Total War: New Trailer Edition

Total War: New Trailer Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Also fill out this: I want to ___ that skink.

They really pushed this one out fast after the first one. Wonder how jewish they'll go with the DLC practices.

Also, I want to help and provide good care to that skink.

I'm waiting for the compilation combination game with all 3 campaigns, over 100GB.

let's see which one will be cracked first

The new Jurassic Park game looks interesting.

NO TOMB KINGS NO BUY

did the first one only come out 2 years ago? and everyone shit on it

Just out of curiosity, how large are the skinks supposed to be? I always thought they were pretty much human-sized but the trailer makes the one look like a midget.

More like 1 year ago.

They are midgets having only Toughness 2 on the tabletop (Humans have Toughness 3).

it was meh

They are an army of /cuteboys/ I mean /cutelizards/

What the fuck?

no crack no pirate

OP you can't talk about games like that here. Where do you think you are?

Still pissed there's no naval combat or did Warhammer Corsair have dibs on that or CA can't be bothered?

When has that ever been done well in a total war game? Even in fall of the samurai it was boring and something to autoresolve.

Literally who gives a shit?

I do

everyone here shit on it. Like call of duty just because you managed to suppress speech it didn't make it any less successful

It's actually a good game but don't tell 'em that, Denuvofags are still buttblasted.

I didn't like it because I don't like Warhammer and wanted a historical one. Of course didn't make it any less successful though, there are shitload of Warhammer fans

Game is good though, much more casual than historical Total War, but still pretty good due to the gameplay variety of the factions.

When was TW ever anything other than "Hammer and anvil the AI until victory" though? Even the historical ones.

You can't argue that combat is more indepth and more micro intensive in the historical ones.
and no, I'm not talking about bullshit like clicking a button for cav charge bonud on Rome 2

i love magic but don't love how it doesn't scale up in power for difficulty so you have to micro the fuck out of mages or just not use them

It only got shit on because of jew dlc and denuvo. Meanwhile in Nier threads they are sucking it's cock despite having all of the above.

What the fuck. Also someone used two of those on 3 of my dwarven cannons and destroyed them relatively quickly

Fuck you for posting this webm, it looks too nice for a TW game.

Funny since I think he's playing on lower settings

You got pretty defensive there faggot just for someone mentioning the game gets shat on.

You got pretty defensive there for someone mentioning suppressing speech doesn't suppress an idea

Yeah, naw fuck that. I learned my lesson. I can still wait for cracks, tried playing Nier now that it got cracked and was glad I didn't spend any money and I'm sure positive I will feel the same for TW more gimmicks Edition.

What the fuck is wrong with the ground texture?

The game is shit what are you on?
The campaigns are short as hell especially the DLC ones, unit variety is absolute shit, the same watered down mechanics from before.

Its absolute shit.

Its Japanese

Oh yeah, that's important i forgot.

Not saying you should buy Total wawa but they fixed that in the first wawa game. You're doing good waiting for the crack but these webm's make you look retarded to people who've at least watched a video on it.

I don't have rome 2 installed or saved all the videos I made of the shit I found. So I chose a webm that was posted in a rome 2 thread months back since the only things I don't clean off my harddrives are my image/webm folders.

I enjoyed Total Warhammer 1 decently but none of the DLC races were interesting at all and the load times were fucking nightmarish for some reason. I'll probably wait on 2 for a few years until I upgrade my computer and it gets bundled with the third game and all their DLC for cheap.

its not set very high because my computer cries otherwise, it still cries during large battles

so you're a confirmed retard who spouts shit about games they never played? colour me surprised

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SHADOWS DISABLED IT MAKES THE GAME LOOK LIKE SHIT

At least watch a video on a game before posting shit about it. The stuff they removed includes
Exceptions to this are that some units have charge defence like a dwarven wall of infantry, and there are some battle animations like a lord finishing off a giant of a giant picking up infantry and using them to beat down other infantry.

because i like playing the game with more than 1 squad and shadows quickly make my fps fucking tank

Shadows are one of the most resource intensive things to render dawg.

Holy fuck that was terrible.
It felt so weak and slow. Someone post Med2's intro for comparison. Or even the first Warhammer's trailer.

It's probably a stand-alone expansion but why they decided to call it Warhammer 2 is beyond me.
It'll be the same game anyway, maybe with a slightly different campaign map and minor changes, just like Napoleon and Attila.

I've heard this crap so many times, I really have to ask WHAT makes that particular title 'good.'

It has the exact same problems as all the previous warscape games, minus the 1v1 fights.
Not to mention that it has been streamlined even more with garrisons, research, generals levelling and a retard-tier economy and growth system that somehow becomes progressively worse with each game.

Tell me what makes Warhammer good.

I would but this is nuhammer.

[Citation needed]

What citation?
Do you seriously want me to go over every single aspect of it right now and tell you why it is a pile of shit?

I've actually been considering writing a paper on why modern Total War is terrible much like that fag who did it for Fallout.
I certainly have the autism for it, even though I haven't been diagnosed.

Maybe I'll give you fuckhead nigger faggot retards something to cite, you filth.

You mean none of them? People's gripes with the Warscape engine was the matched combat animations and the lack of unit collisions. Warhammer has fixed both of these issues. Combat is the best I've seen since Medieval 2.

IMO the campaign maps have been shit since Empire so it's not like Warhammer's campaign maps is especially bad. Definitely better than Rome 2's.

