Holla Forums - Sings: Round 2

ROUND 2 OF Holla Forums SINGS STARTS NOW

DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH VOTING LAST TIME AROUND, WE'LL BE DOING THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME AROUND

THE TOP 5 SONGS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. YOU ARE WELCOME TO SING ANY OF THEM

AT THE END OF THIS ROUND, THE SONG THAT HAS BEEN SUNG, IN FULL, BY THE MOST PEOPLE, WILL BE CHOSEN TO BE MIXED TOGETHER INTO A FINISHED VERSION

OUR MIXER WILL BE THE GUY WHO DID DRAGON'S DOGMA AND AISLE 10 MIXES. HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

THE TOP FIVE SONGS AND A LINK TO THEIR LYRICS WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT POST

THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR SONG WILL BE SUNDAY, MAY 28TH

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Mike-david-them-kill-all-the-grays-lyrics
genius.com/Utada-hikaru-simple-and-clean-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wWnzfA9AqrA
parappatherapper.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_1:_Toasty_Buns
genius.com/Donna-burke-heavens-divide-lyrics
picosong.com/
vocaroo.com/
picosong.com/MLUu/
picosong.com/JYFN/
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAwpBFAYvg
picosong.com/MN5D/
picosong.com/MNSZ/
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/rypmpks5on5q3ipf
picosong.com/MTAu/
picosong.com/MpDL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Kill All the Gays and Faggots
genius.com/Mike-david-them-kill-all-the-grays-lyrics

2. Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru
genius.com/Utada-hikaru-simple-and-clean-lyrics

3. DAYTONA USA - Let's Go Away
(I've seen two versions of this.
It's up to you guys if you want to do the alternative
version or not.)
Original:youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y
Alt: youtube.com/watch?v=wWnzfA9AqrA

4. PaRappa the Rapper 2: Toasty Buns
parappatherapper.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_1:_Toasty_Buns

5. MGS Peace Walker OST - Heavens Divide
genius.com/Donna-burke-heavens-divide-lyrics

Here's Kill All the Gays in webm form in case you can't find it on youtube.

ALSO, YOU CAN EITHER USE VOCAROO OR RECORD IT IN AUDACITY, EXPORT AS AN MP3, AND THEN UPLOAD IT TO PICOSONG
picosong.com/
vocaroo.com/

Bumping.

Daytona Alternative Version

picosong.com/MLUu/

I don't wanna over do the stickies, so I'll give you about 30 minutes to an hour.

thanks, dude. I just need people to see it so they know it's there. anything helps.

simple and clean nothing else

Let me guess, people are going to vote something OP doesn't like and then he's going to sperg out again?

Nope try reading the OP. Voting is over.

That song never gets old. Better than Sanctuary.

Micless poorfag here, tell me alternate ghettomic methods besides using headphones plugged in the mic line

Steal one.

ye ye

If only.

fuck you google kikes

that's why I posted the webm here if any needs to reference the song.

Can someone post the best Holla Forums sings songs? I imagine a lot of them got taken down by jewtube
I liked Light up the Night a lot so anything with a faster energetic pace is nice

8/v/ and half/v/? for 8/v/, I'd say Rescue Girl and Flying into Free are the best ones we've done so far.

Grazie Mille user

I made the webm + the edited comic a long time ago. I keep seeing the version with faggot rainbow colors over it though. There were other existing edits of the comic anyways.

Also did this Erika edit + webm.

Hope we get more submissions this time around. Aisle 10 was abysmally low.

we'll see. people who vote doesn't always translate to people who will sing.

bump

I'm rooting for the Daytonafags right now.

bump

WE ALREADY SANG HEAVENS DIVIDE YOU DUMB FUCK. I WAS IN IT

picosong.com/JYFN/

After dozens of low quality v-sings you would think you've learned your lesson by now, but it seems you continue to be stupid

I'd do all of them but I stayed up all night and am falling asleep on my feet and in addition I think I just caught a cold. So unless you want to hear Simple and Clean: Extra Phlegmy Low Energy Laptop Mic Edition, I'll wait and do it later. Have a bump in the meantime.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAwpBFAYvg
Obligatory original /a/ sings.
Not for quality definitely. But it's history.

Personally, I think this was great.

there was also that guy who sang the opera part in Libera Me from Hell. That was so badass.

It's what people voted for. if you got an issue, take it up with them. Try to keep your autistic rage tantrums in check.

bump

benis

thanks for that.

Last Surprise when?

Now this would've been a great choice

it's too bad barely anyone voted for it.

I feel like everyone who wants to vote should put up a picosong of themselves with a sample
not only would that show their willingness to actually participate but it would also show if there's any fags who will sing at all

I'll see if I can submit a song or two this weekend. More people submitting might give some anons some motivation.

If you submit a song, at least you got balls. We've only had one other singer so far, and it takes guts to post your singing voice here.

the whole reason I did the top 5 songs this time is because we had people bitching and moaning last time since their song didn't get in. From what I can see now, they probably wouldn't have sung it anyway. You're on point about finding people who will even bother to sing.

bump

Bumping for
DAYTONAAAAAAAA

I'm gonna sing DAYTONA

Less than two weeks remain.

bump

Officially 10 days left

DAYTONAAAAaaaaaa
picosong.com/MN5D/

I have to wait till tomorrow night to get drunk enough to sing Simple and Clean

Probably should have been more specific on which daytona people voted for.

I know it says the genre's scat but it's the original one

My voice is pretty faggy but at least I tried
picosong.com/MNSZ/

No I mean, it should have been the original or the alternative as the choice, not both. It's splitting things up even further.

I appreciate the contribution, user. I don't mean to piss on your parade, but would you mind doing the alt version of Daytona? It looks like that's the one people are gravitating too, and I'd hate to see your voice left out.

bump

"Do You Hear the People REEE" could use a remake, needs more anons, the original had a small chorus supporting the nain singer.

up we go.

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/rypmpks5on5q3ipf

bump

Bumping for the day when I can be bothered to sing something

one week to go.

six days now.

picosong.com/MTAu/

Expect some flatlined singing and stumbling of words.

Depending how things go, I might extend it for a new week. It looks like most people are singing Daytona, so I'm considering making the next thread just for Daytona submissions.

bump

BUMP

Should've went with one song and one song only, this month is a mess

Our last sings was a mess as well because people get so butt hurt about the idea of people cheating in the polls. I think it's just a mix of no one gives a shit anymore, a lower overall population, and songs that aren't very good.

that's why people should be required to post a sample of their voice with their vote here in the thread
it filters out those who wouldn't contribute anyway

I don't think that would have worked either. If I had gone with the top voted song, Kill All the Gays, I can only assume no one would have submitted anything. In fact, even though it's number 5, Daytona's been the most sung one so far.

There's just not enough people dedicated to singing any of these songs.

bump

Bump

bump

Submitting for Simple and Clean.

picosong.com/MpDL

We need to sing this but replace 4th dimension with 2nd. or maybe it would be more fitting if /a/ sang it, does /a/ sing?

the /a/ on here? go make a thread over there and tell me how it goes.

May be a good idea to take a break for a few months and see what happens.

We kind of already tried that after Dragdog.

it's the first thing we tried after Aisle 10 didn't get many submissions.

bump

last one.

So what's the plan? I only have 3 submissions for Daytona, somehow even less than Aisle 10. That's not nearly enough to justify my time to mix and upload.

I'll make one last thread with Daytona as the main song to sing. If we don't get enough submissions, there's nothing else to do but let it die.