Monkeys Paw

These are always fun. Make a wish, and another user will tell you something extremely unfavorable that comes with it.

I'll start: I wish SEGA made consoles again.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They cease porting and their consoles all have gimmicks like nintendo.

I wish valve stops acting so jewish

They stop but they start acting Islamic instead.

they stop but start being more sjw.

Would you?

I wish the monkey paw went and fucked itself.

I wish for nothing.

Now what?

You are now nothing.

I wish for copyright law and the concept of intellectual property to cease to exist.

something happens

Your wish is granted.

Now nothing exists. You have effectively destroyed the universe and reverted existence into nothing. Nothing is and nothing ever will be.

It is no longer considered a law but a universal right accepted and enforced in all nations across the globe

I wish for an Urn

I want Nintendo to drop out of the console & handheld market and become a third-party dev like Sega so that they can work on other IPs that are not Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and Nu-Fire Emblem.

I wish to have fun when I play video games.

They become third party go out of business and end up having all their ips bought by Ubisoft

Enjoy this years Zelda's Creed!

You lose all other means of pleasure in life, you find all things but video games as suffering, breathing eating, sleeping, all are devoid of any fun except video games but ultimately the pain of breathing and digesting food is too much for you to cope with so you end up in a coma on a breathing machine that brings you nothing but suffering.

I wish furries and niggers stop existing.

Furry niggers especially

Nice.

I'm pretty sure you have to say that it is a wish for it to be a wish.

You are turned into a monkey your hand is replaced with the monkeys paw and you have no control over if as it spends all its time molesting you in the most unpleasant ways

I want diablo 4. Without online-only restrictions.

Won't being bought by Activision be more realistic?
I don't care about Zelda, so nothing of value was lost for me.

Jews and faggots still exist.

Diablo 4 is an ASSFAGGOTS with a singleplayer component with bots.

But furries and niggers are gone, right?

Well, fuck you, that's might become a reality.

It will have mircotransactions and

Yes.

So two down. Where's the issue?

Smartphone game that while can be played offline is pay to win with microtansations

Activision doesn't do much these days really all they do is COD pretty much. EA is more of the acquisition monstrosity but they put things to rest after they stop working. Ubisoft pushes out nonstop shit all of which is crap

I wish bayonetta 3 comes out

Every single nigger and furfag in existence was replaced with a jew. In the next couple of days great israel is formed.

cheeky bastard

That's not how monkey paw works idiot.

That's where your ashes go after a nigger stabs you in a dark alleyway.

I wish Mega Man 9 had a perfect 3DS port.

That's not a monkey's paw curse, you made that up.

I want a refund.

I want to try something….
I wish for another Fallout developed by the team behind Mass Effect Andromeda and Fallout 4. I want the whole budget coordinated by Tim Schafer and Keiji Inafune, story handled by Hamburger Hepler, and the story/lore handled by JJ Abrams.

I wish Atlus would make REAL SMT games again

Suit yourself. Jews cannot control goyim without subhumans and degenerates. It makes sense for them to enlarge in numbers instead.

Nigger stop being a thing becuase everyone is black except you
Furries stop being a thing because everyone is a furry but you
You now exist in a world where it is you that is the deviant, a word in which it is you that falsely proclaim that "we waz kangs an sheet". You also remember the world before the wish and there are no weapons and you cannot kill people becuase the moneky's paw wills it.

Its is reality, Blizzard is absolute fucking cancer and pretty much created the ASSFAGGOTS crowd with LoL popularizing and getting more fans while literally stealing their shitty character designs and humour which Blizzard also capitalizes upon.

Cartoonish fantasy is absolute fucking cancer now thanks to them.

This makes one inevitably muse on weather it is worse to be a nigger or a furry.

So I remember the world and even though I'm alone the degenerate, niggers and furries are still gone?

I wish for quints.

I wish for cyberpunk VR that we can jack directly into our spinal cords and live in the video game.
The kind where you could experience time dilation like you're dreaming. It feels like you're playing for 5 hours, but it's only been 30 minutes.

They make yet another video game instead of trying to change reality.

Waste of quints.

Too late faggot. The poster before you, which is ME, got quints

And it was a waste.

You are off by one and someone else wastes them.

Take that user

Granted. But you must post on 4chan to get them.

Yes it is you imbecile.

I wish to get the blacklight virus.

