Nier Gestalt PAL reprints just put up on Square Enix store

Is there a more succulent feast than scalper tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsroxxy8in.tumblr.com
tsroxxy8in.tumblr.com/
store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/441818/nier-ps3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, tranny cummies
tsroxxy8in.tumblr.com
tsroxxy8in.tumblr.com
tsroxxy8in.tumblr.com/

mark pls

I want to tenderly hold Kaine.

you people are truly subhuman

I love you

back to 420fag

EAT SHIT KIKES
AHAHAHAHAHA

Now I just want to see the same thing happen to all the faggots whining that an NFA repeal would ruin their "investments".

I want to fucking kill these people

Are you referencing 420chan?
Does that site even still exist anymore? I haven't heard about it for years.

Is neir hard to find or something? I recall picking up my copy for like 15 bucks from some store…

Does. Swarmed by you-know-whos and wrestlefags.

Looked for a copy around the automata release and the prices were around 25-45 bucks.

Every day that scalpers suffer is a good day.

I got mine about a year or two ago. Fuck dude, that sucks. At least reprints are on their way. Post scalper tears?

wtf are scalpers??

Man, that's too bad. I got mine for ten bongbux about 6 months after it came out.

They're those guys who ride dildos until orgasm.

A non-marxist term for the middle class.

Blow your fucking brain out, tranny.

I want to hold hands with Kainé

You have to be fucking stupid

Google it.

I want to hold Kaine's dick
While I fuck her

Yes, I would like to dick her

If it has a dick it's not a chick.

It used to be somewhat pricy (compared to most PS3 games post-launch) here in the US until it got a reprint a few years back. Not sure how the situation in PAL has looked prior to this reprint they got.

kaine is both

It wasn't for me. I got it for six or seven dollars from FUCKING GAMESTOP

What's the point in destroying a copy you bought? Whether you hold onto it or destroy it it's the same number of copies removed from the supply so the change in what you can charge is the same, but a destroyed copy can't be resold.

hear u go adam jetson
store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/441818/nier-ps3

I would assume they might have multiple copies at that point. Supposedly there's some mindset that destroying copies of particular games and reducing availability pushes the value of what copies survive up. Though I'm not sure where the point would be where the increase in value for a surviving copy surpasses the value of the destroyed copy enough to make up for it.

US version is super common but in the PAL regions russian and chinese scalpers go out of their way to buy up and destroy any game with a 'cult following' often.

Destroying copies that aren't up for sale doesn't do anything to drive the value up though. If you own ten copies and put one up for sale whether the other 9 are destroyed or sitting in a box in your closet has no effect on the ones pricing.

the only products that are worth scalping is nintendo products cause everyone knows nintendo doesn't put out enough numbers everyone else advances and does reprints/digital copies etc for their games and nintendrones are avid Scalp buyers.
but ya get fucked scalpers

I know that feel

It's a good feel

good luck finding a copy of Shenmue II anywhere in the Houston area

There is no both. Kill yourself, faggot.

Gun scalpers are the fucking worst.
I have some funz that require rarer ammo and I always have to resort to using cheap steel shit because the price for proper ammo is autistic.

Why wouldnt you just hoard them and sell them periodically over the course of 10 years? Seems like scalpers are bottom of the barrel retarded when it comes to making money.

Implying this isn't just a way to advertise that there are new copies of Nier to buy. Fuck off.

how many "investments" did you lose scalper kun?

Just summon them out of the ether, nigger.

I don't think ammo supply being rare for obscure cartridges is scalpers, just manufactuerers not wanting to make ammo for guns nobody uses.

Can't think of any right now, you have more stories like that?

They still exist and could be potentially sold in the future.

I should have known better.

Im waiting to see if the faggot mod will delete this one

Cant have any thread saying bad things about weeb shit

But if they're in your possession, they can only be sold in the future by you.

you do realize that NieR isn't real, right?

Well, the first reply is a hotlink to a filthy tranny's webpage. This thread needs to get gassed, son.
TRAPS ARE FUCKING GAY, JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Haha, yeah. Scalpers BTFO. Except they're now having a fucking field day with the Switch and it's impossible to find one 2 months after the fucking launch. These people deserve nothing less than the fucking rope.

Let's not forget about the NES Mini.

is probable the same homo that did the thread

Stay mad, scalperfags.

Learn the lore, faggot.

You sound like a real Henry.
Is the scalper meme new? This meme is milhouse tier at best, I just dont see the joke here. At least KOTH online and EEE online threads were funny - this is just sad. Linking to a tranny's tumblr, and hotlinking at that? Does Holla Forums need that sort of traffic coming here?

