Halo 6

Lets speculate on how Halo's corpse will be raped more.

my predictions are:

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/959/binx.PNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Cortana not look naked and sexy?

>tfw no jackal waifu husbando

Nuwesterndevs think adding imperfections to faces is a good idea. I hope this meme dies a quick death before the heroes of tomorrow all turn into the new squirrel girl.

Because…."it was time"

The female staff said her being naked was sexist.

No, fuck you
Talk about ways Halo could be improved.

Do we a confirmation on this?

Halo can't be saved user…I'm sorry

Technically, she's still naked. She's a hologram, her physical appearance is exactly what it looks like, there's nothing underneath. All they did (outside of destroying her face) was turn her seamless skin into a blocky shell. Remember this, lads, just because it looks like clothes doesn't mean there's anything underneath.

This is Holla Forums and you are free to discuss any vidya you want but I'm a little surprised anyone but the biggest fanboys still give a shit.

nuCortana looks like Data from star trek but with long hair and blue.

Master Chief will be apologize for being white and a tool of the patriarchy

halo 4 cortana was fucking sexy
if they wanted the "realistic" approach they should have just gone with halo 3 cortana

Why did she take on such a sexy approach? Honest to god.

Was she trying to get John's dick? I thought the Spartan's didn't have sex drives. Was she just teasing him?

You forgot

Is big team battle still objectively terrible in Halo 5?

I still can't believe they went out of tier way to sabotage the most populated mode in every halo to push their stale moba garbage.

Lore wise, there is no reason whatsoever.
Gameplay wise, the original devs where all people who actually played games and they knew what people wanted to have in games. Of course sexy or good-looking women are sexist, probably racist and definitly abliest so they need to be removed by the the diversity quota hires

I don't know, user.
I think the MS games division might be told to shut up with their shit and just clone 2 or 3.
5 sold 4.7mil copies, while 4 sold 9.8.
A 50% drop off rate usually kills off a brand, but they want to keep this one giong as it sells consoles, and given there's a new console coming out, I think they'll play it safe and reduce it to basics to increase profits.

I also think they'll somehow remove the shitty Donut Steels from 5, make Arby n the Chief the norm again, and cut out the movement crap.

Actually, I'm almost positive they'll remove the movement shit. CoD has realised they need to remove it with WWII, and Battlefield got rid of it as well.

No matter, it'll never be as good as 2.
Halo 4 was a solid 7/10. The story was just recycled from 3, but the gameplay was fair enough.

IIRC she chose to appear as an attractive female because it made men easier to deal with. Something about being distracted by delicious blue tits.

The games issue isn't even the movement, it actually mixed things up into interesting ways. The ground pound, sprinting and other shit ended up making the gameplay the best its probably been since halo 2. Even gun balance is pretty good for what it is. To me it just felt like they took the cute glitches (like BxR) and made instant close up kill a mechanic.

Just there is nothing for the "common man" player. Matchmaking is try hard or go home so there is 80% of the playlist that is uninteresting, the BTB playlist is intentionally made shitty and the whole warzone shit is stale after a weekend of playing it since every match plays the same. It also doesn't help that XBL is pretty much a shell of its former self compared to the OG Xbox day, in the past you could find 12 guys to play with easily but you're pretty much required to have all voice chat muted if you want to keep your ear drums. A lack of a lot of objective game types on launch killed a lot of replayablility if you weren't interested in dealing with the Warzone trash.

They basically only listened to the esports and moba crowds so the bulk of your H2/3/4/R players were completely abandoned so they moved on.

She rode inside a man's head for a couple years, did she not?

And from what I know of the Halo Universe, John was the only person she actually liked. So I think she did it to fuck with John.

damn i totally forgot halo reach existed
loved that game

Firstly, they already confirmed MC will be the focus in Halo 6.

Secondly, the advanced movement shit in 5 is actually good. 4 was bad, and 5's campaign is bad, but the general gameplay in 5 is great

I really don't fucking get the hate for Cortana's looks in Halo 5. She looks fine, you nigs are acting like she's ugly or has demofrites, hell, she looks more attractive and less mannish then she did in 2 and 3, and she outright DID have a butch cut in Halo CE.

