Things like
and

Imgur loves this shit too.

Now that they see they will make a lot of money I don't see that as impossible.

imgur is fucking shit anyway, sjw heaven + paid shills. They get weekly "underrated movies" posts in which they shill shitty movies.

goddamit please bully

Classic.

megane a shit

It's sport colleges of the future grandpa.

Fuck them. It's their tuition.

Its 2017

Apparently my local college (where I'm starting in September) is trying to put together esports teams for Overwatch and a couple different ASSFAGGOTS.

user can you read?
I encourage you to do so.

So are antifa & co going to come back out of the starbucks now that evil nazis went home and protest burn trash?

It's not a good game, but if they host Dota 2 you should definitely give it a try. Dota is a extremely hard game, it was downgraded a lot lately to give newbies a easier time to get in, but if you are good you can still bully your enemies very hard. Seriously, you could turn that tournament into a huge rape fest.

I've played it in the past. I didn't like it. I used to play locals for various fighting games and I was pretty good so I was hoping they would have Marvel or Tekken or Street Fighter or something. I loved TvC but nobody plays it at all so that's right out.

While my college wasn't trying to make an esports team, they did a tournament for motherfucking Clash of clans.
Or maybe it really was for esports, but I don't remember well

tekken vs capcom? Do you mean Tekken X Street Fighter? Because that game is horrible. It's basically a downgraded version of street fighter iv and even that game is basically a downgraded sf.
not going to school anymore, but I wish my school hosted that game. Man you can bully others hard in that game. I would ruin the fun for everyone else, people would rage quit.

Do you mean Tatsunoko vs Capcom?

Disgusting. I'm really not looking forward to starting. It's an hour's drive and I'm told there are lots of long breaks between classes, but not long enough to warrant driving all the way home. I may have to install some stuff on my laptop. Maybe sneak a gamepad in so I can play shmups on break or something.

No.
That's what I've spent most of my life since my teens doing in FPSes.

Yes. I love that game.

I'll never understand the appeal of lanepushers as a spectator sport.
With standard RTS'es there are at least some fancy troop manoeurvering and the general jockeying for map control where in ASSFAGGOTS there is just this constant dreary tug of war in pre-determined "lanes" where the only salient player input seem to be the timing of their cooldown skills.

TvC was Capcom's last good fighting game

Mah fucking nigga. I always wondered why Yami was the final boss but Amaterasu wasn't playable. I also never really figured out how to fight against Gold Lightan and PTX-4OA aside from spamming Tekkaman Blade's spear throw.

They really are boring. Unfortunately I have a friend who badgers me into playing the Blizzard take on it which is especially boring and easy. Thank god this week is the last of their stupid event so I don't have to play with her anymore after it.

It was definitely preferable to X-Factor. I wish I had people locally to play with. I own a couple classic controller pros and a copy of the game and it's great.

Maybe they ran out of time. I usually played characters from the Tatsunoko side, anyway. Jumped around a lot but my favourites were Tekkaman Blade and Yatterman-2. Polimar was cool too.

Unsurprising their bullshit is being used to push a narrative.

Holy shit, there's a lot of porn in Youtube if you know how to look for it.
youtu.be/WeSu2rd6APo

well yes, but why look for porn on youtube when there are dozens of torrent sites that offer good porn?

I wasn't actively looking for it, the video just popped up while I was searching for VR MMD videos.

That was 3 people: two shitty game devs with pathological personalities and a shitty critic who didn't even fucking make games.
3 people who didn't even make a meaningful contribution to gaming on their own doesn't make a "difficult culture for women"

Why haven't you reported me yet?

You can even find some borderline cp shit on there

Because you're one of the cuter shitposters

I really should not say this but now I think I've seen everything.

But I'm shitting up the thread! Look at all these faggots giving me (You)s. Please report me.

Where do you think you are mate? This is the den of the overgrown autists and weird sex-preverts.

no

mayo is gross

You're gross.

Holy shit plebs like you shouldn't be allowed access to the internet

What are you, a moralfag? I'll just report myself, then.

Alt cards

No I'm not.

You have no room to talk val. Stop namefagging already you tremendous poof.

I really should stop saying things that make me sad.

I'm a faggot haha

You missed this, Seems like halfchan is pissy about pantsu.nyaa so they are ddosing it and shilling their alternative
Cuckchan threads:
archive.fo/xgoJo
archive.fo/6mk2d
archive.fo/gud4N

don't stop

very funny faggot. Also, I hope both of you get trucked.

Horriblesubs are also shilling the alternative so that makes it doubly suspicious.

Was this you?

I propose we have this guy replace Val

Agreed, he's more funny than the original Val.

*funnier

If I take his place, will you pay me in (You)s?

Nigga are you trying to get banned or make us love you

Occasionally

Are you fucking serious? In that case we need to make sure the Holla Forums and /g/ version stays alive at all cost.

STOP CORRECTING MY GRAMMAR

Gookie, don't ever give that Val lady (You)s. She doesn't deserve them.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/
What the hell is this insanity?

Somebody sum it up

Racist anti-white self hating mixed asians

>you'll never be nearly drowning in a bath of mayo

archive.is/ltGLI

Nice to know. The Europe office has always been good, hasn't it?

This is your mind on idpol.

I agree. Fuck identity politics.

Jews fear the Kaiza

In what country can tacos do anything?

Holla Forums is full of half breeds, spics and jews that larp as whites.

The one south of you.

You sure this isn't a fake account made by a Holla Forumsack that found a black cosplayer and decided to pretend to be him?

That's a different black guy and also he is there to shitpost. On top of that it was clear from the way he acted that he didn't actually believe it, just that he liked participating. I don't think I really need to remind you of the nigga network.

China?

all is well

Outside of PC related stuff it's been very shit since sega dropped out of the console race, extreme about of delays for handheld/console release and sometimes they straight up didn't bother bringing them to Europe.

Please don't shitpost, even during slow hours. It clogs threads.

Nice. Going to add these to the collection. Alt of an alt for Flan.

Think the cards can also work in moon?

What's with the business cards lately?

You said taco so I assumed the one south of mexico.

I don't know, since I don't speak moon, but their runes are nice looking.

Previous bread someone mentioned her actual title is The Scarlet Devil. Which ones are the official ZUN nicknames, eg: which are deemed canon enough I mean.

See:

And they won't win a fucking thing and get crushed lol

Just pure virtue signaling.

No, no, the bullshit you people spewed to prop 2 con artists is the reason women might be afraid to enter the field.

Lord knows how many devs you fucking pieces of shit cost us.

Have you guys not kept up with the he will not divide us stuff?

Holla Forums is a goddamn rainbow coalition of nations endlessly shitposting.

Saved this from the last bread.

Business cards are important in Japan, anons.

Read the damn archives you're posting for fucks sake. They know the clique is shilling, but 4shit is vulnerable to it because they don't use IDs and it's easy to work around it anyways.
Ctrl+F ddos on the archives.

Missed the 2nd part
That's her ZUN nickname. But in your defense: When it comes to business, job occupations are probably more important than nicknames.
Vs.