Bayonetta 3 is subtitled "Comes out" it is about Bayonetta coming out a trans woman and has a penis that is visible, shoehorned SJW themes of acceptance and Lucka rails Gayonetta (as their name is revealed to be in truth). Unfortyuantly its not anywhere near as good at the real "Gayonetta"

You should have said they make Bayonetta 3, but it's starring Van Darkholme.

The brain pressure is enormous changing even your bodies somatic cell behaviour and your IRL body ages accordingly with the games time.

The game is complete shit but reviewers and normal fags still praise it. Everyone involved makes a tons of money and it all starts over again with another once beloved franchise.

So yeah exactly what you think would happen, happens.

I thought the result was supposed to be a bad thing.

They start development on it but they run out of funds halfway through, so they start a kickstarter which is highly successful, but they run out of funding again and decide to cancel the project and make a rush-job game with the salvaged assets

How is that a Monkeys Paw?
I would pay for that shit

No see you are in world where there are nothing but niggers and furries. The word "furries" is no longer in existence because everyone is a furry so it is not a named concept it is assumed normal.
The word "nigger" no longer exists because everyone but you is black so they don't have a word for that.

Should've said you get backdoored and programmed in a digital hell for what fees like forever.

This can still be applied to my monkey paw.

I'd pay a full $80 for that game to be honest.

Damn, I was hoping the Monkey's Paw would work backwards in that case. What if I was HOPING it would be shit?

E3 this year becomes the best one since 2005

What if you try to make the words exist like how (((they))) made the words "nationalist", "heterosexul" and "cisgendered" exist?

It's considered the best by liberal media and nu-male hipsters.

No you retarded faggot, the meanings don't disappear - NIGGERS AND FURRIES DISAPPEAR IN A PHYSICAL MANNER

I broke the monkey's paw. I win.

FACE IT, FAGLORD

Fucking monkey paw

it's still shit, but it ends up encouraging more games to be shit instead of good.
I mean this isn't even a monkey paw, it's just a description of the western video game industry.

A massive explosion goes off killing everyone in attendance and video games are banned in every major country for instigating violence.

No it doesn't work like that, faggot.

Cyberpunk 2077 comes out late this year or early next year.

Monkey's paw doesn't work that way, it knows what you want and will give you it but never in the way that you want. It doesn't matter how you word it, as long is it you say its a wish.
Example: I wish I had a million dollars.
Best case you get a million zimbabwe dollars
Worse case your greatest loved one robs a bank, give you the stolen money then is gunned down by the cops in a shoot out that tarnishes their reputation, then the cops take all the money back.

Boldfags are redditors.

Throughout you are constantly bombarded with invasive ad-streams that are keyed to cause a sympathetic reaction in your synapses that make you crave Doritos and Mountain Jew who just so happen to be the parent companies of CybEx VR™

You also wake up with PTSD after each session that haunts your waking hours with imagined phantoms around ever corner and plagues your dreams with stark brutal future justice.

Cyberpunk 2077 comes clean with its creators at the end of this year or early next year and tells them it's gay. Its plot is also revealed to include a lot of "Well written" gay characters.

Words are not individualists things, they exist only when communicating to others. You could make sounds with your mouth and even describe the the meaning but it wouldn't catch on because the concepts are not comparable due to the circumstance of existence.

You don't know what a monkeys paw is do you?

People would fucking defend this and still use it.

Futanetta

Speaking of pic realted.
Twisted Metal returns but it has forced current year shit.

Xer next door, I love xu.

The game is released at a considerably inflated price-tag and heavy DRM which is quickly found to cause damage on both hard-drives and SSDs. Despite the best efforts of crackers it proves impossible to remove for the next four years, during which the technology becomes more common in the markets.

Cyberpunk 2077 comes out as you wished and is every bit as good as you think it'd be

it needs monthly subscriptions plus can't be played offline

Its not futa, its transgendered. I can assure that as someone who would buy a futa bayonetta there is a difference

I want Klonoa 3

Klonoa is now in skylanders

I wish this thread had original corruptions of ideas.

So, can I redo my post b4 and use I wish instead of I want?

It's the worst fate of all user, anything less wouldn't be so bad.

Granted, but Rugga starts posting on this site again.

user isn't very creative.

Don't do that, it might actually happen.

