The Rising Concern

The chinaman is coming, you faggots fear the kikes, the AAA suits, and the indie hipster faggots. Oh no, behind those curtains, is a massive legion of Chinks. They are coming. This is only the beginning. They first got League of Legends, they have Tera and now they are shoving this Battle Royale garbage down our throats. CHINA NUMBA ONE

ARE YOU PREPARED?

Prepared for shitty ripoffs until the end of time? Sure, I can stick to my backlog.

What? Care to clarify what's happening

Its a whole new level they are going to bring. I don't even understand how it happening. I thought they were not allowed out of their country?

Get out.

I hope China nukes America.

You can still fight the kikes dude, not stopping you. I am just saying is it just me or has there been a crazy fucking boom in Chinese players in video games and the industry in whole? I know Hollywood is getting taken out as well.

Let them have it.

I AM THE FUCKING READY

They are fucking everywhere now though.

As long as they only touch shitty popular online games then there is nothing to worry about. Nothing of value was lost.

Why dont I like traps anymore Holla Forums they make me mad now

You've said this before but never clarified. Do you mean that Tencent company?

They're Chinese, they can't make anything original so I expect them to flood the market with garbage everyone's played before. Honestly, I hope they do this. Would make a vidya crash more likely.

Bluehole is the main company behind PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND. They are also looking to buy out the section of Sony Online that is in charge of H1Z1, Planetside 2, and whatever else is attached to it.

You would think that surely by chance a Chinese person would be born who was capable of original thought but so far it hasn't happened.

They can't make it any worse. They might even improve the game. They might finally kill it and finally give us sweet release.

Oh no I'm so threatened
Oh hey did you know these retards ruined their own sales by releasing clones of their own games?

And for the record, China is fucked literally for the same reason as slaveholding farms in america.
Despite having a massive workforce they are fucking incompetent as shit, and no automation will not fix this because literally everyone in china is fucking retarded, when china actually has to compete with other countries they are going to completely fall apart.

Why automate when you can just throw more bodies in the meat grinder?

HERE WE GO

That's the thing though, their stranglehold on the industry of every other country in the world is fucking evaporating, and because everyone else isn't street shitting stick shit in steel to make it cheaper chinks, they're fucked.
And those in charge are too stupid to see fucking over their consumers is detrimental to business in addition to the government being really fucking hard pressed to actual fix their education and manufacturing problems because china stronk.

Jews and Chineses control most of the world's banks, check the top banks in the world.

banks don't got shit to do with it fam.
Manufacturing is fucking neutered everywhere.

lol cat look like janny

Am I prepared for what? For games to come out that I don't want to play? Oh no, what the fuck will I do?

Good thing chinese meat robots can't play anything more complicated than gook clickan or gook shootan games. My genres are safe.

It's okay, user. The Japanese will just invade their country again, and because we have Trump we won't be stopping them this time.

There, vidya saved.

Oh, you mean Tencent having almost 320 billion dollary doos of assets and investments all over the vidya industry in the world?

Chinks don't care about mudiversity so they're already a massive step up from the jew. Whereas their affinity for microtransactions is just more of the same really.

Hopefully Japan will awaken their inner Imperial Empire and wipe those yellow fuckers out for good.

The Chinese are like the Jews of the Asians.
Assuming that the Jews are the Jews of the Caucasoid.
And niggers are just niggers.

all the more reason to learn Mandarin tbh

When buying dedicated machines is more cost effective than hiring part-time workers, which Foxconn will do so in ~2020.

You'll want to play even less, you took.

How can the chinks compete with the poos?

Isn't Bluehole Korean? You faggots need to get your slurs straight I can't tell which slanteyes are doing what.

The more I learn about China the more afraid I get, because they are hellbent on conquering the world.. but I'm also somewhat mystified by their incompetence. They are really brute forcing their way through this modern civilization thing. Their country is incredibly poorly educated in a massive way (most of their population is still in the middle ages in terms of health, education, and technology) and their government's primary way of keeping things in order is jailing people who say things that contradict their narrative that everything is great and CHINA NUMBA ONE.

Like, China is losing 4000 people per day to smog related illnesses and their solution was to make it illegal to talk about the "fog issue". Their entire economy and tech industry is built off of stealing code and inventions from other countries and making bootlegs of them. Most of their economy is kept afloat by knock-offs and theft, and if there was any way to enforce copyright law on them, they'd be fucking bankrupt.

So, they are a threat because they are actually willing to try and take over the world through any means necessary.. but they are so incompetent and moronic about everything they do that I'm not sure if they will last long enough to accomplish anything.

Worst Korea already pumps out shitloads of knockoffs of jap games. It isn't really an issue if you don't buy mobile shit or free to play MMOs.

Tera's biggest problem was En Masse being a bunch of incompetent fucks and using Flash for the UI, making it bring even the most powerful rigs to a fucking crawl. Well, that and the eventual power creep from adding one overpowered solo-capable class after the next after the next. PUBG looks fun, but I ain't paying 30bux for an Early Access game that runs about as well as an Early Access UE4 title would.

I don't get the big deal. Is Bluehole a subsidiary of Tencent or something? You can't just fearmonger without giving a more detailed reason for it.

The AAA industry has been shit for a decade anyway, it doesn't matter to me who's controlling it.