How do we deal with the (1) problem?

You know what I'm talking about.

(1) and done OPs
(1) sage posters that never come back
(1) hit-and-run bait

It's fucking annoying.

Take your meds

Get rid of IDs.

But then samefagging/astro turfing becomes an issue.

You never stopped and wondered what enforcing a rule against one-off posters would entail, didn't you.

Go to options.
Enable Hide IDs.

Also this.

This. There is no other way, unless you stop being a little bitch and just ignore it.

Why does this stimulate you autism almonds so much? It's not like this board ever prided itself on community inclusion and worthwhile posts.

Thread theme

Ignore it, the whole point of bait is getting replies so it no one replies they give up.

If retards bother you, you're on the wrong fucking planet.

People can do that just fine even with IDs enabled. Even more so if they're not doing it for free. I'm doing it right now.

I fucking hate newfags.

It never did. This site, and this board, hasn't been shit for nearly 2 years now.

Quit living in the past, you decrepit fucking retard.

Here you go OP

Nice try, but no.

Wasn't one of the first posts on Holla Forums made "Holla Forums was never good"?

The difference is back then it was a joke.

Congrats.

We've reached critical levels of autism. Shall we keep going and see what happens ?

STOP POSTING JPEGS CONVERTED TO PNG!!!!!!!!!

We should have accounts to post on this site. Then anyone could verify how many threads we have posted only once in. Also, people who would post a lot of (1) would get a limited access to the site, or some other punishment (maybe a ban?). On the other hand, quality posters who post a lot in threads would get ban immunity, a good review on their account, or maybe access to a VIP board.

It was never a joke.

Kill yourself.

This came out in 1975. The quality does not get any better.

Report and hide the thread if it's shitposting. Otherwise stop being so autistic about someone who made a thread and then got busy.
They probably hid the thread after posting because it was shit. Also what I'm going to do now in this shit thread. What's wrong with that?
Muster up the willpower to not bite it like a retard would.

@12535461

You're not getting any (You)s from me, fucking cancer.

The reason you hide threads is because you're afraid of the replies where you get destroyed/proven wrong.

So just like an SJW, you create a safe space by filtering threads that hurt your feelings.

Sounds like you've got some experience with this.

all me

Next on the list: newfags. What do we do about them?

Gahahaha! I will (1) this thread and I will get away with it! You can't stop me!

You can force anonymity when you create a thread.
Mods don't gotta do shit.

Also report shit threads.

I know, bud. I was joking.

no its all me

hi here's a (1), just 4 u