The only game where she's looked super sexy and feminine is Halo 4, and she also had giant tits and looked homely as fuck, it completely mismatched her personality of being a wisecracking smartass, which 343 also butchered and is half the reason why 4's plot is shit.

He's bullshitting. This was never said

I agree with you that the movement mechanics and weapon balance is good, but I don't agree that it's tryhard only. Per your own point, weapon balance is great, so it's not like everything is BR's only a la Halo 2.

AI's choose their appearance at "birth" and can't change it after that aside from small details a la haircut or exact clothes, so she decided on it before she even met MC. That said, the canon reason she chooses to be naked is to put people off and be uncomfortable so she can be in control/manipulate them.

I'm probably just burned out since I was one of those MLG kids who spent way to much time on the game so I can't touch most of the playlist without sucking the fun out of it, same with the people I'm still in contact to play with. It either feels like I'm bullying kids or I'm to past my prime, never feels any mid ground but I'd be full of shit if I said I spent any real time into it since I use PC games for stroking my ego now. I just wish BTB was good. One good thing about firefight is spawning with a Needler at all times though, it feels so nice in H5.

Do you play the game in its current state, how is it?

The way to improve Halo is to branch out into other genres
The universe is too good to be constrained to casual shooters
Give me a Halo-themed XCOM-style game
Give me a Halo stealth game
Give me something that's like a combination between planetside 2 and that streamer meme game PUBG but with Halo stuff

This

The Flood is back, this time Chief will side with the Gravemind to stop Cortana's progressive agenda.

I'm ok with that, it was the perfect balance between old school and [current year] FPS.

GOOD. I want her to hold Captain Lasky's hand.

She doesn't even have private parts

Because she has become a psychopath. The unattractive armory look signal that she's defensive (feeling threatened) and about to go into war with her creators. Maybe she's even making herself equivalent to Master Chief instead of being a soft complimentary actor to him.

Also Halo 6 needs more Roland

This. The "community" whined about Halo 4's lack of muh esports, this time Halo 5 multiplayer was based around it so it's less fun.

I'd rather want a space RTS with the Infinity.

I actually haven't played H5 much myself. Not because I don't like it, but just because my life since it came out has been a shitpile and I rarely have time for it.

In terms of content, it has a fuck ton more gamemodes and forge is almost a devtool at this point. A lot of new weapons have been added: brute plasma rifle, the reach grenade launcher, the sentinal beam, etc) but most aren't on arena maps.

Halo ended with Reach. Now it's just Call of Duty [Featuring Master Chief from Halo].

Anybody who enjoys nuHalo is a faggot.

Reach is kinda part of nuHalo, which started with good portion of old staff leaving Bungie after Halo 2.

Space RTS with more focus on boarding action might be cool.

keyword is "kinda"

Reach was shit, but it could have been easily fixed.

Limit armour lock and jetpack to invasion. Replace armour lock in all the other playlists with the buble shield armour ability. Suddenly the multiplayer plays 90% better. It boggles my mind that they put armour lock in every playlist. It's so broken in small team battles.

Halo 4 is rotten to the core. Nothing can fix it, the only option is to scrap it and start again.
I haven't played Halo 5, but the map design looks kind of shit, since every player has sprint and clamber.

Anyone who enjoyed old Halo was also a faggot.

It's a good thing that invasion was by far the best part of Reach then

Just adding a full level inside the forerunner ruins would've fixed so much for the pacing.

I really liked it as well. The integration between story stuff and multiplayer, and assymetrical gameplay in general is terribly undervalued by the industry.

The Codshit was removed in 5, though. Sprint is still in, but loadouts, perks, and etc is all gone, and even starts and powerups and on map weapons are back.

Reach has issues for sure but it's not bad, and it added a fuck ton of stuff, really it's shocking that more of it wasn't detrimental given just how much content and features it added.

The maps were absolute trash though.

Jetpack actually made the map design more tolerable for a ton of maps. Swordbase would be twice as shit if not for it.

Actually, 5's maps have a fuck ton of really cool skilljumps and hidden pathways due to all the new movement mechanics. You'd think clamber would simplify it, but plenty of jumps still require crouchjumping, and a ton also require using the thrust and hover abilities in specific timing plus those. There's also movement tech with slide in combination with thrust and groundpound also enables certain jumps.

