So this game's main character is a pants-less loli

So this game's main character is a pants-less loli

Other urls found in this thread:

little-nightmares.com/us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That lasts for 45min.

What game is this?

I am quite sick of these obvious should-be-short-movies indie games

it's because women and liberals are "making 'games'" but we know they don't give a shit about making games, they treat it as another theater in the culture war. Gamergate failed. That being said, I know nothing about this game and don't really care.

I want a footjob from her

So your obvious shill thread was found out. How much fucking hairspray is she using…

Her hood looks stupid. This is a stupid hood. My numbers aren't, though.

It would have been better if they hadn't shown her face.
Maybe just white eyes. Remember Tali?

Overrated "too deep for youcryptic lore that we won't explain for shit" and that doesn't make any sense, with the last level's art direction being heavily copied from Spirited Away.
Limbo was a mistake, it created the fad of these "linear indie artistic pseudo-games".
sage to prevent further shilling

you're paranoid as fuck, chill out user

someone accuse the developers of being pedophiles

shill thread but what game?

Why? Do you ~want~ them to stop making qt lolis?

Email your boss and tell him to his face.

You can clearly see shorts in the second one.

They must have forgotten to give the main character pants and shoes, like how they forgot to give the game more than three hours of play.

Cool, now rig the model because the game itself sure isn't worth shit.

More fair to say about 2 hours if you 100% everything

Little Nightmares.

I sort of agree with you but this one was pretty good.

good taste.

I don't think this was a shill thread.

Quality shitposting.

You never did see her face though.

It wasn't 2deep4u at fucking all, just required you to think a little. Maybe you're just an idiot?

I like the Mdot Strange feel the overall enviroment has. For twenty dollars I didn't feel really cheated.

Dirty feet are gross. Clean feet are fine.

Kill yourself and erase yourself from existence, cancer.

2 hours.
I played it for 2-3 hours it certainly wasn't 45 minutes that's a meme

People complain Gone Home can be beaten in under a minute but conveniently ignore that you would have to know the exact placement of a hidden passage you would only know about if you'd already played through the game previously.

Basically, Holla Forums likes to label the time it takes to beat a game if you skip any and all possible side content or any form of content that could possibly slow you down, turning gameplay into a straight beeline from beginning to end similar to a glitchless speedrun, as the time it takes to beat a game period. Don't take it personally when someone tells you to kill yourself and calls you cancer because it's guaranteed they're just in a thread about a game they already don't like and are just looking to light a fire.

Have you played the game or are you just parroting stuff?

Nigga I accidentally finished Gone Homo in 5 minutes just by exploring the first room, the "secret" passage is obvious as all fucks.
I fell for media shills and thought it was a horror game like Amnesia.

except this game is a giant corridor with no story nor exploration, the only way you can take 2-3 hours "playing" in this shit is if you die a lot
and wow with the shilling (meaning "all criticism is invalid because fuck you", the "for 20DOLLAROOS i didn't feel cheated")
just report and move on people

Oh and another thing, Little Nightmares is legitimately a 2-3 hours long game, it's linear and scripted as all fucks, there is no exploration or side content.
It looks fucking great and plays decently, but fuck if it isn't short and disposable.

Report who for what?

Okay smart-ass, then answer me these questions, and not with shitty theories from a wikia:
Where does the game take action? A magical boat?
Why does that place exist?
Why are the inhabitants so grotesque?
Why are you the only one different?
What are the cone-heads?
Why are they being hunted?
Of course you do if you turn the camera while she "scouts" the room
Why does the one with long arms have a toy room?
Why does the one hanged figure at the begining also has some furniture hanging?
Why the fat people?
Why the "livestock" cages for small people if there are other means for food seen through the game?
Why the asian theme?
Why the geisha?
What is that geisha? Is she the creator of all of this? Or just the dining room for fat people?
Why the dolls that you can break through the game?

This game is just indie shit being slapped together, with faux symbolism in a pathetic attempt to attract game theorists to make their autist stories

Disregard that, i suck cocks, tought it was the same OP blindly defending this piece of shit

Definitely not worth its price given its length and no replay value, but at the same time its short length probably keeps the simple stealth from getting boring and repetitive, as it at least forces you to be more and more aggressive in your approach with each sort of 'level'. I appreciate the first encounter with the Kimono Lady. It's a simple subversion of what you would expect based on your previous experiences, but this might be more a case of desperate relief that these sort of games can at least remember once that it's more interesting to actually focus and think ever so slightly outside the box with regards to gameplay instead of making a theory bait story. That one bit surpasses anything Inside did, which is pretty sad.