Just like every year since 2007 then

He still does

I try to think of different things whenever I come through, but it does get kind of shit when most of the questions are the same old "I wish for X video game to be released BUT GOOD".

Also, your wish is granted:
The ideas posted in the thread become original, but also start happening in the real world.

Who is this Rugga person you talk of?

Everyone stop posting. Please. No that wasn't a wish.

I hope your mother is proud of you.

Unoptimized, filled with bugs, and has denuvo drm.

you receive an urn, it's full of poop

1 million mugabucks isn't actually that bad, surprizingly. It's almost $4000.

The same could have been said about "nationalist", "heterosexual" and "cisgendered" yet look where we are now. One could use the same tactics to bring the words "nigger" and "furry" into common language.

Futa Bayonetta would just be Bayonetta with a big dick.
Tranny Bayonetta would have manshoulders, manvoice, manjaw and overall look ugly as sin.

I wish I was user's cute little kobold.

Granted:
user is Mark, and you're a Warcraft Kobold.

You get killed by a Paladin like the faggot you are.

>>>/tg/

I wish the Mass Effect series all the way up to Andromeda went in the direction the original team of Bioware envisioned for it.

Earth is caught in the path of a solar storm and the kikes conveniently forget to set up the web infrastructure while rebuilding or debut a new web either restricted to corporate users or a bloated new abomination that requires using your real ID for everything, locking all but a few meshnet users into old media.

Granted. user is Sir Reginald and he helps to enlighten you with his radical new paradigm of thinking.

IGN gives it 10/10 and the normalfags love it. It gets GOTY and it tops the all-time best games lists even beating Doom. Middle-class soccer moms start to play it and it takes over society. Even politics starts to warp under the weight of this game's message and everyone starts to embrace the game as a way of life like a dystopian version of the Wyld Stallyns, The destruction of all other art and media begins. Meanwhile, the game gets continuously developed to the point that we all jack directly into it 24/7 leaving robots to rule the Earth while our bodies rot. Humanity eventually becomes one with the machine, a cyborg hivemind consumed with the game. Eventually we run out of space to fit the game on Earth and must take to the stars. Upon encountering intelligent life, we are overwhelmed by our desire to show them humanity's magnum opus. They don't recieve it well initially, but after most of their population dies in the re-education camps, they accept their place in the machine and join our sacred community.

Fallout: Bioware's Excellent Adventure: Depression Quest: Kickstarted Twice Edition envelopes the universe with the sweet embrace of gravity, and slowly all peoples, planets, stars, galaxies, matter, and energy come together to become one.

The gameplay is solid stuff but the animation and story is andromeda tier.

She is dead, thats why I wised for an urn

Damn, no way I'm putting her ashes in that. Not even after cleaning it out.

Granted, but you lose your kobold fetish and nobody wants to have sex with you, leaving you sexually fustrated until the end of your life in 20 years because kobolds have shorter lifespans.

1st Edition Kobolds can live over 100 years. Goblins are the ones with shorter lifespans.

Then you should have wished for two urns to fit her fat ashy ass into.

Granted, but it turns out that the things like the concept art that was shown off and whatnot only covered a fraction of what the game would be like, and the rest of it is as terrible as what we actually got.

I've seen some fictional media claim they have shorter lifespans, and that thing is obviously not based on first edtion kobolds

But then it would be 2 urns of poo.

I wish Dwarf Fortress got a decent UI and non-gaudy graphical upgrade while retaining its current features and that that guy making it focused on Fort mode more than Adventure cos that shit is barely playable.

Too bad a monekys paw doesn't give you what you want. It gives you the worst version of kobolds.
The dog ones that live about 20 years at most.

Nice guess that she was overweight, however, the cancer caused her to lose all the weight before she died.

Due to increased project scope and workload, updates become increasingly rare until the project is dropped altogether before most features are completed

I wish Nintendo would port its games to PC

Granted, Nintendo now ports it's games to PC. However, their new platform is worse than Origin and Uplay combined, and additionally each of their games includes the most recent DRM, and always online checks just to be sure.
Their games become smash hits on the platform, meaning they will never change these practices, and their games never go on sale, even short games are a full 60.

Granted, they stop creating new games and only port the games that you can already emulate easily on your PC.

I wish that every single employee that Zenimax currently employs immediately disintegrates painlessly with the exception of Pete Hines who is stung repeatedly by fire ants before his death.

