OG Xbox

Any overlooked games you wish Holla Forums appreciated more? Installed any comfy homebrew lately? Have a seat and tell us all about it.
Xbox emulation never ever

Still too busy with my PS2 backlog to deal with the halobox.

Fuck off then you cunt

There a way to hack the 360 without soldering yet or is that still an impossibility?

Recommend me some comfy Xbox games similar to Beyond Good & Evil or Psychonauts, something with cute- or open world? No platformers please.

I'm trying to get xlink kai to work to play Halo 2 online. But I can't get it to work. I download kai-engine (the headless linux version) ran it and signed in. I searched for a game on my xbox but no games showed up. The settings on xlink say I'm connectable but no consoles are detected.
Both computer and xbox are hooked up to router (with openwrt if that makes a difference)

Jet Set Radio

Try out tenerezza

I recently got my hands on the XDK and a Packaged version of Visual Studio .NET 2003 so I could compile XBMC (Since the devs can't legally provide compiled versions) but it's been worth it so far. I'm too lazy to turn it into my main dashboard because I'm afraid to brick, so I've just been running it as an app. I've also installed some games I had laying around.

Once I bring over my XBOX to use the torx set available I am in business. I've already allocated enough space between a 500GB & a 1TB I got so I can try and help out seeding the XBOX HDD Complete torrents, too.

You have to be in a lobby on Kai for the games to show up.

Also, does anyone have any sites that talk about the software of the OG xbox? I remember reading why an xbox emulator is nearly impossible and wanting to know more about the file structure of the xbox os.

Why can I get 250gb IDE HDDs for $20 but 500gb costs $70?

Anyone know any emulators I can use that work well with the XBOX?

If you want to emulate retro systems you are better off with a Wii. The xbox doesn't do 240p, apparently.

Cant I do it just cause I feel like it? I feel it better for everything to be in an internal HDD than a USB, anyway.

I didn't like it

No thanks

Thats why

Can Tenerezza be played w/o moon knowledge?

You're the MVP, user - godspeed.

I have a lot of xbox systems (15 of them) with different issues. Got a few working with slight work (only one has a good disc drive though), and the rest are either doing Xmas lights or have broken HDDs.
I just got the parts I needed to build an EEPROM dumper today, so hopefully I'll be able to get the diskless systems running soon.

Cucks go to >>>/somethingawful/

Serious LAN potential if you can get em runnin

Thanks man. I'm still looking through local stores and ads for OG Xboxes, really looking forward to softmodding it and trying out all these neat Xbox games I never got to play.

Got a link? The one in the share thread has nobody seeding.