Chair thread for comfortable posteriors

My office chair is about to finally peel off its thin leather covering completely and has started veering off into weird angles, so I'm in the market for a new chair.
Is there any truth or quality to gayman chairs?
Should I just spend the dosh in a regular office chair?
Post your regrets on your chair choice so my spine can support my lard ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaisu
archive.is/qlCHf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly I like regular old wooden chairs better. I can see the merits of a softer material, but I never liked the rolling too much.

Does not look bouncy enough

Surely by spending my hard earned money mindlessly I can get something that won't anally ream me like my boss does at my soul crushing job!

Desk too tall, butt would flatten.

Maybe I should just try out the standing desk meme, I mean it's just several hundred dollars….

Sorry user, my budget is in the low hundreds. Otherwise I'd get my first choice here.

you play videogames. probably 10-12 hours a day, don't you? in which case it doesn't matter how much of an expensive chair and setup you get, your back is going to be crooked whether you want it or not. might as well skip all the "positional" bullshit and buy something comfortable.

i suggest an executive chair, you know, those high ones that CEOs use? but of course, not a super expensive one. either way, when you're too immersed on a game you're going to slouch forward so your back is fucked no matter what.

There sure is, game assassin. Be sure to purchase the most expensive piece of plastic and mesh you can find, maybe even get one with red racing stripes and fire on it! Also, don't forget to pick up some essential Gamer Fuel™, like Gamer Mix™ and Gamer Water™ for all your gaming needs..
It's the only way to play!

Should I get the $200 one? or the $300 one?

do you have that edited picture where that guy says something like "cleaning your monitor is easy, cleaning the world, not so much" and you see a holocaust graveyard in the background?

i could have swore i had it but i can't fucking find it in my fuckhuge folder of images

fucking hell i knew i had it i just had to search HARDER

I am getting a DX racer classic it is shipping atm. They look good from what I've seen and they can handle big guys so it 'should' be good.

But I can't say until I get it. Also I got mine for a super good deal almost the price of a normal office chair so worth.

Those kinds of wide chars are cool because you can sit cross legged.

Does anyone still have that image of a warning sign for a chair that was signed with a blood seal?

or just get a normal chair without armrests.

My ass spends most of its time resting on this Ikea Markus I bought a few years ago, it's alright.

i could always cross my legs… on the other hand, i could never touch my toes while standing up without bending my knees. i can't even get close, there's like a 20cm gap i can't close without intense pain behind the knees and in the waist.

fucking faggot P.E. teacher making me do that and not crossing legs, nobody could do that except me but it didn't matter.

one of these days i swear…

I do a marathons worth of running every two weeks.

The fat has been coming off my body super fast.

Hamstring stretches can fix that.

im a 25 years old who plays vidya all day, i dont really care anymore.

just saying, if you wanted to sit cross legged, something like without arm rests is ideal, only problem is finding a manufacturer that can make it for you, since all of these shitty chairs come with the armrests soldered to the back and the seat.

I can't get both my legs on my seat comfortably, I can sort of tuck one leg in though.

I love how it's the perfect manlet repellent height too.

I have a beer belly but that's the extent of my fat, and I do 30min of cardio minimum every day. I kinda figured most here would be in the same kind of situation, not exactly /fit/ but not physically impaired either.

how fucking fat are you?

i cant not sit cross legged. and it creates a little pockets so my cat can curl up and watch me play vidya.

nah, most everyone on this site is a fatty or a closeted fatty. I've seen the meetups before, its usually big guys and hideous ghouls with the occasional good looking guy.

i can. and i can even go further beyond.

however, i need to stretch a bit after going MAXIMUM for a while or else i'll get cramps.

this is no training, i always could do this, ever since i was like 3. and no, im not chinese.

Jesus fucking christ how fat are you user?

Who in the fuck can't cross their legs especially in school? How were you the only person able to move their body in such a simple way?

cross legged has never been comfortable, i'll always pick squatting over sitting criss cross.

Honestly I'm just a tall-ass motherfucker, it's been uncomfortable as fuck to sit like that for years

Slav detected.

reminder that having bad posture makes you bad at videogames

i have no idea, but no one in my room could. they had trouble getting the second leg up or they'd get cramped the fuck up.

cyka blyat

I have this chair too, it's alright. The price is pretty reasonable around $200 iirc +$60s&h if you can't go pick it up in store. You can remove the arms pretty easily or just not put them on to begin with when you're putting it together.

Okay I get it, you're referring to first pic related. I though people in your gym class couldn't sit like the second pic related

yeah no thats basic, most of them sat like your 2nd pic but they should have like the 1st mspaint drawing in here

What do I swap it out with? I don't want this to explode on me.

how about TB's asscancer chair,goyim
ONLY $630

Damn, I had some lazy years not watching what crap I ate and I never got more than, what, 80kg? Not sure about my height. I always wondered how much you needed to gorge yourself to get straight up obese.

