Last webm thread on page 13
post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_Weber.html
wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Opus#Music_encoding_quality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the game on the left?

rip vgcw

Just listening to Ross's voice makes me feel like I'm losing brain cells by hearing his stupidity.

Video Games

At least it got a good send-off rather than just dying unceremoniously.

Sixth girl is best girl.

universal income is a good thing :^)you know he only says that because he's doesn't want to actually work and being a youtube leech doesn't pay much

Not that it matters, he's already bilked people for like $50,000 or more, and they actually think that it's justified that he started uploading less to "work on da movie." If he ever actually releases a movie, it'll be even worse than the AVGN movie.

These are the things we do

call of duty infinite warfare

What the fuck are you doing?

Yeah I saw the end of it, and then I was like "I ain't fucking buying no god damn call of duty, no matter how awesome a video makes it look," so I deleted my post.

oh also

Here ya go.

Lullaby for baby

Official Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare with fan made music for the webm.

That's not fanmade music, that's the theme song from Guhren Lagann, I think.

it's fucking sorairo days ya dumbo

God I want to fuck poppy as she stares into my eyes and says really creepy shit

Cease & desist.

no shit. the music was included by a fan.
Poor wording on my part.

I can't decide which I like more, Poppy or Mars Argo.
Probably Poppy.

wow, that is shit. worst webm i've seen. e-celeb tier garbage.

I have a shitton more of these.

This right here is why Disney needs to burn.

I'm not even a Star Wars fag but that legitimately made me sick.

Thank you.

I'd fuck all three

Not really, the message i get is "these are things only girls are supposed to do", now Steven Universe that is literal gayness indoctrination

No.

I was talking about the Han Solo song in the post I was replying to. You know, things LucasArts would NEVER give the rights to do, and then once Disney had it, they were shilling for all kinds of merchandising, putting all kinds of grotesque video games out, etc.

Yes

Oh, sorry

He sounds like Deku Link

Starwars was bought by Disney on On October 30, 2012
Kinect Star Wars came out April 3 2012

FUG

Do you think they know that the show has a pedo following?

I ruined it.

Probably, but who cares?

Now to wait for the webm of the new one.

I was going to do it earlier, but I can't shrink down 20 minutes without losing too much.

20 minute webms never look good

Too bad he only has 2 good videos Also he says he loves social justice in the what is love video

Ah, I was looking for that earlier.

Allow me to prove you wrong

I'd fuck trap gumball

Fuck your meme.

really,,, makes you think

sauce?

Yes it does

Just a note, Japan surrended before the bombs droped.
This video is an excellent quick view, but is missing some facts (maybe on purpose).

Fuck off """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No they didn't. After the first bomb dropped the people of Japan wanted war more than ever, because they believed in the idea of to the last man, woman and child. It was how they did war for 2000 years, and how they wanted to continue doing war. The Emperor, witnessing the second bomb, dropped to his knees and begged his own people to abandon the idea of going to war with the white barbarians, because their weapons were far too powerful.

I lost a lot of respect for the guy when I watched one of his videos and he went on a tangent about how turn-based combat is dumb because, and I quote, "why would I just be standing there instead of attacking?" It was as though I'd been brought back to a Newgrounds flash animation from 2006.

That's pretty hilarious.

I believe that, after the whole Japanese Cop and Titanic thing.

Then there was his awful ten minute rant about "violence against women" when playing that one fucking arcade shooter game. Then his ten minute rant about "Michael Jackson syndrome" for the idea of having an arcade cabinet… He's such a fucking normalfag.

This is too offtopic, so I won't go further, satan, but have a look at this:
ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_Weber.html

That's respectable in terms of quality.

You know, this actually corroborates with this video right here, so I could actually believe that it was done maliciously with tactics designed to destroy Japan and its way of life. I'm not going to argue with you on the subject either, so all I'm going to say is, I could believe either thing really. We all know that the truth is probably not what we're told and taught in schools, not what we read in textbooks.