Basically, the movement shit 5 added makes it even more of an arena shooter then Halo already was and brings it close to it's UT/Quake roots.

Warzone assault in 5 is pretty similar to invasion, but it's just not the same without playable elites.

And the same guy who designed her that way went on to give Kojima shit for Quiet.
Zero self awareness.

Reach? True. I don't even remember playing on a map that was in the DLCs through matchmaking, I always ended up on either the default maps or on a bunch of shitty Forge maps with dark grey forerunner walls, floor and ceiling.
Also the progression system was horrible. I don't know which was the worst: the never-ending grind to get past some ranks (I stopped playing Reach when I got stuck at Commander 3) or the "spend X million of credits to unlock a certain color for the visor that looks similar to the default one".

No, I think it was one of the writers.

Honestly she started looking like shit in 4 too though. Not because of the style, but because of the skin became even less like her translucent hologram. She started just looking like a naked chick (which is fine, but doesn't look like Cortana AI hologram)

Halo 2>Halo3>Halo CE>Halo Reach>Halo 4

Halo 5 Cortana is just cancer. She literally looks like Big Red.

This.

Except for her death scene. ;_;

What?

What's wrong with Cortana, she looks great to me.
I like slightly masculine women

maybe I'm just a sucker for the short hair/nostalgic but I still think that halo CE Cortana is best Cortana

Hmm my suggestions:

Microsoft is really retarded if they are still wasting time and money on this garbage franchise

How many more times Blizzard has to show that PC games are the easiest way to make money out of casuals

It's not ADS, it's the same zoom the series has always had just on more guns. Descope is there, it doesn't impact your movement speed, and guns are the most accurate they've ever been in the series even without it

halo is only good as a team-based racing game

He already is, he was in something like 12/16 missions instead of Chief wasn't he? I forget the exact number, but it was many more than Chief was in.

I agree purple is also better then blue.

gays not welcome

Every new stuff from Halo 4 has been corrected in Halo 5, there's no point in removing them.
Also it's not ADS, it's the default zoom with more stuff on screen.

Then why is Overhyped also on consoles?

What I really liked in the Halo series was the concept that you were a lone super solider pretty much single handedly winning a war against an alien force by yourself.

I HATED the fact that they FORCED you to play along those retarded AI spartans who never shut the fuck up and literally could not die through out the WHOLE FUCKING GAME.

Jesus, the time travelers to 2006 Holla Forums were right. You faggots became a bunch of normalfags.

That's really never actually been the case, though. The lore is very clear that while MC's actions are important, he's not actually special, and there are plenty of other important key figures in the war

He's right though,. Halo 5's new movement stuff actually brings it close to the spirit of other arena fps's like quake and UT

It's just going to be more anti-transhumanist propaganda and organics fuck yeah brainwashing.

They're actually doing that?

I threw halo in the trash after 3 and in the gas chamber after odst

wait

That.. They really went with such a cringey psuedo pun for a main npc? That is the worst example of bullshit communist non-creativity I have ever fucking seen.

I had to read the subtitle twice to make sure…

That face.. not only ugly but makes no sense it looks like they literally took old cortana's face texture and stretched it over a new dismorphic 3d model and.. instead of spending the 48 hours it would require to unfuck the texture they applied gausian blur.

Am I getting this right so far?

Halo CE also had the best story telling and pacing out. And then with each new game they changed the formula. 2 changed a bit but it was acceptable. But from 3 on they just starting going COD with it. Which pisses me the fuck off I hate when studios are fucking stupid enough to destroy a whole game trying to woo over an audience that wont be fucked with their game anyway.

CE had the best AI in that respect. I dont remember the campaign in 2 but in 3 and on you could always predict where the enemy was going to go but in CE they will actually trick you.

tldr; Jews ruin everything that is good and decent

Any Halo past Halo 3 ODST was a mistake

0 games in the halo series have been good. to believe otherwise is proof of your abysmal taste.

To be fair a lot of ideas Bungie comes up with don't come out the first time and instead get executed in the next. Stop me if this sounds familiar

The original mission for B30, aka The Silent Cartographer had the Master cheif going to kill a prophet who was trying to access the map of Halo. You'd go in and kill a elite with a funny hat.