Kinda disappointed that the enemies didn't occasionally dawdle around really close to the foreground like the first one did at times, as it made it a bit more unnerving and suffocating. And the deaths should have been worse. You should feel some sort of punishment when the game is revolved around not getting caught, but it all seemed not much worse than running into a Boo by accident in Mario. Again, the game just isn't worth the price. Any dummy that showered Inside with praise must have been blown away by this since it's superior, but that doesn't mean much.

It succeeded, then tried going bigger than it actually had to at Holla Forums insistence once the GameJournoPro mailing list was uncovered and disseminated; remember the people crowing about how there were people in the fucking CIA on these peoples' sides with no evidence? And because we were swept up in the storm of things we were looking for ties and connections where none existed. Then it failed as it became ineffectual, and boredom kicked in with initial goals achieved and nobody making an ass out of themselves for quite some time. Now it's a tumor on Holla Forums's front page at all times desperately scrabbling for anything to start an e-mail campaign over and keep itself going just for its own sake, the last time I paid it any attention they were in a fugue over fucking Yooka-Laylee.

$10 per hour holy shit. Nigger you got jewed.

you're a pants-less loli
fuck you

Sure i'll do the best I can.

The game takes place in "The Maw" which is an island that surfaces only once a year, it was created by "The Lady"
So that The Lady can Feed.
1 of two things. Thing 1 is artstyle which is sorta shit reasoning OR thing 2 They are from the same realm of hell The Lady is from
Six is the Lady's daughter
Nomes are mushroom people
Food for Children
That wasn't the Janitors toy toom. That was the childrens toy room. The Janitor snatches babies off the streets in a nearby town when the maw surfaces and puts them into that room so they can have entertainment. I'll get back to this.
Yeah you got me on this one. I assume it has something to do with maritime or ship practices.
Rich fat artisocrats who come to The Maw to spend COPIOUS amounts of money to eat "MEAT" (Meat is children which you watch the cooks prepare. Children are snatched at birth, raised, and then put in cages when it's time for them to be cooked and eaten)
See above
The Lady and Six are Japanese. But I'll get to this in a minute.
Why the geisha?
Japanese. Her ethnicity plays into this.
What is that geisha? Is she the creator of all of this? Or just the dining room for fat people?
Now this is going to require some backstory.

Now during the game you'll realize that Six gets hungry. and it starts to kill her. She even pushes aside a friendly Nome who was offering her sausage to eat the Nome. And at the end of the game, Spoilers in case you care She eats the geisha and gets her powers That's because they are vampires. Well…not vampires. More like Kuei-jin. That is a vampire that feeds on life force/chi/essence. THIS IS THE KEYSTONE. TO THE ENTIRE GAME.

Now more about The Lady.
First she is OBSESSED with beauty. She is constantly grooming herself, but for some reason every mirror in her room is broken. If you look around you notice that every picture of six has either been damaged, or not taken care of as much as the other pictures of her in the Geisha's room. This can lead us to postulate that she thinks Six is far prettier than the geisha herself. Six is her daughter, yet she was put in the livestock room, we can then assume she was cast their by the geisha, this would explain why she looks different and actually has a rain coat.

TL;DR Six and The Geisha are Kuei-jin Vampires and the game centers around The Geisha's feeding pen.

My formatting went to shit near the end there

I watched stream of this game.
Honestly, it looks short but sweet… however "short but sweet" shouldn't cost more than 5-10 bucks at most.
I mean, they had the artystyle, the setting, the engine… couldn't they just keep adding more content?
What was stopping them exactly?

Make that raincoat white and she could be a KKK member.

Budget?
Though they could have made more gameplay out of those assets by making the rooms interconnected and giving you more freedom to gradually explore the place a la Resident Evil, because right now the game is just a single corridor with scripted setpieces, there are even rooms you simply walk past without doing anything in them, it's a waste of assets.

read my post again fucking idiot

Artistic Value

:^)

They prefer doing nothing and make money instead of working hard for said money.

