Julian Assange backpedals on extradition promise in record time

Hmm.

Lost all support for Assange and wikileaks after they exposed themselves in the election. Being so blinded by your hatred that you compromise democracy, when getting rid of Hillary once elected wouldve been having your cake and eating it too. Instead, siding with Trump and Putin. Fucking mugs.

Hello FBI!

Manning hasn't been released yet. If i were Assange I wouldn't hand myself over until she was actually free, especially since Trump is about to come into office.

How did Assange compromise democracy. Hilary pushed the media to promote Trump and used voter suppression to steal the nomination from Bernie.

I'm not an accelerationist and I think Trump will be way worse than Hill but good lord look at the culpability of the Dems

tbf it was more the russians infiltrating rather than wikileaks. Still didnt like what they did tho, couldnt ve got hillary impeached during the inauguration so that neither got the white house, but they couldnt help but splooge all their hard work before the election.

Didnt the FBI chairman do a similar thing? Investigating the emails when they knew theyd find nothing only to tip the balance. But hiya!!!!!!!

As a computer security analyst I agree that the Russians probably did hack some ballot boxes.

But security analysts like myself have been screaming about the insecurity of the e voting in the US
Since the year 2000

So please STFU like you care anything about the integrity of democracy. The US practically invited the Russians to hack the election.

Dems and Soc Dems don't care about democracy until the corruption wrecks their shit

If there was any evidence of voter manipulation by the Russians you would have heard about it by now.

as a brit, ballots are literal paper so ive never been concerned to hacking, the only election fraud iver seen was BushvGore in florida, whatever year that was
I should really drop the flag, cant even contribute to a discussion without getting a "hurr durr socdems are lefties hurr durr go back to your conservative board".

*arent

Bourgeois democracy is a farce.

You don't really need the flag. Your opinions will out you anyway.

nice meme bro, i dont reaaaaally align with socdems, but im hardly pure ideoogy communist, youd have no clue if the flag werent there tbh.

fair point, we have it now though, and of the rallies and meetings ive been to, the revoloutions a far way off boyo

I'm fine with this. Why not lie to your enemy to get what you want?

Irrelevant. Lamenting the perceived violation of bourgeois democracy's integrity is ridiculous because it never had any to begin with.

Reagan committed literal high treason and is still regarded as a hero by normies.

never said it had integrity, just not a fan of a foreign power compromising a sovereign democracy, id be angry if it were any democracy. Unfortunately most of posters dont really believe in democracy.

If the truth "compromises" a democracy then it deserves to be compromised.

Im angry cus they couldve been suave about it, if they could grit their teeth until hilary got elected, they couldve got her impeached, you know its true.

Or you could stop blaming everyone but yourselves and either:

A. Give the people the candidate they fucking want and not shove fucking Hillary down their throats.

B. Push for civil action against the Trump regime.

C. Stop whining and accept this is your fault for trying to force people to worship at the fucking altar of Hillary. It's not Pepe-Nazi's fault, nor is it the fault of whiny SJWs calling white straight men racist bigots all the time, it's YOU'RE fault, the ESTABLISHMENT'S fault. Accept it.

Wikileaks and Russia played a part in the election but you're inflating their influence tbh. Hillary and the Dems played the biggest part in their failure. The narrative that the leaks altered the election in any meaningful way doesn't jive. Nobody gave a fuck about the emails. The "pussy grabber" tape magically dropped around the same time as the leaks and that's all that anyone talked about. The emails were brought up as a footnote. And the bulk of the intelligence reports about Russia pointed at RT and their army of shills. RT's viewership is not big enough to impact the election in a significant fashion.

Fair points. Whether RTs viewership is the entire electorate or some of the autistic posters here, still not too happy about Putins involvement.

A. i wasnt involved in the Dems election process so i dont take any fucking responsibility, and podesta revealed she wouldve won their nomination anyways so whats the point.
B. Most of those who would actually follow through with action against trump are on this board, in the real world the idpol lefites and liberals dont wanna smash shit.
C. Its about as much my fault as it is yours. I sat n my arse and tweeted most of the time. also im inclined to say the "establishment" is a spook.

Understandable dude. He's a snake like the rest of them.

Putin is a hero of anti-imperialism, you bourgeois swine.

No you wouldn't because Obama and Brennan are on their way out and Trumpenreich is actually Right Wing deepstate striking back against State Dept Left of Center NSA Neo-Lib deep state

Its sort of Pepe's fault for being such an effective meme

i would prefer the naked capitalist dictatorship of trump to the concealed dictatorship of liberal spokesmen like obama

Which episode is that a screencap from?

Holla Forums?

You have to be a kid. Anyone over the age of twenty-five knows what happens when you impeach President Clinton.

I think that's a double edged sword; on the one hand, yeah the naked capitalist dictatorship isn't even going to try to hide its policies behind progressive language and Trump isn't half as charismatic as Obama is and that's going to make arguing why what imperialism is in fact BAD so much easier without "anti-imperialist" liberals defending it constantly. On the other though, if Trump's a big enough failure, people are going to go nostalgic for Obama's America. They're going to try to pave over all the fucked up things Obama did that Trump's still doing by fixating on "yeah but at least Obama didn't officially deputize the Klan" missing the point that if the best you can say about your guy is "he only did 85% of the stuff Trump did", that's still pretty bad. I think these few weeks between the election and Trump taking office are actually the best times for recruiting potential leftists we're going to have for a while, and if Trump doesn't end up building more support for himself during his administration, unless American people really get that Trump is less diplomatic Obama, a lot of the people against him will basically just want a 3rd term for Obama.

democrats and republicans, everyone

This. So long as Manning gets safely released, Assange has no reason to hand himself over other than some abstract notion like "honor." It would be better if he remained able to keep leaking documents, although perhaps now he's actually more of a figure-head.

Assange is a pretty meaningless figurehead these days, and I think he is desperate to keep himself in the news with all the dumbshit he has been doing of late, because as soon as the normies forget him the CIA will dump some rat poison into his coffee.

On the other hand, there is absolutely no reason why anyone should ever turn themselves over to the Department of Justice. He should make those fuckers fight for every single inch they get.

I hate socdems more then I hate anarchists.

OP's pic is from the first ZZ opening theme song

i hate socs dems more than i hate tankies
temporary comrades? for rosa? (everyone likes rosa)

NOW KISS

I hate socdems more than I hate fascists. Fascists are more honest.

true comrade

NICE
QUADS!

Let's kill socdems first then we deal with the tankies.

i wish

lol fuck off

Make no mistake children, these are the leading symptoms of autism

am i sympton of autism too?

Smart

So which alphabet soup agency do you represent "user"?