Also a fat person would make roughly the same amount of ash as a thin person in a full cremation because fat is entirely carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.

I guess that explains how they were able to fit it into small box.

He does, but since it lowers the entry-level the game becomes more popular and he decides to monetize the game from that point on, leaving a "demo" version of the game from before the change.
$30 price-tag

Granted but the company had huge life insurance policies for all staff, and even worse their shareholders come in and become even more predatory

dangit

I wish Age of Mythology got a sequel

Granted, but all the Greco-Roman and Norse stuff is out because it's deemed too white and problematic. Instead you have various local African voodoo spirits and Buddha (who is also a tranny).

I wish every game ever got really well done Translations to every language.

Japs get compromised and the games are pozzed before translations.

I wish Platinum/Moonman take the carcass of Scalebound and make a fun loli dragonrider game like Kamiya wanted all along.

To use something that isn't just "pozz" bullshit:
The cost of required translations with games makes it economically unsustainable to continue producing video games. Instead, the medium of "visual novels with minigames" becomes the new trend - and almost none are translated.

The game uses the dragon riding mechanics from Lair.
Art style is the same as the German loli game.

So do you have a wish?

Now that is a monkey paw.
The other ones not how it works, since I wished for well done Translations if there well done then they can't be pozzed.

>>>/SomethingAwful/

Honestly I don't even know what pozzed means, I just understood that it means bad.

Pozzed refers to HIV-Positive, it's a term used by homosexuals to show their status as carrying disease. It is commonly used here to show that something is fucked and diseased, and never going to return to it's original good state again.

I wish every mob in World of Warcraft was a Rockjaw Invader.

The meaning of the term comes by getting aids from another male via anal creampie.
Taken and formed by SA from the term used by their sick fucks compatriots who got off on that, "poz my neghole"

Found its way to Holla Forums likely from said goons, now it came here due to Holla Forums being the biggest cuckchan crossposting haven on this imageboard.

I thought it was popularized by Common Filth though, not crossposters.

You get a tickly pickly!

Its Star Citizen

you were suppose to say.

It gets postponed indefinitely

Nigga I ain't mentioning the shit.

Yeah I have a fucking wish:

I wish to know what that fucking toy I saw at K-Mart when I was 7 years old that I really wanted but thought would make me look stupid if I asked my parents to buy me was. Like, what was it? I thought it was a Bionicle when I saw those later, but I've literally seen every Bionicle, and I know it wasn't them. Was it a knock off? Something else? Like what the fuck was it? I just want to fucking know.

Done, but the games themselves drastically descrease in quality. Gameplay isn't fun, missions are tedious and everything is just generally buggy because a big part of the Budget went to the accurate translation.

I wish Cuphead, Klonoa, Banjo-Kazooie and SuperStar Saga Mario to be playable for the next Smash Bros

The Switch will still be shit and Smash will be worse than Brawl

I wish i had a hot, well adjusted GF with a natural vagina and big tiddies.

I want an MMO with a wide variety of classes not based around the combat triangle.

She will leave you for your hot, well adjusted best friend with a natural six pack and a big dick

She's at your door, but she wants you to babysit Jamal Jr. for her while she goes out drinking.

Oh god i've made a terrible mistake, I take it back

The only thing you can do is make other's wishes incredibly shit user

I wish that Tumblr was never founded

tumblr's would be userbase comes to 4chan instead

I don't see a problem there

Did the invasion of reddit cause a strong demand for another site?

you have a point
fugg

The population of tumblr stages an uprising and takes the white house. You now live in the United Peoples Trans Republic. Have fun.

I like this monkey's paw better

Nintendo releases a Four Swords/Monster Hunter-esque multiplayer mode for BOTW that includes Monster Hunter content in a cross-licensing deal with Capcom

That's their one virtue

How is this good?

How is this good?

I suppose if your a nonwhite there could be benefits.

it's not suppose to be good

Niggah you just fell for some pretty obvious b8

it plays more like Dark Souls than Monster Hunter

I wish SEGA made games that don't suck again

They release them exclusively on Switch or never get PC ports

I don't have anything better to do.

It's a generations crossover and you can only use adept or brave.

I'm so pissed that they waited 3 years to release Puyo Tetris outside of Nippon and then they made it a Switch/PS4 exclusive.

I wish I was an attractive girl in real life who was immune to sexually transmitted disease so I could be a big cockslut.

