Phantasty Star Online 2

The annoying spanish music finally stopped playing. There's a soothing piano music playing in the lobby instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/index.php
arks-layer.com/
qoo-app.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It gets annoying after a month.

No it doesn't you fuck

the game is shit though

Got a couple friends into it, feels good being able to play with people I know. Took some convincing to get them through the signup stage.

The signup stage is the biggest hurdle, so I could relate.

No doubt, and I doubt it'll get better any time soon what with it NEVER EVER coming to the U.S.

Post more op pictures. This is for research reasons

That's just art of a Cast girl the artist plays as.

I would like to see more of this. Preferably with slightly less clothing.

That is a """""""""caseal""""""""""
This is a caseal, more specifically a racaseal

Hopefully the new class would look cool for caseals.

New class, got any info on it?

inb4 auxyposting her nigger kitsune that is kinda fuckable.

I hear rumors for a new class, but nothing on what it is.

They still don't have a R/T Hybrid yet, right? They need to hurry up and make one for idiots like myself that made their first character's Mag with a DEX build on a Bow Braver main setup.

So, how active is the 8ch team? If it's pretty much dead I'll probably just recruit as many of my normalfag friends as I can and form one myself.

deus grazia was fun! thanks for bringing me!

Western release NEVER EVER

Don't get me wrong I like the combat but looking at things that can't be reset without paying money or making a new character got me nervous I'd fuck up and have to redo that I quit
Maybe if I ever get good at the character editor, my last attempt created a monster.

Filtered.

Are you talking about skills or appearance?
Because appearance change tickets are given freely every couple of weeks or so for login rewards.
As for skills well duh it's an MMO, of course you gotta shekel out.
However they also do give out free skill resets every major balance change just like every other MMO as well. That's pretty rare though.

even if there was western release none of the current players would move do you have any idea how much time and money I have invested in my characters like wow no thx

I dunno who "the mafia" is but I am not a part of it sry

the only thing you really can't fix easily without cash is your mag, which, it's A) not super critical if you fuck it up a little and B) easy to not fuck it up (also C) you technically can actually reset it without spending real money, it's just super grind-intensive)

check out the tough guy w

Started the game about a week ago. I'm enjoying it thus far, but I've only really played with the gunner class.

How I wish I could make caseals like that. The more robot/android like, the better in my opinion.

Please kill yourself.

The Casts in PSO1 are pure android while the ones in PSO2 are cyborgs. Lisa still could sexually reproduce since she has her human reproductive parts intact and functional.

ppl been asking for 20 yrs aint happened yet you will have to try harder

gunner is fun! since you like robots, here is a picture of my mecha ranger guy

I imagine it would be a licensing nightmare that no sane company would ever want to deal with with the amount of collaborations done.

That makes sense I suppose, but it's still a shame that male Casts can go full gundam, while the female ones can't.

Don't mind if I do.

GOOD!

this

no wonder it was never released in the west. its pure garbage.

this is not PSO this is a dress up game for weeb losers.

Can I still get the 7th Dragon III stuff or is it FAR too late?

this is the only OST i liked in this shite game

You've got 27 days including today. Should be enough time to get something out of it.

INSTRUCTIONS, NOW. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO.
Also, how's the Vita version of PSO2?

Dailies on the shopping floor from the limited time NPCs Bruno.. Forgot the other NPCs names. I don't know how the vita version plays, only recently got into PSO2 myself, on PC.

Epic.

Gimme your ID number. You're on Ship02, right?

"Expert" block Demise

This is worse than hellblocks, and they have worse gear there. That 13* +35 req on expert blocks is freaking useless if those wielding them are retards.

