Warriors of dark

you know how in final fantasy you're the warrior of light? what if you got to play as a warrior of dark?! doesn't have to be evil mind you just dark to counter the overwhelming light. Doesn't have to be FF either just any game where I can be an edgelord fighting for justice.

They already have a Warrior of Darkness over in FFXIV. Not playable though.

You mean these guys?

and they were disappointing as fuck. I honestly cant believe they would waste the warriors of dark like that, especially after building them up so much.

Hey! Aren't those the four guys who defeated Chaos?

WOW THE BRILLIANT PLOT TWIST OF FF3. GREAT JOB user YOU ARE SO ORIGINAL.

Didn't that one library straight up say that the Warrior's of Dark had to slap some shit when Light got to overpowered? The kiddos in FF3 are all Warriors of Light anyway.

But seriously why aren't hasn't there been a game about the Warriors of Dark yet, it seems like it could be a neat

guess you could try lunatic dawn. its an open world thing where you can be lawful evil and take on quests to get revenge on someones behalf

What about ff8

If squall didnt pursue edea and friends, then sorceress persecution wouldnt have continued and ultimecia wouldnt have needed to compress time apocalyptically

Isn't that basically the plot of every Dark Souls game?

I can't understand the FF8 spagethi :

Ultimecia had already compressed time in the future they were heading too, but in doing so she also was defeated by them, but when time uncompressed Ultimecia ended up in the past so she gave her powers to Edea who then became the witch, then the history keeps going but this time they realize they can prematurely compress time so they can pull the dead Ultimecia to the future which is their present and kill her without her giving her powers to anyone and thus ending the witch curse forever.

Is that right?

i mean the Ultimecia living in the past to the future

Squall died disc 1 rest of the game is his final fantasy before death

Are you asking for SMT or what?

They can still come back, you know.

Nehrim is exactly that, OP. Kraut-made total conversion "mod" for oblivion (so different it's literally its own game, though, a million times better than oblivion). Look it up and check it out.

Most of SMT series especially Nocturne. You're Lucifer's bitch/successor.

Sorceresses were persecuted for their terrible powers because of what happened during the war. This lead to the formation of SeeD and Gardens, to act as assassins against sorceresses.

Eventually a sorceress known as Ultimecia will be born. She manipulates the past by possessing sorceresses in our time (Edea, Rinoa, Adel). In order to avoid assassination she decides to compress time to become all powerful. Unfortunately this is a self fulfilling prophecy and by doing so she catapulted Squall and friends to the future where they kill her.

Incidentally the lore basically states any sorcercess could have "become" Ultimecia, in the same way the Nerevarine happened in Morrowind. Anyways, time gets unwound after her death and Squall goes back in time to tell Cid and Edea to form Garden to kill her

can, but I doubt they will unless they make a whole expansion around us going to a different dimension.

In Illusion of Gaia, it's implied that Will's powers are dark-based. Just check his transformations.

Let's start with other continents first, shall we?

Is is already time to stay up all night?

that's what I mean though, well definitely have the rest of the garleans after the next expansion which means we are at least 3 years away from ever seeing the warriors of darkness ever again.

Most "you can be the villain" RPGs technically give you the option to be a dick but still do the right thing in the end.
Alternatively, there are games Like Dark Souls where the good and bad endings are so murky it's hard to tell which is which.

I want to hug Oersted

Similarly in Terranigma, you were crystal hell's copypasta of the original hero who died.
When you look at their games overall, Quintet seemed to have a pretty big hardon for destroyed worlds and darkness.

Quintet had a massive hardon for world reconstruction or world rebirth of some sort. A destroyed world was just the first step for that.