4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game from 2 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for the gay community

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Witcher 3.

Got my dreamcast av cable. It works and now i can play that collection i bought on saturday. Gonna playthrough house of the dead 2 first.

2 years ago. Damn. Cant think of one.

I can't sleep god damnit. Just kill me, please. My brain is stuck in shitpost mode while I lie down and try to get my z's. Why can't my brain ever shut the fuck up? It's exhausting to listen to all my inane bullshit. What do I have to do to get it to shut up? Cytube 4AM are a bunch of faggots, don't go there.

Morning everyone

Work off today at least. Woke up literally 2 minutes ago. Probably going to spend the day sleeping.

Going to watch kemono friend because of grapekun. Dunno bout the cg

Think of absolutly bothing and focus on the black you see.

that was on dreamcast?

Yep.

Thought you actually bit the bullet this time

It stops as you get older. Also das rite.
Hows your day been user?

I hear lying absolutely still for 15 minutes will knock you into sleep.

Thread reported.

Tune out. Turn off. Drop in. And you're right about the cytube faggots.

For what?

It was my birthday today. Had to work 1 shift, but that was it. Got some cash, a new phone, and a Doctor Who shirt.

Idk I guess Mario Maker or Splatoon.

Yo. Keyboard is still dropping "s"es about half the time which is really starting to grate on my nerves. Still usable until I can find a replacement that meets my standards, though.
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds. Pretty good beat 'em up about cute girls but the PC version got shafted on content. The scientist chick from Steins:Gate is a dlc character in it.

Happy birthday user.

I think I played in on pc ages ago, is hotd2 the one at the mansion?

No mister you're reported for being a bully!

Happy bday user! How much closer to death are you now?

For more spooky

And homoerotic stories

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Haha I fucking wish my dude. What's gucci monica?

I cant remember. The last time i played it was like 6 years ago at an arcade.

Happy birthday! Another lap around the sun. Think of how many people you went to school with that died this year. Settin records.

explain me this maymay

Fallout 4

Happy birthday nigga, how was the cake?

wtf is with you guys?

If you have a job then try again. If not then stay up as long as you can.

Morning folks
Got a surprise training shift tomorrow with some new guy, apparently I'll "get along with him because he likes anime too"
I'm not looking forward to this.
Played some more dungeon travelers today too. Grindan some levels on everyone since i reset everyones level

Oddly specific. I recall 2015 being a very bleak year though

Butt problem user here. So apparently instead of my immune system attacking my bowels, now theyve decided to go after my left leg, and now it hurts to turn it.

I've been meaning to try the coop on that but the only guy I know who owns it dropped off the radar.

How'd your day go user?

Work sucks and I want to randomly get hit by a semi while driving to work every day. Though I have 1/3rd my budget to nippon so making progress. You?

AJ Styles, a popular wrestler, hates the gay community.

If it's anything like the first one it should be breddy gud. Hope you enjoy it fam.

Haven't you heard? 4 AM is gay. Extremely gay. Even the 25% of people who voted Not Gay in the polls are secretly gay.

That's the problem. I can't do that, it seems. There's this mental voice in my head that is running its fucking mouth, and it's not like I can get it to shut up. It reminds me of all the shitty things I've gone through in the past, and then I start to feel like shit. If it's not doing that, then it's making its inane comments about bullshit. "What's it like when you die?" "I wonder what X from high school is doing with his/her life" "I wonder if peanut butter really has dead insect parts incorporated into it somehow" "Why do women deliberately let themselves get fisted in the asshole when they know it's going to ruin their pelvic floor for all eternity" and on and on and on and it's fucking torture.

How much older do I have to be? I'm practically 30 already.

I don't know. I've tried melatonin, doesn't seem to work. I've tried cutting out the caffeine, doesn't seem to work. Maybe if I nofap for a month or so, but I don't see how that can help. Fuck me.

Isn't that a hippy phrase from the 60's or something?

I guess I'll just stay up as long as I can. How annoying, I want to actually sleep.

It's been a long time since I played it because of PC issues but it's pretty fun. Played the girl with the big hammer.

Same shit different day. Watched some tv and played Superstar Saga a lot.

Thank.

Imma die either at A) 28 from a Zebra Cake overdose or 2) at the end of this year if I haven't done anything with my life. So between 7 months and 5 years I guess.

I just assume everyone I went to high school with died. It helps me sleep at night.

