Mineshaft Port #28374929

Hello, Fellow Gaming Holla Forumstards™. Is your body ready to get super hyped up for another wonderful new refreshing content jam-packed installment of a franchise that just won't die Minecraft®? I'm sure that you all are, and I am too! Yes, very much so! I'm Hyped!®
Buy it you goy– guys!!
It's for the Ninendo Switch™. You can't resist it!

You love it, I love it. We all love it.© 😂🍆🃏

🇸🇪🇮🇱

OP is a fudge packer

I am not, you…autist.
I am a fellow Gamer™, just like you!

OP is a dildo

These retards are playing with fire

I can already see how they turn Kumatora into some SJW feminist stereotype.

I shouldn't be surprised, it's an easy cash grab especially with extra nintendo content, but I'm still somehow surprised. I assume anyone that still plays the game would want it for PC for mods and unlimited terrain generation.

I fear someone would try to suggest higher-ups that Clyde, a professional translator that has a resume translating for anime and video games, isn't good enough or "wrong" like Persona 5 just so they can pass over his free offer to launder thousands upon thousands of dollars crapping out their "quirky" script.

This may shock you, but Earthbound is as overrated as Undertale

If you liked Earthbound or Mother 3, and hated Undertale, you're a gigantic hypocrite.

I'd agree that they're similar.
But really they're not overrated, especially if you consider how memetic it is to hate them, when eventually hipsters had to actually play it and got their asses handed to them

I fucking hate what they are doing with the updates.

Earthbound sucked and I can agree it's heavily nostalgia-wank as far as most peoples' attachment to it, though there was nothing like it at the time as far as story and presentation. Mother 3 though you shut your whore mouth, that one's the best of the whole series.

APPLY YOURSELF
Here's an extra

Lovely, you saved this shit thread.

I honestly thought it was Temmie

It looks like temmie

Why are there anons suddenly defending minecraft? Is it because it's coming on the switch?

I am more interested to see just how the nips make you feel tits with the controllers

Confirmed for never reaching the west or heavily (((localized))).

Minecraft was shittily programmed but it's almost too easy to port it to every console on the market so we're gonna be seeing these ports for at least a few more years.

Even the console versions allow for mods though, right? I honestly don't know but I can't imagine there's still a market willing to pay for Minecraft Vanilla.