As much as I enjoy kyasts, your average pso2 players prefers bland lobbydancing slut.

here's your (You)

it was just a fluke user, I have run demise dozens of times on expert blocks and never once seen a run that bad, the worst I ever saw was a single run (recently, admittedly) where we lost the right side tower early and then the left side tower died to apprentice's laser because everyone used AIS too early and no one was collecting gems but me and we had no AIS to break the laser penis

we still won tho.

lisa is best girl

She's also insane.

in her defense, it's not her fault

(You)fags continue to prove that actual arguments are a dying trend.

next-level shitposting tbh

Graphically, it's not god awful, but it's pretty bad with blurry textures and the Vita Vaseline filter heavily applied. Framerate can get pretty bad at times, but it's tolerable for the most part. The biggest issue with the Vita version is that the Vita doesn't have enough buttons to be compatible with the three button combat configuration, which will really gimp you when playing a melee class.

why

some of my (japanese) teammates play in vita for fun and comfy but swap to PC when doing EQs

I do the same thing. The Vita version is great for stuff like slogging through dailies while watching something on TV or checking in on your support partner when you're too far from/too lazy to get on the PC or PS4.

Have you punched a jew yet?

ID number is : 13877062

It's "Player ID Name"

Shimapancey

No I'm giving him a referral when I make my character.

if they removed the weeb shit it would be 10gb

If they removed the weebshit it would cease to exist.

Don't try to understand user. Just shitpost.

Not complaining, just stating a fact.

wish pso1 got a remake. pso2 is puke.

tbh i was agreeing with your awesome post

Stop being tryhard in a casual game, mute.

Solving jap captcha is hard huh.

she is fat now

? whats captcha got to do with sega being xenophobe pedo enablers?

PSO was a grind feast with very little reward.
The only thing i really remember from pso was doing tff runs untill i hit level 200 on all my characters.
Everything else was shit. combat was only slightly enjoyable but got tanked due to the terrible controls.

If you think the orignal was better you are lying to yourself.

While i don't patricularly care for the cosmetics in pso2 or the story for that matter, it did improve the combat and controls compared to the first game.
There are also a lot more quests in the game worth doing as there isn't any completely broken quest like pso's ttf.

remake not remaster you dope.

It's sad that I know who pic related is.

When did anyone say anything about remake or remater?
Your putting context into something that isn't there, maybe you should try a real argument.

Also
Bryan is so self aware and gives so little fucks I just can't help but adore this little jew, fat or not.

Haven't seen pics lately, did the fat at least go to thighs and ass?

nope it looks very bad.

There is a reason trannies retire before mid twenties. He probably should too.
Sage for offtopic.

What the hell are you doing

What I give for a PSO1 remake. It is the inspiration behind .hack// after all. Anyways, PSO1 can still be played on the Ultima server.

PSO2>PSP2>PSO1
Fact.

This though.

How's translation been going for Portable 2 Infinity?

We both know what happens next.

yes, the darkers in that game looked great

I just know that whatever I decide to make, I'll wish I made something else later.

Forgive my typos.

You get 1 or 2 character passes a month plus quite a few of them from events, secret phrases and other shit, even people with multiple characters that they edit have more passes than they need. The only thing you need to worry about is not to fuck up your mag (too much) as reversing it is costly=easier to buy new one with cash, everything else can be fixed without cash. Really, PSO2 has probably the best f2p system among MMOs.

I'll forgive you if you tell me who to model my character after.

Good to know. I take it I can transfer clothes between my characters without hassle?

An Elin from Tera.

Anything but not another goddamn loli. 99% of players you meet in game are lolies.

Yes

Kill yourself.

I'd be an ara or some Guts-tier badass, but if I'm gonna shoot shit, I play as a loli. That's just how I roll. Good to know on clothes though.

I tried to go with an older sister type bouncer with short hair and some sunglasses but the boobs look weird though

NEVER EVER

Every time I post this, someone always responds by saying the translation is "90% done." The translation has been "90% done" for every year since Infinity's release.

So, mind sending me a team invite, This is the only one I've recently gotten and I have a sneaking suspicion it's not you guys. For reference I'm

high-resolution PNGs make large files, user

MUH DICK

At least we're finally getting Mother Cluster outfits.

You need to fuck off back to /vg/ already.

