What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/369936450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a shitty voice that put me to sleep.

M-muh war is b-bad mmmkay?

He became twisted after being exposed to Holla Forums memes.

He was unfinished, like most of the game.

Actual legitimate question. Why can't you agree with Kreia at the Jedi Temple?
There could've been a lot of potential from the game's change of story.
It seems odd that despite the fact they give you the option to in other conversations, that they wouldn't let you here.

because kotor 2 was a rushed piece of shit :^)

Actual legitimate question.
Why don't you fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/ where you can make all the low effort template shitposts you want?

I really makes you think

PTSD and unrequited love for the player character.

Because quite frankly there is no difference between this place and cuckchans Holla Forums besides the fact that you have a gamergate thread and differing opinions. Both boards essentially operate in the same manner, with the same type of shitty threads, with no legitimate form of actual moderation. They might as well be the same site, but they both love to call the other worse. then themselves.
Anyone that care about board quality on a board that is neither serious nor a place for legitimate discussion should neck themselves.

There was a lot of stuff that was unfinished, but even then, most stuff was brought back through mods.
:^)

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/NeoFag/
>>>/cuck/
>>>/vip/

Sounds like you've never actually been to cuckchan's Holla Forums (can't really blame you though). Cuckchan Holla Forums has a ton of neoGAF and Reddit SJW's and they appear in almost every single thread. Also just the fact that I've seen people use /s on cuckchan Holla Forums should tell you how fucking gay they are.

Actually, sounds like he does all his posting there and comes here when Hiroshima bans him.

If you want to continue being in denial about what is the best board, then I can't stop you, I only hope that you realize that a board with no underlying discussion besides "video games" is going to get shilled with shit posting threads and the only form of discussion will take place in small singular threads with their own dedicated browsers, will have its board quality become irrelevant.
I only browse Holla Forums, not because it's different, but because the threads that are unique to this board are threads that I only browse. Otherwise, the quality is the same.
Sage so that this meme discussion won't continue any longer.

go back to cuckchan's Holla Forums mierde

False. You can't call Holla Forums worse on half/v/ because you'll be banned for mentioning Holla Forums.

This thread is shit and the people bumping it deserve death.

Cuckchan has an infestation of redditors and underage posters far worse than here.

Objective proof that they're retarded:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/369936450/

People wouldn't fall for that shit here.

>Shilling that obvious
Dear God it's bad

Not enough talks to be had, zero utility outside the level you encounter him, needs mods to be able to use armor, Obsidian got screwed.

Other than that, typical ptsd ridden guy trying to forget a war

Because George Lucas would have shat his bed even harder.

Training him & other companions to be Jedi was neat. But yeah, not too interesting character.