Good. Didn't think strawberry glaze would work with rainbow chip frosting, but it did.

wew good luck with that autism.

Maybe a therapist will help.

user why the fuck does your boss know you like animu? You supposed to hide that shit.

They going to have to chop it off?

I don't know, stopped for me a couple of years ago and Im almost 30 too

Sodomites deserve to suffer.

No. I just think ive somehow transferred my illness from ass bleeding to arthritis.

If that doesn't work, try and think of the cat that wants you to sleep.

Its genetic.

What you watching on tv montana? Always looking for new shows.

Man zebra cake is tight. Love some debby cake shit. Those strawberry shortcake things? The best.

Ouch that fucking sucks. Hope it ain't get to your hands.

just stoppin in to say hi to you cunts, i'm in a game of rainbow six otherwise i'd come bitch a bit

Shit nigga how much longer you gotta slave away buy me a fucking snowglobe from nippon nigger

Same old same old negrodamus

An inversion of it, yes. Tune in, turn on, drop out was what Timothy Leary told his generation of (((students))) to promote immorality and useful idiots to spread COMMUNISM.

Blindspot is all I watched today, had a couple episodes to catch up on. Shit hit the fan.

On the bright side, im not bleeding from my ass anymore. On the downside walking is painful.

Good technique.

Are you under stress recently?

Sounds extravagant, any left over?

The weekender has similar tastes so we talk about anime occasionally. Someone else found out about it somehow I suppose.

Thanks

I want to play rainbow six. If the community is still reasonably alive might have to pick that shit up

4 months looks like. Although my hours about to get crazy so maybe 3.
You fail out of school or anything?

Whats it about?

I'd take leg pain to ass pain. Who needs to get out of bed anyway

What's good hombre? Are ya winnin' son?

mahnigga.png

Middle and high school are times I'd like to forget. Barely had any friends, got my ass kicked a lot, and was on antidepressants the whole time. Finally learned how to fight back senior year.

(devil trips)
Nigger I got diabetes from eating one slice. There's still plenty left over.

What kind of taste you two faggots have?

Going garage sale hunting this saturday is going to be awful. How else am i supposed to get game collections for 30 bucks?

heya smokes, hows it been

One of those weekly crime shows like CSI, but not quite as shitty. All the crimes are tied into a chick with no memory covered in tattoos about national secrets, and anything else is a genuine spoiler. Turns out she's the daughter of a former high-ranking military officer who created a terrorist sect to overthrow the government.

Also those fucking xmas cake shaped ones.

You been watching bithead1000 or something?

That sounds awfully silly. What network it on?

I had more of the dude somewhere in this folder but can't find it.

Is that including the money you'll need to buy me a snowglobe fucking do it

Nah, s'all good fam.

No. Its just a bit of a hobby. I like picking up interesting items i find. I found this cool painting painted by some guy who lived around here. He died in like 2005, so this has to go for some good money.

I don't know why he thinks some anime tiddies is gonna bug us either, he isn't even spamming enough for it to be spam.

Ye sure but don't expect more than a 99c one.
Ahhh so thats why you ain't dead.

How much you pay for the painting?

Got anything that isn't shit?

We share the oddly specific tastes in sol and seinens. I'm also slowly making him a gundamfag

3 bucks.

Sounds sugary as fuck, they didn't overdo it with the frosting did they?

Fuck if I know. I don't watch anything live. Google says NBC.

Same old, same old, thanks for asking. How's life with you?

MGSV; it was a good year. I got my first job, saved enough to upgrade from a craptop to an actual computer, and I got to play the game I was waiting for. Kinda disappointed in it now, but I enjoyed it at the time.

Just gotta work tomorrow, and I get the weekend off. I should probably check in on Mother Base some time; I wonder how many people have been abducted or killed by invaders.

Whats your taste in SoL so I can bully you

Best I can do is 2.50

Neither do I but when I was a Holla Forumsfag knowing the channel let you know a lot about the quality.

Yesterday I remembered Rammstein still exists and downloaded one of their recent live performances, in Amerika. It was pretty bad compared to previous concerts tbh, have they done anything significant since Völkerball?

Also suggest your favourite live performances or something

He probably can't keep up because of how long a reset takes. Plus I think the captia works with ips, so he'd need to re enter that too.

Its a nice painting. It has a wood backing and everything.

Too bad about that 3rd act.

pretty good, last week of classes for me and only a c# assignment to finish. Aced everything as far as I can tell.