You retain your pitiful social skills and are thus unable to talk a man into making you his cockslut.

I wish for Link's and Zelda's names to be retroactively switched while the games are still called Legend of Zelda.

you're over eagerness to get laid turns guys off

Granted. You now have so much sex that your anus and vagina have a permanent prolapse and you must shit in a bag for the rest of your life. Your face itself still looks attractive though, as per the wish

Granted, but now everybody jokes about "What if Link was a girl!" instead

I wish happiness was attainable

Sadly, not much changes.

Happiness is attainable, yet you never seek it in the right ways.

It is but you have to get a life.

Granted, but it requires effort to attain. Welcome to reality fam

i wish the USA was an all-white ethnostate

The whole point is that it's supposed to be terrible. That's the entire point of this thread.

Granted, the USA is now a part of the whitest nation on earth - Argentina.

granted, the usa is filled with Argentinians

Granted. But Mexicans still illegally cross the border, just the Mexicans who still call themselves white, however

u cheeky git

Granted- It is run by communist women.

I wish for infinite wishes.
I wish to have this wish and all after it to be interpreted and fulfilled in the way I intend them.

Granted, but you are permanently sandboxed from the rest of reality and your wishes while interpreted the way you want are only within the context of the sandbox so you can never break out of it.

I wish the sandbox was Earth.
Checkmate.

It will only be a sandboxed Earth though

The earth is now entirley desert inhabited by hostile arab genies which can counteract your wishes.

check and mate

That goes entirely against my wish that my wishes be fulfilled and interpreted the way I wish for them to be.

This is a single wish, and it is granted by you being buried under a continuous onslaught of never-ending monkey paws falling from the sky.

Your wish that your wishes be fulfilled and interpreted the way you wished for them to be was not fulfilled and interpreted the way you wished for it to be.

im going back to reddit you guys fucking cheat at this game

All's fair in love and shriveled primate appendages

I wish the one guy who keeps posting this shitty tan would end his miserable life

I wish that swf threads were back.

He ends his life, but it turns out Nintendo is a big fan of his family-friendly variations of the furshit character and it becomes the mascot for the next Animal Crossing.

It is against the rules to post anything without beating Pooh's Home Run Derby

There are no porn games ever

Does getting to Tigger count?

You can't play with friends, every time you log on it just matches you up with 3 random people that you're forced to cooperate with.

I wish DRM never existed.

I wish the monkey whose paw I'm using to make this wish was alive and well, his paw attached back to his wrist, and that he had a happy monkey family and lived a long, good life.

the USA's entire population now consists of "white" mexicans

The monkey uses his newly re-attached paw to murder your family. Turns out it was his good paw.

He does so, but not before tearing your face off and wiping his ass with it.

I wished the monkey paw wishes had no negative side effects

Can you say you beat a game without killing the final boss?

Granted, but Gaia Online's userbase absorbs then-potential Tumblr users.

The monkey's paw loses its power since it's nothing but negative side effects. Before it fades away however, it uses the last of its power to summon a bee which stings you in the dick because fuck you.

It works, and now the monkey's paw is just a severed limb with no magical properties

The monkey's paw immediately burns to ashes and you now have autism

I wish the Holocaust actually happened.

I wish for a simple, normal, turkey sandwich made to a standard that would be deemed acceptable by the majority of civilized western society.

Deal, Jews are now the rulers of the entire world as after Hitler's defeat they immediately set about using the mountains of evidence to guilt every world nation into subservience.

Antisemitism is now a crime punishable by death.

So basically nothing changes.

Granted, but you now have a severe allergy to the ingredients of your sandwich, killing you on your first bite

I wish every Shin Megami Tensei game after Lucifer's Call also featured Dante from the Devil May Cry series

The standard deemed by a majority of western civilization has fallen thanks to a combination of HB1s, Syrian "refugees" and Viva La Raza. The sandwhich is now a taco filled with shit.

I wish my waifu were real.

She's real but she's a size queen and you're too small for her

Alternatively, she's real but keeps all her facial proportions from the anime or game she's from, leading to her looking like a monster straight out of the uncanny valley

Granted, but it's Dante from DmC.

She's real, but she hates you for making her 3DPD and falls in love with another user.

I wish I weren't a virgin. I don't care who or what I'd have to fuck or get fucked by, so no negative consequence can really effect me.