We go through this with every raid boss. The game is clearly targeted toward a casual audience, and casuals will instantly drop a game if there's even a remote chance at failure.

I swear the heads glitching out was always a thing. The pre-nerf EQ was reasonably hard, given you were on expert blocks. According to the previous PSO2 Station, the clear rate for expert blocks was 4 times that of XH blocks. Assuming the clear rate for expert blocks was 100%, a player on an XH block would have a ~31% chance of clearing it with one retry. That said, the damage nerf was completely unnecessary, because even Mother has attacks that can kill an off-guard player easily.

5 years on, this game needs to perish already. What is it that you like that makes you hold onto this game? I assume the majority players are new with >200 hours played.

I can't stand the restrictions, not being able to lvl past 40 for 3+ years. "New map after a half year" x 10 times, "New npc with x kill quest in new map"x10, muh daily quest grind for money, muh weekly money TACO, muh revamped wep/armor Upgrade system version 3.0, its all fucking time sinks. These things need to die. This is not what makes a game worthy of being timeless, something you can come back to after 4 years.

The only thing that makes one keep coming back to pso2 is the cosmetic consumerist mindset. "Is my new Anime character in the shop?" "What new outfit can I dress my Robot/Waifu with?" "Gee i've done a hundred TACO's, now I have 35 million, time to spend it on a hundred attachments."

The only other aspect that might make you come back is the combat mechanics. So you can have freedom of movement in a 150 ping server and hit mobs with your mouse, congrats. Oh? Materials gained from bosses to grind for that new 13* weapon? Congrats, you are another cog in a 12 man party and your weapon might do 10% more damage than a 12* weapon, but it took you 5 weeks to get, so its worth it, right? Yea, you have to lie to yourself.

Rip it all away and you have just another quest-dungeon-boss-linear game that manages to isolate yourself from the server's populace via a nice social circle in a guild. It just does it slightly better than other MMO's, because 1. It rides off of PSO1's back 2. Has anime girls that you can dress up 3. Has flashy combat.

actually, all this game has going for it is dress up anime girls.
PSO2 players always shit talk PSO1 even if they never played it.

This mindset can just fuck right off. Just because you hop back in for an hour and don't notice all the subtle differences that make a big change in gameplay doesn't mean the game isn't advancing.

For example, a single PA type 0 can change the entire playstyle of a weapon, a single ring can revamp it entirely or make a useless weapon viable, and I bet you can't even name a single one out of the many they've introduced lately.

People can play the game differently from the way you just put your nose to the grinder all day and while you don't need to accept that you do need to fuck off with that mindset.

He mentions level 40 being cap for three years. I don't think this was the case for three months You can ignore him pretty safely.

never enough ara.

Oh was it 50 or 55 then? Wow what a big difference. So when are you gunna hit 200? Oh what? The game isn't designed to have a true endgame.

I played PSO1 recently and it was fucking shit.
You have one normal 3-hit attack and one heavy 3-hit attack that looks exactly like normal attack but slower. Repeat for a bunch of weapons. Ranged weapons shoot and magic weapons magic.
That's your entire combat system. And there is nothing beside combat system.
Fucking diablo 1 is infinitely more complex than that.

From what I've seen so far, PSO1 had better atmosphere and music, it offered a better single player experience for those who couldn't play online or preferred to do things solo. Difference between characters was also much greater without sacrificing viability with mags (different builds , photon blasts, easier to get multiple mags), race/class (A RAcast and RAmarl played much differently from each other due to different stats and being able to use techniques/traps), and character ID's (Determines what kind of rare items you can obtain) so even the name you gave them ended up mattering. Combat is simple and slow relying more on correct positioning in small cramped areas with multiple opponents slowly closing in.

PSO2 has a much greater character customization and more classes to choose from. Mags are typically built in only one way however (Pour every level onto one type of attack) and obtaining multiple mags requires actual cash. The gameplay itself is much more active and encourages a much more aggressive style of play (While not getting hit of course) in an open field with a wider degree of freedom in movement. Difference between race/class exists, but you can still make a cast force work well enough with the right gear. Subclassing exists, offering more shit to play with if you don't mind leveling up another class.