You're too generous fam, if only we could all be as benevolent as you

Nah school didn't have anything to do with me not being around

Oh yeah. My fucking parents are leaving the house this weekend so I would have to myself. BUT I FUCKING WORK

Those motherbase invasions were kinda fun the first few days before everyone got all the retarded shit on them.

Hes a pussy for worrying about bans anyway.

I made it myself.

Can someone explain the spammer?

I think its more so that we can't filter him.

Anything that isn't about mentally retarded moeblobs
great teacher onizuka is one of my favorites

Hey I've read that doujin before.

I'll buy you out of your investment. 3$

Whats up then

Does it have male characters?

Dunno why we'd want to anyway

Someone more autistic than an avatarfag hates a late night (or early morining) chatroom that affects nothing on Holla Forums and is gone by the time people start using the board.

That's a hard one. I saw Black Sabbath live with Dio before he died and then with Ozzy after that, saw Iron Maiden on their 30 years tour which meant no gay new stuff after Powerslave. But my favorite live show was at a bar nobody's ever heard of and only like 6 trve metalheads showed up. We all got wasted and some people left hobbling in pain and covered in blood.Thinking back, we really trashed that place and the bands all had a good time playing for us and drinking with us. Can't top something like that.

yes and no, i've been knocking back brews so i'm getting worse as i go

Me neither, but he makes me feel better about myself.

I think i like the painting enough to keep it :^)

Think I triggered him with the satania post waaaay back at the beginning of the thread.

That's a special occasion. Time to call in sick.

no one waifu'd this cunt

Always good to remember.

It will be your financial ruin.

Yeah fucking right.

I just remember im not anthony burch.

Yes

Shit's wack, yo.

I'll take that as a yes.

It is, and its nice to see it in action, makes it feel more impactful.

I actually didn't have to take a single final.

Nothin' much, what's up with you? Buy more figs?

I don't know much about what channels anything I watch airs on.

How angry are you user? On a scale of 1 to 10.

Are you at least having fun and making witty banter?

He is jackpot mad

Not even once.

Insert bully here

Yeah its pretty funny when it happens.

Not yet. Own 3 onaholes now though.

You can just kinda feel it in the production values and actor quality though use.

2d > 3d, but i cant impregnate 2d **yet*j.

I fucked that spoiler

Beautiful.

It really is.

I'm jealous, had/have to show up to all of mine. I don't think I ever took a class that handed out exemptions.

How the fuck do you miss an asterisk for a j?

phone keyboard i hold the key down for special characters

That sounds rough. Finals are such a pain.

Saw some (((news))) article about them making more progress into artificial wombs so theres that.

Kinda sad that if I posted a single Ritsu I'd already be banned at this point while hes still going though.

For what purpose

Hot

Mobileposter I'd bet

Tought it out through thr autism. Im sure you have a high tolerace for it.

The limit of my knowledge is that AMC is run by jews who like to cheap out on stuff and CW shows are usually not great.

If it makes you feel any better thats only because the bo is almost as autistic as the spammer. Imagine what you can do in life if he can become a bo.

This shit is gay and it should be banned on Holla Forums

I rarely even play video games these days.

henlo

this tbh

the industry is dead and the joy is gone, I've just been playing old games that are on my backlog.

fuck is going on in this thread i'm too out of it right now

A new toy I've been waiting 4 month to release came out so I had to get it. Its the best one I own to date.

Also I'm considering preordering some onaholes now for some preorder bonuses. Wish I were kidding.

Nah just had the mod hypocrisy is all.

Arrow was kinda fun. Was sad to have to drop it this season due to bullshit.

He only got it because he was the first to claim it so theres that.

Especially cumulative ones which are just all the previous tests in class combined. It wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that everyone has 4 classes they have to study for, all within the same week.

So have I, but there's more to life than video games.

I got a 847000 score on gorgar pinball machine today. Beat my previous record of 820000. Thst machine is nasty on how its designed to drain balls. One day i'll reach a million.

Bumplocked achieved. Thank you for your patience.

*tips waitress*

I've been watching Riverdale and it's okay if you're into the old Archie comics. Lots of race changes on characters but it's a pretty loose adaptation to start with. The overarching plot is that Cheryl Blossom's twin brother was found shot in the head.

Now time for the main event! Hope you're ready to wake up.

I just found myself browsing Holla Forums lately even though I hardly play anything.

Shitposting.

