This is the face of a man who sent Western Vidya down the drain and sold out to the Chinese...

This is the face of a man who sent Western Vidya down the drain and sold out to the Chinese. He is one of the main reasons, if not the main reasons why Chinks are taking over Vidya. On top of this he pushed for console only gaming, is a Microsoft puppet and believes in always online DRM.
Learn his face, hate it, he will be the first to go in the day of the rope.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ge5xF
youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he a griffithfag ? If not, he'll have to wait for his turn.

No, the reason chinks are taking over vidya is because lots of people buy games from chink owned publishers.
Blaming other people for your spending habits is a weak display of self control.

Don't worry I have a solution, stop buying AAA trash.

how did his overwatch clone do?

What happened to his "old school" arena first person hero shooter? I remember watching some gameplay of it and it looked to bland.

Didn't this hack say he was ashamed of Gears of War now because of how masculine it is?

(Checked)
archive.fo/Ge5xF

Damn Chinks, git out of my vidya youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ

This has to be your video, no one else would ever post that.

If it's gender neutral, why not just label it bathroom? Oh right, virtue signalling.

I think you're giving cliffy a bit to much credit here user.

good thing I dont live where you do

But Griffith did nothing wrong. Everyone knew they were disposable tools of his dream from the start.

I don't think it's even out yet. Here's hoping we're looking at Stillborn 2 Electric Boogaloo but I'm sure there's no way the game's artstyle will be as horrid as Battleborn.

Reported

Are there two doors or one?

One. generally it's for smaller buildings that can't fit multiple bathrooms.

One door, one person at a time. It's like a small bathroom, not a stall. Have you never been to a gas station or grocery store?

when i was in highschool working at a restaurant, i had to clean the bathrooms of both men and women's. it was the first time i had to clean a fucking bathroom, i felt disgusting just cleaning them.

the men's bathroom smelled like a normal public bathroom, this odor but not something you would gag over. cleaned the mirrors and shit.

next i had to go into the women's bathroom to clean. OH MY FUCKING GOD. it smelled like fucking horseshit! mixed with diarrhea! that was fermented for a year.
the mirrors were fucking disgusting smudges and shit all over. the stalls oh my god the fucking stalls. they had this little container under each stall where they threw their used tampons. im gagging just remembering it, it was the most disgusting stench i have ever had the displeasure of smelling. I'm not to gag over bad odors but holy shit i almost threw up right there. and i was only at the first stall.

Women are disgusting and smell like death, they are not clean in fact its the opposite, men are cleaner than women, except for some nasty fuckers who don't wash their hands after taking a shit and walking out or those assholes who piss on the toilet.

I'm never doing that kind of shitty job ever again.

I worked as a lifeguard in HS and I can attest to this. Not even the female lifeguards wanted to go in and clean the women's locker rooms, especially since the pool was visited by a ton of elderly.

A bar by me just opened up and they have unisex bathrooms, shared handwashing area with individual stalls. That will not work out.

do nursing yet cant for the life of me not get disgusted by women
swear to god their bodies are just walking filth
piss shit blood, normal stuff perfectly fine
female sexual organ refuse makes me want to die its fucking disgusting
women need to be remade and made to be less DISGUSTING FILTH

(((EVERY)))
(((FUCKING)))
(((TIME)))

console only gaming is a good thing, but what we're getting instead of an influx of pc refugees dominating discussion instead of sophisticated exclusives dedicated to a single technical specification and more developer freedom.

epic megagames started on the PC, and it shows that cancer originates from the commie platform.

I'm okay with this

Oh, I've used those plenty of times. I thought he meant large-scale restrooms that are unisex.

I have no idea who is or what he's done

You're a faggot, user. The only cure is to gas yourself.

I may have been living under a rock, but how are the Chinese taking over vidya?
Nice trips by the way.

Good to see we still have ambition in this day and age.

Why is there a bathtub in the kitchen?

mabe you want to take a shower while you cook.

wew

Literally Who?

Also, how the fuck is Kojimbo going to use anything MGS related when he's no longer associated with konami, and konami is retarded?

Oh no! If chinks get my vydias, how am I going to assume my daily dose of good ol' western cuckoldry?

CRINGE

he really is a giant fucking scumbag

HAHA I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

Holy fuck, I am not alone. I remember getting my first actual job at 15 and having to clean the woman's restroom. The men's just smelled like piss at the worst due to the fact we sold beer so plenty of drunks missed the bowl. To this day I have no fucking clue how a woman's bathroom not only smelled like rancid piss but also like rotten peanut butter and that weird smell when old blood stays in your nose. Fuck the asshole that said "le women are sooo clean! xd". Women are more disgusting than men if we have to give an objective answer based on a sample of random restrooms.

the chinks will take over everything boy

muricans only salvation will be Tesla eletric cars if you beta cuck dumb fucks dont fuck that up too

LOL

Damn, you retards will fuck even this up, muh muscly cars derp herp. Pray that your army doesnt lose its ridiculous budget or you will run over by muslims just like europoors.

I think it makes more sense to blame gamers.

People like to eat shit. Go look up Skyrim sales numbers. IDGAF I only play weebshit I have no horse in this race. But blaming one man is too easy.

if you buy that weebshit, you are already were the problem way before sjws

Same day

Now it looks like they only allow those half-male half-female's you see at freak shows or in make-up vs without make-up comparison shots.

Is our own unisex bathrooms not good enough for gender neutral bathrooms of the far future?

What was wrong with kramer? Autism?

pssht,notihn personnel kid

Too pure for this world

That would make for a neat Batman villain. Maybe its origin story would be that it was once a comatose man whose wife consented to undergo a radical new surgery where half of her brain would be cut off and replaced by half of his brain and she would occasionally hear his thoughts but, eventually, one of half of her body would change into that of a man's and his brain would gradually take over hers, essentially, erasing her mind. And this drives him to become a supervillain.