Holla Forums dropped out of gamergate entirely when most of the movement was content with complaining about game reviewers getting kickbacks and ignoring everything else that's ruining games. The conflict of interests that was prevalent in journalism was just a symptom of the bigger problem which is that marxists are treating gaming as a platform as another venue for their long march towards encompassing all aspects of your life within their world-view. It's not a conspiracy, it's just faggots and their faggot liberal friends taking their concern trolling clique and spreading it like a plague upon the industry and consumers as a whole via social ostracism and a litany of unwritten rules you must follow lest ye be accused of x, y, and zed.

wow somebody shitposted on 8ch

this game just looks like "Limbo: Color Edition" to me. how far off is that?

Oh so you are just another faggot parroting politics into everything.

No that would be INSIDE and this is more like INSIDE: Grafics and Z-Axis Movement Edition.

With massive hands? ewwwww

lol

Fuck off retard. Gg won libtards keep talking about it like you are currently doing. It gave everyone involved sourgrapes tier mentall illness.

Mdot strange, hell yeah. That being said if you defend this price point for what you get, fuck you.

Some things i understand, and i accept some of the others you said, like the ruined portraits
But how in the hell do you know the name of that place, and that it comes once a year, or all that "they are aristocrats", where's it referenced on the game?

Unfortunately it's not in the game.
One of the problems with the game is that there is some outside looking with the website and comic for some of the lore.
little-nightmares.com/us/

that's a dumb comment

What's going on today? An international shilling day?

why r u so mad

You're right, she needs bigger feet

being this triggered

Yeah I'm triggered.

that describes most games nowadays

On it.

As long as a magnets being linked and the community can judge if it's shit so they can tell OP to fuck off then there's no issue.

gamergate won, nigger

get gud fam.

If you're an autistic teenager, sure, it's an issue

for real? post results if you do

shut your mouth, you fucking tranny

If you're going to reply to bait at least sage.

pure autism

It's unrelated to the thread and the topic you newfag. Lurk more.

If I ever had doubts whether you are either shill or just retard, now I know you are both.

And I can't be held accountable if that's all people ever used it for

good way to completely invalidate your opinions, thanks mate. I don't have to argue now.

Nice going newfag. Just give up already.

nothing doing, pal

Doesn't look very cute tbh. There's no point in putting little girls in your game if they're not gonna be cute as heck.

The only problem is her head is undersized. The dropped the ball on a simple design aesthetic.

Nice going newfag. Keep digging that hole.

What about innocence?

The webm isn't playing for me, so I have no idea what sort of smug condescension you were leveling at me. Sorry, bro.

I'd take niggers over weebs any day, also your comment makes zero sense. If you think you're "winning" something, you're dead wrong

No just laughing at a retard trying to sound like a tough guy on the internet. Like I said keep digging that hole.

That's important too, but I can't really judge her innocence from that image.

you seem to be confusing me for you.

From someone who watched a youtuber play through the whole thing, the part of the aristocrat was semi implied during the game itself. Considering the rather ornate oriental theme, the general fatness and grotesqueness of the occupants coming in at one point, along with the mystery meat itself, it was either dimensional monsters/demons/monsters or specifically remnants of humanity or the extremely rich coming in to dine on taboo things. Hence during one particular chase scene after most oft them were eating their meals, there was rooms full of writhing rich with a few attempting to attack the child. More likely than not these were supposed to be orgies (either of gluttony, lust, or violence) or just a general look. But there were whole rooms with this occurring. The fat people were made grotesque to match the ugliness of the heinous acts they were committing. At least that was the conclusion I drew. Although as the other user said, I guess the web comic was supposed to pan out the other lore, but since I hadn't heard of this game until I saw a few people playing it, I think it would have been far better to have that as bits and pieces of lore you find after doing certain acts in the game itself. But that's more of a developers choice at that point than anything else.

the hands and feet are disgusting too.

For some reason I don't believe that.
Let's kill this shill thread. Rollan.

no, really?

jesus fuck you're pathetic. Keep posting.

Believe it, my computer is shit.
Not as shit as your face though

I'm talking about the size you oversensitive dweeb.

Hell, I'll roll.

Keep posting newfag.

like I said, size up the head and it'll look fine proportionally

what is this, the third grade? you giving out popularity points for sick burns? just give it a rest.

you are so angry, and I have no idea why.

