Hacked PSP

But I don't play any of it. There's too much to choose from. Recommend me some games.

Nayuta no Kiseki

Sometimes I think that this is why I enjoyed video games as a kid more. Getting a new game was pretty big and the ones you had you played to death because that's all you had.
Games were just a bit more 'special' back then.
Drowning yourself in vidya is a good way to not play any at all.

Same, I used to play all sorts of mediocre games when I had a console and a limited selection.
Now, I have the best of the best to choose from and I don't know where to even begin.

I still haven't finished that show, Jesus Christ.

I don't give a shit about your thread, I just want to fuck the twink in your image.

That's actually a girl. Frederica Greenhill-Yang from Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I thought that was a woman. Who said old anime was safe from this shit? Fucking liars.

My job has completely murdered my ability to enjoy anything beyond the suffering of leftist shitheads, turkroaches, and mudslimes.

I guess I should post what I'm playing at the moment.

Faggot. She's not even a guy.

What rifles do you own? Don't post them all, just any neat one in particular.

I'll take one of those Game Boys, though.

VZ-2008, the civilian version of the VZ-58, which was the Czechs' FUCK YOU to Russia. Milled receiver, came with a folding stock, but wooden or beaver barf furniture exists as an alternative. My only other rifle is the AR-15 I built, but everyone has one of those.

OG GBA is better. Better options for illuminating or replacing the screen, comfortable grip, but lacking the IR port that nobody ever used.

Boy that looks small.

Congratulations retards you gave aec7c6 all the (you)s he wanted.

I would have preferred not to get any (You)'s.
I thought that was an effeminate guy. Modern anime has fucking ruined me, and countless other people. Then people have the nerve to only blame the jews for a generational sissification. Fuck my life.

More shit for scale.

Damn, that's pretty autistic. Work out I guess… but you're really gay still. Fuck you.

If i was at home and not on base I could show off mine too, got an sks and an ak47 with a bunch of others i cant remember right now.

Remember when Anime looked good

Jesus Christ

redundant. get rid of the training rifle

Found your problem

Never.
Things like LOGH don't classify as anime by any means.

I've been playing Metroid: Fusion recently. Shits fun, but I'm glad I have save states to fall back on. SA-X can wreck your shit in like 4 hits, is moderately aggressive, and doesn't even have the courtesy to barfing up a few chip-heal parasites like every other boss.

Fate/Extra, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Final Fantasy Tactics with the slowdown patch, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
999 (on the DS), Virtue's Last Reward, and Zero Time Dilemma.
Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Super Paper Mario, Xenoblade Chronicles.

Anime will look great again, there's a LOGH remake coming this year and a new Ghost in the Shell series by the same people who made SAC and 2nd GIG.