So I guess it depends on what you want out of a game. Both have enough customization to make your own unique snowflake without making them useless and both have grinding out the ass (PSO2 even more so). Only real major differences I can think of is that PSO1 is slower, not as weeb, and offers a better single player experience while PSO2 weebs it up and focuses more on the MMO parts with action gameplay.

anyone have the download guide on hand? I've been meaning to get into this for a while

arks-layer.com/index.php

All I ever see of this game are screenshots of characters, but what do you actually do in it?
Of MMOs I've only played WoW (TBC to Wrath) for a few years, so it would be nice if someone could compare it to that.

You run around killing shit like in any MMO. Unlike WoW, there is no cooldown on attacks- everything costs stamina (which recovers naturally), so it's up to you to decide what moves to use and how often. Dodging/blocking is not stat-based: if you don't want to get hit, get out of the way. It's an action MMO versus the skillbar and cooldown style of MMO.

I think an easier comparison would be something like God Eater, WarFrame, or Monster Hunter since those are more similar (sitting in a lobby until you wanna do a mission, then squad up with up to three other guys and fuck shit up).

I'd argue that of the three I listed though, it's most-similar to God Eater.

It's DMC Online Edition.
You kill shit while looking cool/lewd/ridiculous as fuck.

Can you even jump in god eater?

Yes, you can also double-jump.

Fair enough then.
Toukiden 2 can also be compared to PSO2, even though I found it too sluggish for my tastes.

If the combat was too slow, you might like God Eater more.

Fair enough.
Is there something similar to WoW's raids and dungeon progression?
Can you fight other players?

Yes.
No idea what is dungeon progression.
Yes.

You fight bosses so you could get better gear so you could fight tougher bosses to get even better gear to kill even stronger bosses.
It's a retarded system, but it keeps a group around and gives you something to do.

Nice trips.
Kinda? I mean the entire game is like that, no? There are different modes and types of quests/missions, so I bet at least one is similar to what you're asking for.
XQ maybe? I never played wow, so yeah, I'm a bit at a loss.

most of these different modes have difficulty settings that give you better loot and xp, but you gotta fight the same bosses most of the time.

Well that's online/grinding aspect.
If you only play for story I don't think you fight any given boss more than once or twice.
Except Vergil Persona.

Sort of. Like any online game, you're going to be grinding the latest raid until a new one that gives better gear comes out, so in that sense, yes. However, the game is designed to speed new players to endgame as fast as is humanly possible. You can now outright buy gear that used to be locked behind the latest raid of that time, so previous raid content will mostly only be useful for experience and shits and giggles.

Yes, but not in the "I'm max level with the best PvP gear. Time to camp the exit of the safe zone where new players first enter the game and gank" way. You go to a special lobby that temporarily removes your gear and gives you a special class not found in the main content, and you can enter instanced arena fights from there. This is to put you on equal footing with other players and so that Sega doesn't have to deal with the nightmare that would be balancing existing classes for PvP.

All right then.
I'll try it out.

Thanks.

That's how humanity invented computers and electricity mate, that's a good thing.

has everyone beaten phaleg? I finally beat her S-rank even woo!

yes, the heads glitching out was always a thing

this tbh we won't miss you

but user I'm from lilipa
li li~!

mostly true although elder, loser, PD, and mom all have 14* drop chance now ……… technically w

And yet it overlooks the actual lesson that was meant to be learned. This is just taking the lazy way out and refusing to acknowledge the natural way things are meant to work.

If crows and magpies were given a method to grow their brain mass they would psychokinetically assemble bio quantum computers that would support true-AI. You know it to be true.

They have more emotion than some humans, too.

There's a difference in circumventing arbitrary limitation when you are capable or incompetent. The baby isn't faced with an impossible task, yet it chose to circumvent the puzzle because it was only interested in getting the piece in the container and not in the solution. We also don't know that crows wouldn't do the exact same if they have the physiology to support such mechanical operations.

