What no one is talking about it?

What no one is talking about it?
allgamesdelta.net/2017/05/kotaku-bioware-montreal-downsized-mass.html
(no ads on the site no need for an archive)

In the wake of BioWare’s polarizing Mass Effect: Andromeda, fans have wondered where the lauded sci-fi series will go next. The answer, according to people familiar with the studio, is nowhere—at least for the time being. BioWare has put Mass Effect on hiatus and turned Andromeda’s developer, BioWare Montreal, into a support studio, according to four sources close to the company.

That doesn’t mean there will never be another Mass Effect game, of course. It’s unlikely that BioWare will kill the popular sci-fi franchise. But BioWare is letting Mass Effect sit for a while rather than putting staff on Andromeda’s follow-up right away, those sources said.

Last month, a number of BioWare Montreal employees were transferred to the studio EA Motive, also based in Montreal, to work on Star Wars Battlefront II. Those remaining at BioWare Montreal will help support BioWare’s other games including the new intellectual property, code-named Dylan, which we expect the company to announce at E3. BioWare Montreal will also continue to patch and support Andromeda’s multiplayer.

BioWare’s main studio in Edmonton is heading up Dylan, while BioWare’s other studio, in Austin, is also helping out with that game.

When reached for comment, publisher Electronic Arts sent over the following statement, attributed to BioWare Montreal studio director Yanick Roy:

"Our teams at BioWare and across EA put in tremendous effort bringing Mass Effect Andromeda to players around the world. Even as BioWare continues to focus on the Mass Effect Andromeda community and live service, we are constantly looking at how we’re prepared for the next experiences we will create.

The teams in EA Worldwide Studios are packed with talent, and more than ever, we are driving collaboration between studios on key projects.

With our BioWare and Motive teams sharing studio space in Montreal, we have BioWare team members joining Motive projects that are underway. We’re also ramping up teams on other BioWare projects in development.

There will be much more to come from BioWare in the years ahead."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b3sTz
archive.fo/QNcij
4chan.org/v/
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170332-Report-Mass-Effect-Put-on-Indefinite-Hold
archive.is/5EqTm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy

Gee i wonder why. ..!

The source is Kotaku.
Allgamesdelta is one of the best new sites for gaming seeing as it's literally just information no articles.
Don't need to break link
Didn't need to archive.

As much as I want to believe, I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt

Fake News.

F

If only this was true user

ooohh i hope this is true

Cuck.

If this is true, I doubt mass effect will be coming back as an "RPG". I suspect it'll get rebooted and be mass effect in name only.

TL;DR nothing happened, EA decided that Andromeda authors are competent enough to work on their next big project of Star Wars Cuckfront II.

=archive your shit nigger
archive.is/b3sTz

>>>/cuckshed/

learn to redtext nigger

it's too late in the thread, nobody will see that garbage

It's like putting down a sick dog.
Unfortunately, the dog was sick with rabies and tried to bite your hand a few times then shit all over your house so it's tough to feel that bad for it.

So basically;

And that is what you get for trying to appease the SJW movement.

That's not what archiving is for, faggot.

You forgot to tack on DA2, TORtanic, and Ass Effect 3. Bioware has been irredeemable shit for 6 years.

It's ogre.

Justice really feels good

Yes, It is, faggot.

You mean like what just happened with Andromeda? The series is dead. Andromeda WAS the reboot.

I came here to post this, fuck you OP.

No, that happened already with ME2. That game was almost nothing like ME1, and instead of improving the RPG aspects as they should have, they dropped them in order to make it Gears of War with a million retcons.

Not a reboot, just casualization. Andromeda, on the other hand, drops the setting, the conflict and the characters. ME2 just changes the focus and mechanics.

Remember when Insomniac chose EA to publish Overstrike FUSE and we started to assume EA would buy them out and do the same thing to them? I want to say I'm glad that didn't happen, but Insomniac hasn't been making anything noteworthy for a whole now so it almost feel like it still happened…

andromeda was still a "rpg" and it still had ties to the old universe, it was a soft reboot. Now that andromeda has shit the bed, I think EA will go full on syndicate and reboot it as a FPS or something with no ties to the original.

archive.fo/QNcij
Original source archive since OP is a faggot.

Read the thread, nigger.

the guys behind the new Hitman got the boot too. is it finally happening?

True, they won't be able to fuck things up since every IP is already pozzed into oblivion (see SjW Battlefront 2).

