Yearly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7n4mD
gmodstore.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking christ.

Would you do it, say, for 25%?

jesus fuck

Wew and some of those sellout modders "quit", and went to Fallout 4, bunch of faggots.

Reminder that Goybe himself said that he definitely wanted to try the paid mods thing again.

I love how we can all scoff at paying for mods because the modder gets 25% of the revenue but we wonder why japs either highly price games or don't port them west at all when they get similar cuts of revenue

Of course he's going to try again.

That's because Asians in general are yellow merchants. SE pulls a lot of bullshit when it comes to pricing.

It really won't be an issue as long as the major modders and teams don't buckle. Good luck doing anything without FNIS or SKSE.Loverslab being free will help as well. The paid mods issue appeared to piss off a good number of them, but there were shills that came out of the woodworks.

What a bunch of bullshit, stop talking out of your ass.

They take 30% for games. That's a far cry from 75%.

I'm surprised they haven't tried it again.

I got my Dank memes ready and everything

God, I fucking hate TB. Never seen a more flipfloppy, opportunistic cuntrag in my life.

30% is the standard but i imagine valve charges more for certain devs

Hopeful mod makers would stop wasting their talents on fixing Bethesda's shitty games and get OpenMW finished.

Nope 30%, Its only more if you want banner on the front page.

of course, his only mistake in the first place according to him was that he tried that with the existing community of a released game

you just described every youtube cunt-tent creator that has monetised their channel or has a pay-tree-on

Jontron and Dunkey are pretty based though.
Dunkey is a filthy fucking casual though

>>>/4chan/

archive.is/7n4mD
https ://minecraft.net/en-us/marketplace/

Daily reminder that Bethesda was the one who came up with paid mods while hiding behind the skirt of Valve and you dipshits still blame Valve, and not the source of the problem. Don't cry about valve after Gabe the kike saw that the mouthbreathers bought the Oblivion mods.

Doesn't matter who proposed the idea (we know bethesda is shit anyway so whats your point), it's the fact that valve had the power to say yay or nay to the idea, but of course they wouldn't because it meant more jewbucks for nothing. Valve is the head of the beast, being that they're the distributor of all things shit. Denuvo, for one.

>Valve, and not the source

I chuckled

here's your complimentary reply

Both deserve to be shat on

Why not blame both of them?
It would never have happened unless both Valve and Bethesda wanted it to happen.

Remember, if you are not against them then you are with them. See , , and .

Unless I'm mistaken, paid mods were a joint venture between bethesda, which made the games paid mods were introduced in, and valve, which provided the framework for distribution of paid mods.
If that's not shared responsibility, the nazis really did shove 25 centimeters of wood up that guy's ass.

You also forgot how Bethesda's agreement was that the dlc was going to be Shivering isle tier but instead they dropped horse armor first to test the waters. Valve didn't give a shit because the retards that shit on my hobby bought it up like good goyim. If consumer awareness was actually a thing then I doubt Skyrim would be as big as it was due to the backlack of that bullshit but instead the normalfags ate it up and people have to point fingers at something. It's just easier to point out the low hanging target, it's nothing new here and I doubt it will change.
Besides, >using steam

What the fuck are you talking about?
Horse armor or paid mods?
Seriously user, get your shit together, I can't make sense of this post.

When will it stop?

How about they both go down instead of just one?

They're both pretty shitty.

Gets me every time.

wrong place to display your dick sucking abilities faggot

Rule 9 is only relevant if you're creating or derailing a thread with eceleb faggotry like you're doing now out of pure autism not for mentioning some actually self aware epeen large folk.
Kill your fucking self

No one ate up neither of them even though horse armor is now the norm thanks to normalfags and brand loyal retards though.

How about you actually have an argument instead of doubling down like an SJW

also see

i don't need an argument when the rules and the jew that writes them are already on my side you stupid goyim

One threw a hissy fit when his League of ASSFAGGOTS account got shut down and the other hung out with queers like PBG and Arin Hanson. If that's what you call "based", then i'd hate to see what you call trash.

He's right. Bethesda received next to no criticism for the paid mods controversy, and I feel like directing all of the hate towards Bethesda at the time as opposed to Valve would have actually been more beneficial.