Woops, yes I did, I thought I ctrl+c them all, guess I didn't.
Yeah, that's the basic premise that I'm playing with. And it's kind of addicting to do.

Speaking of business.

Speaking of E3, I don't think the OCs have touched on the ESA operating E3 besides Acid's. Then again, the overview page will tell them right away.

And I forgot to mention we may have done goofed on the cards. Looking at that webm I posted, their business numbers are the same since they work for the same company.
Yikes.

Ann Coulter Tweet About Alleged Illegal Immigrant Rape Flagged as ‘Hate Speech’ by Twitter
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/13/ann-coulter-tweet-flagged-as-hate-speech-by-twitter/
Read the article from Coulter's tweet, she is fucking unstoppable:
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-10.html#read_more

>Correspondent Ryan Nobles raged that White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer referred to what happened to the 14-year-old girl as "tragedies like this."
>"Tragedies!" This milquetoast, boring American girl got to experience diversity, up close – vaginally, anally and orally – AND THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY CALLS THAT A "TRAGEDY"?

absolute madman (woman).

www(U 200B was here).worldcorpo.net/
Now what is this

I'm sorry, where are the SJWs screaming "SLUT SHAMING, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" over that?

wut

I don't know, I kind of what to keep that part since it mentions "Global stage" & removing it would be undermining what they do. I'll cook up a later revision.
My inner autism is screeching at (555)555-5555.

I'm honestly shocked that nobody has attempted to firebomb media offices

Just portray Muslims in bad light & you'll get another Charlie Hebdo.

A couple of things to note in that kikebart article that could prove useful to GG…

First from the article itself:
The subtext behind this seems to be that Twitter is forced to clamp down on "free speech" by throwing around labels like "misogyny" or "racist" or "hate speech" not entirely for ideological reasons but for financial reasons. Perhaps with the assumption that twitter's staff chose to cater to social justice so they won't be sued.
This is exploitable.

The other thing is in the comments, where someone brought up "Networking Theory" as the basis behind Twitter's censorship "algorithm". I'm not so certain their proposal (further down the comment chain) to break the algorithm by overloading the service with [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS OF ISRAEL] and other examples of so-called hate speech would work. Perhaps some other method is in order. Especially with E3 coming up, we have to ensure the payload of redpills will be delivered to everyone, especially to both normalfags and bluepilled alike, not just to isolated sections in the internet.

They already are though. You get a 12 hour ban for using words like "retard" on their site. Of course it's money driven, but don't think they're not still trying to toss woke retards a bone by "banning" "misogynists" and the like. Thing that gets me about Twatter is that regressives refuse to take the bone that they literally asked for. They keep condemning Twitter for "enabling fascists" or whatever, while ISIS accounts, and the Muslim Brotherhood are still A-OK, and have been around on Twatter a lot longer.

How's it look?

What's going on in LA?
There's an antifa protest but police are trying to kick the trump hat wearers out because their "unpermitted free speech" is "causing a public disturbance"?
www .pscp.tv/w/1MnxnajOoZMJO

Free speech ain't free

Its California. Even if a lot of people outside the cities are conservative, the people with power are not. I'm pretty sure if they don't follow through on their threat and split off, they are going to end up like Venezuala in a couple of years, kill all the farmers, and then have their people starve to death.

Looks pretty good.

Funimation at its best

twitter.com/animeoutsiders/status/863162497364357121

You're a nigger.
archive.is/HEMb6

These Glassdoor reviews were discussed in the previous thread.
For even more hilarity, you should check out their reviews on Arenanet & Bioware.

archive.is/jbVfb#selection-49358.0-49358.1
The post that was referring to.

Very well then, we'll use that when deployment comes.

but he looks good with that outfit, credit where its due

remember that fat pig?

nope, what about it?

she looks like a total retard.

kanye might be a nut case but fuck he's based

Great, my posts just got wacked.

Kayne is best autist

For once I'm home early. If a shitstorm breaks out I can have some fun too.

I saw some questions earlier about KiA, and it ties into the following:

I don't know how much some of you guys get around in our old stomping grounds, but some weird things have been happening lately. In summary:

I think our base is starved for a little positivity. YMMV.

archive.fo/Xk6rF

They will never let the gamergate boogieman go. At this point there will be teaching against gamergate in classrooms if they haven't done so already.

What did I tell you about faggots that constantly lie about KiA and you tards biting it every time? They're cancer and stupid plebbitors but stop being retarded and actually browse the place yourself before buying narratives.

I don't know what the fuck happened exactly, but here's a repost of the ESA one shot and promos checklist.

Again, other than fine tuning and final inspection, it's now mostly planning the delivery of the ESA-ESRB redpill.

This happened early last year, didn't it? Some user posted pics.

Fuck's sake, that was one of of strongest tenets early on: No matter our politics, income, or walk of life, GG agrees, game journos are shit.

That's what was supposed to fucking matter, god damn it.

Might as well scream at a wall. Reddit's been trying to suppress that subreddit as much as possible.

Eh. Twatter was a cancerous battlefield anyway. There's obviously still some excellent Pro-GG accounts to follow but it's still pretty much every user for themselves out there.

Explaining Postmodernism by Steve Hicks
Another one to add to the reading list.

Good morning.

In my dismay of Adam Cole being kicked out from the Bullet Club in favor of Marty Scurll, I just hope the Panama City Playboy rises from the ashes. ADAM COLE BAYBAY!

Its kinda crazy how divisive Trump was among pretty much everyone.

I can't admit to liking Trump to anyone I know.

Not sure why my previous post went to the ether, since the only thing it contained was saying the ESA oc looked alright, jesus fuck.
But ye,

looks alright.

Shall we make a starter deck of the Gargantuan Gallagher Card Game?
5 card starter deck

Ditto, I just don't say a word, brother came to visit and brought the Corney firing, I explained to him that tons of people wanted him gone and many even urged king nigger to get rid of him as one of his last acts, Trump does it and suddenly its HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS CAUSE MUH RUSSIA UNDER INVESTIGATION.

And that was the end of that conversation.

Haha no, the alt right does not exist
Yes
Adl and anita tried that shit.

same. It's driving me crazy, especially since uni's out for the summer

I had one conversation with my dad where I mentioned that I don't like Hillary. His response was "Really user, I don't like Trump". To soften the response I said I didn't like him either, but I hate Hillary more". He then told me "There should be IQ tests administered before you vote".

I hope you asked him why he does not want blacks and mexicans voting and why he is a racist.

At least there is no adam's apple.

tbh I'm okay with this happening, as sad as I am to admit it.
It effectively reveals who really could stand behind the GG banner, because let's fucking face it, Trump was the GG candidate. I checked out r/KiA's all-time top posts for shiggles, and it was just people pointing out how corrupt these shithole media institutions like CNN were in terms of lying about Trump, his supporters, and how great Cunton was. A lot of KiA'ers ended up voting Trump I think; I remember seeing far too many highly upvoted posts like "I think Trump is dumb but the left needs to learn a lesson so I'm gonna vote for him" or things along those lines. The ones that refused to realize this just left, and threw their care for ethics along the wayside when someone came in with a strong voice that they didn't agree with, to stand against the corruption when NOBODY else would.
Its a shame Trump had to divide the place so much, but it forced the people on there to face the music in a sense, and we got to see the result (which I think personally was that KiA was split between Trumps and depressed bernouts who didn't buy the lies but couldn't face themselves to admit the true horror and evil of their party)

Anybody? This is going to keep me up tonight.