How fucking new are you? We get auto bumplocked by mods right when I post the thread

Take a break for a bit. Or play some older emulators. Might start playing pc engine stuff myself.

I think I triggered someone for next to nothing.

Gross. So the figs meme died?

I've been doing that for years now. It's an empty existence with little value to look forward to.

Sup fellas. What's happening?

Tbh, ive never been banned on Holla Forums. I mostly keep to myself and post relevant stuff to the thread. I dont know how people are complaining about being banned so much.

That sounds like hell.

True.

Also true, but what's your point?

whom is this semon demon, i like girls in suits

I HATE old archie comics.

Nah I got one on deck I want to order. Just switched to money saving mode now to get to nippon faster. Might just buy all my figs in person there. Will be a lot cheaper and more fun.

Trying to decide whats for breakfast. You fam?

Fucking cuckchan

Normalfags

This Doujin is shit. Post something with Aras.

(you)

kek

I've been banned for stupid shit once the mods starting targeting but I think they realized they won't get rid of me so they quit.

das rite

he's been resetting his router all thread, pay attention.

I liked them okay. Was never a huge fan but it was something to read.

I miss huey

While you're in japan, see if they have any persona 5 figurines. Im really thinking of getting a makoto fig at some point.

In bed.

I dont really have a high profile in general, nor do i post pics that often either.

awful thread this morning

That's fine since the bumplock isn't working a while ago. Now time for some cute story!

me too, I want to laugh at more inappropriate shitting

Still, imagine what you could do with the same luck.

Theres some shit like that, that just has this old musty feeling to them. Can't stand it. Old tv, old comics. Bleg

They will definitely have some by the time I go in august~ Dunno what any of the characters look like though.

Fucking nothing, you?

I supposed I'm blessed that I browse just because I'm bored. Not because I want to die yet

Look for pic.

This is more modernized, with a few throwbacks to old stuff, like certain uniforms and car designs.

He's almost always at /4am/. Go say hi.

Get out of bed, and play some vidya.

McDonalds breakfast is pretty gud.

Just chilling right now. I've got a lot of studying to do in the next few days.

Same for right now. Just finished studying for now. Will continue tomorrow.

Is nearly 2 in the morning. Gonna wake up fairly early tomorrow and play some dreamcast.

I would have tried to monetize it when 8ch shit the bed so much last year. "pls gib money so we can start our own better 16ch"
Surprised the kike didn't try that himself

What kind of normalfag are you

She'll probably get a nendo at least.

Whats even the point then

How much longer til you out of school?
And don't really want to go out for food. Already have to go buy snus later today

whats a nendo?

It was tougher than the other tests but not impossible. It was just cram-proof I guess.

I need to shitpost in the go though

Their coffee is particularly great
As long as you aren't getting burgers from them mcdonalds these days is good

I like the big macs. But those are the only good burgers they make.

I think it's Saber from Fate in a suit

Nendoroids
Posable chibi figurines

Just a darker take on classic characters, I guess. I'm mostly watching it to pass the time while I emulate stuff.

Dreamcast is alright. Any games in particular?

Proper shitposting requires a comfy posterior and a home base.

kek

I would have flunked, all I ever do is cram.

Ah. Im not too interested in those. I just want a figure to put on my desk.

Be sure to take more money than you'll need, and carry cash. Or don't, fuck if I know fam.

Nendoroid. Its a poseable and customizable fig. They all have a similar artstyle. Very cute.

Fucking hollywood

House of the dead 2 and this game called zombie revenge. Never heard of the 2nd game, but it came with the console. Looks fun.

I finish the semester on tuesday. I have to study my ass off for finals. Probably good not to burn myself out though.

Yeah, everything from McDonalds is pretty crap except for their breakfast and maybe their tendies

(((Hollywood)))
The weirdest change is turning their teacher from an old lady into a hot cougar who likes teenage dick.

Tru

ye

I'm getting the bare minimum budget I need to be able to go.
And yeah nippon is mostly cash based for whatever reason so it'll be easy to budget myself each day once I'm there.

Might as well burn yourself out since its almost over.

Disgusting

He was a hero.

Night anons.

I know artfx did a panther and joker one already, I'm waiting/hoping for a queen and skull one.

Impossible when my pc turns my room into a sauna when it's running for over 20 minutes

Don't tell me what to do.

Let's enjoy this thread together!

Cya next thread user

Not that old, but old enough. I'd say like early 30s. Still a stupid decision.

