Obscure VN

I found this game, and the difficulty of getting me to play it made me obsessed over it. After finally founding it and torrenting it (don't know if there is a better DL/torrent out there) I get the following it message:

This Game is Japan Only
このゲームは日本国内でのみプレイ可能です。
動作させるには「日本語版Windows」が必要です。
ゲームを終了します。

Regardless on whether or not an user could help me get play this game, are there any obscure VNs you know about?

Also, do you get obsessed with a game you cannot find/play?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/953931/85d420cfcc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds spooky

My experiences just finding the game was hell. Even after I found it, I couldn't get it to work.

Although it's kind of the same with the game I posted on the OP, ジサツのための101の方法 has the most f-ed up stories associated with it.

Change your system locale to japanese. If that doesn't work you'll need a japanese version of windows to play it.

Dumbass nigger.

What is the name of the game?

Surprised me.
In case you hadn't already killed yourself.

Ayy, now that I actually look up the game, didn't this have a legit hentai released pretty recently? I remember watching and fapping to it not all that long ago.

Hell, now that I'm recalling it, I remember it was pretty notable because it had an ending song sung by Chata, I believe. Really struck me as out of place.

Name of game: 円交少女 ~陸上部ゆっきーの場合~

yes, already downloaded the 30 minute pirated hentai

you're retarded, you have no idea how hard it's to get this game to work

You're not going to bait anyone into helping you. If you weren't such a painfully new retard, you'd even know why.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but も死んでいる。

why do they exist? They're ultimate cocktease

Is monobeno good apart from the smugs? I like the art.

I love that loli

I want to know more

Nevermind the weebs above me, I just want to know more about this.

You beed the Nio system locale you fucking idiot.
Google it

Look up Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou, there is not much about it though. Also, no workable game online.

I heard some guys made a torrent for it, but it didn't work after download.

Read faggot, I just downloaded OP's game and it's not working even after changing the system locale. But I'm more interested in Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou.

Forgot to tell that apparently there was an english thread about that game some months back; I don't know anything good from that thread, just weird details.

You might need to change your format to Japanese as well.

Have fun
e-hentai.org/g/953931/85d420cfcc/
Also, looks like they are making an ova

Are you sure you looked hard enough?

I spent 6 months looking for a working dl for ふしぎ電車, because I wasn't about to buy the DRM laden version off DLsite. If you can find it at all now it's because I reupped it everywhere after I finally found it. It's a broken mess, but worth every second I spent on it.

It's very well made and if you like rural Japanese settings and youkai it's definitely worth a read. Long as fuck though.

I would be using superior MPC, but I am on loonix. Please recommend a media player that isn't complete horsecocks.