Actual stinker, I thought that one was already in the oc page.
The rest of these however, IMO I would not put them in as a card.
Actually not bad and cult classic.
Was pretty bad, but unfortunately got the so bad it's now kitsch "cool".
Normalfags genuinely like it for heath smelly hobo ledger joker.
Maybe the much later sequels, but it's still a fairly likeable franchise with the general public from what I've seen.

I'd just use what's on the main oc poster since the stinkers listed there are imo really good examples of movie stinkers. So looking at it, in addition to the ones already made into one offs from the template, it would be:
-jack and jill (adam sandler)
-sausage party
-sharknado

Trump didn't do any dividing of anybody though; the only people who divided the people were the people being divided.

And the kicker, before my mom passed away she openly hated hillary and did not care for turd senior. And when dad tried to bring up trump was teh ebils, she still said hillary was worse and gladly pointed out that hillary was a crook and should not be in office. I miss my mommy.

How bad was the Cat in the Hat movie?

She sounds lovely. Sorry for your loss, especially since mothers day is tommorow.

Its ok,I just miss her from time to time.

People divided themselves.

Excluding Mike Myers in a catsuit & how fugly the characters look, it's not bad design-wise. But compared to Jim Carry's Grinch movie, it's awful.

May her memory be eternal!

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/top/?sort=top&t=year
For those who don't believe me, look at this shit.

All top posts of last year

You know what I meant ya dork

Possibly 1 day ago (about Overkill Software making DLC that funds H3H3's fight against fake DMCAs):
archive.is/VkXci

Otherwise 3 days ago ("racist note" that shut down a school for day turned out to be a hoax):
archive.is/JyW0j

It's a live-action Dr. Seuss adaptation.

Not just any Dr. Seuss adaption, THE Dr. Seuss book everyone always points to when they think of his name.

I need more info than that. I can't imagine for myself how bad it is, yet, the cat creeps me out live action.

Copying to my machine.
Heh.
It was definitely a stinker, shovelware tier shit. Iirc it was bad enough that the movie could not rely on dr seuss fan, or mike myers fan. But yeah, good reminder that in previous discussion the main point was movie version of shovelwares. Since there is that retardation of the of the vidya industry simultaneously boasting that it's bigger than hollywood now, bitch! And in the same breath PLZ NOTICE ME MOVIE SENPAI!

You can ask this question for about half of the stuff in these threads.
You'd think most people would have enough brain cells to decipher the information presented on a political map and then apply it to, say, how they lost an election, but the Left is mentally challenged. They literally don't understand how they can get more raw votes but undercut themselves in electoral votes, even when the map gives them the answer at a glance.

The 2016 election and that map, compounded by the utter confusion and vexation of the Left as a result of it all, is the perfect paradigm for the problems plaguing the party. Even when the answers are right in front of their faces, they can't decipher it, so they call for the abolition of the Electoral College or throw their money at celebrity videos asking EC members to ignore half of the country's votes. Ideological issues aside, I sincerely believe that people who can't read maps and don't have any learning or visual impairments that would prevent them from doing so should all be shot. You just can't be allowed to be that stupid. Even the Babylonians carved out maps and detailed blueprints for their plans to build their gates, walls, streets, and irrigation systems on fucking tablets, where you weren't allowed to mess up for obvious reasons.

If we're stuck with a generation of people who can't decipher maps, I'd say we need that Memetor immediately

I'm the only republican in a family of Mexican democrats. I had a shit eating grin when he won.

They had a CG fish that was the in the style of the books but everything else live action. The cat was played by Mike Myers aka Shrek.

he's how some of them look.

I'm a faggot libertarian/republican who loves trump, and live with a mix bagged family who are either neocons or SJW. I'm the only one who likes Trump, and watching him win was one of the happiest days of my life.

Did it have the same sense of humor as Shrek?

The second image is fucking terrifying.

Before Love Guru murdered Myer's career, the Cat in the Hat was a warning his career was going downhill & his jokes were no longer funny. It also deviated way too much from the source material (Inb4 But Pedowood never adapts anything 100% faithfully.)

No.

archive.is/ripae

Tim Schafer last thread brought about the discussion of gaming as art The whole narrative of "games as art" comes from the right place, but we all know what sort of cancer arrives when we started to seriously adopt it.

What types of classes were they? Since I was under the impression that some tech/gaming classes talked GG. I'm talking about potential history/political classes at this point if they keep these narratives up.

kind of felt like SNL skits really

I'm a mixture of a bunch of different stuff and the only person in my family who didn't want Hillary to lose is my mom. My dad's glad he won, my uncles on my mom's side are glad too so it's not a race thing. Dad's white, mom's asian/black mixed

I'm sorry

It's not all that bad, except that I look like a mexican with chinky eyes.

Holy shit dude you're like a fucking unicorn.

And its funny that its breath of the wild, which is the dullest mainline zelda to date with less creative enemies than skyward. Art is creative, and kong island is not, and most video games are not.

I've been gone for a while does anyone know where pic related is from.

So you kinda look like a darker philp?

Well, if they're going to rev this shit back up, time to bring out the arguments that will disarm their bullshit calls for censorship.

There's a whole brood of us. Me and my brother, plus my mom has three siblings.

I guess.

Wrong movie. Rises is Bane.

You're welcome.

kek here holy shit

The girl wishing for the shot instead of the musical number was kind of an amusing joke, but then they asked him to do it again. That was painful to watch the first time.

Well, it's not as bad as the musical number, but how was that for kids? Shrek had pop culture gags and some under the radar stuff, but it wasn't that blatant as him saying Son of a Bitch on camera.

Okay, now I get it. I feel terrible just watching this.

Love Guru was cold blooded, murder one on his career.
Anyway, found some info on biz card specs and dimensions. Standard and international. Wait what the fuck am I seeing when I was searching for standard specs, shit with square cards, and non standard dimensions?! Well how about I just use a dirty napkin and a pencil to write my contact info! Fucking philistine heathens.

printernational.org/business-card-sizes.php

Hes arguing that if they want to call it "art" it gets all the protections which they hate, along with the title. Which also means the esrb would have to fuck off from being anymore than a "caution" sticker.

Is it bad that I requested porn commissions of him having sex with Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks?

Did you specify that he has to be a big guy

Did you even watch the webm? My god.

At the end of the day most of humanity just wants a job they like, a place they can home to and to care for the things they love, nothing the left really focuses on anymore.

Diversity horseshit and 58 different genders is stuff nobody but indoctrinated retards care about.

For the last fucking time, nobody is debating if games can be art or not, the problem isn't that game can be art, the problem is that marxists assholes want ALL games to be the kind of art THEY like and don't want the other ones to exist.

Shit like Senran can coexist just fine next your tranny adventures or walking simulators but SJWs dont want this, they want only the walking simulators and tranny adventures to exist.