I'll burn myself out later, not right now. I'm just doing little by little study. I heard that usually works out better.

indeed

g'night

I take it you like zombie games?

nite.

Open a window? Or clean out your PC. Might be all that dust fucking with your rig.

Wtv faggot, Huey can do better than you anywya.

So glad I'm not in school. That shit sucked.

How many finals left nigga?

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

DeSu2: RB when it came out here in burgerland.

You're not one of those pathetic freaks that like lolicon are you?

tfw stay up for a thread and it's a shit one

3 finals, all in the same day. It's going to suck quite a bit but I think I can do it. Hardest class so far is my history class, in which I have to answer multiple choice and do 2 essays within 2 hours.

Yeah it sucks but it keeps me busy for a good while. Besides I go to Vegas in 2 weeks.

Fuckin' same. I think I did alright though.

Of course not! Never! Thats sick!

this too

Hows going user?

Doesn't feel any different than normal

soon

Well thats good. How much longer you got?

The issue is air circulation. Cold air just doesn't make it to my room, and my fan isn't that great.
And opening a window doesn't do much outside of winter

If you win big you have to go to nippon with me fam
What all you doing there this time?

Buy cheap, buy twice. Better to slave away for a few extra weeks so you can really afford to enjoy yourself and do everything you want than to barely have enough for a shitty room and not be able to do all the neat shit you want.

t. man who's travelled constantly.

Visiting my dad. Also the food in Vegas is fucking great and so are the arcades.

Fap break! The next piece is steamy

Sleep super, pooper-scooper.

Good, cause only pathetic neogaf fags like lolicon.

Set up an assortment of fans from the window to your pc, to make the cold air travel.

Of course he is, no one comes close.

Each extra week is 2 months of work. Its not really worth it. And I've got a decent cheap place set up already. Going to reserve it next month.
My budget gives me enough to see shrines, museums, buy a few figs, eat some good food. I won't be able to spend an entire day doing arcades or be able to drink often or buy tons and tons of stuff but it should be enough.

Seeing any shows this time?

What about hebes?

I aim to displease.

What do you think you'll make in those classes?

Fitting thing to say!

No, even hebes aren't THAT pathetic.

Most women peak at about sixteen, yeah. Thank goodness that's legal here.

das rite>>12539977
das rite>>12539977
das rite>>12539977
das rite>>12539977
das rite>>12539977
das rite>>12539977
das rite

I'm always a magnet for those kinds of sluts for some reason. Always catch them giving me fuckme eyes at work.

I only got a powerpoint I gotta make for sunday, but I can make like 10% on it an still get a good grade in the class. Not worried at all

None this time I think. Just going there to relax and eat food. I gotta look up good sushi places in Vegas

Hard to say really. I think I'll get B's for most of my classes. Hopefully nothing goes horribly wrong for my history class.

What's your budget?
I've got plans for a trip to nipland with some buddies next year in the works

That must be nice. My classes had weighted grades so I couldn't slack like that at all.

Never had sushi tbh
Plan on popping my sushi cherry when I get to nippong

My budget is fairly small but doable. Its 3k for 2 weeks. Thats entirely in tokyo though. If you want to travel around the country it'll be a lot more.

Younger chicks are really into me for some reason. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been with a few.

It's not about how long you plan on staying, more on what you want to do while you're there. Nothing worse than walking by the coolest arcade/restaurant and wanting to go but having to turn it down because you don't have enough dollaridoos.

Well, that was a shitty get. But I really need to fap. Back in a min!

I didn't think I'd like it at first but now I eat that shit whenever I can. I have yet to have proper sushi though. I mostly have those fusion sushi rolls. You know, like the California rolls, Philidelphia rolls, fried rolls etc…

I avoid them like the plague. Not worth it.

Since my budget is slim I'm going to plan out the trip more than I planned before leaving. I'll generally know if theres something more expensive so I can have it ready in the budget.

The worst.

I'm not a big fan of fish so, we'll see how it goes.

I think they're worth it. You get some drama now and then but man are they ever fun. Annoying, though. I wouldn't go younger than 16 even if it was legal because teens are so annoying.

Well I guess my girlfriend is 17 now that I think about it.

Yeah but she's written by an adult

I'm pretty sure you'll like it. It's going to pop your fish cherry and you'll start eating that shit all the time

I find drinking tremendous amounts of caffeine while helps when studying math, if that helps. You'll probably be fine though.