The big issue is it's typically only on certain weapons. In universe the cheif is always got his weapon at the ready and the reticule is due to a smart link with his suit's on board systems.

that is micro-transaction shit in it's purest form

There's a big twist akin to that of the reveal of The Flood in Halo 1 where it turns out that Sangheilios (or wherever the game's plot might end up getting transplanted to) is the prison of the W’rkncacnter.

>all the customization choices have to be unlocked from microtransaction "loot boxes"

Is it a corpse or is she in a coma like Alma? I'm not a necrophile.

MS should have sunsetted Halo years ago but they don't have anything to replace it.

Halo CE was good.

The rest of the series is mainstream Burger trash though.

The Halo's made my Bungie are fine.
It's the fact that there success encouraged every other FPS's to get consolized is what's shit.

*made by bungie

Because first you build the meme on PC, and then you sell it to the little kids on consoles that want to be cool too, they will be more than willing to waste their parents credit cards on whatever microtransaction bullshit

OH GOD YES

I'd pay it

Let her die, when the sun comes up tomorrow.

Make her scream, when the season pass is issued.

you are a faggot of the lowest order

Halo? More like gaylo.

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/959/binx.PNG

You come up with that all by yourself?

I don't see it. If you ask me, H5's cortana's face looks fine, and way less man-ish then it did in 2 or 3.

you might be too young to be here…In fact ALL Halo fans are probably too young to be here.

user, the first Halo game came out 16 years ago. Somebody who was 12 when it came out would be 28 now. Somebody who was 18 when it came out would be 34

But they like halo so they're effectively still 12.

Truly a tragedy, no wonder the industry is fucking shit

Yeah, how dare somebody like a game series that has a high value for your buck ratio, with both well done single player and multiplayer rather then one being half assed or absent with most FPS's, actually uses the entire color spectrum, has a lot of user created content tools and options, has some of the best music in the industry, and has some of the best and most lore of any vidya franchise.

If halo hasn't been an xbox franchise Holla Forums would have put it on the same pedestal as quake, doom, and unreal. The criticism that it killed arena shooters isn't even accurate either because Halo itself qualifies as one, and because Quake 4 came out in 2005 and UT3 came out in 2007, the same year as Halo 3.

Except she blatantly has a neckline showing she's wearing an almost skin tight suit. She's not naked anymore.

stopped reading at "well done single player." I didn't think it was possible for one person to be so wrong, but good on ya for proving otherwise.

I found a flaw in your argument, it's your argument.

Also, to address this and get it out of the way before shitposters do

It's an arena shooter.

CE's singleplayer is flawed as fuck, I agree, but I was speaking of the franchise in general, and most classic FPS games have the same flaws CE did anywsays

Being turned into monsters made of hard light =/= transcendance.

CE didn't have regenerating health, and Roosterteeth was incredibly popular long before they became official partners

regenerating shields is the same thing. don't be pedantic.

There is a health system under the shields that doesn't regenerate, it's not pedantic

Splitting hairs about health and shields is super pedantic you retard.

She's hideous in 5, you tranny-loving piece of shit.

Show me a hologram and I'll show you how to fuck it.

I wouldn't have to split hairs if you faggots weren't so disingenuous as to conflate a half & half system like that with call of duty bloody screen
Having non-regenerating health and health pack pickups is not the same fucking thing as being able to crouch behind a rock for ten seconds to regrow your organs

Nigger if you love halo that's fucking fine, but anyone with half a brain acknowledges it popularized regenerating health. No one cares that halo ce had a healthpack system because it was largely inconsequential. By all means your shields were your health and your actual health more of a safety net, you didn't go fighting when shields were down because you had health unless you were some toddler playing on easy or normal.

Furthermore because of this the franchise abandoned the system fucking immediately in halo 2 and has since (not including their spin off attempt odst) been a system where shields are your defacto health and you have a hidden health bar that guess fucking what? Regenerated.

It effectively amounts to the same you disingenuous projecting retard.

Are you fucking blind?

Are you seriously, actually going to say that the left looks less feminine and less attractive then the stuff on the right?

They brought back health and health packs in Reach

Oh yeah I forgot that, it still ended up being as inconsequential as ce and everyone hated reach anyway so oh well.