Its why game journos are such colossal faggots, because they view shit like the Senran games as something that "drags the medium down".

And that's why it's shit. The book is supposed to be about having fun & breaking some rules are OK provided nobody gets harmed & it's all in good fun. The movie on the other hand takes it the opposite way.
Again, the Grinch also deviated, but Jim Carry at least performed decently & the Grinch himself wasn't awful looking as the Cat (Save for the baby though being Ayy Lmao.)

Despite the differences in size, I think it'll still work if it went the hybrid way of being 1.70mm (Then again if we're sticking faithfully to the Nips, it would be wise to pick that)

Y'know that's a point I haven't thought about.

It literally means Sign against Bohutín or Šumperka, what do those 2 names mean?

Forgot pic.

LOL are you kidding me? That was the gun "fixing"?

this "freekekistan" thing is maximum cringe

It could be that Prison School 2.0 one (the one with the masked loli, the alpha male MC, and Touhou's Sanae hijacking the anime 4 episodes in). Try asking /a/.

What's wrong with tdk? There are a lot of things about the movie that I also dislike, for example the fact that they replaced Rachel's actress. I assume you dislike it because of the realistic joker.

Well if I am completely honest, I overall prefer the funny joker too. But I see the joker in those movies as a different interpretation. I like both, the dark and realistic joker is definitely a nice one too.

Shouldn't have existed to begin with.

Wait, really? I knew about how they snuck SHIT past the publisher, but not this.

There's probably a webm I missed, isn't there?
>tfw Blue Sky's Horton is still the best Dr. Seuss adaptation

It also had Jeffrey Tambor kissing a dog's butt. I shit you not.

Armed Girl's Machiavellism

What is this anime? I've seen this webm before, but I never learned what the source is.

Oh god, that did happen…and to think I forgot it

I disagree, she was hot in batman begins

Yep. And it's likely it won't be "fixed" any more because they've shelved ME.

Good ole EA and Bioware

Inō-Batoru wa Nichijō-kei no Naka de

But that's the only scene worth watching of that chapter

Boku no Ree

This may be a suitable explanation.
infogalactic.com/info/Repressed_memory

I was okay with it when it was just some people trying to replicate the
trolling, it got weird when it turned into normalfag/pol hybrid thing.

This would make a good online article (that will eventually be DDOSed out of existence by outraged psychos). Surprise it wasn't written yet. :^)

Shit you are correct. That was TDK I was thinking about. TDKRises, I still would not put in because it's still nowhere near george clooney level batman bad.

Despite the differences in size, I think it'll still work if it went the hybrid way of being 1.70mm (Then again if we're sticking faithfully to the Nips, it would be wise to pick that)
Yeah, I have not measured it precisely but in general I worry more about general dimension, and having enough bleed area. If it still fits within or easily tweaked into either, then chances are it's fine.

Nothing much actually. I don't mind hobo heath's version, the problem was when faggots declraring heath is the only version, followed by the inevitable only the funny and over the top cesar romero joker is the only version faggots.
The first actress whats her face mrs ex tom cruise's wife? She was shit. The one they got to replace her, maggie spiderman's sister, was not that great either, but at least she wasn't dawson's creek warmed over.

Should I check that, or pretend I never read it, and keep comforting myself that Tambor is still making me laugh in larry sanders show and arrested development.

any idea on who wrote cis male scum into the script?

I don't remember that bit

NOPE

they are trying to normalize us!
it all make sense now

I keep forgetting to use this place instead of kikepedia on the occasion I'd need to
Fug

That's a good thing.

Well yes, the first one is not my favorite actress either, but after watching TDK I started to like her. I guess the second one lowered my standards. In the end it's dark skinned girl vs old girl, and I prefer the slightly dark one in that case.

But TDKR was total trash. The movie had some scenes that I liked, for example that prison escape, but other than that it was pretty lame. I hated cat girl in that movie.

Dark Knight Rises gave us baneposting though, it can't be all bad.
If anything, I'd file it in the same category as The Room, bad but not terrible enough to effectively make the point.
Have you considered using the Star Wars Christmas Special? If there's anything normalfags think of as beyond all defending, it's that

They'll think that's cheating because you may as well put in all the shitty Christmas Specials onto it.

Which is the only good thing about it. I just hate it because it in my opinion ruined a otherwise good series. The first one was bad too, but I can forgive them because it was lower budget and their first try, they were basically experimenting back then.

But there is no excuse for the third one to suck. Robin was lame, Anne Hathaway's Catwoman was lame, and the fact that bruce decided to go out with her is lame.

About those two girls, I just prefer the first one over the other. Not in the mood to google their names right now.

I think we can all agree that Jared Leto's joker is best joker.

Make a happening? We could push out the financial connection between Reddit and Wikipedia, two of the sites that were most aggressively censoring information about Gamergate.

Is the anime good, terrible, or just mediocre? I'm not that interested in it, just curious.

Mediocre

(nice trips)
I'll just post it, since I had the time. Click at your own risk. My apologies in advance.

Man don't even joke about it. I used to like Jared Leto because of Requiem for a Dream…

FUCK, I meant to spoiler that. Oh well, too late now.

He was in good movies before, he is just not a likable person to begin with.

Fun fact, he won an oscar for playing a tranny, and an IRL tranny lost his shit at him to his face, saying he shouldn't have won because he's a man

That doesn't seem to be the kind of thing folks are interested in.

Just to give you an idea, this was my most RT'd #GG tweet in months when I posted it. People really liked it and wanted to share it.

I think our major following is burned out on happenings and needs some group R&R. Good feels, fun GG-related things and shitposting. Something like that.

As far as I remember, It started out as Sargon trying to get people to answer that their ethnicity was "kekistani" on some poll. Then some wannabe Holla Forums types found out about it and started getting buthurt that lefists were culturally appropriating kek and pepe, or some shit. So they started going hard on the nazi stuff, to get people to back off, and instead the kekistan people just kind of embraced and mocked it, like taking the "kekistan" flag, which is basically a nazi battleflag.

Regardless, yes the whole thing is extremely cringeworthy now, but I think the original goal would have been funny if they pulled it off.

I don't feel like we rode OP Around the World enough.

That got results quickly, plus the director still wants to hear from us Westerners about P5.

The rachel dawsons creek girl? Are you sure it wasn't just lighting and maybe a handy dandy emergency bat spray tan? I don't remember her being that dark skinned.

The age jump was jarring though. When I first watched TDK I was thinking, wait so who the fuck is that new older lady that has the same name as the previous character? I don't mind older women, but why did bravo nolan suddenly introduce a new character that wa- she's supposed to be the same character played by a different actress oooh. Hmmm, well I still like commisioner gordon in TDK, too bad he became stupider in TDKR and could not figure out that wayne is in fact, The Dubsman.

People are having a lot of fun with it, actually. They just got denounced by the SPLC the other day. They're also trolling the UK government with it.

Be happy for them. It's not every day a normalfag meme that powerful manifests. It might not be for us, but its putting in work.