The monkey's paw snaps its fingers and you are suddenly deflowered without the need for anyone to fuck you. All that changes is that your asshole feels a lot looser.

Done, your waifu is now real and in a loving relationship with Tyrone.

what if I already have autism?

Your autism level increases by 1, and you start to unironically enjoy Sonichu.

The world ends and there is nothing on the other side.

The rope breaks and you get knocked out, your parent find you and assume you are into autoerotic asphyxiation.

I wish for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be good and released in my lifetime

Your use of the Japanese phrase is the final straw, your father find all the weebshit in the house and sells it. You come home to find all your Japanese trinkets replaced by their American equivelant, your parents did this to make you love your home country more.

It's good by a pre-teen goth girl's standards.

so KH2 again

there really is no end to my suffering.

Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out as a Walking simulator with pretentious philosophy. It is beloved by the Gaming Journalists for finally making games grown up and by the Yaoi community for it's portrayal of gay men. It is the first and only game to recieve 10/10 from every review, making it technically good.

You get paralyzed to the neck down and now have to live out your days watching big bang theory and other shit your family decides to out on to make you ""happy".

It becomes the best game of it's generation, being universally praised. It even releases in your birthday!
But the moment you open the game case you fall victim of crippling arthritis. Never to use a controller or keyboard again.

I wish we got the MSGV that should have been.

It's still has ME3 gameplay

Kojima envisioned MGSV as a Springtime for Hitler esque money laundering scheme, you get a game where a lot of money was spent on bizarre thing such as 50 quintillion procedurally generated stars in the sky, the ability to mine anything and a dating sim where all the girls are worst girl. Kojima is nowhere to be found.

The game comes out with all of chapter 3 intact and even more missions that were never planned on top of that, but these missions take place in some of the most tedious and poorly designed areas in the series, and Kojima's writing becomes so incomprehensibly batshit that the game raises more questions than you ever had about the Metal ahead series

Are you implying Kojima did nothing wrong?

It's good, it's really good, in fact it's so good every shitty little memelord and attention-desperate e-whore latches onto the series. Youtubers begin dedicating their entire lives to analysis of KH3, while Twitch is overrun with people streaming it. From this point forth, almost everyone acts like Kingdom Hearts started with 3, and all discussion of the series is dominated by the literal worst humanity has to offer.

Upon seeing it's unprecedented success, Square Enix proceeds to release three sequels per year, each more casual than the last. By 2019 the entire world at large is sick of Kingdom Hearts, and the only fans left are those with legitimate autism who cannot envision a world without Kingdom Hearts.

By 2022, no one remembers Kingdom Hearts as anything other than "that shitty series with one ok game".

I wish this thread died.

I wish that someone would release a good WWII FPS from the German perspective that portrays the Germans as heroes and goes into detail about the philosophy of the Reich and especially the connections between Jews an Marxism/international finance/mass media/etc.

The thread dies.
Along with Holla Forums.
Forever.

tbh it could be worse

They get the details completly wrong, pretending the Reichs Philospohy is that they think killing Jews will bring them the power to collapse reality for everything except them who escape to become gods of another dimension
All the while showing what Jews do but saying the Jews have to control everything else everything will get destroyed by ebil nadsis

Your alcohol dies too

now its ogre

sure is

That's not really a Monkey's Paw though. It has to be a TWEEST, not just "your idea is now ruined".

I what

I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING GOYIM NADSIS ARE BAD

I wish WoW was as difficult as Vanilla again.

I wish for a dragon protagonist in a RPG that has the personality as tomoko kuroki

A good competitive multiplayer FPS or TPS with an anime aesthetic comes out on PC, and not an Overwatch clone.

It's yaoi themed.

But that would be a good thing

Goddamnit. I would still play it.

You get put in jail for 10 years on false charges and don't get to see it.

I wish Wario gets a heavyweight Wario Land based moveset in the next Smash game.

Uh user the point of this thread is to discuss hypothetical worst case scenarios, not actual reality.

I wish for the power to both travel to and from any fictional reality I desire, as well as the ability to supplant myself as any entity in said universe.

The game sells so poorly that the franchise is put on permanent hold so Nintendo can focus on more story-driven "games".

Your gift only works once and causes a massive psychotic break which you will never fully recover from.