America and Canada will never admit to any atrocities they committed during any period of time during WW2. So I get what you're saying, and there might be truth here. But all the same, Japan really did believe in the idea of to the last man, woman and child. That's their culture. Even if the emperor wanted peace, the people sure as hell did not.

Boku no pico?

Has he become too popular already?

IT'S A FUCKING FAN ANIMATION YOU DONKS

The only things I generally disagree with him on are bullet hell shooters and Doom. Other than that, he's great.

Full vid

Fuck off, faggot.

Whats the name of this remix?

Nigger, you are a special kind of retarded. Not only does he not say that in the video. In that fucking list, which is completely facetious, you can find "competitive vaping", "the mexican nation", "early bollywood films, and "stairs". If you weren't so autistic, you'd realize that people can make jokes.

You're retarded for believing him. Kill yourselves.

No webm since it's kind of an awful song but here you go.

Okay user, it's time to stop posting.

sorry for not having watched this homos entire library

Thanks.

It's a WebM thread. I'll post as much as I want, dammit.

When you posted Terry Cruse you dun fucked up.

Does anyone know what this song is called?

What's the record again? something like 250 posts in a thread? Pretty sure some one took screencaps.

Darude Sandstorm

Probably in a fucking cyclical thread, which means it doesn't mean fuck all.

He didn't say turn-based combat was dumb, he was just stating why he personally doesn't like it. There are such things as opinions.

It was in a webm thread. Some one went nuts that day.

I'd like to think I could beat that limit just on webms I've made myself.

I miss those days.

I wasn't thinking anyone would recognize this or be interested. I guess I should have kept the video and converted it.

Maybe I'll get right on that once I'm done converting the history video. I'm almost done with the first half.

The Hotdiggity Demon videos aren't technically Mega64, I mean he used M64 audio, but he drew that shit by hand.

I forgot my webm, so I'll post two.

I'll admit my memory might be wrong because it's coloured with contempt, but I distinctly remember him speaking for a couple of minutes about how the idea was stupid, rather than simply a style of gameplay he dislikes. Even if that was his intention (which is dumb because you shouldn't bring that up except in passing if you're doing a video on a turn-based game), his diction undermines his point. If you remember the video he mentions it in then I'm all ears.

Ross is constantly wrong on a lot of things, being an opinionated lout on things you don't understand makes you an idiot. Like describing your build in The Secret World as optimized while using ONE weapon skill set and all CD abilities and no consumer skills on your hotbar, and then wonder why your character is so weak.

Geez, I haven't heart that tune in forever. This is the version I grew up with.

Well lucky you because I already made a webm for you to enjoy.

(Checked)
Poor Meido.

I kinda want to take random clips often posted around the webm threads and sort of make an intro using this song. It'd be like the bumpers except it'd be a sort of TV opening. Too bad I have absolutely zero video editing experience,

user, I…

I'm still new at this, forgive me. I just wanted the audio bitrate to make it not sound like shit.

96kbps is usually all you need.

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Opus#Music_encoding_quality

64k is the most you need for audio, but I'm willing to bet the size on that clip comes more from the video than the audio.

Part 1 is done.

I STILL DON'T FUCKING SEE IT

yt tends to encode 4 audio streams for .webm, 3 opus between 50-128 and one vorbis
you can copy them to avoid transcoding quality loss
you can do the same with video

Oh, part 2 won't be done for another hour or so, so don't hold your breath.

yt tends to encode 4 audio streams for .webm, 3 opus between 50-128 and one vorbis
you can copy them to avoid transcoding quality loss
you can do the same with video

Someone was just fucking around when they said that.

I was too, technically, I just wanted to reference it.

Here is a transcription of his rant: "Now is a good time to mention Diablo; the original Diable is one of my all time favourite games. I'm mentioning this because Diablo really set the mold for hack and slash games on the PC, even to this day. There's so much I like about it. Plus, before Diablo I used to think I didn't like role-playing games. What I actually didn't like was turn-based combat; I cant stand turn-based combat, my brain refuses to accept it. I always want the characters to just run in there swinging, not stand around waiting for their damn turn like it's the DMV. Now I'm not saying other people shouldn't play games with turn-based combat, but if we're talking about RPG's I am biased to a fault."