Throw some ideas. It still is a good ops, especially with the director wanting some feedback from gaijin fans and customers.

thanks for making me google her name, Katie Holmes it is.
She is not a nigger or a mexican, but she is dark. I mean I love my girls pale, and she is not pale at all. Also there is something wrong with her eyes.

The shit I didn't watch as a kid…

I've still got the outline, plus the thread is still up on HQ.

What else do you suggest? New or to improve on Around the World.

sargon became a master level shit poster recently

Why does Holla Forums give a fuck? If normalfags wanna use a known right-wing symbol that's their problem (and I'd argue an overall good for Holla Forums)
Pushing people away from neutrality never really works for shit like this.

Good I guess. They'll get redpilled eventually. I don't really give a fuck about Sargon these days, but I used to like him way back in the early days when I gave a fuck about e-celebs. Is he still a liberal or self-identifies as one?

It can't get any better than webm related

I like those fan theories and I would love to watch a movie based on those ideas. Wish they did something like that when Bale was younger.

Didn't sargon get shit on hard for saying something about CP? Or was that a bunch of bullshit spread by people who don't like him?

He's a classical liberal, which throws him into our camp as a "shitlord for free speech and more immigration controls lol"
also video games or some shit

I think that was Milo.

Why doesn't the US split California into two states?

Nah I do remember a twitter DM screencap with someone(could've and likely might've been shooped) where he said he wanted CP to spite alt-righters/Holla Forumsacks or something inane like that (I forget if they were shitting on him or something, it might've had to do with him being a quadroon or octoroon or something). It was kinda disturbing; hopefully it wasn't true

Because libshit would lose their minds without white farmers to abuse.

No I swear I saw sargon get shit on for it too. There was a /leftpol/ thread in the fast threads section about it too. To be honest I neve really cared for the guy, and the "skeptic community" shit made me dislike him. But it would still be a damn shame if leftists lied about him.

Because urban central california would throw too much of a bitchfit if it didn't also have de facto control of the more rural north and south california.

Shit, now I know what you're talking about. That was false, 100%.

It's less Holla Forums and more the "hello fellow shitlords" stormfags who still haven't figured out that getting triggered over a cartoon frog meme doesn't have a good track record for obtaining power/influence.

The people chimping out over Kekistan being cultural appropriation are going to be the next group of authoritarians to declare gamers dead a decade or two from now after SJWs have been ground into dust.

I will defer to TD anons on that one, since I'm mostly out of my depth on what they need assists with, if any. I only did what I can in some bread title to hopefully boost some attention, other than that I would need to know the situation more to see what I can or able to do, to help out. Though judging from the reactions I can see from the usual suspect, even if it was a small impact, it might have made an impact at an important location. The clique afaik did not get their shakedown money, and the cocksucker journos are still trying to push their lies.

I do talk vidya and vidya stuff among friends, I can try to ask them about what they think, or if they heard about the attempted localization scam with p5. One of them is iirc a personer fan.

Proof?

Thats where you are correct nigger.

I only wanted to play with 2hu biz cards!

Embed related.

What if…
We're living with DUBS?!

Which gave me cancer

Ill suck that cancer right outta of your dick.

I can see their objections, since that sort of thing tends to draw inauthentic posers as well, and if there's anything to be learned from vidya it's that inauthentic posers bring in the most unpleasant baggage.

I'm going back to tending the meme garden, some shit is too kuhraaayzay for me.

How good are you at sucking dick
Are you a trap

>>>/gamergatehq/329022
The hell is the status on this, why isn't this our top priority?

Guardians 2 was horrendous.
Fucking Age of Ultron was a better movie.

Fucking lol

Thanks for posting this user; good to hear he's not a pedo.

What the fuck is this

Real good and yes.

look at the sticky

Second answer disqualifies you

Cuck Citizen got delayed again

Seriously Mark

You know you want this all up in your dick.

There's been no information about this since December and it's too broad of a task to ask of this tiny thread

Not that user but maybe
Scroll 3 inches up user.

I want none of Natalie Mars, no thank you

You're welcome user, here's some other completely unrelated shit.

well fuck that shit.

Redheads aren't my type sorry

stop posting dudes you fucking loser
I know revoltfags got off to devi ever but this aint revolt

There's probably a Touhou reference in the Dubs universe if one tries hard enough…
Anyways, surprised Marisa doesn't have a card yet.

Old school independent game dev most noted for conducting years-long flame wars on Usenet in defense of his games reputations.

Lately he's been telling everyone that Star Citizen can't be completed with current tech and having the Cult of Chris Roberts claim everyone who criticizes the game is him using a sock puppet.

He also got involved in GamerGate showing up at Airplay to tell the SPJ that games journalism is cancer and then later got accused of sexual harassment by Methwhale (she claimed he wanted to marry her despite his wife being a 10/10).

If you can wade through the Manlet Retort it's got a pretty hilarious summary of that last part.
archive.is/44Qu3

Why don't you come over here make me you little bitch

It might undo a dimensional seal or break a barrier. In a not so good way.
I have to read up on what the basics info of the character, right now I'm wondering if I should do some files organizing, or 2hu biz card again. A Chen card.

why dontyou

I hear Gookanon coming

So this is still going on, albeit clandestinely.
I don't think so. I think we're the only ones who can do anything about this.

Now that's funny.

His comment to the IGDA when GGinDC happened was pretty good. No, I'm not going to call him based, because jesus fuck that's retarded. But it was a pretty good comment.

tweetsave.com/brad_d80/status/595346256836304896

please, you don't judge another mans fetish.

This thread is full of actual shills mods please ban.

We need goals.
Something to reach for so people can stay organized.
I think, for now at least, contacting local representatives is the best we can do.

house.gov/representatives/find/

We can't let this drop if places like this are too continue existing.

If they are actual shills they're pretty fucking terrible shills, niggers can't even bullshit anything other than "it's fun" and "it's pretty"

I agree, useres should not have be be entrusted with the ability to think, ignore and filter for themselves.

Hey, I can recognize a total faggot, this is for those who can't. There are lots of retards on Holla Forums, so before one of those niggers end up supporting sjw's a mod should step in and put a stop to it.

mark. you are a faggot. you are our faggot

I'm one of the people that likes KF2 and said so in the thread.

Quit being a faggot and try to police opinions.

Then they are retards, and if they show their retard tendencies it should be up to us to boo them away, the mods should only be there to ban shit like assholes posting cp.

And I just realized that you are a faggot in both threads. Posting trannies and doing this reddit spacing bullshit.

And I'm one of the people convinced that you are a retard with poor taste in vidya because of your opinions.

Shame on you user

Can we cut the shitflinging and focus on OPs?

We have Around the World still going, a lot of other stuff under TD, and that user who wants to revive the internet censorship OP.

Ah this goon meme again.

Ok, but have you thought about how many great things you could have bought with those 10 dollars you spent on an SA account?

Shhhhh…

Let Acid believe he can be the savior by convincing us things need saving. It's his thing.

you and your friends need to leave. This spacing is not normal. This is reddit/facebook tier. This is actually worse than reddit tier, this is normalfag tier. "Non internet" people do this kind of shit.

Fuck off! Go back to Kotaku in Action, retard!

you guys know what to do with faggots right?