I wish Jim sold 8ch to Mark and ushered in a new golden age where Codemonkey isn't a faggot.

Spore

I wish there was a game with cute animu girls that wasn't total dogshit.

mark sells it to israel

Your wish is already terrible.

A lovable fat little dwarf of a Jew is worse than the lardass Mason who rapes children, fucks ladybois and scammed HW while spying on the userbase, logging our info for the feds, how?

He is a jew.

Who believes Hitler literally did nothing wrong. I can forgive him for being evil incarnate if he can admit that one single truth.

The only lewd scenes in it are NTR.

Hi Anthony

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW, DUMBASS.

I wish that Jet Set Radio Future had a PC Port

The protagonist is a dragon otherkin.

Only on Mac

It's so completely unoptimized and bug-ridden that it isn't even remotely playable.

I wish that TF2 was actively worked on

They fucked it up so bad that Project Beat get worked on and become the semi official port that added a shitton of features that are useless with lens flare and the donated money goes to vape juice and pizza

It will cater exclusively to furfags.

I don't see the diference.

it is but every patch thereafter is packed with hilarious twitch memes as Valve tries to get "hip and cool" to "get back to their roots" in a vain attempt to regain their reputation they had in the 90's and early 2000's. Instead of taking their time to produce quality content, they just try to copy surface elements of modern trends and churn out nothing but reddit-tier pop culture references and meme mechanics Strafe-style. The next tf2 updates are 80's and 90's themed but they're more uninspired meme 80's/90's nostalgia (laser grids, vaporwave, random references to 80's movies, etc.) and not actually calling back to 90's TF games.

I wish Prey 2 actually got made.

I wish that KH3's gameplay was everything that I loved about KH2 but better and more refines

All characters become furries, all speech is replaced with furfag memes, and characters scream "YIFF" when they take damage or die. Zoo modes end up on official servers and comprise >50% of all running games.

You get just that, but you turn into an SJW.

The gameplay is awesome but there is only one 5 minute section of the game where you actually play and the rest is cutscenes. The overall game is 2 hours long

OH MY GOD.

why this

How do you explain Trump then?

Wish granted. Enjoy Telltales Prey 2.
I wish Metroid wasn't dead.

Granted, it gets made, and it's plenty shit by itself.

I wish EA didn't have the NFL, PGA and NHL licenses

The IP is bought by Activision, which then releases a trilogy of gritty games that don't star Samus. The games fail financially and the IP is picked up by EA, which then makes a game that starts off with Samus being killed off that sells millions and they pump out yearly releases of reskinned Call of Duty-esque 'Prime' games.

Konami gets them instead.

Why the fuck can't the new hairstyles look like that instead of being hipster douche tier?
Why did they get rid of best girls?
Why fucking fish?
Why ransomed to paid online on shit hardware that you can't even find for sale?
It's like someone used the monkey paw on it already.

At least they'd get PC versions that don't use origin and get cracked easily

You're right, they'd use Denuvo instead, and any and all cracks wouldn't include online, as well as having a huge community of moralfag anti-piracy modders that make the game 200% better but require you to pay 79.99 a pop for a yearly release.
There would also be pachinko.

David Wise is Jewish.

Buggy, uses a mixture of unity store assets, and made in Unity with bad shaders. This prompts engine developers to ban any far-right game.

You say that like it means something. All of konami's PC games use Denuvo and they all got cracked, PES games especially almost always instantly get cracked.

I wish that sword of the stars 3 was made wasn't shit like the second.

Time to stop

Didn't his mod DRM shit already get cracked?

If it has been cracked, I haven't seen it.
though if you have a link, I'd appreciate it

It's skyrim but with dialogue options to tell everyone you're autistic

github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases

Where were (you) when you took the bait
monkey's paw threats are cancer, hands down

Kerberos Productions uses the profit gained from the sale of the game to start a new charity dedicated to Social Justice causes. Thier first order of business is to get Brianna Wu elected as president whoch they succeed since they gained much fame from their new game.
Should have investigated your devs more.

There are a fuckton of classes to deal with every enemy you come across so every class is useful for something, however the MMO is pay to win and the servers are so shit you cant get less than 150ms while playing the game.

It gets filled with even more shitty hats that only a meme loving fuck could love and only the soldier gets new weapons, the game is still unoptimized as fuck so the game now needs its own hard dive and most computers can run it at silky smooth 20fps.