He also cheated in his review of Revenant because he didn't want to play the game as is intended. The game has a magic system for a reason. He also didn't want to play through Dungeon Siege as is intended, and he literally turned all of his characters into retards swinging metal sticks.

Just face it, Ross is a Luddite and a retard.

Hey, his playthrough of Dungeon Siege, to my knowledge, was fine. Completely ignoring magic in Dungeon Siege is not comparable to the outright cheating he did in Revenant. That's apples to oranges.

I've redone the video after listening to feedback from other anons. Resolution has been dipped to 240p and bitrates have been adjusted to suggested amounts.

I can see your point on the cheating in Revenant, but come on now.
If I play an FPS with melee weapons, but I prefer to use guns because they're better, does that mean I'm not playing the game as intended, you retard?

ffmpeg -y -i "America's Funniest Home Videos Theme 1990-CEuRWLgWMjo.mp4" -r 1 -loop 1 -i "America's Funniest Home Videos Theme 1990-CEuRWLgWMjo.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2017.05.11_22.51.07].jpg" -map 1:v:0 -map 0:a:0 -c:v libvpx -crf 20 -b:v 0 -vf "crop=1440:1080,scale=-1:540" -g 9999 -auto-alt-ref 0 -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 64k -ac 2 -metadata title="America's Funniest Home Videos Theme 1990-CEuRWLgWMjo" -shortest -f webm output.webm

You're still wasting a lot of bitrate on video.

First-person SHOOTER. Preferring to use guns is the way you're MEANT to play it. Had you gone the OTHER way, maybe it'd be a question of relevance, but you just went full retard.

Ok then, that's a decent point. But what if I prefer to use melee weapons? Is it wrong for me to do that?

No, not really. I played through Deus Ex 2 using only silent take downs with melee. But it depends on the game. Duke Nukem 3D doesn't have a stealth route, if you try to play through it using only the might foot you're going to fucking die, and then yeah you're playing it wrong.

Err, meant to say Deus Ex 3. Finger slipped.

Ok, then what's wrong with using only melee weapons in a game with magic?

The fact that he wasn't able to finish the game because he wasn't using magic, for one.

Uh, I'm pretty damn sure that didn't happen in the review. Are you imagining things?

How do I fix this? I've tried three different builds of ffmpeg but this keeps happening.

What exactly is your problem? The bitrate not being set? Seems like you need to change what you have after the -b:v argument. It works in terms of bits per second.

I'm always happy when someone posts the ancient oc that I made when webms were still a new thing.

He definitely cheated to finish the game. Got fed up with it at some cave part of the game.

I've tried phrasing the bit rate multiple ways but no matter what I put in it continues to say I haven't set the bit rate.

Youtube uses .aac, when you encode a vp9 webm you can stick with the youtube's AAC or you convert it to opus, in which case 64bits per second opus sounds the same as 128bits per second AAC

Oh, right. It's saying that next to libopus, which is the audio codec, because you didn't specify an audio bitrate (-b:a). But that should still produce a valid output. What's the problem again?

I never had to specify the audio bitrate before, and the problem was because it's been doing pic related also, so I thought it was something wrong with the video bitrate. I guess it was a problem that didn't really exist. Thanks anyway.

That's a thing that happens sometimes when you convert very short clips. I'm not sure how to describe why it happens on a technical level, but it's nothing unusual.

I can't believe I never realized the AFV theme was Ska Punk

I'm surprised that PDP has watched Berserk.

Seems to be one of those "in the know" anime's. Maybe a bit more elitist than Hokuto no ken or Hajime No Ippo.

His PDP persona seems to be so far fucking removed from his normal self that it's mind-boggling.

He did start off on halfchan user. I was subbed to him before he went full cancer. Why else do you think he does the Hitler jokes?

Can I post this?

You can kill yourself.

you should have killed yourself a while ago

this would have been a good webm if it just played the music instead of adding all the random bs into it.

Exclusive extended director's cut

I will one day. But until then It is my civic duty to insult morons like you.