One of these?

Leave.

Shock them?

Yea ok 10 bux.

Man you guys are terrible at this, like 10 bux to register, you'd think you'd be prepared better.

What the fuck is even this post, this is worse than gamefaqs tier.

We literally have a guy in here asking mods to ban people cause his opinions trigger him, you know who does that? SA and Reddit.

Zoe…

Hillary…

AcidMan…

They would never have crashed and burned as badly as they did (taking entire foundations with them) if they didn't have a tiny clique of NoddingHeadmans endlessly feeding them praise and assurances that they're "war" against the "haters" was right, and will yield glorious fruit any day now.

Any day now…

Sauce?

What movie is that?

That character is tough to do a biz card. Looking at her bio and info, regular human being that can do magic. If I read it right she's the type of character that regulars humans are supposed to be able to relate to. Also a thief.

The typeface for the name, maybe play with a sans serif if you are going with a serif on everything else, principle of contrast etc, and mixing sans with a serif instead of two from the same family. That serif looks good though, looks to be from the Modern family if I'm not wrong. The Modern family almost always looks classy, just be careful with the scale at this size, for printing it might be better off as the name text, in larger size. Then a sans for everything else.

If it looks like hot vomit, then try the complete opposite. Maybe a snazzier witches hat logo or her broom, or that magic mini furnace symbol.

Get out.

Holy shit mark I love you

The only reason why reddit spacing isn't called out everytime it appears is because of the retarded filter Mark made for it; if not for that, retards like you would be called out everywhere you post. Go back to Reddit.

The second pic is just double spacing after a period. That's less common nowadays but iirc it was taught at one point. The first pic, that's where it's a bit more strange.

what the fuck is this meme and where did it come from

Also, ignore the >(1), now >(2) who continues to sperg about Acid.

Mark made a filter for it because it was yet another failed goon bullshit. Its kind of sad you clowns keep pushing it.

Repeat after me, YOU WILL NEVER GET THOSE 10 DOLLARS BACK.

Its a goon d&c meme used heavily on Holla Forums during the election days
There's still a few dedicated ones who use it, and maybe a few legitimate anons who fell for it.

Well alright then, I'm glad some of us were able to keep their heads up about this nonsense. How do we know it's goons and not just revoltards or anything else?

I forgot my face

You seem to be projecting, user-kun. Is something wrong?

You may do thiso once accidentally, but not constantly.

I want to be called a goon, too!

Hahaha oh shit I didn't even notice you screencapped my posts hahahaha, you are one one ass mad faggot.

But yea, I'm the goon/redditor, not the guy demanding wrong opinions be banned because discussing games on an image board for games is wrong I guess, maybe ask mods to change the rules, only discuss the games I like.

People like you are pathetic, you make OC or other shit to fuck with people like the NEVER EVER shit that made it impossible to talk about bloodborne, not come running to the GG general cause REEEEEEEEEEEEE SHILLS MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm about the vydia, yea I like KF2, the president said that shit once, never again, but you faggots wanna blacklist a dev for one thing, tell me when was trip ever attacked gamers? Paid tribute to the altar of queen quinn and Anita? I'll give you a hint, its never, be pissed at them for their micro transactions, not their presidents retarded politics.

Careful there bro, those goalposts are heavy, don't strain yourself moving them.

Eh, the lines blur for me between goons, shills, revoltards, Holla Forums, CTR, Shareblue, Holla Forums, and whatever else decides to show their faces. I doubt its revoltards but they could just as easily pick up the meme since it requires no effort to do so.

Stay cute user.

relax my dude

I used Chronicle Display for the text

Don't forget the fact that they ban people for harassing others, twi supports sjw.

And ralphshill.

It was taught in typing class at one point in time. A very confusing time, but it did happen in some area. Like bell bottom jeans, they look strange but they did exist, briefly at one point.
chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/OneSpaceorTwo.html

Hmm, chronicle display for the job and contact info text?

What's the typeface for the name text? That one looks different, it looks like it's more from the Oldstyle family. The "K" in particular looks different. It has an Oldstyle thick and thin transition, the chronicle display on the other hand looks more like Modern family with the more extreme thick and thin transition.

heil dubs cheked
Derailers were trying fairly early in this thread. TD and ESA ESRB stuff, take your pick. Something is triggering them.

I can't even follow who is and isn't a faggot anymore.

archive.is/RdgDh

Hey that's real great Singal, now how about an article telling people to stop blaming everything on sexis- h-hello? Singal?

As said, kekistan initially was actually a pretty clever idea. But it ran it's course real quick. Doesn't help the fact the the guy who made it (Sargon) has made it clear on multiple occasions of his dislike of imageboards, so obviously people are not going to happy that people who dislike imageboards then use memes created by such imageboards. To me it's one big "How do you do fellow shitposters"

>>>/reddit/

Yes.
Cheltenham.
Here's fixed card.

archive.fo/qm69Y
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-05-12/.115997

Some excerpts from the article:

>>>/gamergatehq/329022

Agreed. Why the hell isn't this our top priority?

Do you mean like based on the OC I made a while ago?

Yeah that. It was less serious & more time-passing.

They both look fine as a typeface, just remember the rule of never mix serif with serif, or sans with sans. Mix serif with sans, to make a strong contrast. Mixing two from the same family creates weak contrast. It's degeneracy. :^)
So maybe keep the typeface for the name as is, and use a sans for the title and contact info text. Not a thin or wispy one either, if her bio is correct, she seems to like being a bit of a showoff in terms of power. So a sans serif that matches that, without it going too far into the decorative family, because then it just competes with the name text.

Some Chen cards. I really need to find or get my working set of typeface collection properly set up. Especially the Moderns and Oldstyle families.

Your battlefield earth, showgirls, and the sharknado3(?! holy shit) cards made it to the final rounds, congrats and thank you user.

How do you choose which typeface to use for each situation? How can you pick out of the 6 million fonts available?

Fixed again.

I am glad you asked, may I refer you to this link for notes on some basic design.
>>>/gamergatehq/330430
Well ok, then how about a 2 page quick ref guide.
There might be 6 million+ fonts\typeface, but would you believe me if I told you there are only 6 general FAMILIES of typefaces? It's true! The way you can reduce the headache is if you try to work with the general families first, then narrow it down to specific fonts.

Thanks for the PDFs.

>>>/gamergatehq/330447 seems to be broken.
Also, why did some of your posts in this thread get baleeted?

exhentai.org/g/1062791/c10cbc8075/

Greetings?

You're welcome.

Meh, that single word name does not look good on a biz card. I'll probably change it later to Chen Bakeneko, and her jap title as the email info.

Tried an alt version, playing with circular or oval border around a different witch hat logo.
The hat is really giving me a fit, or maybe I should look for a different logo\image. Anyhow the alt I posted is not very good, it's just an example of maybe futzing around with a circle or square to try to spice up a logo. But there are practical limits on what that can do. Sometimes I just need to find a better logo.