The biggest problem with Total WaWa is the fucking awful siege battles.

Too tier
I can't wait for that TL;DR based on Rome 2 because you haven't actually played Total WaWa.

God damn are they shit
Seriously, how could they fuck up that bad?
Thank God for custom maps
Hopefully they learned something and are actully fixing it with the sequel.

They fixed the combat a bit, but the units are weightless and I can't help but feel that the combat is still a bit off.
Maybe I'm just too used to Med2, so I am biased in some way regarding that.
But to say that everything is now fine because they barely brought the game to a standard from a decade ago is ridiculous.

The campaign is beyond atrocious and all they've done is fuck it up even further.
That is my main problem with the series as it is. Yes, you play the games for the battles, but if that's all you want, then you might as well stick to the quick battle option.
I do not feel invested in the campaign and I do not find it interesting in the slightest. I do not want to play something that is so hollow and dull.

Keep eating shit, you'll develop a taste for it.

WHY CAN'T YOU FAGGOTS JUST DO THINGS RIGHT?

thank for being the only one who actually filled out my prompt

Can confirm these battles are a pile of shit. No need to make ladders. Every unit has an invisible ladder that doesn't encumber them. So basically there is no wall, just a hill that anyone besides cavalry can climb.

Med2 combat had animation battles between units so that other soldiers would watch one of their allies slowly take a axe to the face. What the fuck
Welcome to Total war ever since Napoleon

This is a straight up lie.

Because getting Pagan Magicians because you parked your heir in a 10% non-Christian province and gifting the pope 2000 bucks a turn were so involved. Smart games for smart gamers right?

So exactly like Shogun 2, widely cited as the best of the Warscape TWs. Using nothing but ladders will severely fuck your units up.

Whats wrong with the campaign?
How do the units feel weightless?

Shogun 2 had an actual castle that would change depending on you building upgrade whereas total wawa is just one wall. climbing would damage your troops and give them a hard time in melee because individual units die quickly in Shogun 2. In waa you'll have death knights of the legendary chaos waste climb up and slay every peasant archer in sight making your own wall archers completely useless.

I love this, user, did you come up with that yourself?

I will be using that from now on.

That's true, although only for infantry.
It is also probably what made the CA think that we wanted the locked 1v1 in the first place.

That does not make it acceptable.

Everything. I really mean this.
Every cancer from Empire to Rome 2 managed to find its way into this thing.
The management of cities, the generals being like out of a Heroes game, the recruitment system, research and so on.
I could go into detail into each and every one of those, but I can honestly no longer be bothered.
The only part which is not total trash is ironically diplomacy of all things. It is still very bad, but at least there is more to it than trade rights and peace treaties.

As for the weightlessness, it often feels like the units are gliding across the ground.
Maybe that's just me, but despite the animations it's like the units aren't encumbered by their armour at all.

On its own, it's not a bad game at all.
Not so as a part of the Total War series.

Apart from the fact that the siege maps being samey has been fixed via map mods - The settlement maps do change depending on wall level and even Chaos Warriors suffer from fatigue after climbing the wall and killing the archers.

Okay.

That's a great way to use archers thanks user. Can I do the same with artillery? Cause besides the mortar, the artillery is pretty worthless on siege maps as well.

I got it from another user awhile ago.

The only thing that changed when you upgraded is from being a open field map to an actual walled settlement map.
The settlement pack mod is fucking amazing but The dwarves are fucked since they rely on having walls. The garrison improvement mod helps a bit doesn't let me add artilery unless i pay a fuckload of cash for extra lords, so if the AI brings artillery I'm fucked

You're able to place units behind the archers on walls for a reason.

I would bully the lizard for being trap material.

Plenty of people here bought it.

Come one now, dont fool yourself, this is an expansion sold as a brand new game.

Well the generals are meant to be heroes, they are trying to portray legendary warriors of the setting.

I have friends that aren't too bright which hate other Total War games, but love the Warhammer one. That tells me all I need to know.

Your friends being fags doesn't stop the game from being good.

You must be a riot at parties, what with calling your friends stupid.

Yeah but Square Enix didn't sell 2B as a DLC did they? No, because Nier was actually a complete game at launch and the DLC is only some unnecessary bullshit, meanwhile CA sold FUCKING CHAOS as a pre purchase DLC and a bunch of overpriced content packs afterwards.

>>>/reddit/

Well meme'd, newfriend.

Kinda does, because shit games attract shit players.

How the hell does a giant Carnosaur sneak up on an Elf?

Are you an american?

Yeah, because the game doesn't have a dedicated and content filled singleplayer, right?

Like I said.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Pathetic.

He got distracted by sexual confusion.

STOP

I want to PICK UP AND HUG that skink.

CARESS SKINK

ITS TIME TO STOP

WHY IS EVERYONE SO POOR

Fuck off back to day trading you kike.

who created this? holy shit

Do you like his lizard thighs, user?

I really liked the map itself for Shogun 2, borders didn't get atrociously large, and you'd have fairly few and small fronts, meaning you had to plan movement a long time in advance, and you should be prepared for heavy resistance whenever you walked outside your borders, and ambushes could be guaranteed to work, if the enemy walked by you. For a totally cleen slate TW, i'd like to see something similar, but maybe without the stupidly OP trading posts in the south.

Does it still have the retarded and tedious army limits of Shit 2 and Shitilla?

Looks retarded and uninspired vanilla fuck fantasy shit. The absolute worst part of Warhammer.