Normalfags can't necessarily boycott Valve, because they hold a kike monopoly on PC games AND they already have so much money invested into their library so ditching Steam would be a bad idea for most of them. However, if people were angry with Bethesda, they might have stopped buying their games, and that would have put a huge dent in Steam's profit considering games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 are among their top sellers. Not to mention, it would have still gotten the message across to Valve that paid mods are not very profitable.

We seriously need to take Bethesda down if we want any hope of fixing this industry. That would be the first step.
Here's my suggestion:

Fallout 4 is the closest we've gotten to getting Bethesdrones off of Todd's cock for one minute. Even the most hardcore Skyrim fan would tell you, "It was okay, but…"
We need to redirect their negative energy towards Fallout 4 over towards the next TES game to kill the hype. I guarantee you, TES VI is going to be a big fuckup involving dumbed down mechanics and arbitrary "settlement building" features. They'll likely have a few gimmicks in there to get people hyped, but pay no attention to those. Instead, we should influence the hivemind by saying, "Wow, look guys. They removed the skills, just like Fallout 4. This is getting pretty old."

The trick is making it seem like the consensus has been that Bethesda has been on decline since paid mods & Fallout 4, then Bethesda loses a good chunk of their core market. Valve, by extension, would also be making less money. By then, we've weakened them and we can carry out an all-out assault on their market.

It'll be hard because we're fighting against an army of shills and retards, but with enough energy and dedication, we can do it.

…and he will try again and again.

2 years ago I quit Steam and I never looked back. Thank God.

Remember when Bethesda tried to force modding on consoles?

i kept it installed for a long time after i'd given up on it, but did a fresh install last year and haven't bothered to reinstall. it's too bad i have to have cracks for all my old games though.

What happened to the console mod shit anyway? Stillborn I presume?

You were born in time to see Season Passes for Mods.

Where is that from?

The fallout 4 console mods shitstorm was hilarious.

That Tesla quote is all wrong, the actual quote is: "You will live to see man-made whores beyond your comprehension."

Tesla saw the waifu age coming.

It's just a quote.

I remember people originally putting shit in the code that could kill xboxes if the mod was ported over without their consent, it was pretty hilarious.

When's the next infinity cup?

They're still forcing the fuck out of it, even gimping their shills mod players with shit tier weapons so they can list shit thats also on console.

Its amazingly pathetic

Also a modder which had his mods stolen by consolefags made several mods that bricked consoles that used it.
I seriously can't wait for the next TES game, Bethesdakikery is one of the rare occasions where all of the board joins together and it gets comfy as fuck.

I didn't mean the quote itself. I am were does that pic come from. It looks like it is from a belt.

I've been on Holla Forums more than 2 years now?

Friendly reminder, there's evidence that Paid Mods were self sabotaged in order to prevent it from taking off and to keep mods hosted to the workshop

Sounds like a plan, sign me up fam

I've been here for more than 3
I'm now a pathetic depressed shallow shell of my former myself, just like this board is noe compared to back then.

Remember, you're here forever.

That's nothing, i've been playing the same shitty dead MMO for over two years now, from a recruitment thread posted here.

Hell yeah I got wushu up in the background too

First time I see reddit (not) being retarded.

Our watch never ends.

Already?

I guess DLCs and locked content is fine according to this thread.

reminder that paid mods exist
gmodstore.com/

Why do people or rather normalfags insist on their alias/IGN always being x-gamer or x-gaming? It's so fucking bad. Also your "yearly reminder xd" doesn't excuse you from being a faggot and not webming the embed.

net neutrality is under attack right now

Yay

I haven't bought a game on Steam for at least 2 years.
I have done everything within my power to avoid purchasing anything on Steam, using the marketplace or any other service that would have money in the pockets of Valve.
I also discovered that Steam starts cutting off access to various features like the marketplace after a while, if you don't spend money on their platform

And if a game wasn't available outside of Steam I just wouldn't bother. I didn't even pirate.
If you want my money you need to work with other platforms that weren't involved in trying to pull off the sleaziest and biggest rentseeking scheme of the past decade.

So what? We will make sure to fuck with them until they give up
They can't beat the consumer

Well its either this, or the devs make DLC worth a damn.

