#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Oratorio Tangram Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yNLOr
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/0fMrX
forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=199715
archive.is/jWSLf
archive.is/BsPWd
twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/861737486304903168
pastebin.com/cEwQ53Rb
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Kart:_Double_Dash!!_bonus_disc
archive.is/Y6N8e
archive.is/PfSGU
allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/AJOccidental/status/862738647623372802
archive.fo/efZus
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/inside-gamergate-wants-to-offer-a-gonzo-social-history-of-the-event/30447/
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=James_Desborough
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/rpg-the-gor-rpg-is-released/
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/gor-games-gamergate/
archive.fo/Y9p38
archive.is/37Sxi
archive.fo/mtHVe
archive.fo/Dphbl
meforum.org/6683/trevor-noah-islamist-intolerance
exhentai.org/g/749805/020698ff63/
exhentai.org/g/1056683/44cd8f789f/
exhentai.org/g/1060741/fed9746093/
arxiv.org/abs/1705.03345
exhentai.org/g/1061897/cda01b1e6b/
archive.is/dvmsp
archive.is/T8Fs6
anime-expo.org/anime-expospja-investigated-concerns-complaints/
archive.is/DeECW
twitter.com/ynakamura56/with_replies
twitter.com/luluyilun?lang=en
archive.is/WuVzg
archive.is/xB3xG
mangavas.com/chapter/hi_no_maru_gaisen_otome/chapter_1
archive.is/uypuN
exhentai.org/s/111a680a93/606683-1
nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/
twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/861969949996318721
archive.fo/xgoJo
archive.fo/6mk2d
archive.fo/gud4N
translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/school-schaft-moederdag-af-uit-respect-voor-andere-culturen-ba1a963a/&edit-text=
archive.is/rZipl
archive.is/l0Fd7
youtube.com/watch?v=loEnRdvUtP8
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/863027831307067392
archive.is/jMajo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

So, this is the real thread?

some shiot is going on with duplicate threads , maybe you should give codemonkey a heads up Mark

It's just panicking anons not paying attention and because they don't see the posts announcing the new breads.

Some moron can not read or scroll up, to read that someone already announced they were going to bake.

archive of before bread
archive.is/yNLOr

beanis

For the user that asked in the other thread, Sue and Natalie.

Everyone knows who Bailey is so no point in posting a pic of her.

not sure if you guys saw it, but a new vid on ventue beat with ted price and Mike Gallagher complaining about extreme vetting.

In my defense I did CTRL+F'd "bake" and "baking", but missed you announcing the bread name so I'm gonna stop doing this shit because every time I make one this happens.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Any more news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

I like the other bread more, I already posted in it.

Fucking mods locked the other thread even though it was further ahead than this one.
Fuckers.

also new strategy, if you see any videos from these anti-GG sources, download and post them to vid.me or anudda source

Should I unlock the other bread and delete this one then?

God make up your fucking mind

Repoasting (since it's a shame if it'll be missed)

Robot Carnival did it better. Specifically, the Presence segment of the 1987 OAV anthology:

>flawed straight white male protagonist that isn't an immature cucked high school boy
> may trigger SJWeebs with its subtle political incorrectness

Also, animation quality is beautiful and flawless, with zero CGI.

Yes

If it's an honest mistake, it's fine. If you do want to bake in the future, please also pre-announce the title. INB4 omg why so complicated. It's to show some good faith, and ensure smooth transfer from old to new bread.

yes

This thread's already pulled ahead, leave it as is.

That reminds me, when's the anime of Centaur's Worries coming?

This thread was announced first though.

Jesus fuck, please don't. I announced I was baking earlier, I pre announced the title. If you delete the other one, it just gives incentive for chaos.

I'm telling ya matey, we're channelling our inner Patrick "Dubsman" Bateman!

DURRRrr,
*If you delete THIS ONE, it just gives incentive for chaos.

Just unlock the other one once this one hits 700.

The other one is badly made, just erase it, someone else will take care

OK SO

We need to try to get a list of mod staff at sad panda and do some digging, surely one of those assholes has a twitter account or hides his tracks poorly, its clear the sad panda shit is an inside job.

Wired shills schafer
archive.is/0fMrX

This one will keep getting bumped, the other one would likely die by that time

Whatever keep this one.

Posted it once, might as well post it again

And they wonder why people don't think vidya is art.

If we could find a way to make uploaders and scanners stop and make a strike until that shit stops would be great, to show those mods that they are the ones who made that site not them

Is this the right bread?

Digging a bit would be easier, people already mass downvoted them to hell, if you can prove a link you can watch the entire thing burn down.

To be prefectly honest, unless you're an intellectual, movies and TV are not considered art either. The only media normal people consider to be an "Art form" are books, music, theatre, and…art (You know, with the drawing, and the painting, and the things).

I saw it in previous bread. And I went full autismode. TL;DR, it went PLEASE CLAP-Jeb.mp4 for me.

Why not both?
Digging the mods will give a scanner strike a clear goal, namely the removal of dirty mods.

Who gives a shit? It's their fucking site, let them burn down with it. I'll stick to NHentai.

We should at least voice our opinion in legal means first

forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=199715

This discussion is about allowing or not doujins that were upscaled by programs allowed, we should voice our opinion there with some calm, if they do not accept, well, let's the lurk beging

Better?

Maybe this just me going Holla Forums but ever since the failed Persona 5 localization non controversy sjweebs in translation have been really cracking down.

This will spread to sites you like if this isn't stopped now.

FOR HER

Yes. I announced it before, and I pre announced the title. Then some user who missed the announcement, mistakenly made a bread. Then a hotpocket asked if he should delete this one. I said, PLZ NO. Because that would mean fuck the order, anyone can just go NU BREDD, regardless, and chaos fucking happens. That is a nice smiling Mokou by the way.

And so is that card. The character is chinese I'm guessing, from the name and the chinese dragon.
Here's some Alice card from last bread.

can you let /a/ do this?

Soon. Broadcast date confirmed on July 2017. New teaser image released, and it's everyone's favorite smug centaur loli.

Chinglish would be more appropriately hilarious.

Noice.

Because it shows their irrelevance.

Not only did Persona 5 do incredibly well, no SJW weeb localizer had a hand in it so now they're going on a power trip on the few places they do have power.

Not only that, it showed how few SJW weebs there are considering how that poll went.

Weebdom is like the one thing that really transcends barrier as it where, almost all types have weebs, some insanely dedicated like black weebs or hispanic weebs.

Our /a/ is almost like North Korea and lazy, cuckchan /a/ is stupid and might ruin us, We are the more fitting for this.

user,
if you like horse pussy
you are a zoophile.
This is not hard.

That middle one, I can already see the horrific doujins.

that sounds like an excuse

But now I can't read what that chicken scratch runes says on top. That's it, I'm off this ride. :^)

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

Which one?

Our /a/ is shit and cuckchan /a/ is even worse, any mentions of this would get deleted right away.

You know you want sum.

Nice.

You know nothing of doujin-related horror.

If /a/ won't do it on their own, it falls to us.

You will never recover those 10$

Doesn't hurt to ask them.

Its amazing how hard of a crackdown has been going on lately its almost like the 2012 purges.

Cuck/a/ is over run with sjweebs and is a major base for these cancerous fucks.

They won't want to help cause Muh Holla Forums and their elitism is too high.

We already have an idea how to proceed, let's just fucking do it.
Invite /a/ if you want, but we're already on this.

Let's follow the legal ways first those who have an account, go to the forum and talk with the mods

If they do not accept, all gloves are off

nigga please, if you explain it in a non retarded way they might get on it

CHINESE

WTF did I just read? And to use this piece of shit as the person to push their agenda? Tim has been shit for close to 2 decades now.

Yep, like I said, losers on a power trip, it just rips them to pieces to know that a piece of japanese content came to the US completely untouched, tackled difficult themes and only used imageboard speak where appropriate.

Then the poll came out and further rubbed salt in the wound, they did their damnedest, called in all the troops, had articles on various gaming sites and what happened?

Atlus didn't even acknowledged them and thanked the fans.

Did anybody cap Gook's posts from the last bread?

Also as a little entertainment so we don't get to serious.

Which dress is better?

Yeah, he mastered the art of scamming alright.

No. 3, definitely.

Such a shame ever since scanslators dropped A Centaur's Worries (which is still ongoing), Kei Maruyama's series seems to have been memory holed by anitwitter and /r/anime, odd especially with the high praises the community was lavishing on the manga. On her twitter she's also teasing sketches on a new original story about a dragon and his loli companion. This is relevant to my interests. :^)

Go back to sleep Marche.

Is this even a surprise, the scanslator mob openly admits to lurking in both flavors of /a/. TD unfortunately did not establish a base so it's going to be an uphill battle dislodging the clique.

You mean ponut?

Guys, I think you all got it wrong. What they're saying is correct! Look at pic related!

>one of which sold well

But I do

Red obviously.
What kind of question is that?

CHINESE
Well you never know for sure these days. :^)
These 2hu biz cards are addictive as fuck though, I should try to discuss that ESRB oc thing. It's bad enough that Cirno card nearly distracted me last night, and the Alice card. Now I'm thinking of haxing a Chen card.

This shit is dangerous, the ESA ESRB redpill made it this far, at 98% completion, survived countless derails and shills. Only to face it's greatest nemesis near the last stage. 2hu autism.

red is best, white might have better hair though

Please tell me is not harem shit or loli undertones

White.

Well anyways, before we fall down the Gensokyo rabbit hole again, think there's any OC to make out of the VR podcast or what was recently posted with Ted Price?

Here is the thing user there have been attempts to reach out to /a/ at the start of Downpour, they were explained in non retarded ways but the responses were "who gives a shit or fuck off Holla Forums" then the mods nuked the threads our best bet would be /monster/ since they have always be friendly to us.

TD does have a base and its been Holla Forums and the mob actually goes on 8/a/ to lurk?

It was one of the best moments this year.

because it was video game related maybe? now you're talking about sad panda and doujin if I'm not mistaken

They're posting caps of cuckchan and what looks like fullchan threads in their regular twitter ramblings more frequently. They're not bothering to hide it any more.

Kek its real, I thought that might've been a shoop
6:51

I really believe its the fan acknowledgement that really pushed them over the edge, if there's one thing SJW's hate its when a creator thanks the fans at large, not the "true" fans(IE these gate keeping fucks.)

It leaves no question that Atlus meant the thank you for people like us, people that just want un pozzed vydia

We were talking about doing something like this with them at the start and they pretty much told us to fuck off if you want to reach out user go for it.

Its a nice feeling to know how mad we make them.

The moment that happened Connor showed up in the Persona General to shill with several goons.

of what? at the start of DP or after the nucking of nyaa?

No harem, the yuri is mostly background material, and does not sexualize the loli furries you perv :^).
It started as, to simplify it extremely, as a furry Galko (high school girls talking about high school girl things unfiltered–the original oneshot that became the first story arc had the main trio discussing about their vaginas, hence the "horse pussy" meme that became a running gag in the series itself).
Then the author went full/pol/ as the world expanded, and the reader (so meta) realizes that the slice-of-life story they thought they were in was a bait-and-switch for a future dystopian society. Imagine if Hillary won, feminism became the global standard, and South Korea was in charge. Then turn everyone into furries kemono.
That's the world of A Centaur's Worries.