Bring me the bat! That's what I imagine he would say.

Like I said IDGAF. The entire gaming industry and gaming community can die of cancer for all I care. More food for me.

That UI looks so much like Obilivishit, what are they doing

Kill yourself retard.

making cinematic walking simulators, and pandering to gay sjws, you retards started this shit way back

Are you mentally deficient? What the fuck are you eve talking about?

A couple of years ago, I worked Night Maintenance for Cracker Barrel. It was basically a glorified janitor position, but I worked alone and could stop once I was finished cleaning everything or replacing broken shit, so I would frequently be done around 2 or 3 and have a few hours to kill before the manager came in. I would always do the bathrooms first though to get them out of the way. Men's restrooms were never that bad. A bit of piss here and there, an unflushed toilet, but the floor was almost always free of trash. Every single fucking night, the women's restroom was a fucking garbage pit. The stalls there had side-containers, for easy disposal of usually feminine products. The men's restroom's containers were always clean, because apparently men know how to flush toilet paper, and don't have to use tampons. The women's on the other-hand was always filled to the brim with shitty toilet paper, used tampons, and the occasional diaper. There was always trash strewn about the fucking place, and it smelled like a goddamn dumpster. The women's restroom in the employee area was similar, although it didn't see nearly as much traffic as the normal restrooms, obviously, but the female employees would constantly leave personal shit in the bathroom. Overall, the job wasn't bad, but goddamn cleaning women's restrooms is a fucking chore compared to everything else. I would rather scrape grease off of the fryers, which I actually had to do, but that was more enjoyable.

nigger, you were cancer before cancer, not my problem you rotten brain is too slow to get it

That's more less two face

Goons, pls go.

you keep telling yourself that, you dumb fuck, every casual gay homo played that garbage, thats exactly why the worst console(PS2) won its gen

Why so sore about a simple history lesson, goon?

Grats, you might be an actual misogynist.

Men typically only use public toilet stalls to take a dump as a last resort and will generally just them for public urinals. Women on the other hand always use the toilet stalls so they're inured to that horrible shit so they have no qualms taking shits in bathrooms. The smell of blood might be some chicks on puberty.

How can he send it somewhere it's always been?

Here's your (You)

I will rip out and shred your CPU if I ever see in irl.

Wait how did I get a (you) when i havent even posted in this thread yet

Oh wait nevermind

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a fan of CliffyB. But during his first years at Epic, he created an adventure game called "Dare to Dream." After he made GoW and became a big name, then he started destroying games, sure, but before then he made a pretty good adventure game for MS-DOS.

This is what happens when you start treating children like every stupid idea that they have is "progressive" and enlightening.

Or when you stop teaching history and learn (((history))).

DAY OF THE ROPE

That movie was awful.

Another reason I love The Witcher 3.

cheeki

I haven't seen any of this where is your proof?. All their shovelware trash stays in China and that Tencent blizz happened nearly a decade ago way after WoW already turned into shit.

They own like half the unreal engine which means as share holders they get to rake in some percentage of the profits by those that pay to use the engine to make their games.

I've yet to see a cash raking MMO come out of China. Not even that monsterhunter MMo will make it to the west.

the weebshit mod came to the rescue of his fellow losers

ayyy

That eroge is shit
Jesus just look at that disgusting animation

You're the first person I've seen to think negatively of Rondo Duo.

I've seen plenty of people shit on it before.
Their problem was mostly the futa, while I dislike that my main problem is that fucking animation.
That quasi-movement bullshit is cancer, even SFM is better than it.

But it was like Kaine from Nier, the futa is just due to possession by a demon or some shit. It's not like they're actual dickgirls/trannies.

Am I the only one who avoids pooping in public restrooms unless absolutely necessary? I have a thing about my ass touching public toilet seats.

You could just put a layer of toilet paper on the seat if that's your concern. I don't like to use public toilets either, but mostly because I don't want people to hear me shitting. And this has nothing to do with CliffyB…

tinkerbell is love
tinkerbell is life

Why does everyone hate China again besides I AM ANGRY ABOUT CHINESE?

you should an hero fam

Because communism ruined China.

But China has food.

Cat's aren't food.

Tell that to the chinks.

Anything can be food if you're hungry enough. That's what China taught me.

why can't america chan have a 100% texan horsecock?

The Chinese have decayed way too much.

Ancient China was pretty damn impressive.

Then again, this entire planet hasn't dealt all that well with the last 2000 years. Looks like everyone is evolving into monkeys.

Well seems everyone wants to become niggers so?

That's degeneration. We evolved from apes, we can't evolve back into them.

Pretty much.

Of course we can. Nature gave us intelligence, and it will take it away if people keep getting more and more retarded. That's a progressive way of thinking right there.

You don't have to believe me. You can see it happening in real time. Do you think that this doesn't have any evolutionary consequences?

That's what the current Americanized global society encourages.

Even whites are turning into niggers. Hell, Americans are spiritual Jews and always have been. Even Europeans have been very Jewified by Protestantism and Christianity in general for a long time.

All this stuff actually shapes our biology, in the long run.

So keep relentlessly calling out retards and retardation until it becomes undesirable and even hated.

PLAYERUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS

>Implying Unreal Engine isn't the standard for most games that aren't shit

I think it would work great if it was a split-personality and until the big reveal you think it's two completely different people because you only ever see them from the side or obscured by shadow

Then again like
said it's basically just be a tranny version of Two-Face so it's not worth the effort.

"If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."
-Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

He will be missed.

Good job