Just make a purchasing deal with the modders, and do the coding work to make them compatible as DLCs and enabled optional content. Its that easy. Too bad

You should see Microsoft Flight Simulator X it's full of paid mods

A reminder that this beautiful card to our Lord and Savior Gaben was only 4 years ago.

Jesus we were brimming with cancer already in 2013, good thing we left that shithole

Fuck, don't remind me.

Ghost being back on the mic was the best part of 2016.

Let it be a reminder that Gabe is a fucking kike.

You are still on Holla Forums. This is just another shithole you moron.

The best time you could see how fucked up paid mods really is when Elder Scrolls: Oblivion released for PC and consoles.

On PC you had free mods. Those same motherfucking free mods were paid mods on Xbox Live. We're talking 5 USD for a fucking horse plaid.

Well shit now you made me sad

And so it will be cut down again on Sunday. Degeneracy is perennial.

You can thank Microsoft for that and for paid maps.

nah, it's going to happen. PC gamers are very complacent.

Just like paid online, right?

Well, paid 4chan gold accounts are a thing now and you literally get a "I supported 4chan" badge on your post as well as a members only board.
Just let that sink in.

forgetting something, aren't we?

I like how this classic /g/ image of a gurl plugging the cable into the wrong spot didn't get it's usual response here on Holla Forums.

Maybe the effect has just worn off.

I got ya fam.

I actually winced

wth, did they take 25% revenue or was that what mod makers got?

maybe the 25% was defined by game makers

that second board picture looks so much like an ancient excavation site

TWO TO THE ONE TO THE ONE TO THE THREE

I LIKE GOOD PUSSY AND I LIKE GOOD TREES

They liked how the skills were removed though, what they didn't like was how badly it performed on their consoles and the Boston Salt Party which they somehow blame on Bethesda. They are actually that stupid.
If we want to capitalise on the Fallout 4 hate, mention how badly Skyrim 2 will perform and spoil it by asking Lorefags what the next logical step would be.
Also mention how badly Skyrim performed on the "best console ever" PS4.
Speaking of consoles, make sure to rile the literal console kiddies up about how the PCMR is stealing all the console mods.
Seriously, they love how skills were removed. It was literally too difficult for them to understand. It's also the reason the perks were so boring, because they are too stupid to compare two things that aren't a DPS boost. "Duuuurrrr, why would stealthing in mid combat ever be useful".

Yes, past tense. Not "hangs out".
All of his old "friends" have abandoned him because of his white nationalist views.

Kill your fucking self

tbqh paying $15 for one game every month is a lot worse than paying $5 or whatever it is for console each month. especially considering you get those rentals so long as your sub persists

why did PC gamers have to normalize something so cancerous?

It was never normalized, retard. That's why MMOs went f2p with a shitton of microtransactions instead. Only absolute idiots play them nowadays. Stop justifying cancerous practices by comparing them with even more retarded practices.

Never. Jim taking over made sure that over half of the teams that used to be in it don't have enough people posting to have a team.

Kill yourself Gaffer

Half the good shit we had on this board went to the pigs when Jim took over

Jim taking over made the whole site become cuckchan 2.0.

where did all the good posters go user?

They either left imageboards for good at this point or have stopped giving a single fuck and are the posters who tell the cancer to kill themselves

You do realise that MMOs going f2p with microntransactions is what killed the MMO genre, right?

Old MMOs had a right formula, you push out good content and players reward you for it, if you dont they leave the game and you go bankrupt like a stupid nigger, with F2P and micros its marketed at whales who constantly spend shitload of money and keep the game active

Rollercoaster MMOs were never good

I never got into the MMO genre and always thought it was cancerous. I guess if you're an autist that enjoys playing only a single game it might be worth it to you but I am not.

Get out

I played variety of games and i just pointed out how F2P microtranscations ruined the MMO genre and spread their cancer to other games as it is present in CSGO, Dota2, TF2 and its clones etc

Of course it is. It is just as Jewish as Communism. Capitalism is about going against human nature in favor of greed, for the sake of capital. It's not the way Aryans enjoy life, it just makes us miserable.

This and Denuvo becoming ubiquitous is why I pray for some type of purge of the gaming industry. It won't happen, but dear god I wish.

Weren't people working on a big curated listed of emulators and roms for classic games from the PS2 era and back? One you could torrent to an external HDD as a sort of 'gaming doomsday bunker'? What ever happened to that?

