Hey guys, heads up, don't miss this deal

Hey guys, heads up, don't miss this deal

WE MUST NOT HARM INNOCENT MEN

have suicide homosexual

but user
it's cinematic

How

Its exclusive

Ah yes, the CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES approach certainly was an unprecedented success, who would've thought interactive movies could become the next gen leap we were looking for?

$3.99 is too low for this game.

They'd need to pay me at least $5 to play this.

wut?

Who would've thought that the only reason people get the new gen consoles is because of some shitty game, that's supposedly hard, but only due to the fact that the input-to-action timer is a million years and that the hitboxes are worse than those 20 years ago.

Let's get down to the fact, Dark Souls sucks, Bloodborne sucks. They are shitty, underdeveloped games. Just like Stalker.

If they gave me five bucks I'd humour them by saying I was actually playing it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Kill yourself

Haven't seen this shit posted in 2 years
Goddamn

Is this the original pasta or did you change some nouns? It's distantly familiar to me, but I can't quite place it.

I didn't really like the game but the graphics were amazing, it's too bad they didn't make the story as good as the graphics.

That's still more expensive than Battleborn.

people posted it back on 4chan back then when they still pretended they're not reddit infested shithole

You did it now. You said a baaaaaad word. Yoooooou decided that it was okay to just go around saying baaaaaad words. Well, guess what? Iiii've got a solution to your potty-fucking mouth. I've got a bar of soap! I've got a big ol' bar of soap. I got a bottle of Dawn Dish Detergent. I'm gonna make sure I clean your fucking mouth out. I'm gonna scrub your mouth. I'm gonna make sure your mouth is so god damn clean I can eat off of it. I'm gonna put a bunch of fucking cereal in your mouth and I'm gonna eat that cereal out of your mouth. I'm gonna tongue-punch the back of your mouth right after I've cleaned it off. You've got a dirty fucking mouth. Is thatuh… issthat uh… is that uh… is that uh because of your upbringing? Do you say these dirty fucking words because of the way you were raised? Do you say these awful fucking things because someone raised you to be this way? Or do you think its just okay? Do you think its okay to go around saying these mean, hurtful things? Do you think its okay to just walk down in the middle of the street screaming "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"? Do you have some kind of disorder? Do you have tourettes? Do you have some kind of disorder that makes you say these dirty words? If so, then you get a free pass! You get a free soap pass! Your mouth is clean! Your mouth is only dirty by circumstance! I can't fix something like that, I'm not a therrepest! I can't come in here and fix all your problems. But if you're cursing just to curse some like some edgy teen seeking attention on the internet, by some glorious god up there on high, then fuck you. I'm gonna get the fuckin' soap out. I'm gonna get the Dawn Dish Detergent. I'm gonna make sure your mouth is the cleanest mouth its ever fucking been. I'm gonna make you so fucking clean you're going to feel squeaky clean. You're gonna be like a fucking dogs squeaky toy. Not in terms of how the dog slobbers on it and makes it dirty, but in terms of how squeaky it is. That's how squeaky clean you're going to be. I'm going to make sure you're so fucking clean people will be able to eat off your entire body. People will be able to eat your body without fear of getting disease. They can eat you… they can feast off of you…. you can cover yourself in chili and people will just fuckin' eat it off ya'. Like just a… just a fucking human buffet. I'm gonna make you so clean. I'm gonna clean ya. Oooh, I'm gonna make you feel so good about yourself, you're such a good fucking person. You're a great fucking person. You're amazing at everything you fucking do. So why do you gotta say these dirty fucking words? Why do you gotta say these fuckin' dirty fuckin' motherfucking words? Why do you gotta make yourself worse, by saying these dirty cunt ass fuckin' shit motherfuckin' things? Why do you gotta why do you gotta bring yourself down to their level when I just wanna make you less dirty? Why do I get to say all these motherfucking words? Well, I got a word pass. I got a free pass. Its um… its a little card my mom gave me when I was a kid. It says uh, "this guy is allowed to curse as much as he can." But you, ooh, you're going to have such a clean mouth after I'm done with ya. You're gonna be gargling that soap. You're gonna be cleaner than you've ever been cleaned before. On the inside you'll be cleaned and on the outside you'll be cleaned. Maybe in your mind you'll be dirty, but don't worry, I'll cut your fucking skull open and I'll scrub the shit out of that too. I've got a bottle of fresh Dawn Dishwasher Detergent. It's a big, one gallon bottle and I'm going to cleanse the world with it.

What kind of bloodborne DLC is this? Do they do chinese knockoff DLCs now?

God their Bayonetta review was so fucking terrible. They need to stick to reviewing shitty B movies.

But the graphics are so good, they are the absolute best. Pc doesnt even come close, sony always wins baby

Jesus people it was a fun game, I was at the edge of my seat during the entire game. Aren't games supposed to be, I dunno…fun? Isn't that why you play games? Get that stick out of your ass.

Was the best in displaying the graphical capabilities of the PS4 at the time. Too bad they interrupt their own gameplay, what little there is of it, with long stretches of cut scenes (some even being called chapters) and QTE events. Mundane audio logs and items you can pick and take a look at that barely contribute to the story. A story that switched from what was a focus of the occult hunting to generic third-person cover base shooting against human enemies. All that clocking in at about 5-6 hours and you'll only be in control of a third of that time.

One of the biggest disappointments to ever come out. They also reused that wolf boss battle 3 times, right? Then you've got the batman like ending where if you want to get the real occult hunter combat, you'll have to wait for the sequel that'll never come. A perfect example of mismanaged focus of the game. Putting all their eggs into the graphics but forgetting about the gameplay that makes it a game.

Yeah that's what I said. Oh wait, it didn't have enough 'gameplay' so you don't consider it a game? Newsflash, movies are fun too soooo what if games are trying to be more like movies? What if it had 'too many' cutscenes? Nothing wrong with something trying to be more fun like a good Marvel movie

You have nor arguments so I must be right.

I wonder why?

You are spamming, nerd losers.

I just want to join the reply chain