There's actually an anime going on this season that's similar, called SukaSuka (the real title is ridiculously long even for a LN adaption), but way less feminism and more post-apocalyptic world that's about to end for real this time. Also has loli superweaons that the protagonist (yes, unfortunately it's a pseudo-harem) has to take care of Sister Princess style.

Oh, that reminds me, before I got sidetracked by yandere robo waifus and loli horse pussy, I was supposed to share this coming here. Basically there was an incident that just happened during AX where social justice was delivered at the cost of the stunning and brave volunteer. More information coming in as it develops, enjoy the damage control. archive.is/jWSLf

That sounds awfully retarded.

Oh hey, that reminds me since this thread's got some clang & you mentioned yandere robo waifus

Start of Downpour.

>don't mind me, just shitposting about the incoming violent white genocide sponsored by the Rothschilds

It's looks like what could happen when AI become self aware and creator isn't prepared for that to happen.

I think art in general is an extremely fucking shit word, since people just throw it around like autists on the site throw around "kino". In other words, it is used as a synonym for "I like thing" so that pretty much anything can be art and thus art becomes impossible to define.

I'm really torn on this. If it does poorly they'll probably go back to waifushit, but if it does well they'll keep doing remakes. Next to be remade would probably be 4 and 5. Even if this one doesn't get censored, those ones DEFINITELY would.

What's AX?

Anime Expo, I assume.

Jewish religious history is all about The sons of the King of David being the chosen of god and ruling Israel forever. Of course after the Babylonian invasion subsequent exile and previous subjugation by the Egyptians the texts had to be re-written incorporating local legends that it was a man named Moses that would return the Jews to Israel and reclaim it. While kicking everyones ass. The Torah itself was actually not canonized until after the New Testament. Which is why so much of the Torah and New Testament have some common elements and themes.

Honestly if Whites weren't the dominant race throughout the world, the Zionist Jews would just be targetting another race.

Just saw the gits deluxe edition bullshittery, and still suspect that "shitow" made the decision to remove the lesbian scene himself as it is claimed, he probably had the shits passive agressively put pressure on him to self censor.

Thank you for screencapping my posts everytime, user. Have these games in return.

7,62 High Calibre
4EV9E-KWFTL-CHFKA

Brigade E5: New Jagged Union
4PW8L-0J2QH-PD8I6

Golden Axe 2
8HJQN-VI842-5ACJF

Cool story.

I went full 'tismo on my first viewing. I have to see it again maybe with a cooler head, but here's my first impression of it. I could be mistaken, and maybe gallagher has a poor way of expressing what he really means. Maybe, not impossible.

tl;dr version, it started off actually ok, even midpoint I can still give them some benefit of the doubt. By the end, I wanted to tell them both to fuck off and stay fucked off.

On the ESRB oc matter and docket, any further thoughts on how that 'what is the cost of doing business with the ESRB' page should proceed, from last night we were iirc discussing the pros and cons of including that info. I'm still 50/50 on it, on one hand I still think it opens a deflection and derailing point. On the other it is fairly concrete info. If the decision is made to include it, imo it might still need a way to archive link it somehow, just the 2 pages I mean.

That guy's career only proves he's conman

And in the mothers day section at the bookstore, a book about the feminist manifesto.

I still haven't decided whether or not to include it either. As I mentioned before, I think it would be better to maybe make some OC out of what Gallagher has said in the past & present than taking a risk with the ESRB info. Better to be safe than sorry.
Should I make a transcript of the talk with Ted Price?

The best part is that Jews don't actually follow the Torah, they simply see it as historical background and nothing else, since the Talmud pretty much overwrites whatever the fuck it wants and it is very clearly not there to keep historical record. Just look at pic related, Jesus gets revived so he can be used to parrot whatever they want him to say and then gets told that he is going to be boiled in actual shit, the first part is to quote for the goyim conveniently omitting what comes next and the second is what they themselves want to take from it.

I think SoV will do about as well as can be realistically expected for a remake of a Japan-exclusive game (Not that I mind the waifu elements, really, but I would like more of the older style supports.) As far as censoring goes, Alcohol items are not usable in any version of the game, why I don't know. But as you might expect confusion over the details started shitstorms in the usual places, with one dumbass on gamefaqs even acting like this somehow invalidates all complaints about Treehouse's hackjobs. As for 4 and 5, I really doubt those would be censored since all of those examples are major aspects of the game. If they got changed there would be an outcry beyond anything we've yet seen, and I doubt even extreme Nintendo dicksuckers like Travis and Meta (the gamefaqs fag) would defend it. Pics related

so you're giving up even without trying?

Its kind of amazing how SJWs manage to coast for so long on the success of one thing from long ago.

and the Talmud is very clearly*

They aren't aware that white people are only thing that somehow keep this giant burning potato called Earth in one piece.

This is going to one of worst remakes to ever happen. Probability for that to happen are very high.

Stupid idpol. It's one of things which doesn't matter at all, it just give sjweebs reason to get triggered.

I just don't like the waifushit because the games themselves get dumbed down in favour of the waifus and stupid shit like that, which ends up censored or taken out for NA anyway. The alcohol thing, I don't know what they were thinking with it. Seems stupid.
I think they could probably tiptoe around some of them. At the least, I wouldn't put it past them to change the child hunts into imprisoning them instead of mass sacrifice/battle royale'ing them. The glitch with Julia will be fixed but that's just a glitch so that's fine.

I bet it'll still be better than Shadow Dragon, though.

archive.is/BsPWd

twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/861737486304903168

the cunt who got raped by a turkroach is telling antifa to hijack prider parades

Remember how the most emotion to come from an English Nintendo product in the past decade came from three words from something localized in FUCKING EUROPE?

Like I and many other here have said there have been attempts all which /a/ has shot down and regardless of if /a/ helps or doesn't help were doing this shit.

attempts with dp not with this

I like the reply to the dude telling her to fuck off, because he agrees with people like Paul Joseph Watson and others.

SJWs always lose their shit when they meet a "PoC" who doesn't conform to their narrow minded world view.

Please understand

I don't think they are very much interested in keeping the world in one piece, they are only interested in keeping the one place they can run back to in one piece, everyone else can burn in the fires of nuclear war. Why else do you think they have such a fanatic devotion to Israel? It is where they can fall back to when shit hits the fan, meaning they can afford to stir as much shit as they want and it even becomes a duty for them to do so in order to protect it, hence also why the Samson Option involves threatening to nuke Europe if they get invaded by Arabs which is what the term "Samson Option" on half/pol/ prior to the exodus was based on (plan was to raid /mlp/ in order to force the cancer onto the rest of the site, thus striking every single board simultaneously)

Never forget the 3.3 million

The problem came when translation teams became "localization teams" it's not really their fault as much as it is the fault of the higher ups who thought "localization" would be a cheap way to sell games they didn't have to make themselves, and then simply "Westernize" it to increase sales. It's a marketing guys dream.

Unfortunately they didn't realize the reason people bought the games in the first place was because they didn't want "Westernized" games.

I think I'm starting to lean away from that specific cost info for the oc and series. You brought up a good point and reminder that the publicly available info they have now, still offers some good alternate potential.
If you can, sure. I think you have another one from just the previous bread as well? Sorry I didn't include that update in this bread, I was doing some errands in the background.
Said pastebin \ transcript from previous bread.

pastebin.com/cEwQ53Rb

Eh I dont know about that, localization of FE Fates tier has been happening for a very long time.

Pic related id a rather egregious example of one, this game is literally "what would happen if we gave a Japanese game to a group of people that don't speak a lick of english."

Less we forget the Working Designs Lunar games as well and I'm sure there's many, many examples in the various NES and SNES libraries.

Its just worse now because in those days it didn't feel malicious, just cheap, now its malicious because its injecting politics into it.

This is TD related we wanted to do this with /a/ when TD started and they rejected it.

Reminds me of this post.

it's tangentially to td

so th guy is pro-white genocide?
or he make does pieces expecting people to notice the whole theme?

He makes them to trigger internet conspiracy theorists.

Now that I think about it, its not just bad localizations like that or Kendo, its errors that it caused that where never fixed.

Ninja Gaiden 3, everything does 3 damage, that's a direct result of the localization, a bug that was never fixed.

FUCK! what a bastard!

I doubt he would be praised and promoted if what message he was spreading were a warning. If that were the case that it really is a warning then the question remains why now and why is he the only one allowed to do so?

Just trying to start a conversation :^)

Very well. There's 33 days remaining to E3 & I'm gonna try my best to make the most of it.
A bit unrelated, but I really get why Japs love their Dakis. I felt my heart opening up…

Not even just politics, it's just pettiness in general. The whole localization scene can be summed up in one word: Petty.

Yea I'd say that's accurate, its gone beyond "lets translate something" to "Lets shove politics into it and then laugh at the people that complain about it"

Well, yes, it's true, when the fuck did pointing out the fucking truth become "biphobic" or whatever?

Really though, what people want isn't western content jammed into japanese things, they want to get the japanese content, or at least as much of the japanese content they can get, without having to learn japanese.

How much of a petty bitch does one need to be to screw up a job as simple as "render the nip learning thread unnecessary"?

Coming to a Comet Pizza near you.

But how will all the failed writers show how creative they are!?

wew. I am more spiteful than usual today

I know they give no fucks about that.

I tried playing that, my autism demanded me to get all characters alive at end of game. I burned out, at 7 stage.

welp, do you remember that time some nerds talked about games journalism being corrupt as fuck and then they became worse than ISIS?
just saiyan

Like I said, it isn't only politics. Whether it's 2004-era memes, doge, using people who want better translation as a strawman like The [CURRENT YEAR] Man, etc. it's shitting on the original author's work, it's shitting on the culture that they claim to be experts on, it's all around shitting & they spew nothing but vile pettiness because god forbid something should be timeless & replayed again years later down as opposed to replaying it 3 years from now & groaning how someone thought adding Cheezeburger memes was warranted.

I don't nor will I ever expect a 1/1 translation and I'm ok with that, but when a character spouts a literal fucking meme, not even a new meme, an old one, something is fucked.

I can understand some jokes perhaps not crossing the ocean, I get that, but don't replace it with some retarded meme, its just makes your game dated.

I mean have you guys played Binding of Issac Rebirth? The game has lots of items based off memes, and while it doesn't bother me cause Isaac is so weird, its honestly amazing how dated they feel like shoop da woop or troll faces.

I've seen people using Futaba saying KEK as the flimsiest excuse that its pozzed even though it fits or her and the context of the scene and the fact that Futaba is a neet raised on image boards.

Exactly. Kinda like Jimiken's constant stream of "LOLz".

Body pillows? Places like walmart got them for fairly cheap. There are round body pillows as well, it can help side sleepers to not get their limbs go numb, at least from my own experience a while back using a plain one. Not sure why some people go gaga over printed ones, but whatever helps them sleep at night. If I had to get a printed one, I'd probably get pic related. Max lewd.
Very well.
On to more serious topic. I'll go over the redpill checklist again a bit later tonight, iirc it's mostly the deployment and dlelivery, and one shot ocs and promos.