He is right that TES was a uniquely bad choice for this. Most people who play modded TES games run an installation with dozens to hundreds of mods and compatibility issues are a concern every time you install a new mod. It's not as simple as listing incompatibilities in the mod readme, everyone's setup is different and you don't always know what will cause it to break. No one is going to pay for a mod in that kind of environment. In principle, it could be viable for a different kind of game (though the way sales were divided would be completely unacceptable no matter what–not giving the modder anything until the mod gets a certain number of sales and only giving him 25% once it does is completely unacceptable.) The right way to monetize TES mods was to allow modders to put a tip jar on their Workshop pages where 90% goes to the modder, 5% to Bethesda, and 5% to Valve.

Every time.
Xbox emulation will probably be in the exact same place in 20 years because a faggot redditor was desperate for meaningless internet points and the adoration of strangers.
Every fucking time.

Jews will not let this go. You will be begging them to take your money Holla Forums.

I'm capable of self respect. Maybe you should try it sometime.

Uhuh I was there when everyone said they would never use Steam. Gamers have no self respect and they are incapable of making smart monetary decisions. They're the best customer a Jew can have. I for one am learning Hebrew so that I can join our new overlords.

Here is something new.

Nah, it couldn't be- Oh fuck it is isn't it?

There are people here on Holla Forums right now who will say that Steam was a great thing for the PC gaming industry. They are all faggots and I hate every one of them.

First time I bought a game in the store and found it directed me to download Steam back in 2011 I was fucking livid. I bought disks so I wouldn't have to worry about shitty internet speeds, not so I could have more shit lying around the house. Especially since they don't even come with nice manuals any more like in the old days.

Holy fuck, why?

They're both Redditcore so I wouldn't even doubt it.

Fucking this.
This is why nothing changes and everything keeps getting worse. Nobody has a fucking spine. Nobody is willing to be temporarily inconvenienced. Can't just wait four fucking days for the Denuvo on AAA Shitfest #874535 to be cracked and pirate it. No, no, no. Got to preorder on Steam to have it at the stroke of midnight that becomes launch day, and don't forget that season pass.

Steam was great because it provided an alternative to GFWL and PC physical was dying in 2007 even before it was widely used
Also Nip games

I can count with one hand the amount of Denuvo ridden games most people here have bought.

maybe you should have tried harder at focusing on the percentage modders get and and didn't just turn the whole thing into an unrelated greentet meme that didn't make fucking sense
oh wait

I dont use steam and waited for the only denuvo game I wanted to play to be cracked

I would tell you to learn to read a reply chain, but you probably use Steam.

and you're one of 3 neckbeards who decided to swear off steam and then go to drm free consoles and shit up Holla Forums about it :^)

You really outted yourself there implying there that steam is all of pc gaming.

The trouble with shit statements like this is that you can never tell whos kept their word since this is a fucking user imageboard. Don't bullshit me on you can count people here. At best you can count the amount of unique ids here, and even then there are ways around that.
I never played a denuvo game but I still use steam. I'll either pirate Near a Tomato or wait for the day they remove it
>tfw that day will likely never come

I'm a dev and I'm hoping paid mods will be a thing by the time I release, it'd be great to have people making quality content for my game and I get a cut

Just pirate it. I tried to take the high ground and wait for Denuvo to get removed from games, skipped MGSV, God Eater and Berseria. I'm done. Just pirate it and enjoy. If they don't want your money, that's on them.

More like push out padded bullshit to waste your time. MMOs were never good.

go back to your mindless button mashing games with 0 replayability value

Anyone have the LOTR modding caps.

That's what modders got. It was ridiculously jewish greedy.

No thanks, I don't play MMOs.

Since you don't understand how capitalism works, let me explain. Capitalism assumes two competing, balancing forces, a business working to maximize profits and an informed consumer looking out for their interests.

Denuvo is intensely anti-consumer, to the point that people who normally agree with the idea of supporting game development via official purchases are put off by it, because they are an informed consumer. They set the terms to the publisher about what is acceptable or else they don't do business. Slackjawed faggots who have no self control and 'need to play this', will cave, thus surrendering their rights and encouraging further abuse.