I'm too lazy to run characters through the story so I can use builds that can cheese the fight.

It's pretty poorly balanced overall too imo, since SU can fight with no downsides at all, healing is nerfed for no reason, there's no time to even buff/stance up during the fight, and so on.

Then again, it was probably a fight that was intended to make the players cheese it to beat it.

It's a check to see if you have automate and iron will maxed. That's Sega's idea of challenge.

Iron will yes, automate no. The healing nerf makes automate entirely useless.

You didn't even try the fight did you.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: best character customization in the industry.

Nigga please, you can't even assign accessories to different limbs and character states.
It's nowhere near Way of The Samurai 3-4 levels.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you can't transform into a car in WOTS so let's just call it even.

Wow seems like you played endgame. PSO1 was all about the special attack, which you never mentioned. This is what made the game have combat depth. Low dark resist enemies spawn, use a Hell weapon with hit% and it will kill enemies in one hit, use an Arrest weapon to paralyze an enemy or multiples, frozen shooter/snow queen to freeze a line of enemies, or a wep to confuse, etc. Or use freeze traps with a gun if you are a CAST for instant freeze. And Zalure to lower enemy defense. Game was all about status ailments and mitigation.

And if you have a rare weapon like tsumikiri J-Sword you use your PB blast to do an aoe special attack, or Dark Flow sword for the wide range hit.

No, there are no incentives to team up with a good party and kill a tough boss. All drops are random, and you will pick up the wrong weapon which you can never trade to others thanks to premium locks. The only time to fight a good boss and get the rare flavor of wep for the season is to wait for the daily/weekly Emergency Quest where you just kill the boss once and hope for a >.01% drop rate of the weapon you want, or take its stupid crystals and get x99x10 of whatever to get the ugly version of a decent weapon. No "dungeon progression" you just replay a field you want (picking perspective difficulty of your level, hard/very hard) and if a boss drops something you want, farm it for days because .1% drop rate. If you have (((rare boosters))) use it.

I won't miss you either, weebcuck. I played it in beta early 2012, it is now 2017.

Heh.

Yea, there aren't. Killing a boss in a shorter time span to get more rare stone drops (like falz EQ's) doesn't count. And cycling through bosses to get more drop chances doesn't count either. And someone mentioned the word "Raid" earlier. No such thing exists here, you do not join multiple parties to form a raid team (12 man mp maps don't count, I'm talking 24-36).

I hope this does something to slow the flow of shitters into the expert blocks, but 12 star units are fairly easy to get.

Oh right I forgot, you need to slog through 60 hours of boredom and shit controls to get to the fun parts.

How do you compare a finished game like PSO1/PSOBB to a Work In Progress game like PSO2? Do you want to compare PSO1 with PSO2 version 2013? Or version 2015? Or version 2017?

Did you not play PSO2 version 2012-2014? You had to spend atleast 100 hours to get to max level (~50-60). Hard to Very Hard was a slog in itself, terrible exp. Repeat kill X quests / obtain X item from Y mob quests are repetitive for exp, and drain your money if you buy the materials (and material quests can only be done once a day/week or whatever).

Summary
And no, PSO1 actually could take 2-4 hours to go from lvl 1 to lvl 80, I could power level you, which doesn't work in pso2. Once you get to Ult and spam CCA you can go from lvl 100-150 in a matter of 3 hours, and at 150 you are pretty much endgame, depending on private server. When you get to the meaty details my argument holds true, you can get to endgame relatively fast (in comparison to PSO2), and you actually have weapon choice / situational combat.

Stop being a shitter and go make Phantasty Star Online 1 thread already.

I think with 2017 PSO2 they finally accepted that the game is an arcadey action-RPG with dressup capabilities. They abandoned the original model of 2013 which was a failed attempt at bridging PSO1 with modern eastern MMO style. I'm glad though because they're no longer pretending it's the long awaited sequel to PSO1. Now it can focus on refinding the grind and arcade action. The recent overhaul of the weapon skill palette cemented that and now everything is on the table. In 1-2 years it will probably be an even more different game from v2013.

the cost of 40% triboost.