They are super petty just look at Persona problems that was fucking pathetic espcally how they defended Fates then attacked those who rightfully called it a bad localization. Also that basic bitch thot was pretty petty about 2D

I played it once and it was okay. The remake of 3 is better, though. I really am worried that they'll butcher future remakes. 4 and 5 will probably get it the worst, though. 6 wouldn't be too bad because it's fairly light, storywise. Not super dark or anything. Ideally 7-10 wouldn't need to be re-localized (except fixing the difficulties on 9 and 10 because NoA went full retard with them).

>mfw Switch is region-free

Fucking this. I don't care what's left in or out of the game originally; hell, I could fucking HATE it for all I care. I'd rather it stay in, at least so that if it's brought over to where I live, completely unaltered, I can judge it for what it is instead of having it seemingly vindicated by people who are petty enough to remove some dev's hard work. I'd rather fairly judge the text and fairly attribute it to the actual writer, instead of judging what the 'localizers' have written over it and blaming them for bad writing when it wasn't even supposed to be in the game.

Maybe not, but how hard can it be to make sure that audiences that don't speak nip have the same essential experience with a game/anime/whateverthefuck as audiences that do?
Is it really too much to ask that I not need to learn nip to have a comparable experience with a game?

The salt when actual Japanese people like Mombot say the P5 translation's fine is the best.

Yea it fit for that game due to the whole VR internet shit.

That's glorious.

If they touch FE7 I will tie them up and hand them over to gangster spics and order them to decapitate them with box cutters

What is a "Thot"?

What I meant is that Israel threatens to nuke every single European capital if Israel gets invaded by Iran (and by extension, pretty much anyone else).

Ya know, Persona 1 had that weird localization where they changed hair, races and everything, why don't they bitch about that?

THOT: That Hoe Over There

CRY

If they did a remake of 7, the only changes I would want are these:
Obviously canon couples wouldn't be affected, but it would be nice if you could see what Nino's kids would be like statistically with Jaffar as their dad or whatever. I'd be okay with making the tactician playable in FE7, but I could live without that.

Coonspeak

i hope is not reference to that other egyptian god
i recall hearing a group of spergs on 4/pol/ have been considering memeing Thot just like Kek was memed before

I want to date Erin.

Do lame rethreads of a succesful meme ever work out?

Hoe/Basic Bitch/Roastie

Not popular enough.

How's it feel knowing your parody porn comics have outlasted the original?

Don't bully White Korra

That too. For some reason, sleeping on my back causes more stress onto me as opposed to sleeping on the side with the pillow as support.
Alrighty. Also I just thought of something from Acid's ESA OC…I may as usual sound autistic when I say it, but what if there's more of an impact if certain characters are used? I'm not saying put Mario or Master Chief on them, but like the Neps since I think their colour scheme may work & then there's the people (Mostly Reddit) who would go

Me too, thanks.

I see, seems like I'm not woke nor fleek enough to know that.

Its their type of localization.

What bugged me was the fags who tried saying P5 was just as bad I remember that one fag trying to spread that meme on Holla Forums for a while.

Feels undeserved, man.

Sjew weebs first persona was 4 which they watched on jewtube.
(super sataned)
Xenoblade deapite noa dickery will still be better than x which would have been better as a game solely about the mechs rather than the world which was nowheres near as good as xenoblades world. Open world means poorly made world.

Wait a minute, didn't they had only 10 nukes ?
Something is fucky.jpg
Did they bought more of them from someone ?

You might be a man who has seen some real heartbreak and managed to convey it in 2d all too well.
Wojack-brohug.jpg

Needs one more transition picture in between the 2nd and 3rd panel like the middle of the deadman wonderland image.

He outlasted them? I don't remember this.

Best timeline.

I can confirm that's what a girl looks like when you shatter her heart into a million pieces.
t. terrible person

And the majority with opinions on 4 did not buy the game. chie and the opening from ps2 were better than golden.

MK:DD?
Its been a few years so I dunno what that acronym stands for (assumign I ever did)
Also I will admit to maybe having supports grow just a *little* bit faster. I'd rather the tactician not be playable and keep his role as is though.

Golden isn't bad, its just that Chie and the opening are abysmal.

And somehow they got someone worse to voice Caroline in P5.

Mario Kart Double Dash.
I think it'd be nice to have him, but the game's easy enough already that it's definitely not necessary.

What.

What have you done to her ?

Yes but only if the meme is actually good, shit like thot requires content that people wouldn't be able to get in casual conversation. Shit like "kek" works because of being a well-known variation of another well-known term and because of the fact that it expresses emotion instead of being an extremely fucking specific acronym. Webm related is an example of a revived meme

They have plenty of unannounced weapons like the fact that they have an airstrip just large enough for a B2 bomber and have repeatedly asked bombs from the US that they can't fit in any of their own aircraft, meaning that they most definitely have a B2 they aren't telling anyone. From estimates given by some involved in the US military puts the number of nukes at over 200, the majority of which are aimed at Iran and Syria because those are the only two that still have free will.

There was a bonus disk that unlocked items in FE7 if you linked to a Gamecube with the disk in it.

It doesn't matter, it all worked out.

I just states that mate. I liked 4's original opening, and one feature from golden which I did like was that channel system and wish 5 had that for viewing the cinematics.

Speaking of sjweebs and P4 this what they did to Yosuke on Tv tropes.

Yosuke sounded fine, it was the same VA.

Hell the Kanji VA was different but he sounded exactly like Troy, shame they couldn't do the same for Chie.

Okay, I got the items wrong. No afa's drops, and using the scroll actually just boosted their hit and avoid by 10. Plus you got an anti-wyvern axe. It's been a while since I played.
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Kart:_Double_Dash!!_bonus_disc

Israel was mistake. That and those abominations called nukes.

I got that disk.

Hitler not playing the long game, luring all jews in the world to one place then destroying them all in one fell swoop was a mistake.

aw yeah

I got the items by renting a copy of Double Dash. Don't usually need them, though the emblem weapons are nice for the extra uses.

That is stupidly cute.

IMO, I'd avoid using mascot or 2d characters for this one. I know it makes it appear more relateable, but here are the problems I see with it.
-As you mention, things like copyright. Even if that's not the case, it opens up a derail point and confusion of 'wait, so company\game\studio is sponsoring this redpill or something?'
-although there is a mention of gamergate in the 'a curious tweet appears' page, it does not even use related and (having a brainfart with the specific term) open rights such as vivian. I don't have anything against the character, but the redpill is trying to make the subject digestible, without overwhelming the reader with a yuge infodump or sidetrack. Just the factual judo.
-point of focus. I will gladly take the blame and accusation of the redpill being too dry, I would much rather it be dry and factual over flashy but easily swatted away in 5 seconds.

Did this during a previous GG thread. Then it was just a bust shot. I've since added more. Mine's not as good. Just thought I should share.

Good morning, faggots.

So I've seen that Kotaku in Action, AGAIN, fooling themselves that Laci Green swallowed the "red pill" and she's a "changed" person now, like how they suck up to Liana Kerzner. Did I mention Twitter is sucking up to her as well? I woke up on the bad time, but I'm an early bird so I really regret it. Here, have some Kevin Steen music.

Speaking of Sadpanda, are there any sites with private galleries available, or sites that are okay with loli, guro and… well literally everything? I've been wanting to upload my folders to a place for a while but I've yet to find one to fit the bill, and I didn't wanna use Sadpanda for obvious reasons

Hey guys, I forgot the name of a youtuber again. He reads Tumblr post with a monotonous voice and it feels like he's going to kill himself doing it. There are also ultra cringe vine videos compilation on his channel. Anyone knows the name?

Got it. I know I already said it before, but something about this E3 seems very off being open to the public and in addition that E3 Colosseum thing where creators & what not can get in touch with the fans there & interview them.

Common Filth

I'm expecting a lot of GAMERS ARE SCUM type stories, made up shit on how someone threw something at the journalists or something, liberal use of name dropping GamerGate as actively harassing, attempts to get people kicked out.

Now I want something to be written around that. Blame Neptunia threads and their stories for that.

This is why a purge of TV Tropes must happen, the same way a purge of every SJW-infested place must happen.

Two places actually. Those that left willingly were allowed to leave to Israel and those that didn't were deported to Madagascar.

NHentai allows pretty much any kind of doujins but no galleries or westernshit.

Common Filth, he admits that he hates white people.

Thanks.

Have these people never heard of a brotherhood between friends? A friend that's so close to you they're basically family?

You mean the people they use to further their agenda?

They were good for finding some doujins, but if I wanna find works by artists that get purged elsewhere I have no place to use besides exhentai and the boorus (which get purged/censored even worse ffs)

He still did not kill them in one fell swoop.

Literally who?
I know the name from an event or some shit on-campus at the college i'm attending for an accounting degree, but who the fuck is she?

Screechy feminist youtuber with big tits that is annoying and loud.

Learn from past.
Live at present. Not yolo shit.
Prepare for future.
Maybe it would be easier, if he won, but it's meaningless now.

Whiny bitch who's only trait is having fat tits

Live and Learn.

That's pretty much my thoughts. Besides the fact that E3 is hosted in the lion's den of Social Justice & the air also radiates Social Justice filth into their bodies even when they're inside buildings, if people like Ted Price are any indication, there's virtue-signalling & falseflagging out the ass. Especially with the ESA pushing the "Womyn in gaming" narrative they put in their "Essential Facts" reports which many outlets like Huffpo conveniently use to also push a narrative that gaming is not inclusive enough.
I just can't see anything but something that's even worse than when they wore the fag ribbons last year.

a cute

Oh her

Sometimes we're the shattered, sometimes we're the shatterer. Live long enough everyone gets to taste both flavors of shit sandwich.
But enough blogposting, you know what shattered my heart. I once had the luluco pipo password uptempo version of when she activated her heartpower to win over Novakun and defeat the Blackholian.

Then I lost it due to formatting the computer to give to my family member who needed the machine, and forgetting to back up that song in my usb key.

This is false, user.
archive.is/Y6N8e
Most people aren't buying this shit.
Don't misrepresent them even if they are
I still fucking am disappointed in them though; Pizzagate and KiA leaves a sour taste in my mouth but I have a feeling most of them either moved to t_d or here already

Would you a Lacy Green?
I would

Yea I say you can pretty much count on it, you already had that disgusting tranny lie about being kidnapped, they'll stoop any low.

And once its over expect a round of articles like

Don't concern yourself with that the retards over at plebbit are doing.

Friendly reminder to never accept food from strangers, especially if its unpacked.

That's not red frosting.

Hope for the beer and prepare for the bratwurst I guess. On one hand the clique and heh, so called journos can eat shit. On the other, it could easily go the way of cancerfests such as PAX.

What am I looking at?

That means one from three things:
1. It's bait from PR branches
2. CEOs and Devs know who is who now.
3. ESA wants more money from E3

What the fuck?

user, why? you aren't a child on halloween in a Jack T Chick strip. You should have known better.

What did they give ya?