If I've gotten to the point where I don't give a shit anymore and fully intend to pirate any Denuvo game I was interested in as soon as it's cracked, it's because it's been made painfully clear by the publisher, they don't want me as a customer, so why the fuck would I care about supporting them in return?

If a game I want has Denuvo, I'll wait for the crack. If it's never cracked, I'll never play it. If it is cracked, I won't continue to deny myself because publishers insist on being avaricious. But never will a single cent I have be given in tacit approval of Denuvo.

Goddamn niggers, he is clearly just baiting and you faggots fall for babbys first troll attempt

Many big name mod makers quit making mods after this, and now mod makers know that community will never accept them getting paid for their work so they shouldn't give a fuck about quality like usual or meeting market demand only doing what they give a fuck about.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Over on half chan, there's a sheer culture of people not knowing how to spend their money nor are they informed enough about their rights as consumers. This goes double for leddit. I could likely do a study on why consumers these days are so easy to dispose of their money, and I have a feeling the answer is in instant gratification, the ease of paying for things online, and the training of people to think entertainment is granted to them.

Steam is nothing more than a messaging client to me since that day and will continue to be.

Why, because they keep you from pirating games?

I wonder where this sudden wave is coming from

Because eventually Denuvo's servers will shut down and the legit copies won't launch.

If i guess correctly it was Valves usual cut of 15% and Jewthesda took 60%

Or Valve 25% and Jewthesda 50%

And if I remember how it works wouldn't it basically be impossible to patch out so the devs can't even get it off their game once that happens?

Eitherway mod maker gets jack and shit at the end of it. Not to mention it had zero failsafes against asset flipping mods and screwing the actual creator of said mod over.

And yet here we are with you defending it anyway. Someone paying you to do this or is this your badly formed idea of a shitpost?

Yea, go fuck yourself. I'm about as buyfag as a person can get, Nier will be the first game I pirate in several years because I see Denuvo for what it is. It's a leash publishers are trying to shove up my ass. You and them can go straight to hell.

You're either a paid shill or a lost case of Stockholm syndrome.

And the worst is not that the modders got only 25%. The worst is that people really jumped on the train.

Also denuvo has at least in one occasion made the game run worse than with it removed (it was that indie game that got cracked fairly recently).

I believe denuvo fucked over lords of the fallen as well and I remember hearing something about better performance with doom too but that was just hearsay.

This poster is a consolefag trying to bait you, do not reply.

No surprise as it came from bethesda who has alot of happy mindless drones for it on par with nintendo's following. Bethesda's devs already got away with making half a game thanks to modders and their bosses got the idea of "Hey everyone just mods it fixed anyway so LETS CHARGE THEM FOR IT! It's how the full game was supposed to look but we get paid to do NOTHING!"

Fucking insane and always glad it died like it should.

Seriously? How much CPU does a piece of DRM need that it actually chokes the game out?

They could patch it out, but most won't bother.
I live in the most expensive part of the country, fag.

Things that never happened for $500.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

I fucking love how Denuvo shills avoid quoting or linking any of my posts. They don't want more people to see them because they know the position is solid and unassailable outside of strawmen.

Kaldaien and other Denuvo shills did the same over on Steam discussions about it. 'Shit, he's making good arguments based on capitalist theory, consumer rights and known publisher greed! Everyone ignore him and shitpost!'

I'm almost sorry I missed it.

Sure, in the same way they spammed "Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for nuclear winter"

Yeah I noticed that too. Kinda surprised that they're shilling it. I thought that was more a political thing. Then when you give actual points he just goes for mindlessly insulting you. Course at that point his job is done. Instead of going over why Denuvo is bad DRM you're now arguing with a mental retard.

Anyway back on topic anyone else remember a fucking horrible idea they tried to foist upon us in recent years?

I could cap it but it's really not worth giving that faggot a cap.

I think there was some faggot at microsoft trying some "lets make all vidya rental" bullshit

That rings a bell. I'm betting they wanted full price too right?

The idea was you'd pay a subscription to get access to a library
Its a good idea, why pay $60 for a linear "cinematic experience" with no replay value?

Nope, if I remember correctly it was some MMO-tier monthly paid subscription to play the game bullshit. Also I could swear it was pay X a month per game, not to access a library of games. I might be wrong but all I remember was it was written absolute Jewry all over it.