You too huh.

Are you still alive?

7th Dragon III stuff has been out of print since forever, it seems. Also this is awful, hope you enjoy anything you got unlocked from the referral thing though.

Even if we get it by some miracle, expect that will well never ever get any of the anime collaboration stuff like the fate costumes etc.

At this point they should just pull a granblue fantasy and add an english language option to the Japanese client and enable foreign credit cards.

You already have english option and can use any cards or whatever payment options compatible with jewgle wallet.
You want official sega stamp or what? You already have everything you're asking for.

I mean an official English professional translation. The fan translation is nice and all but there is still god chunks of untranslated text.
Also if you ever need support from Sega you are SOL unless you speak moon.

Wait you mean they accept foreign credit cards now? Last time i tried to use my mastercard it got rejected.
Also no fucking clue what jewgle is supposed to be. Some paypal clone?

T-Thanks sega.

Do you think Sega wants another failure like the SEA version?

Gee, i wonder why the west will never get this game.

The PSO2 mobile app, PSO2es, runs on both Google Android and Apple iPhones. You can buy PSO2 cash, "Arks Cash", in PSO2es and then use it in PSO2 normally. When buying things in the Android app, it goes through Google Wallet which will accept any credit card regardless of location.

This only works with the Android version of PSO2es for some reason. Sega won't let you transfer Arks Cash from the iPhone PSO2es to PSO2. Could be related to the iPhone store money or something.

And as far as the translation goes, the translation team finally implemented some improved translation patch called the Raiser System which doesn't require overwriting official files and apparently makes translating text easier as it stores all the untranslated text in one place or something. So smaller stuff has been getting translated more often where before they would only do it in big chunks at a time. Furthermore, the translation is going to go open source soon, so that should further improve things.

Granblue Fantasy has literally the same thing with licensed stuff and they sidestep the licensing nightmare by just adding english support to their Japanese client and accepting foreign credit credits so they can rake in the the cash from the gaijins without having to deal with licensing bullshit by simply not having an "official" western release.

Sega can literally do the exact same thing but we all know Sega are complete fucking morons when it comes to dealing with their Japanese IP's on the western market.

I might give that a try then once i get my phone back from repairs.
Do i have to install the APK manually or can i just grab it with QooApp?

I don't think you can directly download PSO2es because it's Japan only, but you can download the PSO2es Tweaker which can both download the game and download a basic translation.

arks-layer.com/

QooApp is an Android app that lets you download most Japanese/Korean only games and can update them as well without having to manually reinstall the APK or having to fuck around with changing regions.

qoo-app.com/?lang=en

But if there is a translated APK of PSO2es i'll gladly take that instead. Thanks user

Shame Capcom is allergic to money and doesn't do the same thing no instead they will ban their customers who pay a subscription fee because wrong country, how capcom is still afloat is beyond me.

Its baffling isnt it? Go to the Granblue reddit and you often read about people that spend more then a grand trying to get their waifu's from the draw system.
Why would these other company's go out of their way to block foreign whales from dumping their disposable income into their game.

nekonya did nothing wrong

I think the argument was that it simply doesn't actively prevent foreigners from playing

Neither does sega.
Unless you're SEA monkey, in which case you deserve it.

Sega still thinks all gaijins are filthy cheaters, and cheating can fuck up the game. Granblue doesn't offer much of any way to cheat (unless you count a poker bot, but everyone uses that) so they don't give a shit as long as the money comes in.

Nope, they used to blacklist tweaker via gayguard when parser was around but later removed it even though they didn't have to. They are pretty chill as long as you don't break any relevant rule and don't mind gaijin bux via pso2es that everyone uses but they don't offer any support if anything happens, it's free bux without any investment from their side.