Ea doesn't understand how SJWs work, do they!

Bioware doesn't belong with good devs.

DAO was fantastic

I think EA knows. They want these people to be their audience. They don't give a shit about gamers since they've been nominated as "worst company ever" for some years now.

Fantastic SHIT

I don't even know what it would take to get me interested in another Mass Effect. Maybe a remake of the first game, made by a different developer, with none of the dialogue changed.

Kill yourself Bioware drone

Those people aren't anyone's audience. They don't buy the "geeky" and "nerdy" shit they fetishize and furthermore they don't even care about anything beyond how they can use it to social signal and to agenda push. They are a terrible risk for any business and they are guaranteed to turn on you at some point.

Here's your badge newfag.

Fuck my sides are gone

So is it going for some multiplayer P2P game with cash shop and whatever other jewerey they can think of?
The same shit Jewbisoft tried with For Honor?

Once again, OP proves he's the biggest faggot.

{Checked}

But land whales and sadbrained cucks don't buy games.

I know, it's gonna be interesting in a few years to watch the reaction from EA's major investors when they see that most of their IPs failed under that direction.

My money is on their own attempted Destiny clone.

They're working on a Destiny clone?

It's implied that their new IP will be action based over RPG, and with this "live service" being worked on, it stinks of FPS MMO.

Yup, it's becoming phone-shit as we speak

BioWare made approximately three good games in their 22 years of relatively prolific game development, all of those were over a decade ago.
They deserve to be in a graveyard.

KOTOR/TOR games are shit, always have been shit, always will be shit, and what they did to Star Wars lore makes them abominations under the light of the sun.

I don't think KOTOR did anything to lore, it's not canon to my knowledge

KOTOR introduced Revan and allowed Drew Derpshit to put his claws into Star Wars, those two alone are unforgivable sins.

Star Wars outside of the original movies has always been shit, so it hardly matters.

I wasn't talking about the Star Wars games, I was talking about Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights.

Wrong. The games up until they started working on the prequels were really fucking good.

1991 Neverwinter Nights or 1999 Neverwinter Nights?

How much of a dipshit are you? Seriously?

Counter-sage.

Yeah Rebellion, Star Wars Chess, and Masters of Teras Kesei were good games

MEA is shit but that is just fanfiction buddy.
Compared to say, Witcher 3, it was a small team with a small production budget (big marketing budget though) who were forced to switch from UE4 to Frostbyte mid development (hence why the leaked footage with the Krogan looked so different).

I'd say either Bioware or EA figured they could make a quick buck while they funnel a gorillion dollars into the main project Edmonton works on.

Holy shit slowpoke, slow down! :^)

Go shill your website somewhere else, faggot.

It's as good as dead at this point. They're taking it to the back of the shed right as we speak. No way they can recover from this.

Go back to 4chan, we already have enough of you idiots here.

Bzzz

How does EA keep getting away with this? Where do they get the money for all those shitty and failed games? They have killed so many devs and IPs with their retardation and greed so it makes me wonder.

read

FIFA

Sports games will always bring EA more than enough money to kill whatever they want

Fucking normalfags and their sportsballs

The purpose of using an archive instead of the direct link is not because of ads you stupid fucking newfag.

Don't make me archive your website

Maybe you should lurk the fuck more and find out.

WHY?

It's to avoid giving websites clicks you dumb shit

Lurk moar newfags. If you don't like how we do things here, feel free to GTFO

Then why do you insist on defending not archiving links?

It's not an argument, it's an ultimatum. Live like the Romans do or get the fuck out of Rome.

You are the unassimiliating newfag immigrant who refuses to integrate into host culture. You don't like how it is here, feel free to go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of

Vale

Fuck off Freech. HW has said multiple times that Jim saved the site. HW said he was gonna shut it down at christmas if it wasn't for Jim.

It'd never have come to that in the first place if it weren't for SJWs getting us branded the Nazis of the internet, making ISPs drop us.

You're defending others for saying stupid shit, and saying stupid shit yourself.

And guess who fucked helped us out

Just like EA saved all of those IPs no one cared about anymore, right?

but of course he did user he was held hostage , that's why

bring back /hebe/ you…you…DOUBLE NIGGER

I still wouldn't have sent money.