And 3dpd parents are adults. Whats that got anything to do with it.

I used to eat fish a lot as a kid. Just grew to dislike it.

Did you ever end up introducing her to your parents?

Just saying that 2d teens are probably less annoying than real ones.

Nah, it's an english class so the final is worth only 10% of the grade. All the other classes were more balanced with the grading so those were tougher.

Not yet

Ricchan can be pretty annoying. Thats why I love her.

You poor fool. Just don't eat it with ginger with or wasabi like a cuckfaggot.

I hope you have fun man, be sure to try the cuisine, it's pretty on point. Allegedly

I ain't going to eat it in my bumfuck rural state. No good ones around here at all.

I'm a bit envious. I was forced by my school to take a cultural diversity class myself. I think that was the only one with actual finals.

DAFUUUQ!!?

still planning to?

Be right back! Got to clean my overfilled onahole.

Probably will happen at some point.

post the story when you do

you know there's are pretty well done considering the subject manor

Woke up way too early. I could probably go back to sleep, but I thought I'd pop in for a bit and see what's shakin

Pretty hard to say honestly. 2015 didn't have a lot of great stuff imo. I guess DanganRonpa Ultra Despair Girls? Bloodborne, Axiom Verge, and SAO Lost Song are all up there for me too.

Happy birthday to ya user.

I couldn't into Witcher 3 like I could Witcher 2. Witcher 3 felt way too overloaded. I liked the more linear Witcher 2.

best of luck to you. I hope for your sake he isn't one of those mega-autistic annoying retard weebs who only eat, sleep, and play anime.

but user Nendoroids are perfect for a desk space since they take up so little room. I have pic-related on my desk. It makes my desk feel cozier.

VERY cute indeed. I love these little bastards, even if posing them can be a bit of a pain at times.

It's breddy great fam, you should totes try it. I hear they got good ramen in nippon too. Just a rumor.

Thank god miserable creatures like you resort to onaholes and not innocent children.

jesus christ what is this comic dump. I ignored it while scrolling through the thread, fucking hell. I regret scrolling back up to see what it was.

like pottery

They usually have other courses you can take. The advisors might sign you up for it if you tell them to come up with a plan for you, but if you do it on your own you can usually replace "women's literature" with something like "Midevil english literature" or some other faggoty shit.

Of course. Gotta get them (You)s

I still need to buy a Ritsu nendo. And another figma while I'm at it. My Ritsu figma is a fake I think

Yee ramen places going to be my breakfast or lunch every day. Its so fucking cheap for how good it looks too. For 8$ in the states you'll barely get a maccas meal. 8$ there will get you a big ass bowl of amazing looking ramen.

I'm in a special transfer program, theres no variability to my curriculum unfortunately.

Though to be fair, a steak over there is like +$120

What's that?

Oh yeah thats another thing I can't afford on my budget. Was going to get some that wagyu shit at some fancy place but oh well.

lucky for you, on amazon there's one available for about $25. I don't think i've hardly ever seen Nendos this cheap. Better snap that up while you can y'know. It could be gone before you know it.

RIP

Its probably fake too. Got my figma for extra cheap too. No more amazon for me.

Kobe is fucking divine, and that's just the cheap knockoff shit that they sell here, not the authentic shit you get in nippon steakhouses.

Kobe is a form of wagyu dummy

Fight me.

I'm transferring from a community college into a 4 year school and they have this special track that will let me keep all my credits and finish in a year.

Probably different states that force this kind of thing.

Its actually a private school, not a state one.

but it's from Good Smile ya doofus.
I've yet to have any issues buying from Amazon myself, as long as it's from the company that made it. Like GoodSmile, Furyu, etc etc. And there's also 59 listings for it.

Of course, it's always good to cross reference and check other sites as well.

Man you re desperate for attention

That explains it, sucks. Closest thing I ever took to that was sociology which wasn't so bad.

Took that too, ordinary sociology isn't too bad but diversity a shit.

I just nod my head and act like I agree, it's free credits tbh.

Thats what I did. I got an A and I guess I learned how to bs my way through a class.

Arguably one of the best lessons colleges teach.

There should be actual courses for that considering how much it seems to be needed just to get a job nowadays.

What do you think English comp is for? :^)

kek, true

Rip thread, might as well fuck off. See you guys around, everybody take care.

cya

Hey, so some meme magic occured I think
the 4AM song disappeared too, copyright I presume.

the fuck is going on

Well this was a waste.