I POLITY ASK YOU TO REMOVE THIS

Huh. Must have been borked due to the april 1st attack. Let me upload it again here and over at hq.
I don't know, the post that got deleted iirc only had discussion with another user regarding ESA stuff. Maybe it was an accident, maybe Makku got pissed at me for reporting spam and could not tell me he already gave the goon I reported a ban? Shit happens sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for telling me that pdf is broken, so I can re-upload it. Here is the pdf in question.

>>>/gamergatehq/330447 seems to be broken.
Weird, I tried it before and it went 404, then when I refresh the page manually it seemed to be ok. Either way, there is another upload of pdf#4 in case you need it there too. Might just be a technical glitch.

I suppose since the ESA stuff is just about ready to go soon, I can pitch in the internet censorship stuff since the Founding Fathers stuff sounds like excellent OC waiting to be made & roots must never be forgotten, but just like Around the World, I don't have much of a clue on what to do.

I have the PDFs on me.

That was a good movie.
I got back from work and this massively tall chick who's around my age works there and thanks to me being a Neet and having no responsibility besides taking care of my nephew I'm a part timer working full time hours starting next week.
I'm also looking for a weekend project. Does anyone know where I can get PS3 games with their updates?

**Nice user, tell us if you pull anything off.
/nofap/ isn't a bad idea if you plan on approaching her js; also polite sage for off topic**

Fug.

Yeah, I think it's final reviewing, and iirc that ESRB oc page of "which system do you trust more", point 3 being ESRB only has limited amount of content raters to play the game \ product, while a customer \ player generated has much more, and often has more knowledge base about the game and product. Because they either bought it with their own money, and or played the game.
That one might need a review on what is going on, and what can actually be done on an individual basis.

Yeah.
Also I just thought of something that I don't think would really work but it reminded me…
Know those classic tales of the protagonist who fights against a mirror or shadow version of himself who is just as good as him & the protagonist defeats itself by training & being better? I was thinking when a new game was coming out & it shares the same title as the classic counterpart, (Let's say for example Zenimax decides to rape Quake even further by releasing QUAKE III ARENA) wouldn't posting their ads from the olden days be cannibalizing or would that only draw attention because they would deflect it with "Yeah, our new game is just like what you remembered & it's just as good!"
Basically, what I'm saying is having the companies competing against their past-selves (And usually failing since modern vidya has fallen.)

Reminder that you guys are way to fucking easy to b8.

Jesus christ that's horrible.

Going to rest my eyes in a bit. But just so I won't forget.
While this is a good attitude to have. Forgive my wariness sometimes, and I'm not talking about you specifically. But some of the timing on some postings of "why aren't WE doing X". As you said, the ESA stuff is almost ready to go. Maybe it's just co incidence that some anons suddenly wants a fairly big op to be a habbenin. Again, maybe it's just pure coincidence. But you'll hopefully forgive my wariness when the same user wants others to re-write an ESA infograph page, without fully knowing what the page is even about. I mean that physically, since unless they have a previous WIP version saved. The grocery list I posted text size is basically for ants size.

Maybe it's just coincidence, if so fine. But you hopefully understand my wariness. Especially at this stage of the construction. And if they are so eager to jumpstart an op, well then go right ahead and bring something to the table. Other than just saying why aren't >WE doing something.

Yep. Some can't even compete against their past selves, since they no longer exist in this timeline.

Thinking about it now, it probably wouldn't cannibalize because that's still technically giving it attention & keeping the discussion going which is what they want. Plus if it was a remaster, people may likely fall into the trap & nostalgia will cloud their visions (Unless of course they turn that remaster into Silent Hill HD Collection)

I can see where you're coming from? "Be the change you want to see"? (Although wouldn't that apply more to whoever want's to do a happening?)

Really makes you think why the ESA & others don't like it when people host servers of their dead game.

I'm going to woo that fucking giant off her feet.

With the rise of people trolling the shit out of those crazy democrats who turned into McCarthy but who was wrong I'm wondering whats going to be our Kent state shooting that going to cement Freedom and Personal Responsibility at virtues to fight for?

That's a ruse right?

Not gonna lie, he did well on playing a heroine addict. Though the only character I felt sympathetic for in the movie is the mom.

Yep. That's an old tactic but still used even today.
Yes, I didn't word it well but basically, yeah.
I forgot right now the exact quote, but iirc it may have been in the copyright and game preservation topic, where one of the ESA rep basically said it was the industry's right to hold that IP and title in case they ever decide to revive or reboot it. Which is not always as black and white as it sounds, but you kinda know what they are really implying there.

Which video games has ass to ass again?

Pretty much & even then if they had things their way, they'd pull what George Lucas wanted to do with the Star Wars Holiday Special & PURGE the living shit out of them and these days they don't always hand out keys or tools to host a server because they want people to rent their servers & to keep up with the latest microwave food.
If modern video games are like microwave food, what would be the games that people can make at any time they want & can still be enjoyed today? I want to go Gordon Ramsay on this shit.

HEY PAUL

That's one of the most overrated films ever. Every Character just wants a hug, but cant ask for it. everyone of my friends likes it and i didn't understand until the ending: black guy gets send to jail, white guy gets arm cut off, girl gets baseball-bat shoved up her ass that's the reason this film is so high regarded. Its actually a shit movie with a shock ending and people leave the theater thinking it's awesome because of the ending.

Meant heroin.

Beatmania.

That's akshually a fairly key thing. Funny how in the long long ago, in the cartridge based vidya era, renting a game was a thing. Then again blockbuster also existed back then. But the way things are going with some current industry practice is a bit much. Things like seasons pass being applied to something like Destiny, or BL2. How the fuck does that exist and people pay for that.

Hmm, then again, shekel citizen is still a thing as well.

Why you cheeky breeky.

Few reasons
The craziest shit though is how they're blowing millions of their money away on a bloated budget which leads to unrealistic sales expectations that not even a few million copies can sustain them in the long run (Again this seems to be a running trend these days where nobody plans long-term & instead wants instant results.) The price of games too are stupidly expensive (Especially on the digital storefront where they don't need to do packaging unless it's like the modern PC game where it's just a Steam code inside.) No fighting game should ever cost more than $20 considering how much DLC gets shoved in there & no sports should cost more than $20 if the next game is going to be made next year anyway.
What I'm saying is pic related.

There is also these as well.

It was either commie subs or horrible subs. I forgot which one though.

Paragon is actually pretty fun now, but I still wish more characters could make use of how the game is 3D.
Also tried out Birthdays The Beginning and it's like a more autistic version of Viva Pinata meets doodle god. You need to terraform your little plot of earth in order to attract new monsters and evolve them through the ages.

I don't even really have anything to be excited about or look forward to when it comes to games so I just trawl igg for indie garbage to try for 15-20 minutes. It takes longer to download than to realize how terrible they are. What kinda games are you playing?

The movie was a lot of over drama that gives desensitized people the feels.

What's up everyone?

stop avatarfagging

I post Gilda because I like her, that's all.

reported

Spotted on Holla Forums:

twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/863432555080671232
archive.is/5xwLV

Kek.

This is why you should always make sleeper accounts, fam. Also what is hilarious is that they are bound to act like that this is proof that antifa are being framed, even though the absolute majority of accusations towards them are as a result of video footage and eyewitness accounts, not shitposters on Twitter.

hello?

