Questions that don't require a dedicated thread

To begin with, is the reason why Lost Planet 3 so hated in the series is because of the series' shift from East to West (Pretty much changing the entire game's design in contrast to the previous titles) and because of the lack of change in the Over-the-shoulder TPS gameplay (Which hasn't seemed to have evolved since RE4 did it first)?

Addition question: After, before, or between which LP games does E.X. Troopers take place?

In FO:NV, are sewers worth exploring? I know about Thorn, is there anything else?

It's because LP3 is mostly just a poor man's Dead Space, while the prior two games were action-filled TPSs with a grappling hook and lots of different mechs to pilot. LP2 is also one of the best co-op shooters you can play. LP3 got rid of everything fun about the earlier games.

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

It's QTDDTOT: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Also, how playable is EX Troopers without knowing any Moonrunes?

To make it easier to throw him out.

underageb& faggot please leave

I am fucked

Played this and got hooked on the comfy, now I want more

What are good Harvest Moon games so I can quench my ich?

100% playable, you'll stubble over the menus at first but once you go through trail and error the game is playable without any problems.

Lost Planet 3 is just a shit game, and it successfully killed off what could've been a great franchise

I'd argue they did that when they forced LP2 to have GFWL.

I honestly though that both LP1 and 2 are pretty shit, and the only saving grace of those were mechs, so I looked forward LP3 knowing that it will have drastically different direction.
Guess what, it was even shittier lol.
Never played ex troopers though, does it even have mechs?

have you tried the harvest moon games

Friends of Mineral Town/More Friends of Mineral Town
A Wonderful Life
HM DS/DS Cute
Tree of Tranquillity
Animal Parade
I hear Story of Seasons is good, but I haven't played it yet.
The Rune Factory games might also scratch that itch.

GPD Win worth picking up?

LP3 was too much like Dead Space in a series that otherwise had its own distinct series identity, hence the hate.

How good is gamecube comptability on a hacked Wii U? Does it require a gamecube controller with adapter or can you use the Wii U Pro controller?

You can get a unique weapon from the sewers if you do a quest, but I can't think of anything else.

Why homosedxuals like japanese turn based cinematic games so much? just go watch a movie with your boyfriend for fucks sake

Nintendont's you're only option There's another, but the dev for that is an antipiracy faggot that forces you to have the game disc & I don't remember if the Pro Controller is compatable, just check their gbatemp page.

But what if I can't get a boyfriend?

everyone knows you degenerates pair up easier than flies to shit

Should I play quake or persona 2?

What's the hardest game you fags have ever played and/or beaten?
Files related, in that order.

Lost Planet 3 tried to be Dead Space and it failed, it also took out the cool mech combat and grappling hook fun.

Literally all they had to do was make Monster Hunter Lost Planet, and they fucked it up.

the answer is both

I'm not into SCHMUPS so Jackal for NES has to be the hardest game I've beaten. It's not even really a SCHMUP but it's the closest I'll ever come to beating one without help so I'll take it.

What's the best game, of all time, in the following genres:
I've been wondering about these for a long time.

Brood War
Rance

Favourite mods for New Vegas that add quests or some other shit to make game feel more alive? I'm replaying it atm and I have to say it feels much more empty than how I remember it

Thanks. I already have Lucky which is enough for me

I think monkey island was the most influential.
Ikaruga
Too broad.

This type of thread only works if it's pinned and cyclical.

What are some dark japanese RPG you can think of?
Similar in style to the soul series (and kings field/shadow tower) for a comparison.

Nothing like dark souls, but Shadow Hearts/Koudelka definitely qualify for dark jRPG. They're just turn-based.

After playing Hagane and Ninja Warriors Again I want to play more games starring cyborg/robot ninjas. I have already played MGR.

probably i wanna be the god or meat boy

The Sonic Boom game on Wii U was the biggest shitshow in the franchise since Sonic '06, but were the 3DS games any good?

Easily Street Fighter 2010 or Ghosts and Goblins.
Probably Doom 2 or You Have to Win the Game.

Eternal Ring and Evergrace

You might like Onimusha. They're moreso action games than RPGs, with the exception of the first one, which is Resident Evil with samurai. It's one of the few trilogies that improves each game in, there's also Dawn of Dreams, a fourth game which has good combat mechanics but otherwise isn't as good as the original trilogy.

Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 are absolutely worth playing, though 1 I think requires specific settings to emulate properly.
There's a Shadow Hearts 3, but it's only loosely tied to the first two games and nowhere near as good as them.

Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
Ninja Gaiden 1 (NES)

Ghosts 'n Goblins, IWBTG
Adventure Island

JUST beat lost planet 3 last night

the game takes it's WAY TO fucking seriously

in comparison lost planet 2 was FUN AS FUCK it was a video game first and the story took a back seat.

lost planet 3 is a prequel to just about everything.

itself*

I wanna Kill the Kamilia 3
Got to Boss Rush then got assfucked by every boss so I stopped, almost beat Colonel, never even got close on the other 3, and that shit is nothing compared to EX stage / secret 5.

Probably another IWBTG fangame (likely collab or cultured 2 since I generally avoid needle because I'm shit a it) , since I doubt I ever finished Z3) but could be one of the shmup 1CC/1LC I managed too depends on how you rate difficulty.

Should I be ashamed and finally sell my Switch instead of hoping for it to get better?

So you can be 110% sure he's dead by the time he hits the ground.

Unless you really need the money now keep it in a closet , this way you have a CFW/softmod capable console in the event such a thing is made possible which means you can sell it way higher than regular prices or keep it and enjoy free games.

Why would you buy one if you're the kind of guy to have second thoughts before any of the announced games have come out? At least be consistent with yourself, user.

It'll be made possible, but doubt it'll have anything noteworthy that older consoles with CFW can't achieve already.

I was bored and thought it might be fun. It was 2nd hand at least.