And I just won!

Other urls found in this thread:

c-ville.com/nominate/entertainment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VIDEO GAMES

This was really the climax of his life, everything after that was a long road down to Hell.

Here you go! Chrischan's outsider art is more or less vidya.

That's a sexy cowboy.

For more hot sperg action, get in here: >>>/cow/266116

Chris has speed sewn his iconic sweater and turned it into some LGBTUVWXYZ symbol or something.

AJ's sexy too

I won~~~!!

Link the podcast so we can tell if you're a fag or not based on who you like to listen to.

That guy listens to podcasts, he's obviously a faggot

Why do people listen to fucking podcasts?

I thought he was going to die any second now.

Something in the background while I play some games. Besides, I have this old craptop that barely functions, what else will I use it for?

They can be funny

he died a long time ago and landed in hell
the problem is, we all are in hell with him

I know some 2hu autist who screeches at anyone who doesn't listen to podcasts while working or playing vidya. According to him not listening to podcasts is a sign of laziness and he's the greatest person in the world for being a LARPing neopagan working a dead-end IT job.

Not really. He's not nearly hairy enough to be considered manly. He doesn't even chest hair. You might as well go straight if you want a pussy.

Because while driving miles for my job, I want something in the background to listen to that isn't the same damn song I've heard a thousand times before.

c-ville.com/nominate/entertainment/

I find it funny that the whole following of Chris started with us Holla Forumsirgins but it's evolved into a following about people who don't care or have complete contempt for vidya and gamers. I've seen foxdick faggots and the like call Super Sonic Sonichu and call others autistic if you correct them.

I thought it started with SomethingAwful.

Are the rumors about him sexually abusing his mother true?