Half-chewed stuff with a needle in it and blood it looks like.

What happened to "Stranger Danger"?

archive.is/PfSGU

I guess is some needle stuffed delight.

Now, I wonder who gave it to user, a random psycho or a butthurt SJW.

Having been on both ends, I think it's worse to break a girl's heart than to have yours broken by a girl. we patched things up though and are together

My grandma did that before when she cooking Chicken. She forgot to remove the needle after enclosing Chicken belly.
But thank god no one ate it

Do you know if it's someone that could have gotten someone they know to do that?

A retard that could be poisoned or drugged by pretty much anyone on the planet

Must be those damn goober gabbers again!

Nope just like they can't understand that that Korra and Asami was something forced while shit like Jack and Ashi was something that has build up.

Pre 2012 purging.
Post 2012 Purge.

Who puts hot sauce on apple sauce

My mind did not need this body horror

And dont post your personal info online :^)

Back in my time it used to be aids infected needles, they are going soft these days.

just imagine that feel when the hard steel needle pierces the roof of your mouth. Your body recoils in pain causing you to be stabbed by it a second time before you realize it and carefully reach in your aching mouth to find the offending object.

It's blood and needle.

Throw it out, user. If that stranger was a woman, I would be worried.

Nhentai allows anything that isn't Western.

It helps my job when I am replacing the hiring director. Twitter spergout? in the trash. Facebook spergout? In the trash. 4500 tweets per hour? In the trash.

NO, STOP

Tvtropes is a cancer. I read it sometimes but I got banned from editing because I took someone else's example off a page. I took it off because it was an example of something completely different.

The joke is common knowledge cautions are being ignored by retards.

That's an optimistic case, it is possible to unknowingly end up swallowing it, which is far worse than just poking two holes in your mouth. Fortunately in this case the needle was too big for that so in the end it is actually a good thing, since now you are aware of the fact that someone is not too keen on your presence.

What if it is baked with love.

I feel that when I eat fish without chew properly, the bones in some fishes feel like needles literaly

Well, I feel like people are now ignoring basic and common knowledge because why would it applies to them? Social medias made retards out of a whole generation.

razors in lollipops

The smarter option would have been thumbtacks. Less of chance to find them if you break the cookie in half and a bigger chance of them falling down your throat while chewing.

I don't even remember what article it was, all I remember is the example explicitly said "it doesn't really fit any criteria for this, BUT" and I'm sitting there like "nigger if it doesn't fit then why are you putting it here?"

There's always:
allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page

止めて!!!

The roof of my mouth hurts now

No. As I've heard someone else say, a smile is a universal expression that transcends all languages. But, people today cannot seem to grasp that.

Needs a random article button tbh. I like the tvtropes layout better. I'm still salty about them taking down the kodomo no jikan references. One article used to have a cute picture of rin as its image and I can't find it anywhere.

Imagine shoving a needle into your urethra.

I can only relate it to when I was eating a fish I caught and jabbed a fish rib deep as fuck into the roof of my mouth. Wasn't that bad, really. Your gums are like a self-sealing gas tank.

I used to be a mod then I was kicked 2012 purge.

Jesus I remember how everyone used to actually know how to act online but again the internet was the wild west back then.

twitter.com/AJOccidental/status/862738647623372802

These Jews are really obsessed to "culturally enrich" Japan, eh?

That's pretty fucked up. What are the chances the person who did it is a Tumblrite Steven Universe fan?

That doesn't explain a needle.

I think you meant razors in flower bouquets.

They hate what they can't control.

Delet this

And these idiots feel entitled to their own reason believing is the best for Japan, they are hilarious.

>Banning hate speech would be a crucial first step
Is this kike inbred or just stupid? Also archive.
archive.fo/efZus

The jews fear the samurai

The aging population is already importing Filipina Maids to take care of them. Japan is working on building robots so that they don't have to rely on house keepers from the Philippines.

What are the comments saying?

They're also developing exo-skeletons so their elderly don't have to use walking aids.

Golden was still Troy. I'm fairly certain Matt only did Ultimax, Animation, and Burch All Night.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/inside-gamergate-wants-to-offer-a-gonzo-social-history-of-the-event/30447/

Guy wants to make a book on the history of GG.

So is this guy legit, in it for the money, or wanting to spread the truth and make money?

If he does want to spread the truth, should we send him info to use?

If not, and he does get funded, how do we nuke the myths the book proposes (or do we stick to the old MO- never fight bullshit claims, ignore them. Or it turns the issue into "what is the truth")?

1868 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Fucking hypocrites.

I dont get it

They need to fuck off.

i love how the idiot put a lovely picture of traditional japanese architecture and garden next to this post while advocating for multiculturalism and badmouthing tradition as if his ideas won't be the ones that destroy that image

Just for you

I'm trying to imagine mudshits invading Japan en masse and it makes my blood boil, gardens like would be dumpsters pretty much.

How could their Olympics aid/hinder this?
Will their media run stories about all the great foreigners coming to visit- or stories about people dating and hooking up?
Or will seeing the richest of the west fly out and freak out ("Why is anime everywhere?! UM- Why does your church have a swastika on it?!!") actually push it back?

Outside of Japan- much like with the Russian Olympic coverage- will cucked nations commentators make snide remarks about totally real things in Jap culture/politics- despite the fact the Olympics are supposed to be about unity?

Never mind, I take back what I said. Kikes are inbred and stupid. So much for "God's chosen people"

Hate speech is nothing more than the coward's way of "Please don't make fun of me, it's hurts my feelings."

I like it user.

The only thing we can hope for is that we are still here by 2020 to set those guys straigh, that or these kind of people become more irrelevant and ignored by that time.

Indeed.

They got fat on their half successes and got sloppy.

We hit the bump limit. Post more.

Kikes don't plan long term anymore like they used to.

At 600 brah. I won't forget the sound next time.

James "Grim" Desborough is /outguy/, he triggers SJWs with his games.

He got the rights to make a /tg/ version of Gor and his "#GamerGate The Card Game" was the first game censored from RPGnow.com.

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=James_Desborough
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/rpg-the-gor-rpg-is-released/
postmortemstudios.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/gor-games-gamergate/
archive.is/ntHjY

I am scared of the olympics, next you know they'll ban loli and promote feminism in anime

That is ok, Ridley is collecting all of these (you)'s and going home now.

What do you expected from sandniggers ?

Quit trying to use meme magic dammit besides, japan has powerful women that legit can survive on their own, no need for feminism

The main fear is that they'll go round and around with those tactics until it works on a generation (good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, etc) and being they're pushed back- but never stopped from doing it again- they know they'll have a chance tomorrow.

That or- if they think they'll be destroyed when the world has had enough, if they lose their current control, or simply because their plans stop moving forward- they stop being subtle. Banks close, major businesses the countries rely on shut up shop overnight, all the gold (irrelevant of what nation's flag was above it in a Rothchild bank) goes to Israel, and they demand all the debts owned to them be paid off + reparations.
And if that doesn't work- false flag who shot what nukes while their elite live in a bunker.

And that's assuming Israel/Zionists are behind it all and everything is all linked to them. If we have different groups with the same goals, or power-grabs/civil war within those "shadow governments"- then they could go to war with each other before the western world even steps in.

Evil is always arrogant, and evil happily screws over it's allies for self-preservation or simply to have more.
Good puts aside differences and works together.

I honestly believe we can save this world without a full-blown world war, but unless the EU keep losing power & more nationalists win elections- then I think Europe will need to enter civil war to beat back Muslims.
A final crusade could gear the western world/white race back into being warriors- as long as they don't get cucked along the way and stop.

But I'm getting into politics now. Saving vidya at least shows the world how far these lunatics will go to have any atom of control. I.e. Games that are made freely and succeed on merit not only shows you can make money without towing the line- but ideas in those games can spread freely as well.

SJWs are being mocked more (never stop doing that) and so is the MSM.

But it's hard to tell how many viewers & money they lost. They have such a large war-chest they could keep the sites alive with bots for a while. Much like Trump made everyone realized "Hey, I'm not alone thinking this!" there needs to be someone to point out the emperor has no clothes- that very, very few people watch MSM anymore- let alone believe it.

But- never censor yourself and be honest about what you like & hate about the world.
People talking freely is the biggest weapon against them. It creates an exponential curve of people being redpilled.
Pics related.

I live in Canada, everyone watches the MSM here, it's embarrassing.

Everyone here in Toronto watches CNN.

I don't. I stick to vidya.

I'm from Edmonton. The rest of Alberta isn't this cucked, I don't think.

And that's the most ironic part of "Hate speech." I know, rhetorical question & all that, but who decides what's hate speech & what isn't? If anything, it's open season now & nobody is afraid of getting shot.
>Says you, ya racist

At lest here in Quebec the language barrier makes CNN not that watched.

I don't know what to feel, happy or concerned, or which one I should advocate.
It's fucking funny that Korean government never made any official statement about their rampant anti-Korean protests and harassment in Japland, and never claimed anything about Comfort Women shit due to treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea in 1965, which Park's father gave up all the international legal ground about comfort women. Korea never officially made any statement about comfort women or Japanese inland matters since 1965 due to this treaty. Our economy and politics are occupied by Japs since occupation, anyways. Our banks are monopolized by Japs and Jews and half of our politicians praises their god emperor.
So I will just stay off and watch this whole battle between two races that fucked my people with popcorn. It would be fucking funny to see Japs get fucked by trickery of Jews then blame it on us.
It's fucking funny to see UN and Jews using Jap's hate on gook as weapon to surpass Japan. And while Jews slowly subverting them, Japs blame everything on gooks. They genuinely thinks we are doing some kind of subversion on them, while denying the whole presence of their power in Worst Korea and the reality that this little shithole is economically and politically still puppet nation of Japan.
Maybe this time they'd be realize it was Jews all the time, not gooks. But I think they are too delusional and paranoiac to realize the true enemy. I bet after they fucked they will blame it on us again.

These people live in their own fantasy land.

archive.fo/Y9p38

Kind of old, but it still seems like he's trying to skirt the responsibility. The motive of the hoaxers is irrelevant: the due diligence is on you. Also i think the user he's responding to is a troll but I can't be certain

God damn do I dislike reddit in general, but I hate more how often faggots lie about KiA. People were pushing a narrative that they were sucking up to Liana when just a quick look at the threads showed that wasn't the case. it's like they don't even browse it, which is understandable

WRONG
t. Orthodox

Poe's law?

Grayson, and Gawker Media as a whole, is just outright irredeemable. Once the clickbait bubble pops, they'll be lucky to bag groceries.

What is this about? it seems I missed that particular bout of Twitter drama.

That's the point of anti-hate speech laws. They are way to silence people.

I tried to get folks to spread the news on S.Korea under Park via OP Korean BBQ- but it didn't take off.

I'm sure more people know the truth than you realize- but moving to redpill people is something we should always do.
Even if we have to make South Korea (under Park) and Venezuela as examples.

You should try again user it was a good Op.

Didn't the same thing happen with Trump & golden showers?

So, What is exactly happening on Youtube, those E celebs have been stressed a lot lately?