So that's the fault of the games that incorrectly copied Halo, then, not Halo itself.

This is untrue and if you actually played the game you'd know this. Both in MP and SP, it's important to keep in mind what enemies you are fighting and how much shields relative to health they have because different weapons do more or less damage to either one, and this is true of every game in the series

Wrong again. Reach also had health that didn't regen with healthpacks, and in 2, 3, and 4, even though you didn't have health visible under your shields, it was still there, and it regened so slowly (it took 3 minutes of taking no damage to regen your health, which fucking never happens in normal gameplay) it might as well not be regen

No you absolute dumbass

It was fine when Halo did it. If you disagree, explain how it was bad in CE.

That's the thing here, you're so new to FPSs you think this is remarkable or a new concept at all, as all halo babies do.

Why do all shit eating fanboys always say this?

I never said it was new or remarkable. Also, the fact that you admit that it's not a new concept and you are fine with it means the mechanic itself isn't bad, you are just using it as an excuse to shot on Halo

That's called a game mechanic being popularized m8. I said nothing about fault or if was a bad thing or not.

Look mom a headshot weapon kills someone with no shields near or instantly. I am an advanced fps player.

Seriously nigger.

I mean fucking seriously I would my self a fan of halo but at least I'm not sticking my head in the sand and splitting hairs about regenerating health.

No nigger, weapons doing different damage to different things is not an excuse to add regenerating health.
All is does in the end is make faggot hide behind corners forever waiting for their shields to come back. It makes the game far more passive and slow, as if Halo wasn't one of the slowest fantasy shooters out there, it is in fact CoD with space marine skins on top of it.

You know that a cool explanation, too bad they are not that clever.

That is s till a big issue. Sprint makes granade boosing to get to the weapons first on small map less useful, there was a risk and a reward.
Sprinting makes the vehicles on large maps less useful then they should be.
Halo never was a fast paced game, there was a shit load of walking in and out of cover and lobbing grenades.

I wish Cortana would just put on some clothes.

I never kept up with Halo 5. What did they do to big team battle?

Forgot your hat.

Transhumanism is kike's play, user.

Transhumanism is religion for atheists that fear death.

Yes. I've been waiting for a chance to post it.

Well they already fucked nearly everything up by
Fucking up Canon regarding Female Sangheli which were already established as fighters
CTRL ALT DEL Cortana's rampancy and data degeneration
Removing bunnyhopping
Sprinting button
Movement penalties for touching the ground virtually halving the distance of Grenade jumps
Armor Lock is gone, now there is Locke, and he does afraid of anything
Autoaim now aims for heads rather than the center of mass making headshots a joke
Made Wargames even more badly pay to win than they already were
How could it possibly get any worse.

I stopped about 2 hours into Halo 4. The story was already confusing with the gravemind bullshit.

You've clearly never played halo or CoD if you honestly think this, they aren;t even in the same subgenre.

Is this really an issue though when all the other new movement mechanics have resulted in like 4x the amount and complexity of skilljumps anyways?

Is this a congregation of Micoshit employees and autist fanbabbies dumping on each other? Please mod nuke this thread

Way too easy. Just make an infinite cloak and walk slowly.

Stop raping the grandchildren.

The new maps are fucking puny and they make up for it by limiting mobility.

Pls tell me it can be turned off.

She looks like Lena Dunham, you faggot.

nah

What's wrong with it?

It's not pay to win. You can't get access to the big guns or the vehicles at the beginning of a Warzone game, you have to be at a certain req level.

Auto-aim was there since the first Halo.

The final trilogy will end up being four games long, with the final chapter being split into two separate campaign storylines which intertwine.

You have to buy both if you want to play the secret final mission.

Hey Xbone faggots are SJW so find Dunham attractive anyway,

not really complicated

Don't get why this is such a big deal. Regenerating health is fine; it's ultra low TTK coupled with regenerating health that's cancer.

Halo was the only good dudebro shooter, I could actually play it with friends without wanting to kill myself.

that's Leeloo dallas multipass on the right

see

She looks fine outside of cherriedpicked images, and certainly better and less mannish then she did in CE, 2 or 3.

Why is he so perfect?