Part 2 is done. Bit of a mistake not fading to a totally black frame at the end, but fixing that would take another ~2 hours of encoding that I'm not up for.

accidentally posted this in the autism thread because I was too autistic to realize it wasn't the webm thread

delet this

you're a dying breed, weeb. enjoy it while you can

Shouldn't have posed that CGI pedo shit

Title name in google.

nigger, you are on a mongolian cave painting board, you're already a weeb, but its ok, i like western loli too

and one more, hopefully won't get me b&

I heard somewhere that Japan actually surrendered after the first A-bomb. And they tried to convey that message to the USA, but the message got mixed up somehow and wasn't properly understood. So they got bombed again. Then the message finally got through.

Where do you think you are faggots?

According to the source that one user sent me, they tried to surrender long before the first A-bomb, but the Americans wouldn't accept any surrender that wasn't unconditional. But they didn't want UNCONDITIONAL, because they feared that the Americans would humiliate, torture or even execute their emperor.

youtube uses aac for its .mp4 files

wat gaem?

It's Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

please i must know where this is from

Well, now you need to post source.

can you post the rest?

?

not him but "begin by brian"

meant for
fucking Holla Forums

ty

This is one of the only things I've found spooky in a long time but then I read the filename. Fucking saved.

That happened in Revenant, not in Dungeon Siege, dumbo

Dunno if it still shows up on his website, but when he did his "fun-filled beg-a-thon," he asked people for money. And people gave money. And they gave money. And the more money he gave, the slower his updates got. And it used to show how much money people donated.

His reasoning for people to donate to him was: "Well you know, I can't possibly live up to YouTube algorithm standards and produce 10 minute videos to keep my channel afloat, so if you want to see me make MORE videos, and spend more time on my channel, donate and I'll make more videos!"

So people donated, under the premise that they would be getting more videos. And then when he no longer had to work on his channel or work a job, Ross began to make LESS videos. Soon he began to upload one video a month. And then he slipped on that schedule too. People were paying money for him to not get a fucking job, and getting nothing in return. And the shills began to try to convince people in his comments section, "HE MUST BE WORKING ON THE MOVIE!"

The guy is a fucking con man.

Ah, just did a cumulative compile. He's received $60,000 in donations since his beg-a-thon video, and that doesn't include the $25,000 he got when he asked people to help pay for an SSD. So he's received almost $90,000 from people.

And when he got the money for the SSD, he killed the Freeman's Mind series too. Not that it was of any quality. It was still far less abrasive than his Doom Guy's Mind video though, since that was literally just 10 minutes of him yelling profanity. You know that "ironic shitposting is still shitposting meme?" Acting like a retard ironically is still being retarded.

i knew the guy did some stuff back when for machinima but i never really paid much attention so this whole collect-a-thon is just new but not that surprising to me
You though possitively sound like you have an axe to grind. What happened? Hell hath no furries for a fanboy scorned?

was 109 according to this

whats the name of that song?

it became 250 later that day just at the time of making that webm it was still 109 and frankly i don't think the user that made it expected him to reach 250

It's nothing so prosaic, I've always been opposed to people who ask for money for something and don't deliver. As should you and anyone else. Anyway, I've had interactions directly with Ross and I'm not going to say that he's a bad guy, but he is an egotist who has that "if I can't do it, neither can you" attitude. He comes across as a nice enough guy, but he thinks very highly of himself and it's pretty obvious that he's never been challenged directly on any of his opinions in his life.

this is kind of funny

I will not, but maybe the friendly user who made them will direct you to where he found it.

Lost Child's Echo

They were talking about

Give me more MDE webms.

->>12541473

Don't do Backwoods, kids

Thank you for improving my day with that webm.

Post the rest faggot

youre welcome user

The source is private and I don't really have anything to put it up on.

dont worry i found a good torrent

well hes not wrong

Sirs kicksalot and the adventures of the mighty boot

song name?

straight up son

Man, they must have had changes in recent years. Maybe the skit was too subtle for them? They use to let anything pass before.

More #SAD than funny