No, Jim legitimately helped us. HW has repeatedly said that the site costs too much for an individual to run. We may not have to like Jim, but we should acknowledge the help he has given.

also the Jim meme is better than the Mark meme.

nobody else did neither

Alright Jim, we'll keep pretending to like you, just stop posting your selfies.

Something has to be done

I'm not Jim.

It's nice to know that whenever some halfchan cancer exposes themselves on here we can always count on the board goblin to step up to the plate and delete their most telling posts, but not actually do anything about the poster. Thanks, you fat kike.

I think that you got the IDs wrong, buddy.

I wish they made a bunch of spin offs based on certain events mentioned in the trilogy. That way, they would try different approach to the ME universe, in terms of storytelling and gameplay. The First Contact War could be a 4 player co-op game, the Rachni War a RTS, etc.

No I didn't.

When are companies gonna learn this? For all their politics, they're all ultimately concerned with profit, and the SJW audience doesn't give them enough money to make up for what they lose by alienating their existing audience.

Those aren't my posts, retard.

Yes, they are.

Shattered Steel, MDK2, and… what else?

No, they're literally not my posts. My first post in this thread was right here. Go eat a bag of dicks, you fucking retard.

obviously 1999 NWN.
the campaign it shipped with was dogshit, but the modules, campaigns, and persistent world MUDs people made with it were fantastic. Sadly, we'll probably never see a game like that again.

oh, we were talking about nu-Bioware in this thread. As shit as Kotaku is, if there was one bunch of cucks I'd expect to have insight info into BW, it's them. Not that it's a surprise, Andromeda is a laughing stock.

You could have just admitted those are your posts that were deleted, but instead you decided to go and embarrass yourself like this.

Understatement of the year.

Oh those posts? I don't give a shit and neither does anyone else, you can go now.(I-I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED :^))

Holy shit m8.

Just do everyone (and yourself) a favor and go back to halfchan or freech or wherever it is you came from.

I wonder.

I am disappoint mods

you're right, my bad. just unbanned him.

His posts weren't the only ones deleted, at least two IDs got their posts purged. Nerd.

Your rule invocation was wrong. Meanwhile you ignore the guy who actually is trying to derail with a shitty argument about deleted posts.

Wrong story.

Show me a better AAA RPG, I'll wait.
Witcher? Morrowind? Hah.
You contrarian kids are really funny but you have to go back: 4chan.org/v/

I dunno, that implies that there was still talented people working at Bioware for ME2. Do you remember how much of a shit show ME2 was?

>>>Holla Forums

ME2 was the best of the series tbh. Tightest in terms of story, length, character development and the combat was an improvement.

You really think so? Maybe I'll give it another go.

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170332-Report-Mass-Effect-Put-on-Indefinite-Hold

Best timeline

What do you think this is, fucking podracing?
archive.is/5EqTm

Lotta loyalty for a hired CTR.

Hello newfriend, enjoy your stay.

You archive everything. It doesn't matter who published it.

CTR is dead, long live Shareblue

What are you, gay?

Most people here pirate games before buying them, how do you think we handle news sites?

How long until they pay me to play Andromeda?

With my dick

When your skin turns black and you grow a vagina.

I want to FUCK Erin too, but that's no reason not to use protection.

Want some additional laughs, anons? Here's an excerpt from EA's recent financial call:

This is coming from CEO and Corporate Overlord Andrew Wilson. Notice how nothing was said about sales in any way, shape, or form?

The game fucking tanked.

EA buys out and kills another company.

Was the SJW cancer there from the start or did they come in after EA bought them out?

Yup, Bioware is fucking done and I love it.

This was literally a new studio made entirely of fresh indian graduates that EA slapped the Bioware name onto, there are still 4 more Bioware studios and none of them have the original team on them.

>one hundred players out of a projected nine million
The sad part is that he probably included people with review copies in that number, so there's a good chance a lot of those scores were pre-selected shills.

Yea, all six original films were probably the best of starwars really…

You save the information in case it gets changed faggots.

Half of the shit in the infographic by an angry autist called Bedserver was debunked.

You might think you're being a right cheeky cunt but actually you're.

Who?

Why do I have to show you *AAA* rpg?

They are really trying their best to rewrite history aren't they?

You're both wrong.

Oh I guess I should add the people hired for BioWare Montreal were right out of school, even the leads.

These fucking idiots at EA didn't learn from Dead Space 3 did they?

What?

cummies

What's the iceberg? KOTFE?

test1

test2

test3

test4

test5

test6

test7

test8

test9