Little Nightmares

Just finished playing Little Nightmares. I'll share my thoughts, and also some cool screenshots I took.

I have a little nightmare :<
I'm self conscious about it

Another screenshot.

In this room, as you switch the lever and the hooks start moving the fat men scream because they know something is wrong. It was supposed to scary but it just made me laugh, it made me feel like I was picking on some retarded kids. Holla Forums would call it tardrage, but that's mean and I'd never say that.

I enjoyed the game a lot, really well done in both the artstyle and gameplay, if a tad too easy. Really, this makes me want to have a sequel never ever to see what happens to Six.

Are you the same shill from the last thread?

are you the same paranoid autist from the last thread?

Keep it in 1 thread. Reported for duplicate threads.

Please do not delete my thread, I checked the catalogue for 'little nightmares' but nothing came up

You should have known to check.

I would be completely fine if the other thread was removed.

Are the "little nightmares" the slivers of pixels inexplicably cropped from the screenshots? What's with your resolution?

Glorified tech demo for $20.

Fuck off with your non-game already.

cool your autism, rambo

That reminds of that Something and the Ink Machine demo that came out recently and was literally 10 minutes long.

The game is a short scripted corridor with zero exploration and replayability.
Not worth it.

kill yourself

Is it a good short scripted corridor with zero exploration and replayability?

Good artstyle and graphics, gameplay is just decent, too simple to fuck up much. Far too expensive for just 3-4 hours of disposable gameplay.

Two more images.

The first one is just as much of Six as you can see by looking at the camera. I once died and her body contorted in a way that allowed me to see her head and hair clearly, it was definitely blonde. She's cuter with her face hidden I think.

The second one is a bit pointless.

I thought that it was of their masks being held back with string to reveal their real faces, but I think it might just be string holding on a green mask. Another reason I think it might be string holding back their masks and showing their true faces is because when the fat chefs picks up their masks, they're definitely a greeny colour underneath.

I thought it was alright, but don't pay $20 for this shit. Really like the aesthetic though.

Fair enough.

You stick out like a sore thumb, fuck off.
This is now a Guilty Gear thread.
Robo-Ky for Xrd when? I hope they don't fuck up his writing like they did everyone else.

like any new pretentious indie game, the main character is some androgynous thing with an nondescript silly name ("six")

i finally got baiken again so if robo-ky shows up i'd be pretty happy even with the nuances that come with xrd so far

She's a girl but she's not even human so it doesn't matter. Also this game is the opposite of pretentious.

smells like shills

stop spreading fake news