MODS MODS MODS

A lower order of merchant

Still not the same as them no longer existing.

jokes on you they don't even have fake tits.

I laughed but you still need to fix your degenerate ways

You mean IT, the proper term is either IT or that fuicking subhuman.
Go back to your cuckshed and give AIDS to someone there

It is if no one else knows they exist.

Except he was speaking in the plural you fucking mongoloid

No they're definitely dudes but they look like girls so it's okay.

I want scalpers to literally die. Leave them in the same boats as the refugees, niggers, jews and spics and let them get raped and beaten and defecated upon until they drown in their despair and other subhumans' bodily filth.
I fucking hate hearing people literally destroying games. Their lives should be fucking forfeit; not like they were contributing to society anyways.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
1/8, please see me after class, you fucking sodomite
:^)

Got any evidence? I want to see scalpers crying bitch tears.

Its time to find another thread schlomo. Your work here is done.

This. Post butthurt.

Destroying your own inventory is still a fucking retarded move, since it reduces your share of the market much faster than it could possibly reduce the total market.

Can't take any chances when it comes to your investments, user

Hey i just like traps the 2D ones anyway, 3DPD traps are disgusting because they're as cute as girls without the female mindset which i cannot empathize with.

You're not even trying. Reported.

Because you were probably abused or mistreated by females in your formative years. Your personal problems shouldn't lead to your own decadence and degeneracy. You are meant to confornt them and learn from it.
offtopic

You're mentally ill. That's all we're saying.

No, i just think girls are kind of a shitty gender. You have the whole puss bleeding all the time, the irrational thinking, the lack of shared interests, etc. i just can't get on their thought process, i don't want to get on their thought process, mentally, we just don't link up.

i still want to have a big family with lots of kids, but i think the only way that'll happen is if i find some kind of mute, amish girl.

So where's the evidence? I came here to see scalpers throwing a bitch fit, not retarded manchildren screaming at queers.

The fuck am i reading
What is the logic behind this

They're just retards who think that there being less of something will make the remainder more than double in value.

You could not be any more obviously gay.

Some people don't care about how much they can make, only about how valuable something is. They don't actually WANT to sell their stuff, they just want their stuff to be worth a lot.

You'll see this a lot in video game collecting: some collectors will be your typical scalpers who by multiples of a game to sell on at an inflated price, but there are others who'll buy up multiples of a game specifically for the purpose of keeping others from owning that game. These sorts of people see their games not as monetary investments, but social ones - they get to be "top dog" because they own something other people desperately want, and they get off to the idea that some schmuck would be willing to offer them $50, $100, $200 etc. for a certain game and that they could tell them "No, fuck off".

Just look at systems like the NES and SNES - there are cabals of collectors out there who not only have complete libraries, but who have now made it their goal to PREVENT others from acquiring a complete library of their own unless they're willing to meet this group's insane standards.

This was never about money, it was about power.

A mate that capable is very rare. Those usually get snatched up quickly, from what I've seen. If you don't fucking racemix, then get used to that with women. Learn not to expect a whole lot from them, as it isn't natural for them to be that capable.

How would you know? ;^)

Shit i worded that poorly. If you choose to breed, and you dont fucking racemix*
Please understand. ;^(

Joining that ride.
My backlog is huge and its frozen on DS2, I'm going to the frozen elysiumwhatnot. After that there is DS3, the ride never ends here. It just never ends. I will never get to play those "hyped limited copies" of anygame I have. I'm fucked for life in the backlog kind.

TL;DR I'm fucked for having too many games.

Do you have any links with scalper tears?

NEET jews who make a living off the fact that retro video games are normalfag shit now.

That's the worst part about scalpers they not only are some of the most jewish people on Earth they are also fucking retarded and think that buying up all of the supply and destroying it is different than just holding on to it.

Exactly just look at that fiasco with that douchebag that pissed off some other collector who then posted a picture of an entire case of some rare game that said douchebag was trying to sell for thousands of dollars. Price on that dropped to almost nothing.

Hey Mr. OP where's the source? I've tried looking

like that guy who bought 100 rosalina amiibos because he hates rosalina

I can understand buying and selling at a higher price, but this is just retarded.
What sort of weak person does this?

Did he donate a bunch of games just to do that?

Faggots who buy multiple copies of stuff to resell them at higher price.
There is nothing more satisfying to see them trying to sell tickets immediately before a concert because they haven't managed to sell them before. I hope such people get cancer.