Preventing someone from easily whipping up a mob and go genocide another group is a relatively sound idea. The problem is that humans and the world don't work like that ideal lala-land the lawmakers lived in, and someone will use the ability to define what is "hate speech" for their own gain.
Even if the intent may have been good it's still naive as hell and will never work as intended just like communism

All powers that are have one major problem, they want to have everything, then they throw tantrum if they don't get it.
Governments are similiar to goons in that way.

OP Korean BBQ - On-Going RedPilling Operation
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
The goals are slightly different now.
- Show the world how S.Korean SJW act, and make comparisons to western SJW (the biggest fault of writing is making the villain so evil, that people feel justified that they'll never fall to their level. Compare their SJW to how Western SJW act now. Both use violence, both cheer for blood, both hate their own race for petty reasons the media told them to).

- Show the world how S.Korea got to that stage- and compare it to government/MSM efforts (again, make it clear it's the same play-book).

- Show the world S.Korea beat them, and tossed out their corrupt gov. (This is to inspire others to show that SJW & corrupt governments can be beaten. The USA is inspired they made the right choice- and we just might save Europe).

Feel free to also post info on Macron/French Election on HQ, we have permission:
>>>/gamergatehq/330574
OP French Toast is go! (Info gathering, infograph creating, spreading. Co-ordinate or lurk Holla Forums)

>>>Holla Forums9898689
Drumpf btfo

Keep this Op going it'll be important later on.

I always feel deeply thank you, user. For every user who participate in OP Korean BBQ. You anons did helluva job but no foreign people seems attention to gook things, as they always didn't. My anxiety issue since last year's July were severe I disconnected myself from majority of the internet. I should have be the one who helped that OP in front lines and lead it but I couldn't. Forgive my incompetence. Somehow I ended up losing over 60 pounds within few months and it cost a job, but I survived, thanks to you, user.
The thing's getting better, for everyone here. We are all progressing onto a better tomorrow every days. Always have hope.
If you feel sad someday, always remind this, at least you're not Korean.

Power corrupts, user. Shit power corrupts like shit.

Don't understand his logic.

These are news.

You know how the daily show has a formula (pic related) like other liberal shows to enforce a belief?

I wonder if click-bait articles do the same. The Ice-cream is the pull, then it veers off into what they really wanted to whine about.

archive.is/37Sxi

Really weird article. Doesn't really cry about Dead or Alive, but still pushes the "female gamer" victimhood angle.

Probably advertisers leaving youtube, suspected to be the aftermath of the Pewdiepie/WSJ drama

Yes, it was good laugh.

They made powerful adult filter and mass demonetizing? of all videos including E tier.

What happened to psychanon by the way?

My nation could get worse or better. Odds are US will get better. France could get worse.

But Korea will get better.

Keep at it man. If only to stick it to them- hold your head high and show them you won't let them grind you down.
Speak freely. Demand better.

I seriously hope all you other anons actually do OP Korean BBQ. For Gookanon- For our friend.

Yeah, I'm noticing, watching a Spanish youtuber whose friend in Youtube China… CHINA, explain it to him what is happening.

IIRC, the uni told him to drop the paper, he refused.
They booted him on a technicality (didn't declare mental health issues or some shit) and he was fighting them off via discrimination.

Don't know if he won it or not. Or if he's still working on the paper & he'll just release it normally.
He might be working at Niche-Gamer, but I think that was just a one-off article?

My thoughts exactly, though in this scenario judas bribed jesus to shutup and jesus is a retard.

Depends on whether you think japs or jews will be more merciful longterm. Honestly, japs are probably your only buffer against the chinks and jews, and would not be able to go hulk and kill you outright through direct confrontation with the world watching. And megalians probably have ties to all 3 but the majority is probably the jews, if not chinks since they both love to work behind the scenes. The other thing is you can hate the japs, but they are standing their ground, something you gooks will have to learn, even if it means violence in defense of yourselves.

I'm kinda jealous of her

KEK THEY NAMEDROPPED A TRANNY IN THE ARTICLE WITHOUT REALIZING
THEY HAVE NOBODY TO PROP UP

That's some bullshit. We lost some good anons along the way.

F

archive.fo/mtHVe

archive.fo/Dphbl

Except it wasn't consistent.
Not just punishing bad-goys for bad opinions, but some really violent shit getting a free pass, yet lesser violence on big channels being fine.

Now MSM (both BBC and CNN) are attacking youtube for letting adult parodies of kids shows being on Youtube- even though Youtube Kids exists.
I thought Google were schlomo-owned? Unless they want that outside pressure so they can feign caving to it rather than doing it themselves and getting flack.

Ricky's a tranny too.

They have nobody to prop up because no pro female team has the skills, they're just pretty models to sell shit, they don't have the level of autism that males have to get that high.

And most are just not interested, with SJW's would get that.

You know what makes me sad ?
That bread is always most active when it's a 3 am. in my timezone.
Good night anons

Good night, faggot.

I have the thread open all the since I'm shut in my house. My uni is on strike and work is just helping out at a friend's office.

no future prospects, no light, good night.

Uni on strike? The employees or the students?

Be an idealist, user. Be a man who believe in the ultimate triumph of good in the end and the golden age will come someday. Be the man who believe all these agony and anguish is just growing pain, to step forward towarding better world. Be the man who believes we are all children of one true creator and we are invincible and immortal by nature. Be the man who believe we are all working together to build the true Utopia in this little planet earth, even those wicked and lost. They will find their redemption someday so no worry.
Be the man who believe the truth will surpass the lies, order will overcome chaos, ideal will defeat the insanity, and we are all born to be victorious.
Man cannot be defeated, even though their body and mind can be shattered. We have indestructible gift from god and that is soul.
France will get better. US will get better. Europe will get better. Korea will get better. Japan will get better. Even Middle-East, Africa and South America will get better. We all will get better and it's actually getting better compared to past dark days.
It will be painful but it's worth it. Sometimes we will lost, sometimes we will suffer, and sometimes it will cost lives. But we must be there, over the rainbow, over the bloody river of material world; to fulfill our destiny.
Even if you feel we're stuck; but we're not. Even if you feel we're degrading; we're actually not. We are all advancing, walking forward to the bright, better future step by step, slowly but definitely.
Idealists sometimes despair because there is hope in their hearts. You can be a total apathetic atheist who know no despair; but they don't know how to despair because there isn't any hope in their heart in first place.
Always remain idealist. Having ideal can make you despair, painful, and miserable but it always make us grow to become a better man, and eventually better humanity.
Don't ever lose hope. DON'T. It's the only thing we've got, and it's the most fearsome weapon against the legion of Satan and Lucifer. And it is the key to the Utopia that mankind ever dreamed of.
Everything will get better in the end.

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

meforum.org/6683/trevor-noah-islamist-intolerance

Govt is cutting major funds.
Students. Half actually. The others just want to study.
I think some teachers support it, I believe one of them said he's losing his pension

birthday is over in less than 2 hours. Got anything to say?

You're from Puerto Rico aren't you, the UPR strike?

ur a fgt

hapi birthdai

Yep.

Happy Birthday faggot.

:¬3

There must be something in canadas water making actual moderate muzzies braver.

Small world, I feel bad for you guys, the strike won't do anything and people just really wanna get back to studying.

Cool to see another puerto rican here though.

×p

I really wish that we had a general map for user locations in the world. For shits and giggles of course.

shoo shoo dataminer

meteor

How would I be able to use a general map (just by coloring the places with anons, not even using number of anons) as data mining?

Nice quads.

Happy Birthday.
Buy cake or ice cream.
I like coffee ice cream.

It's obvious it won't do anything, even to me who pays no attention to the local news or culture.
And I don't have much motivation to study.

why does nhentai tag trap as tomgirl
why does nhentai have dickgirl on male but no dickgirl on female tag

making cheesecake on the weekend.

because dickgirl on male is superior
As for the first one… that's just retarded.

Happy birthday, have some Vanilla

exhentai.org/g/749805/020698ff63/
exhentai.org/g/1056683/44cd8f789f/
exhentai.org/g/1060741/fed9746093/

Isn't that just gay sex?

Why are you searching for this gay filth user?

No. Dickgirls are not males.
To be honest I dunno what I'd call it, but there's definitely "some" gayness to it because more than 1 dick is involved, but its not gay sex because a dickgirl is not a boy.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I prefer dickgirl on female. Like the doujin where futa Reimu raped all the girls in EOSD after eating a magical dick shaped mushroom.

They have natural vaginas and breasts they also act extremely female. Except for sex drive they are usually sex maniacs because their female minds cannot handle it.

Nhentai is a temporary solution. We need a new site made with better tags.

The only and best futa tag, futa on futa is mediocre and futa on male is trash

They're literally girls with dicks user, I don't know what to tell you. They're fictional beings so I can't really prove it to you. They think like girls, they have breasts, nipples, hair and bodies like girls (and they are not usually altered by anyone, that's just usually how they're "made"). Its just… in terms of their genitalia, they have a dick either with or instead of a vagina, dunno what's hard to understand about that.
Even the best of human traps leave some kind of clue that they're male, whereas a dickgirl can be utterly indistinguishable from a girl from the navel up. They do not have a male's biology except for one part of their bodies (arguably the most important part, but it is also the only part). You can't call them a boy when they're 95% girl and 5% boy.

Since we're mostly shitposting and some guy asked for it, here it is.

Balls = Gay.

This man is a gentleman of patrician taste.

Happy birthday user.

Mandatory obligation

Ohai. I wondered what ever happened to you.

DID SOMEONE SAY HERESY!?

You guys better be fappin or something.

Happy Birthday user.

If I didn't have commisions on standby, I'd buy you a gift of lewd commisions of your choice on me.

I haven't had ice cream in years. I feel like some now. I want dark chocolate with shredded coconut.

There just isn't enough good porn of the Sororitas.

(checked)
(checked)
That's heresy but I saved it.

tfw vanilla stuff doesn't appeal to me
But even I can recognize this is pretty high quality stuff, thanks lads

KEK

Do you enjoy being wrong?

I am good but thanks for the offer.

This always makes me grin

Nothing makes someone so happy at their birthday than Kougami serenading them with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" in baritone!

arxiv.org/abs/1705.03345

This seems familiar. And it looks like the authors are trying to push a certain narrative that is not supported by their own data, as it seems to indicate that they find that GG accounts were older, had more friends/followers, less angry and half as likely to be suspended compared to the average user.

I can't wait for the inevitbale civil war when trannies take up more and more female positions and push them out

thanks user, i wont stop summoning that meteor

Its already happening, huge push to let trannies into sports and the trannies are demolishing the women.

Its one thing for it to be a close competition, but the trannies are absolutely crushing women at female sports and its only gonna get worse for them.

Is this true? Fresh from 4chan's /a/.

And women, women will not like that and you will see a hard backlash against trannies politically to appease women.

exhentai.org/g/1061897/cda01b1e6b/

Access the link that's on the screencap! Do it! NOW!

They better hurry the fuck up then.

If you read the thread you would see the Anime Expo drama was already posted here.

I have a feeling in the next few years TERFs are going to get more popular if this keeps up.

