C-c-c-combo

How do you like your fighting games?
youtu.be/4FaQAQZhsz8?t=34m44s
2d/3d? High combo? High Damage?

Like I like my women

dead

V-ism was a mistake (even if it looks cool).

2D, 12 moves max combos, 30% max damage without meter, 45% max w/ meter, 55% max in rare occasions like counters, being buffed or expending 2 kinds of meters.

BB or GG Xrd?

High damage and full of sluts and fanservice.

I mostly play kof 2002.

V-ism is cool for combo videos, but is garbage in real versus games, like anime fighters and their 50 hits that make 10% damage.

2D
- Custom Combo
- Ground & Air Chain Combo
- Dash
- Parry
- Multiple Supers

3D
- Parry
- 8 Way Run
- Destructible Clothing & Nude Mods

Crazy characters, flashy moves, no combos or lack of focus on combos, PIXEL ART or photo scanned, projectile play, developed without an obsession with balance.

mortal kombat is western kusoge.
fag.

So what? At least it's fun. Which is more than you can say about games like SFV.

-Average speed gameplay, not SF V slow but not GG crazy levels
- 1 vs 1, fuck tag shit
- Chain combos but not Killer Instinct retarded i will agree with in something more last blade like or guilty gear like
-Combo breaker mechanics, preferably by spending meter
- Fanservice mandatory and also lolis are a plus

lel pleb

Do you know any all loli fighting games? That might be fun to fap to.

Arcana heart
Vanguard princess
that doujin game about farts

Well aren't you a lucky fella

PROJECTILES

Give me five different kinds of projectile on every character. ARMS is either going to be my fetish or I'll hate it more than anything for fucking up.

Y-you must not bully!

Is ~Uguu a move you can do?

what a gay

Stylish

Line Kill Spirits

then have I got the fighting game for you

Tekken speed
Small combos, high damage. Single footsie button into special should be 15-20% damage, full resource and optimal conditions should be 60-70%
Lots of moves, even if they're situational as fuck
Big movement variety

Basically Tekken.

Well I pretty much have my perfect fighting game.
And yeah I don't even play it because
Still I don't think it was surpassed by anything, not in the same sub-genre at least.

guilty gear and tekken are my favorites

ha very funny ….yes

meant to reply to

with bouncy titties

3d fighting games with no input buffer like tekken 3

Which is the better series, Tekken or Virtua Fighter?

Wow.

I prefer VF but Tekken is more popular

that's way too black

Needs blacker

please do not bully

i like both long combos and short ones with high damage conversion but not necessarily touch of death. if combos can do 70% damage or more, there should be a defensive mechanic like burst to balance it out.

does tekken have any characters as fun as leifei or am i just gonna have to play gimmicky octopus man?

SEGA's been making good moves recently so the dream is:

In Tekken, mindless button mashing can make you win too many rounds.
Virtua Fighter is less "flashy", but the line that separates experienced players from beginners is much bigger. Button mashing will not help you much there.

Bayo2 on pc when?

I want VF5:FS with Quest mode added back in for the PC before they announce a VF6.
VF will never be the most popular fighter no matter how much I want it to gain popularity. Shit is too complex for the average player

Bayo 2 will forever be locked away in nintendo's safe

I'll just buy a cheap used wee you down the line now that piracy is 100% on that system. I just want to play it with beefy hardware, not nintendo approved legacy hardware.