Delete this!

What's with the shilling lately?

its retards epic trolleying

Har har, very funny.

Everyone knows that debuted in jubeat

what happens next? is he gonna feed her seeds?

archive.is/BJcLW
archive.is/n8P9P

Fucking trannies attention seeking

Also fucking Holla Forums is so gay
They actually think their cat girls are better then Miranda

Both are awful.

Well thats not true at all

Look at this shit

>>>Holla Forums1669620

Really though
We got a baker?

MY EYES.jpg
I couldn't fap to that even if I tried to.

Shit as much as Marche's waifu is cancer this manged to be worse.

how did they managed to make her worst?

why did you gave her that try hard edgy design?

no commies allowed

Only if you stop coming to these threads

It was the local furry, not us. He has a board, you can there and have a nice civilized conversation with him

I'm trying to figure out why you guys keep making these. It's like 90% shitposts.

Nope, 100% serious. If I acted like him, my mom would flip.

FURRY COMMUNISTS GO TO THE OVEN

Didn't some group proclaim themselves to be the alt-right? They exist as a small minority whose label is thrown at anyone who doesn't fit the current leftists agenda, just like how everyone is being called Nazis.

I don't even know anymore.

Good evening, faggots!

Well no shit that you don't see any reason to these threads existing if all you do is come here to post that retarded cat and refuse to contribute

That sounds extremely painful

You're a big guy.

MULTIPLE groups have proclaimed themselves to be alt-right.

There are like five different factions of alt-right too, so shit is complicated. You have Richard Spencer's faction, and he claims to have come up with the term. You have the Daily Stormer claiming to be the largest alt-right site on internet. You have people who call themselves alt-right, but spencer and others call Alt-Lite since they aren't as big into identity politics (Paul Joseph Watson is a good example of Alt Lite, I guess.) You have Vox Day, and his 'Alt-West' which is less America centric, focuses more on western civilizations, and rejects the idea of a 'white race' (Vox's argument is each european race is distinct, and incompatible with each other, and America fell as a nation when it stopped being purely anglo-saxon and started mixing with Italians, Irish, germans, scandavians, etc.) Then you have guys like Ramz Paul who were alt-right, and got out of dodge after all the infighting.

Shit is complicated.

Once again the right had expended lots of public money in some useless retardness in Spain.

I seriously don't know which is worse if all political parties are Germany's cocksuckers.

There is only one party that is against Germany but mostly because it wants to outgerman Germany.

Why do you have IDs here?

I can contribute
haha liberals right
here's a picture of a lewd anime girl (gross)
also video games

this is good

You know very well what I meant by that statement, acting retarded doesn't change anything

Happy mother's day.

Give your moms a call.

😂👌

I laughed… a lot.

These faje antifa account are great because even joking about being wrapped up in gladwrap somehoe antifa out do the shitpost and actually save flags saying they are proud cucks

The Aut right is something Hillary imagined in a fever dream when she was recovering from pneumonia during the election.

Its so funny that people are queuing up to use the label and fighting over it.

I think it was Poes law that states:

Like fuck there were a bunch lf them dressed up as giant spiders for god knows why

Wasn't that the same protest or demonstration?

Every retard that goes with the alt right label is a massive mongoloid, seriously how retarded do you have to be to go "oh a label invented by a jew and made popular by hillary? I'm going to call myself that!".

Weren't the people that called people who where ethics only cucks also going by the alt-right label.

I know most of them where Holla Forums so maybe that's why they where calling themselves alt-right.

I always thought the alt left invented the alt right because they were lonely.

Which is the more cringe worthy term? 'Alt-Right', or 'identitarian'?

Are the Alt-Right letting PEPE die now the owner killed him or are they still raping him?

History is full of names meant to insult people turned into something that they would be proud to be called
"prime minister"
"Jesuit"

Yes the Alt-Right ruined PEPE and turn him into a Nazi.

You clearly are a smart guy with a good grasp on meme history.

By the way baker, may I suggest this song for the next bread?

Just because some retard said that Pepe is an inherently racist symbol doesn't mean that it is true. If that were the case then I guess you would be a pedo for posting on this site. People simply used Pepe for that purpose because they knew how much butthurt it caused them but it's still not a Nazi symbol.

Are we approaching the end of all this radical social justice/commie bullshit? I think about it, and they've peaked. I mean…they're calling everyone a nazi and physically assaulting people in public now. Where the hell do you go from there? Call them mega-nazis? They only have two places to go: full blown domestic terrorism, or fuck off.

I kind of feel like it'll start dying off in the next few years here, hell, even Laci Green is being turned against SJWs. **I really hope this shit goes away. It honestly breaks my fucking heart to see the "left" behaving like legit nazi terrorists. And when you point that out, this blatantly obvious problem with them, they just scream "no you!" and quote google's fucked up definition of fascism at you.''

You mean a communist?

Just don't go to these routes, mind you. It takes twice as long as to rebuild what these post-modernists have subverted.

pew pew pew goobers

That is the thing. We need to get rid of the teachers that are pushing this shit, and they are probably going to become domestic terrorists if they start losing ground.

Fuck off, Scalzi!

Using violence and intimidation to silence political adversaries. Suppressing basic human rights. You know damn well what a fascist is. It's not "right wing person" Some of the most brutal fascist regimes in history have been left wing, as well as right wing.

Well, to be a SJW faggot he at least have some sense of humor.

The image on the left is a new meme user.

Stopped reading here. The ride can definitely get much more wild than it is now.

Please tell me you're joking. This is the exact logic I keep seeing on facebook, I honestly can't tell if you're joking.

Yeah, but the only place left to go from here is full blown domestic terrorism. You're right, the ride can get waaaay more wild. And that scares the shit out of me.

Shame. I had hope for a momment.

Now seriously. When are we turning the rest of the boy's club in hate symbols?

Getting real tired of being reminded.

My money's on commie.

Where's our baker?

I got some sweet finds that I stole from Kotaku In Action because fuck them.

Is someone going to bake the new bread or will I, the total stranger (1), create a good edition thread?

I would but I've never baked before and will probably mess it up.

gee thx marche

I-is it bait? I honestly can't tell. This is how they legit argue.

I think it's a new form of shitposting designed to speed up the creation of the next thread.

You decide, I'm just waiting for now.

But how to do that ? In burgerland you would need to kick out majority of professors for that.

The only way this is going to end is violence, either by them or others.

oh well, bread will be out of the ovens in 5 minutes

Its over #closethegate

Captcha: mrkiek lol

Yep. Things are too far gone now.

It's called an Extinction Burst.
archive.is/JFrJl#selection-1064.0-1070.3

As they lose power they're going to go nuts and start attacking everyone and everything in an effort to stop their destruction.
Of course that just makes them lose power faster as everyone turns against them.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Only reason for that is three faggots who got banned. One Holla Forums , one goon and someone else. They had ~20 posts

Sometimes there isn't any other way.

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER ?

I know…
Still, that bread is pretty old now

I find it quite entertaining that Ben Garrison is no longer just a Holla Forums meme.