Thread: archive.is/dvmsp

archive.is/T8Fs6
anime-expo.org/anime-expospja-investigated-concerns-complaints/

You mean cuckchan /a/ doesn't care about the cancer killing anime because they're all commiesub cuntlickers? And that story is about some girl who makes porn drawings of some dark shit, child abuse, incest, sexual violence. Some anime-expo bitch got triggered and had a lengthy "discussion" with her in twitter, then followed her account and other links to gather "evidence" that she's a danger to the expo, got banned or some shit while the anime-expo employee also "quietly" stepped down, and if you got that from browsing cuckchan, get the fuck out of here.

I think its going to be a combo of teams wanting to win at all costs under the guise of political correctness.

Yes, keep sending people our way because you don't want to deal with the actual cancer of rich hipsters infesting your communities and turning it against you.

At least they acknowledged that the volunteer fucked up.

Why are you so triggered though?

They will grow, and I will kick the feminist trannies in their gaping wound saying "you really trusted women, the ones who told you that you were evil because you were a boy, who used you for brownie points, who think you are freaks more than mike pence? You got what you deserve, live in pain you are still a male, and that will never, NEVER change that no matter how much surgery you get, poisons you take, brainwashing you recieve."

Anime is safe since Japan doesn't care about any of that and neither /a/'s from both sides really go to cons or interact with the mostly irrelevant western anime community. Ignoring their cries does indeed help, you all should try it some time..

What about his post screamed "triggered" to you? Is it because he cursed at your favorite board?

The titans of yesterday folks; once feared by all now lazier than blob and more limp wristed than fish.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot, remember to screencap all of this and show it to your goon hugbox

This only works with some forms of cancer, doing it with al of them will just end up with your terminally ill.

8ch is kind of infested by redditors, aren't you the retards who have a subreddit called kotaku action or some shit?

You might say that

Gamers defeated the Final Boss of the Internet, and in so doing became the new one.

PDF here

Sections
Abstract
1. Intro
2. Related work
3. Dataset
-3.1 Data Collection
-3.2 Preprocessing
4. Comparing Gamergatoers with typical users
-4.1 Emotional characteristics of Gamergaters
-4.2 Activity characteristics of Gamergaters
5.Suspension of Gamergate accounts by twitter
-5.1 Status of Gamergate accounts by twitter
-5.2 Who is suspended and who is deleted?
-5.3 Who should be suspended
-5.4 Emulating the suspension engine
6. Discussion and Conclusion
7. Acknoledgement
References

That is kinda cool. Ants react to sound vibrations?

Yeah, well, maybe if you weren't a shut-in NEET, you would see why these people butting in and trying to actively gatekeep would be a problem.

it's fake you nigger

Wew lad. Might want to tone the edge down a tad.>Anime is safe since Japan doesn't care about any of that and neither /a/'s from both sides really go to cons or interact with the mostly irrelevant western anime community. Ignoring their cries does indeed help, you all should try it some time.

KIA doesn't come to this site often. this is evident because if they did. There wouldn't be such a distinct different of opinion between these threads and there.

archive.is/DeECW

Nice job projecting. Keep sending those emails and arguing with sjws on twitter mate, I'm sure you'll be remembered for generations to come.

None of what I said was a lie, and feminist trannies need to know that they fucked up.

Of course the shill only responds to posts he deems "triggered", filter the derailing faggot and move on.

Don't say it's safe until the Olympics is over

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the suggestion to try to sniff out the sad panda guy.

Surely all that pushing for diversity in japan right now is now worrying at all, nope.

Yes because that sure worked out for everything to boil over to the point where gamergate happened in the first place? Apathy is the very reason we're in this shitshow now.

t. cuckchan

Also the study's data is from June and August 2016

>These users demonstrate the highest activity in comparison to other users (deleted or suspended). Overall, such deleted users exhibit signs distress, fear, and sadness, and have probably showed these emotions through their high posting activity flled with anger, reduced joy, and negative sentiment. We also found that such users have small social ego-networks, which may have been unsupportive or too small to help them deal with aggressive attacks by other GGers before deleting their account.

And this is why the war against the cancerfags was so fucking necessary.

The term normalfag really does apply here, this shit is so commonplace in online game that not being called a faggot in any lobby is cause for worry.

Oh my god, they're honestly still trying to draw a non-existent connection between video game violence and "misogyny."

Their Greatest mistake, going againts something that cannot be Shamed

Well, you are the one using reddit spacing.

Jesus Christ, this is a hitpiece on the industry as a whole.

Holla Forums sux
give me (You)s

This shit didn't work the other times you tried it goon.

Last reply I'm gonna give ya. But if we are all losers wouldn't coming into this thread and arguing with us make you an even bigger one?

Ya got me

Fucking cancer
twitter.com/ynakamura56/with_replies
twitter.com/luluyilun?lang=en

The other thing I love is that they try to imply that Russians are hated on for no reason. As if they're not the biggest faction of hackers after BRs. Seriously, I've lost count of how many GTA Online lobbies I went into where it had mega payouts and descriptions in Cyrillic lettering.

Dig into their connections and the articles that they previously wrote in relation to the matter. I do smell a bigger fish that's swimming on the horizon.

Yeah it's apparently the final version of the study or something

wew lad

Jesus, they're still shilling her in that doomberg article archive.is/WuVzg

Full of fucking cancer, they shill their not-corrupt Chink and Nip companies and personalities that have fucked over a lot of people, follows the narrative, written a lot of shit, regurgitates the same garbage we've seen everywhere that these SJWs do but in a minimal way that doesn't scream insane ideologue, tl;dr they're fucking trash "experts" that are mostly corrupt

I mean technically now we are the establishment with Trumpu in there

This is a funny one.

You completely missed the point. He's advocating against it. If you can't understand that, you're mentally challenged.

Trump is not on our enemies side, but like all politicians must be watched like a hawk.

People are seemingly sperging about Trump much more than normal.

Anything happen recently?

He shanked Comey.

Oh, I meant aside from that.

Fired the FBI director leading the usual lot to lose their shit and go screaming ITS CAUSE MUH RUSSIA.

Keep in mind even the left wanted him gone and Hillary pointed directly at him for losing her the election but sicne MUH TRUMP its bad now.

Could be the watergate comparisons

He was on colbert's hsow and made colbert look like a homophobe.

Took more some mental notes down regarding design techniques. First pic was something I saw related to shoes & the second related more to sales.

Holla Forums has got that under control user
I had to resist the urge to make the joke of him not being a politician :^(

Implying.

Stop blog posting you faggot.
Happy birthday.

Not those buns, these buns

Impossible. Reimu's too poor to have those type of buns.

Oh god. There goes my newly acquired bread fetish again.

archive.is/xB3xG

Gender baiting articles must rake in some serious money. It's the only explanation.

>hey, remember that movie you really like? FUCK THAT MOVIE!

>Hey, remember that ANYTHING you really like? FUCK ALL OF IT, SHITLORD!

And yet they wonder why everyone hates them and is trying to destroy them.

So, what do we do about the other bread, it's still there and badly made?

It's locked for a reason, genius

We rape it into a coma, not witnesses.

Ded

Hmmm I wonder who this is.

Memory Eternal

Don't associate a decent show with shitchan.

Anime is safe because the Anime industry has a nearly non-existent indie counterpart and a much healthier relationship with their fans in comparison to the Western video games industry, where that relationship has been void ever since Dorito Pope and Gamer Entitlement. I know you guys give /a/ shit for not wanting to lift a finger about whatever meta issue surrounds anime this week, but to compare our situation with vidya directly to anime is like comparing the pleasure felt between a Sunday morning blowjob and a caramel enema.

It's impossible to build a healthy relationship between consumers and anybody over here because most publishers/devs have picked up a nice habit of pissing a broken game on your stupid fucking face for $60 and call you entitled for not liking it, and if you turn to indies, you're greeted with Shaniqua the Silicone Queen's shoddy Twine text adventure masquerading as a game just like ">she" masquerades in a dress at night before shaving his fucking 5 o'clock shadow and sending pictures of his boimanko over to his Bay Area welfare cucks on patreon. Do you even realize how irregular and fucking weird half the shit that goes on over here is? That's why the reaction (GG) was unprecedentedly strong when our situation hit terminal velocity and the bullets started raining down over everyone's rainbow colored fucking heads.

The only fucking thing consumers share with the other components of this industry is utter, mutual contempt and disdain. The factors that let this happen in Vidya aren't present in Anime (over in Japan anyway, Western weebs and localization houses are different), and if they were, at the very fucking least, the unifying anodyne to all of it would be the fact that we all love choking the goose to a big tittied, bubbly assed, wide hipped, puffy manko anime girl.

And you're damn right I'm fucking mad. All Japs wanna do is watch their waifus shake their little pussies. They can at least have their wish. I wanted to play video games but I have to get called a misogynist heteronormative cis white male xenophobe trans-holocauster first.

I'm just saying this one shill always uses it when he comes here.

PRAISE THE FISH LORD

My issue with /a/ is that they don't understand that while not under the same pressure we have, there is still a huge movement to gate keep what they like just look at the official and unofficial streams of weebdom here.

The vidya industry still largely sucks, IMO.

For me the staples of my hobby were JRPGs and pre-Halo console first-person shooters, with the occasional action game mixed in. There are no more Grandias, Final Fantasy 5s, or Perfect Darks. These things have been abandoned on the wayside by an industry, duped from without and corrupted from within, that would rather spend their efforts chasing after the "whore's gold" of the non-existent social justice "majority" because it really gives their miserable, emasculated egos a sense of delusional meaning and they think if they build it hard enough, they will come.

But at the end of the road they're doing this because its what they want. It satisfies their ideology and gets their tiny little shells of self worth a pat on the ass from their comrades. And like that little game you play with yourself where you already know instinctively what you're going to do but have to think retroactively and justify it with something more, they come up with every new delusion in support of their madness. Because if even one scale of their armor is broken and they acknowledge it, they know they'll find themselves naked and have to admit that they, their ideas, and the industry they've co-opted are worth exactly fucking nothing.

I want to cause them pain. There is no justice, only punishment. When they've suffered enough to abandon the industry, undoubtedly salting the Earth in their wake, then gamers, together with what remains of the good gaming industry in Japan, will rebuild it.

Already posted here earlier even before /a/ did, scroll up:

I can't understand because they've been blinded by the said gatekeepers, who have already infiltrated and entrenched into the community. Same deal with the Magic: The Gathering ccg community.

Fixed

sauce?
also post more

Acid, just to be clear from previous thread, I asked about your take from the ESRB because while it's possible to get their documents, I asked because these two documents in particular say about being "Not intended for public view" & signing an NDA

Magic is beyond redemption because the Cancer has infected the sole creators themselves. Magic, being a singular product produced by a monopolistic company, can not be saved by any action that contradicts its creators vision. If the vision itself is cancerous, then the community that draws from their tainted well is powerless. The only option is to leave, and further surrender.

"There are fortresses that can not be taken." -Sun Tzu

Don't remind me Christ. I love when pozzed /a/nons come here saying we should ignore the cancer this the reason why things simply;y get worse.

Source?

What is this? I must know.

That's similar to the wording used on some sensitive law enforcement documents that says "Restricted - Not for public disclosure."