Less likely than than a gook MMO getting an official brazillian server. Things are just fine the way they are. We don't need more block 1 types anyway.

You're forgetting that the XP boost is multiplicative. Definitely worth putting up with some autist's cringy autowords.

Maybe they think making an official English translation would bring in the real dumbasses, the ones who can't even figure out tweaker and would actually spam cheats all day. They might be right.

Threadly reminder that English speakers are the Brazilians of PSO2.

They think it won't sell, plain and simple. I have to agree with them. Even on this site, we have people like Disposable Guy. PSO2 is just too weeb for the vast majority of westerners, and in the CURRENT YEAR climate, just imagine how triggered SJWs would be about dedicated breast and ass sliders.

Don't forget that male characters and female characters had different attack and spell animations as well. Males could cast faster unarmed than with a weapon IIRC, and girls always had cooler dagger animations. Not to mention, each of the four Force types had different boosts to different techs (FOmar had stronger Normal techs, FOnewm had stronger Heavy techs or w/e it was called, etc) and each of the human and newman characters had different tech level caps. That's not even getting into all the other waaaay in-depth stuff only the most autistic players know about.

Combat is indeed all about spacing but also timing. Being able to time your combos and switch between normal, heavy, and extra attacks to not only kill enemies faster but to prevent taking damage.

Character IDs were such a fucking noob trap though, I would consider that a bad mechanic.

If I had friends to play with maybe I would have given PSO2 another shot, but the single player experience is pretty boring, and I hear a lot of complaints about this game having nothing to do except be a waifu simulator, which I'm sure isn't entirely true, but damn do people hardly talk about the gameplay the handful of times I've stepped into these threads.

I put somewhere around 500+ hours into PSO 1 almost entirely in single player. I'm not even really sure why I like it so much, because it is very clunky and very reliant on your ability to get (good) rare drops.

Excuse my retarded fucking spacing, quick reply box is garbage

The reason you hardly see anything about gameplay is because that discussion has been had a thousand times over already. There's only so many times you can talk about not using moment gale when there's a techer in the group or how summoner is shit/overpowered (most people's opinion on this seems to change faster than their underwear). There's also nothing to talk about in terms of getting rare items since shit just doesn't drop to the point that the collect system was implemented. Skills? Maybe if there's a new player who needs advice on what skills are shit and which aren't, but everyone else already knows the cookie cutter builds. Until Episode 5 information comes out, the only thing you can really do is show off your slutwear or post dick maps.

Post moar cute anime girls

I really wanted to get into PSO2, but man I just like PS[0] more still on Ephinea.

I'm gonna give it a 2nd chance some time though (when the translation is truly more complete, I'm aware of the advances to it but I do have issue still with the stuff that isn't there).

I want to fuck that thing

Here, it's not a dick map but it's a dick map.

No, have a cast instead!
But actually, that new catalogue is really nice as other than finding combos that you didn't think about you might get stuff that won't look good on your character or more obscure shit like this loli where bunnygirl Ou partially the grey area changes color to Ba main color which makes it actually 2 colored and fit completely unrelated Ba. Too bad top of the catalogue is filled with sluts, generic titty characters 101 and overdesigned casts. Not sure if most people have shit taste or it's part of upboat each other circlejerk or smth.

How dead is it here? Thinking of reinstalling.

Killed this guy once and didn't play again after the nerf.

The secret to gaming the catalogue upboats is to constantly reupload your fashion. This bumps it up to the recent entries, and there will always be a few suckers who upboat it.

Personally, I'll just update my fashion once a month and get whatever pity likes I can get.

If you had no reason to play when you uninstalled you won't have a reason to play when you reinstall.

My friends couldn't get into expert lobbies and I am rich and strong as hell. Maybe I'll max my classes out to 80.

Well if you're so strong there is this new solo boss battle against Phaleg. Maybe that's good enough reason.

Heard years back that he was losing his hair and wears wigs all the time now. Bummer.

I doubt it's that hard but i haven't done that so I guess I have a reason to ow.