Yeah, I played through it and couldn't tell what I was playing as, so I had to look under the raincoat to realize not only did she not have pants on, but she has white bloomers on underneath.

roll

There's that projection again. Keep posting.

Okay hold up, I actually visited the website now, and apparently the guests themselves might actually be used for food as well.

Might be more like a big fucking trap than anything else to catch more of the hopeless and cynical

How? Is there some kind of model viewer?
Or did you get that figurine?

Deleting your original posts just to seem like a big guy.

roll

Yeah, you don't sound triggered at all.

okay then

I looked underneath in-game after killing myself, since she does a sitting or lying animation. You have to be quick, but you can see the panties underneath.

Again keep projecting. Also keep posting.

you can't stop replying. I can stop whenever I want to. I just don't want to.

Still mad that Jashi is canon?

I remember the days of looking up little sister's skirts in Bioshock. Good times.

Yes.

We all do, mate. I just want to protect little girls in my vidya, is that too much to ask?

Well, there's been a decent amount of that lately, hasn't there?

Spoken like a truly buttmad individual. Keep posting. Unlike you I enjoy laughing at newfags.

not something to brag about, big man.

Like what? Besides Bioshock 2 and Little Nightmares, I don't know of any.

Again your newfaggotry shows. Keep posting.

There was the last of us, the several telltale walking dead games, mad max ;_; and I know several more indie games, though they all blend together.

Now I am triggered, fuck off you fast food cunt

you're sad, brah.

Nice going there champ. Keep posting.

She makes me want to play inside.

llor

why are you so infatuated with me, user-kun?

What does? Sex with her?

Getting a PSTriple soon, so I'll probably grab that
Played them
Pirating, for sure now.
Plz gib

Loli is not for sexual!

That's why. You're like a train wreck. Keep posting.

gib

LETS PLAY

Fuggin bretty gud. :DDDDDD

yeah gg won, that's why games reviews still suck, games are getting shittier and shittier, and are still being injected with liberal politics, all the while retards like attack those who point it out because they hate it when people 'inject politics into things'. You know, even though, the very creators of games are bastardizing and twisting your hobby into their own political playground. We don't live in a meritocracy we live in a society where people only value others' work when they agree with each others' ideologies, so a game can be complete shit but it will stay afloat because other retards who agree with the message will buoy it with support. Nobody will call emperors no clothes because they dont want to, and those who do are attacked relentlessly. Every time someone says GG didn't do squat you people get so fucking defensive but if you look at gaming today and empirically, you are wrong. That's why more and more indy short films are given a superficial means by which the user can interact with it, and voila, it's a "game".

what is irony?

sorry meant to quote someone else the second time

gonna roll extra hard for this.

Holla Forums, plz no gib me six

Honestly I'm having trouble thinking of any.
I'm using the Holla Forums archive to search and still can't find shit

well, not a fan of the tsundere personally, but….

noire is okay

I'm glad I have good taste.

rolling for the tomboy, but i'll settle for a kuudere or suicide

that doesn't seem that bad but damn shame i said i'd go off myself

see ya lads

1, 3, 7, or 8 please.

Rollan

I'd rather the chuuni, but meido was my second choice.

Rolling

…This is going to be the Fisher King, isn't it.

roll

Holy shit user you won the jackpot.

damn son

What the fuck is going on in this thread.

jelly af

rollin'

rollan

Nice

I better not get quads

Sweet.

rollan for that chuuni

Shit chart

fuck it, let's roll

typical

Meido, very nisu.

No need to get butthurt over your thread being shit, OP.

Loli is the most for sexual of any sexual things.

WOW WHAT THE FUCK I WAS PUSHING BUTTONS THIS IMAGE IS BULLSHIT

That's BULLSHIT.

Nice reaction image. The finale to the comic is coming soon. Get ready, cracka.

At least you can feel smug that they got trips on a re-roll so it doesn't count.

The comic is sometimes clever and sometimes shit.
God getting angry about getting punched in the face could be seen as an analogy for how the audience don't like the cruel twists of the story (metaphorical punches in the face), but then everything since then has been kind of dumb until the most recent comic where the whole 'Nothing but my life story, over and over again' would be great if they just stopped updating the comic.