It is a statement of intent, but is not legally binding as I understand it. We have no contract with the ESA to violate.

Post that document with the login info and let me read it real quick, would you?

Wait until the Olympics comes around. Though then again, it would be very stupid of moonland to fuck up their bread and butter.

Granted, stop-motion is cool, but fuck, I really hate the status of western animation, and the fact that pursuing an animator career is just a death sentence.

I don't know what's more distressing: the idea that these people are still blindingly propping up a clearly false narrative that never had legs to stand on, or the idea that they've fallen prey to their own psyop

And its glorious!

How would someone even go about making a card game?

Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome a.k.a. Demonstrating!? Screw this!.

mangavas.com/chapter/hi_no_maru_gaisen_otome/chapter_1

This?

Sounds like something a Russian trial run would say, tbh fam.

Movie looks pretty cool, and very promising.

Really need to get into watching that puppet show.

Until they're openly armed and attempting to kill everyone, it's more hilarious than distressing.
Even then, if by some fucking miracle they managed to turn the entirety of the west and east coasts into blasted wasteland, they still have to somehow manage to survive out in the midwest where they have to tangle with bushmen.
It'll be like Vietnam all over again and they'll start cannibalizing themselves, again.

You know, I actually game up with a scheme for a card game once. I even had a friend who ran a local game store interested in backing me on it. I called it WarJam.

The basic premise was taking armies from around the world and throughout modern history as unique decks. So you could play as the 1960's US Army versus France from the Napoleonic wars or the Russians from WW1. Or play the Nazi Wehrmacht against the modern day Russian Federation. Things like that.

It borrowed the idea of location cards making up a "game board" like Star Wars, and had things like equippable weapon cards and pilotable vehicles. You won the game by capturing the opponent's "base" - the starting location card for their deck, kinda like Advanced Wars. I had it all planned out and even made some sample decks, hand-written on index cards. People loved it.

It was just a few weeks after this that my buddy's wife got injured in a wreck and he went into debt. His game store went out of business less than a year later because he got behind on rent right as his lease was up for renewal. That place was my home away from home and everyone who worked there was a good friend, and I've never really found anywhere to replace it.

It fucking hurts user.

The rules and gameplay isn't the problem, the biggest hurdle is the marketing.
I remember this one time a big time MTG Pro Player & an WotC employee in R&D left the game to push their own card game (I think it was Brian Kibler and the tcg was Ascension, the religious themed ccg). Needless to say, they were buried alive under Hasbro's marketing war machine.

Season 2 when?
…ah, nuts, I must've deleted my thunderboltfantasy.webm clips. Webm bombing the thread averted.

Yeah, there's nothing in that pdf stating the information is confidential either.

I think we're in the clear, or at least, in a gray enough area that nobody can complain if the information gets wikileak'd by us. What are they gonna do, send a nasty email to [email protected]/* */?

This is on Jewflix. Is it not shit?

Oh god, I don't play CCG but my dad and many of his friends love M:TG. What's wrong with it?

Buckle up, because after I go take a piss I'm going to barf autism all over you.

All right. I was also wondering too because as previously discussed when the OC was being made whether or not to make that move of publishing rating fees to tie in as one of the parts for "Who do you trust more?" or if it would prematurely end the OP or discussion because SJWs would try to spin the thing as "Ahh, you leaked stuff off of a publisher only website! Gamergate's a Russian Psyops!"

Anyone but a namefag answer my question.

Sounds kinky

That sounds like a lot of fun.
Sorry about you losing a home away from home though, that shit sucks hard and I know exactly what that feels like.
I've been tossing around an idea for a card game but every time I try to flesh it out it doesn't really work out well.

Read >>>/gamergatehq/327982
Come back when you're done.

Having written incest cuckolding fanfics of people's waifus on halfchan to piss people off I am very tempted to write something fucking foul and end it to this person.
archive.is/uypuN

Oh come on. I'd laugh like a madman if someone tried to write a fanfiction of something & it ended up more like The Room

Not that nigress again, but go on user, make sure you write it with Not-Gita Jackson original character getting cucked by both Hanzo and Genji, not in the yaoi fujoshit way.

Hilariously ironic.
Much as I hate what Blizzard has done as of late and is doing as of late, seeing a fandom turn to full tumblr and ruin a game that isn't THAT bad for a lot of people is kind of a shame; maybe in OW's case it needs to take a hit though; Blunderfail and Supernatural have suffered serious blows that will never heal thanks to these fucks, I wonder what OW will look like considering their community is already fairly mediocre.

Normalfag, the article. Shipping autism is cancer that ruins many fandoms but it is a part of fandoms all the same and is not shocking or out of place in the slightest when hey appear. Why the fuck are they making an article about dumb ships? Must be a slow day.

So I'm still catching up on this a bit myself, but here's the gist of it:

As far as I know the first SJW-related stink in Magic was over the art of "Triumph of Ferocity" several years ago. Showing a big, burly, crazy guy about to curb-stomp the woman who just cursed him got branded as "misogynistic" and Wizards fell all over themselves to cave in to complaints. Once SJWs smelled blood in the water, they never let go of WotC's oysters since.

Now card art gets censored for being "too sexy." They police what playmats and sleeves you can use. Guys have been thrown out of tournaments for misgendering trannies, and half the major magic fan community is now ruled by SJWs because Wizards welcomes their entryism under the guise of "diversity." SJWs also write the official Magic storylines now, including random gays and lesbians and trannies like Alesha Who Smiles at Death. Narset is canon autistic, just to get some more retard points. Every set has to have multiple STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN who can't shut up or stop showing off how STRONK AND INDEPENDENT they are, except when they pause to show a moment of weakness in their transgendered otherkin lover's arms. And Mark Rosewater himself has been chugging the Kool-Aid and pissing it back down onto the lower level staff at Wizards for a couple of years.

The whole thing is unbelievably pozzed. Commander is really the last vestige left, because you don't have to deal with the massive SJW Handbook judges use at tournaments and you can play with old cards and not give WotC any sheckles.

Is incest wrong?

I was going to go with some brotherly rape or something. Not sure. Maybe get the monkey up in there.

Mine involved your dad turning your wife and daughter into his sex slaves and making your daughter suck you off so you're forced to cum watching him impregnate your wife

The tumblr horseshit is annoying because my lady badgered me into buying it to play with her. I only play characters who I actually like thematically and mechanically, though. So I play the cowboy, the monk robot, and the big german guy with the hammer, mostly. Usually one of the first two.

The only thing worse than shipping autism is being so invested in it that certain ships actually upset you.
low-effort, no real research needed, easy clicks.

Sjwism cucked the game up hard.

Oh boy they'd slit their wrist if they went on /monster/

Part and parcel of what is entirely wrong with the hipster cliques these days as they'll keep trying and breaking down things until they feel truly satisfied with the world but they'll never grow to understand that satisfaction comes from within first until it's too late.

This is like that article where they pretended to be shocked by the existence of Tifa porn.

Not between consenting adults (or minors of similar ages who are just experimenting).

Gilda and vivian are not related
reported

inseki doesn't count

People like you make me sick.

I don't see a stamp on there.

There's nothing wrong with making tender love to your cousin.

But that concept is not even new, it's a common and cancerous fanwank in fandoms.

Shelbyvillains get out

I can't help it if she was hot and willing, man. If she wasn't married I'd still be trying to get some.

I need an archive just for a chuckle.

You know, Danielle and Freya are the only pure blooded h8chan aryan tans. Vivian and Holla Forums have the soul of h8chan but have cuckchan ancestry. Gilda is just garbage tier, Ebola-contracting Reddit blood

exhentai.org/s/111a680a93/606683-1

I'm not supporting incest, but one thing about the debate really bothers me.

Everyone always fucking forgets their high-school genetics classes when they talk about it. Remember the rules of 4?

When you incest, there are 3 possible combinations of DNA that can result. Each parent has both dominant genes and recessive genes.

>One parent's recessive genes combines with the other parent's recessive genes. Only possible from incest. This is where the banjo-playing applesauce eating, Obama-voting mouthbreather retard stereotype comes from. 1/4 chance.

This is why genetic diversity tends to explode right after extinction events. Incest happens in nature due to a lack of options, and the recessive retards die off while the normal offspring live, but are quickly out-moded by the Supermen.

Shipping is literally older than the Internet. Lonely cat ladies were shipping Kirk and Spock from the original Star Trek in direct-mail fanzines back in the '60s. It's inconceivable that they haven't at least heard of it.

All I have is this picture making fun of it.

There's nothing wrong with inseki, it's just not real incest.

What about Amane?

Who cares about the origin, honestly? Coincidentally, Freya and Danielle are pretty bland.

Another pure blooded h8chan goddess. I'd definitely punch her in the pussy and slap those titties. Holla Forums blood creates some beautiful children

Japanese are honorary Aryans

Don't make me post pictures of Charles II at you.

I want to get fucked by Amane

How about Ammit-chan and Nate?

Actually while I'm here
nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/
REEEEE I BOUGHT MURAMASA ON RELEASE AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PLAY IT ON MY PC NATIVELY AND MAYBE WITH THAT EXTRA VITA CONTENT REEEEEEEE

Metaphorically who?

These things take time, user. They are new to this pii shii thing and have absolutely no idea. Let them some time in order to learn and make great ports.

I can't believe Japanese are making better Sci-fi than fucking west as well, CGI and homoerotic subtext be damned, it's actually good.

I don't expect them to have the ports ready, but an update would have been nice. Like "Yeah we've started working on porting these over" or "We don't really have the resources right now so it's going to be a while" or something.

If Dragons Crown comes on PC, that might be the one thing that would make me go back to wangblows for gaming.

What, you don't think John Chu deserved a Hugo Award for his stupid-ass story about magic water that falls on you whenever you tell a lie?

Nips have beeng making good sci fi for, at least a long while by now.
Yes, and look at how much those two have japs, and eastern aesthetics and ideas in them. Fug I can't even trust most current day western assholes to do a raygun space opera soft cheese sci fi right anymore. WIthout it having it be 'force awakens' level of bullshit.

All they had to do was not go full retard with Expanded Universe & declare it "Non-Canon"

Also the dig on Sad panda has caused some salt hasn't it?

I hope them port all of them.

Jar Jar Abrams ruined Star Wars and Star Trek, not mention Disney gutting the entire EU, goddamn it George, you really had to surrender all the work to a bunch of fucking soulless corporate assholes.

They're not above digging up the EU's corpse and reanimating it with SJW necromancy to make shitty, new Star Wars movies, though. Rogue One was just an insanely shitty, SJWed retelling of the first level of Dark Forces.

I don't want to imagine how they'll fuck up Thrawn

Well, they are already planning to kill Thrawn in the future so the new Grand Admiral who is a fucking nigress btw, gets her time to shine.

Isn't that Han's wife?

This is what George Lucas sold to Disney…assuming they didn't kill off Anakin for whatever reason, the contrast to Vader from that, to the original trilogy, to the prequels, is jarring as fuck.

Why is her foreskin bumpy?

