Shit games with amazing sequels

Street Fighter 1 was shit.

Streets of Rage 1 was shit
Mortal Kombat 1 was shit
Deal with it.

Excuse me but MK1 was NOT shit, it was shit in comparison with the sequels, but was a great game in his time

Your mom is a shit
That's why your dad left you both to marry that better, younger girl who just so happened to be your girlfriend.

This series was made by American developers. That's why it uses the American soundtrack.

Baldur's Gate 1 was kinda shit? At least compared to the second one.
Need for Speed as well. Not totally shit or anything, just mediocre. NFS 2 SE was amazing, especially because it was released about the same time as the first Voodoos were hitting the markets where I lived.
Star Control. The first was a respectable but very limited conquest game. The second was one of the most amazing games ever released.

Arena was pretty fucking lame. Thankfully it gave us this for its sequel.

Nigger, every MK up until maybe Deadly Alliance was shit. MK1 even for its time was a poor mans Street Fighter. And when compared to games by SNK, MK was just pure shit.

Also, nice screenshot that isn't from SF1 faggot

Nigger, every MK is shit.

Yeah, I was going to throw that user a bone just in case he has a shitfit about muh nostalgia becuse enjoyed an objectively shit series that sold only on controversy.

Nigger, every fighting game is shit
If its not a party game disguised as a fighter like Smash Bros, its just button input autism. Not to mention the malignant tumor that is the FGC

- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Final Fantasy
- Mass Effect
- Borderlands
- Crusader Kings
- Dota
- Euro Truck Simulator
- Postal
- Saints Row
- Team Fortress
- Just Cause

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that immediately sprung to mind.

Kill yourself nigger.
Really kill yourself nigger.

2 sucks ass
It doesnt have the role playing or the sense of adventure of 1 or the rooty tooty point and shooty of 3
The story went from the reapers are coming to the Jerry Springer Show

Phantasy Star Universe was shit
Phantasy Star Portable 2 was great

why

Your opinion is shit.

That isn't even a thing anymore.

Sonic 1 and FF1 are both better than Sonic 2 and FF2 though

Streets of Rage 1 is a good game, not its fault that SoR2 was godlike

Just cause 1 was fucking trash

It's not that bad, definitely feels more like shovelware and is a fair bit more rudimentary though.

Technically this was the first sequel to Street Fighter. And it was awful.

Mass Effect 1 was the best game in the series. Everything after it was trash.

FF1 is still one of the best games in the series and one of the best early JRPGs.

The people who insist on treating Smash like a fighting game are the autistic ones. You can blame the FGC for that.

Nigger that's every decent game out there

*insert comic where a player thinks that other players can only be newbs or autists*

git gud

KOTOR
Far Cry
Just Cause

I can't remember any more off the top of my head.

DMC2 happened and then we got DMC3

Just Cause was good, you're just spoiled by Just Cause 2.

Nier
Too bad squeenix lost so much money it wants to refocus on "key franchises", meaning its relative success will forever be irrelevant to the suits

Well that's easy.

Crackdown
Demons' Souls
Metal Gear Solid
Deus Ex
Killing Floor
Condemned
Tales of Phantasia
Resident Evil

kys

Capcom was always making fake crossovers because of marketing purposes.
That game had nothing to do with Street Fighter.
Also, I believe there was some connection between Final Fight and Street Fighter becase fuck you.

The idea of SF1 was good and the devs did the best they could do, but I believe the hardware for appropiate responses didn't exist yet. They tried again a couple years later and everything went right.

Mario 1. They might as well called it run and jump man. At least everything past it tried to do something up until the gamecube era where they gave up after Sunshine.

Fuck you, it was great. The only thing they fucked up was Rolands skill trees, and no click aiming down the sights.

Thats it. Thats literally it.

And fuck you again for being shit at map reading and the Mako.

die in a fire you fucking Cuck. 2 was a downgrae in every single way.

….gib me mod powers. Ill ban these retards

Holy shit, dude. Go back to halfchan already. What? Does Borderlands 1 just not have enough of the Cuck King's quality memes and references for you?

Not entirely. It was salvageable. It would have been difficult, but possible.

Main problems were

1. Fucked up loot and scaling system which fed off each other

This made acquiring ordinary legendaries pointlessly hard, and utterly worthless if you werent max level.

Loot was largely near worthless because selling was pointless. Couldnt buy a Maliwan Volcano or the like.

Oh yeah and they toned down the language. And the brutality of the violence, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO ELECTROCUTION.

You couldnt snitch on the fat bitch and get her fat ass killed.

They got rid of the fun vehicles.

The story involved a stereotypical supervillain….fucking why.

They somehow managed to blandfie the weapons, not to mention drastically decreasing the average rate of fire. The only real improvement were the Vladof Drumfed Sniper Rifles. Those were pretty great. Especially with the Mexican Dwarf(Fuck you Gearbox, you stole my dakka and I stole it right back)

The only apparent stable loving relationship was faggots….

But it was salvageable. The presequel wasnt.

wew

Borderlands did it right and did it well. They also did many of the refernces like proper Easter Eggs.

Only in the American version because the original Japanese version had fuck all to do with Street Fighter beyond the title.

Nice b8

This has to be bait
Over the line

Controls should always be reduced to the simplest motions. This is is why Wii style motion control will never take off as more than a gimmick. People hate having to do complex motions for things that could easily be a button press.

Dumb fuck

People hate anything that requires any thought or skill. Fighting games should only have one button that does a characters best attack, maybe with RNG on the damage so the same character doesn't win every time.

You deserve every smug anime girl you get for this shit.

Shot in the dark. Resident Evil?

Half-life

But Legacy of Goku 2 had Faulconer music as well and it was awesome.

My bad, can't read.

Is there anything more blatantly bait besides this?

Never played Red Steel 1 but from what I heard the first one was shit. But the sequel is a really great game.
>tfw no Red Steel 3 (2nd pic)
>tfw if there is a Red Steel 3 it's going to end up being like all the other Ubisoft ""open-world"" shitfest (2nd pic)

This one:

No, you can't. The FGC didn't break down the door to the Smash community demanding them to replicate their autism. Smashcucks did that on their own because they couldn't bear to see their party game being mocked rightfully for being the casual time waster it is.

DMC2 and Dark Souls 2

it wasn't exactly shit, but Little Big Planet 2 BTFO'd number 1 so hard

It was the first and last MK game I bought.
Still play them at friend's places, though.

Here's your (you)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned The Sims. The first game was pretty dull, but Sims 2 was awesome with the business expansions.

DS 3 wasn't amazing.

LBP1 had better campaign.

Most Smash Bros players just play casually with items on, on all of the stages and have fun with it. I think you'll find very few Smash toruneyfags aren't also into fighting games. It's the FGC bringing their autistic mentality wherever they go.

exactly. thats why every rts game needs units with abilities. anyone who is upset by this is just a casual who needs to stop sucking dick. this is the truth.

daily reminder that fighting games are for niggers and spics