I was surprised they didn't try the paid mods shit again with the re-release or with Fallout 4.

Sorry I like owning my games too much. Though if say my $60 got me access to 100-200+ Titles that weren't shit for the year you'd have my attention.

Yeah that's kinda what I'm thinking of. It happened real fast and flopped about as hard as you'd expect it to.

MicroJew is thinking of trying it with Minecraft autists. Worst thing is it might actually work with that crowd, since most are kids.

You are being overly pessimistic

Bet the cut's even worse for the modders and knowing them they literally won't care about ownership rights. Bet those kids'll REEEE real fucking quick when their crappy mod get's stolen by some nigger in nigeria and they can't do a thing about it.

Maybe, but look at all the people that subscribe to Hulu/Netflix/whatever

That entire modding community was cancer since day 1, they're the ones that popularized using adfly to hide the downloads.

They should just go with a patreon system for modders.

I think bethesda's aware pulling that shit on steam won't work out just yet, but i fully expect TES6 to have bethesda launcher only mods and for there to be paid ones on the platform

Actually this is what you're suppose to do. You dont have to do anything through Steam. What I'd do is release a single mod and say if people want more and for free, they can support your patreon and bam, you avoid both jews.

Like I said, if you get me 200+ library of non crappy games we'll see about it. Plus unlike gaming netflix and such are video platforms that give you ever refreshing shows to watch. Not sure I'd like having my favorites of the old library getting phased out for newer titles like that.

I wish adfly would fucking die, that shitty site always force me to use 2 browsers in tandem to get to the downloads, unless I let their malicious scripts run loose.

I still don't use Steam.

Sorry I was lying. I actually use it.

For free games.

Not for long, but you know what they really keep me from? Giving them a single cent and not supporting the publisher that uses it until they remove it or i find it on GoG 7 fucking years later or something, if that ever happens, that is.

What the fuck is she plugging in?

Bethesda always seems to get away scott free. It was good that Witcher 3 was released so close to FO4. It made people realize that Bethesda's excuses are bullshit. However the Bethesda fangoyim have a very short and selective memory.

Maybe you're part of the fucking problem if you dont see why someone would get upset about the fact online video games nowadays go out of their way to cater to faggots who cant handle the slightest bit of trashtalk

I remember disliking having valve games tied to an online service as an underageb& but at least it was only valve games. I never imagined pretty much every PC game getting tied to steam.

>When they don't get there way, they 'STEAL' MODS The Horror amiright? from the mod author to put on Bethesda.net
>This alone is the single worst thing anyone can do to the author by itself and will get you ostracized from the entire modding community, but they don't even fucking realize the mods aren't compatible, break their console, and then harass and send modders death threats. or in some, BETHESDA! oy vey!!
How is downloading the mod, then installing in the the only way possible stealing?

B-but.. How will your ole uncle make any money goyim?

Ahahhaa

O how long I have languished in this dank board of images

WEW
REMEMBER THE GIANT HORSE COCK

Paid mods while fans mod old games the official company has forgotten. Heh

Literally nothing stops a modder from setting up a Patreon right now.
Some modders do it. The only catch is that Zenimax specifically forbids anyone from making money off mods so they took down a whole bunch of Patreons early on and now many retarded kids think it's forbidden.

You're not allowed to set up a Patreon for your mod, but Zenimax can do nothing against a Patreon for you as a person.

I installed Steam to a RAM disk during the controversy when someone suggested wasting their bandwidth downloading a shit ton of free games at once as a form of protest. (I don't know if it worked or enough people contributed in doing so to make it noticeable, but considering they did remove paid mods I'd like to think it helped.) Other than that, I've never actually installed Steam to my hard disk.

Using Steam in general is a problem. We still have Steam give away threads, and we also still have threads where the majority of the thread thinks that Steam is convenient and therefore somehow better. They're just not on right now because it's late and they need to go to school tomorrow. If you point them out though they'll go on the defensive and pull some mental gymnastics. Same with the Splatoon 2 threads who think online pay is just a thing that kinda sucks but don't really care that they're the cancer that helps this industry go to shit.

Basically a bunch of Holla Forums are giant hypocrites when it comes to staying ethical and not supporting jewish tricks because a large part of us are from cuckchan/reddit or just don't have spines as the other user said.

Forgot the other image.