AIDs

Dear fellow anons,

I want to thank you for the experience you've given me over the past few months. It has been a rewarding time to feel like I'm part of something bigger, but I wish to inform that I cannot participate in futher GG activities for the forseeable future. It has nothing to do with anything any of you have done. The reason I'm making this decision is that I believe my talents can be put to better use in my personal life than anything I can provide at this time. And, when I have better refined those skills and overcome the current hurdles that hinder my life, I hope to return and provide a better service than I am currently capable of. Until that day happens, I wish all of you good luck, urge you to never give up, and keep fighting the good fight.

Sincerely,
The Random Flag user

But I thought AIDS was a degenerate disease unique to the gay community?

You were okay.

sent :^)

We'll always be happy to have you back whenever you need, user. Take a well deserved break.

Uh ok good luck user.

Seems like even western devs are learning. I am waiting for the asshurt by SJWeebs about this.
twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/861969949996318721

good luck user

come and say hi once in a while will ya?

> meforum.org/6683/trevor-noah-islamist-intolerance
(pic from article) lol, wtf Noah. Fucking moral superiority.

I'll believe it when I see it.

DO IT FAGGOT

any news about the new fire emblem?

I need Vidya for the next month or so because I'm moving on the 25th and unsure about the internet situation

Seems like halfchan is pissy about pantsu.nyaa so they are ddosing it and shilling their alternative >>>/a/677852
Cuckchan threads:
archive.fo/xgoJo
archive.fo/6mk2d
archive.fo/gud4N

If this game does not include smashing girls in sleeping bags against a tree, I'm going to be very sad.

Be sure to buy it goy

Adding this to the TD news next thread

If there was ever any evidence /a/ is irredeemable shit.

I have never understood this image.

As if I needed further proof that everything's completely fucked.
I'm still waiting on that second American Civil War turned WW3.

Cuck/a/ is the sjweeb hub its not a shock they attack something they couldn't gate keep.

Happy Birthday, user. I like the trips in your ID.

Before I go get some rest.
Happy B-day.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/school-schaft-moederdag-af-uit-respect-voor-andere-culturen-ba1a963a/&edit-text=

School ends mothersday, because diversity. what would sjw make of this?

Wait a few hours and find out.

Get your shit together Mussles

Val you have no right to call them cucked when France is just as cucked.

Val, did you listen to the song I posted for you in the last thread. It was by Anthrax.

We've spent the past fifteen years telling muslims to fuck off, forbidding them from wearing religious clothes in schools. You'll have to wait a while until you see us go "sorry guize, we're not having this non-muslim fest, it would disturb muslims !"

Apologies hun, didn't notice it.

Yes please explain why France is becoming a 3rd world shite hole?

Because it isn't and that you keep finding anecdotes for it becoming that. Yes there are shitty things happening, but no a few pictures in the shittier parts of Paris or in the subway aren't proof of jack. No, a few articles or videos isn't enough to turn the place into anything. Immigration these days is even lower than it was twenty years ago, and anti-religious principles are even stronger than they used to; moreover, the one candidate that was basically sucking the Muslim Brotherhood's cock in hopes of more votes didn't even reach 6% at our presidential elections.
It's as retarded as claiming that America is nothing but a den of violent niggers after I've visited nothing but Detroit or a BLM demonstration, or that the country's turning into Syria 2.0 because of 9.11.

Val I'm amazed at how in denial you are about France normally I'd laugh and mock you but I pity you. I genuinely feel bad that you just can't see how shit France and Europe is right now.

No one's saying they aren't in a shitty state. My point is, France is nowhere-near the trash that's taking place right now in America; and it's already fighting off harshly the pseudo-intellectuals that go full "muh social justice" here. From justice telling feminist organizations to suck it if a rap song about violence against women offended them, to famous youtubers going "yeah I'm sure that saying some jokes are off-limit after charlie hebdo doesn't make you sound like a jerk", France is at risk, sure, but not going without a fight.

Damn it user. It's just fakku clique being complete SJWs.

Was going to watch it, but her voice gives me cancer. Why exactly do people think she is red pilled now?

Good evening, fags!

Here since I'll be gone I've left the TD news pasta updated for you fags.
The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Seems like halfchan is pissy about pantsu.nyaa so they are ddosing it and shilling their alternative
Cuckchan threads:
archive.fo/xgoJo
archive.fo/6mk2d
archive.fo/gud4N

Any more news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

Is there any reason the first one contains 1000 and the next three contain 100 each, rather than them being equally distributed?

this is good

The Nyaa substitutes are being DDOS'd because halfchan decided pantsu and the other nyaa.si which may or may not have clique involvement should be rivals and turned it onto a DDOS faction war.

I HAVE A DATE IN A FEW HOURS

with your mum

Begone normalfag, you don't belong here

I assume clique attacked first. Therefore entire database of nyaa.si deserve mass delete.

WEAR THE FRILLY DRESS FAGGOT

People are paying woman to play games with them
archive.is/rZipl
This is like total cancer. I honestly think paying a coach is gay too, but this is even worse.

Thanks

Looks like The Donald is putting his foot down on the lugenpress.

Is there a trick to reveal all spoilers at the same time?

On hindsight, this was the next logical step from cleavage streamers.

Its an even more pathetic version of prostitution AKA, the only way I will get laid, but instead of sex you are paying for company. I'd rather pay for sex and ignore most women than the other way around, damn.

Looking at the replies, it looks like even they realize it's being shilled and want pantsu.

I doubt they would be even good. I don't have anybody to play with too, but I won't go that far for this

yeah I think so too. Well first off all they play noobish games, Overwatch and that Dota clone thing, but more importantly, they are woman, and those are usually bad at gaming.

How can I be a normalfag if I'm the Gildafag?

Wow no need to be so damn meanies!

IT WAS AN ADVICE, NOT AN INSULT YOU FAG

Can we ddos their .is site?

They didn't complain about the black card, did they?

Ok, who translated this shit?

anti-gg doesn't like the new laci video at all lol

forgot archive archive.is/l0Fd7

I miss the times when this was a Godfrey Elfwick running gag, in those dim and distant days of 2015.

Add unnecessary drama and mass shit throwing.

You're going to date. Do I need to explain it to you in retardish ?

That was that green one.

>Make the horrible mistake of lurking the R6: Siege subreddit
>All the redditors bitching about the devs delaying the DLC and shitcanning the Polish map in favor of spending three months to fix the fucking game
Christ almighty.

You brought it on yourself.

Is it a date with destiny?

I wonder how much of obesity in America, the third world and other places without UHC can be blamed on the lack of routine checkups. Hypothyroidism is awfully common and can have a massive impact on weight. I would bet a large (lel) percentage of the obese population has it and doesn't know it.

Also kekking at the face on the first white fatty.

I only browse that shit for new emulators info. That's not even that bad If you ignore links to clickbait videos on Jewtube

I have not read it yet, but isn't that part of the plot?

I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to cancer. The politics board is particularly cancer-inducing.

The point is that Yakuza are one of the most nacionalist creatures in the world. They are criminals, sure, but they are criminals loyal to THEIR country.

But isn't being a good anti-racist a good thing in a nation that is anti-racist a national pride?
I'm just assuming what the world is like in that manga.

Just watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Don't you mean white slavers

So Jar Jar ruined Star Wars once again?

Ah, classic sjwism

This is never going to be translated is it?
I have to get off my ass and study more nip.

firing up oven to bake, new bread ready at 700
title: BadApple!! Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=loEnRdvUtP8

That was short name of old Star Wars canon.

< - for you

DO IT YOU MOTHERFUCKER

GUESS WHO'S BACK
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/863027831307067392
archive.is/jMajo

ganbare

Nationalist yakuza are generally well dressed in suits and enamelled spats.
According to the story those punks are zainichi scum who may or may not be Kim's sleeper agents.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Don't forget the gay shit

That part takes place in a town with a lot of gook immigrants.
Maybe they are a bunch of gooks coupled with leftynips.

I watched it yesterday, friend payed for tickets. Was pretty good.

The Manga itself is very right leaning to the point of extreme parody. Its basically Japan did nothing wrong (they try to sideline the comfort women issue) so stop bitching about what we did or how we should act.

This is why we are fucked when the next civil war breaks loose. There is geographical separation of the ideologies like there was during Civil War 1. North, South, east, west. They all have blue. And the blue is the most populated parts.

Yeah but they can't fight for shit or know how to properly shoot a gun.

War is about resources, number of people is just one of them. They are fucked

I'd say it looks pretty bad for them if a war breaks out. The red states are the ones with weapons

What said. Unless they get help from outside, the cities are fucked for food if you get an actual other civil war.

Nah, not really. All the country folk out in the red states produce the food and have guns, so they're fucked.

You have the bulk of Gen Z to back you up.
The regressive left is dying.
Besides, Civil war will not be drawn on the same political lines we see today.
This new conflict of populism and elitism will change the face of political discourse in the uears to come.

Quality of quantity.
I'm sure a vast majority of the blue areas know how to handle themselves in a survival situation compared to the read ones.

Thats pretty funny tbh,I bet these normalfags never played ASSFAGGOTS with Cykas.

Max hue. If #fyrefestival is anything to go by, watchout redstate nazis. :^)

Fuck, I meant red states handle themselves better.
Fucking yanks mixing shit up again.
Where I come from blue parties is generally considered the "right".

True. While the right wing protesters did have the right to march peacefully to protest the actions of the Korean government, they decided to march through a town where the zainichi gooks live, who are "technically" Japanese citizens, instead of going to the Korean embassy who in fact represents the Korean government. So yeah, calling them racists isn't exactly wrong.

Yeah the color code is different depending on where you are on the map. Heh, reading fyre festival debacle still makes me chuckle.

BRING THE BREAD

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

Well, it's complicated, hence when I say
I mean a nation as a whole. Let's say their is a hypothetical civil war between republicans and democrats (probably over rescinding the right to bear arms, but maybe race.) For the sake of argument, let's say we don't know which party controls the government at the time.

The Red:
Has most of the territory
Most of the farmers
The most weapons
The most training of weapons
The sympathies of rank and file soldiers.
The sympathies of rank and file police officers.

The blue has:
All the economic centers
The most population
The entire 'deepstate' (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc)
Many of the military leadership
Many of the police leadership
Control of all old media, and huge slice of new media (cannot underestimate the advantage of communications. Most rural area's still suffer from the digital divide.)
The hard left communism which gives them access to better organization to violence. (Look how antifa can get hundreds of people to riot, within hours of sending a message. The right is just barely starting to get organized on that front. Though it was worth mentioning the right has been able to fuck up antifa with smaller numbers.)
All of the education system (which is useful for propaganda.)

All of this is going to be messy. Let's say a state like Colorado or Idaho goes Red, what are they going to do about the very blue strongholds that are Denver and bosie? What if all the mexicans side with the blue? What will that do all the southwest states?

Not to mention how messed up things are ethnically right now. We have Mexicans in every state, Michigan and Minnesota are turning into Somalia. Idaho is being filled with muslim refugees. I don't see this ending with anything short of ethnic cleansing, or balkanization, and I find both scenarios to be tragic. Forgive, all the news lately has gotten me black pilled.

That was also what George Lucas called Disney on more than one occasion.