I eat moderately and don't buy garbage, but my new job is so much easier that I gained a ton of weight. Turns out busting your ass for low pay and minimum groceries is what kept me thin.

it's not overeating that makes you obese so much as it's a lack of activity. I'm pretty fat just from the fact that i'm stuck at a desk most of the day. I try to go on hikes when I can, and they make me want to die, but damn is it satisfying when I get to the top. I can't get myself interested enough to do push ups and shit but i'm always ready to go camping.

try gathering firewood and setting up a tent by yourself.

He still hasn't kicked the bucket?

its the other way around, your diet is more important than activity.

your body burns a set amount of energy everyday to live. if you don't eat above that, then you'll be fine.

Daily reminder that your lives are in constant peril. I'm done with office chairs after having 2 explode on me, I need something that won't break when my fat ass leans back in it.

These look like the chairs they gave to arriving trainees in my last office job.
I would no longer feel safe sitting my ass on these cheap shits.

I've done everyday cardio for about 2 years now, but only after starting to watch my saturated fat intake did my weight drop 5-7kg and stayed there. So I'm inclined to believe the food is more critical, but ultimately it's medical shit so it's probably too complex to easily summarize.

As someone who worked the summer at an assembly, standing 8 hours a day with just two short breaks, believe me it's really just a meme. It does fuck all to your posture since you aren't going to stand perfectly straight anyway, and your knee tendons and feet will start to hurt like an absolute bitch after a few hours.

Enter a store and try sitting in one. then choose

Taking in more calories than you expend is what gets you to gain weight. You have to tailor your diet to your daily activities, the other way around, or realistically both at the same time.

Yeah diet is important. Exercise is as well, but in recent years things are leaning towards diet more and more. There's only so much exercise most people can fit into a single day, and you can eat a fuckload of calories in that time.

Overpriced rubbish, but even if it would still be cheaper than shipping a decent chair from over seas, it's just not worth it for me imo, I kind of regret it.

Let me tell you. The optimal setup is a big single seat leather chair that you can fall into, then you can build a wooden/plactic/whatever platform from your mousepad and keyboard (tenkeyless for the smaller size).

I had the teenage version of that: extra beat-up recliner dragged out of storage, and the box that Guitar Hero controllers came in. Wireless keyboard and mouse.

Please tell me there is more pixel art of dungeon meshi

Not that I've seen sadly

I practically live in my chair for my job so I went full goy ergonomics and got a Herman Miller chair.

It was close but TB stayed strong for his wife's children.

My chair sucks shit though. It was supposed to be a comfy La-Z-Boy, but it's shit. My ass hurts all fucking day and gets sores. Fucking fake leather, dead cushion, and shit dimensions fuck my shit up. I only weigh 150lbs, too. Never get La-Z-Boy.

I have a 100$ ikea chair and it was doing its job fine for 6 years already. You don't need to spend 200$ for a gamur chair

YEEEESSSSS
it's this chair!

I got one of these yesterday for $150. Was more than I was hoping to spend, but it's comfy and has lumbar adjustment. If it lasts half as long as my previous secondhand freebie chair, it will be worth the cost. Was considering getting a chair from Amazon, but this is the kind of thing you really need to try for yourself before buying instead of relying on reviews.

That doesn't look comfy.

La-Z-Boy is for recliners, not desk chairs. I skipped the Serta chairs too, because their "layered design" is just two foam cushions, that's not going to make them last longer.

La-Z-Boy is shit and I'll see them all dead before I buy another shit chair.

It is, the mesh feels very nice.

I'm 5'7 and it's still pretty comfortable though, my head reaches the headrest easily.

I had that exact chair and it was comfy as hell, but it also broke in several places after less than a year, right armrest being the first to go. I'm also a fatass with a terrible habit of leaning back in office chairs though so you'll probably be fine.

Anyone know what this style of chair/desk is called? Looks comfy

How bad are those things?

I have this char, and it's total shit.
The sit area is too narrow and it's too soft so my testicles are always in an uncomfortable position.

Way more comfy than you think, and they force you to sit up straight

Monoblocks is for those with big cocks
it rhymes so it's true

I need to find a chair that sits lower to the ground and doesn't take up a lot of space.

Also, make sure you all at least leave your chair. The fucker in the vid hadn't left his chair in over 2 years.

I retrofitted my small couch into a computer "chair" just fucking added some wood on the bottom and bolted it all down.
I can move the couch however I want, sit on it however i want and even lie on it.

Probably the best decision of my life bar none

Even that guy managed to have a girlfriend?! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

mind you she's probably obese as well.

How do you even get like that?

I'm light enough to laugh at you. None exploded under me yet, but I change them in 3 years' intervals.

I sat in one of these when buying office chairs. The lumbar support is like getting punched in the gut.

SHOT THRU THE BUTT
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
DARLING, YOU GIVE CHAIRS
A BAD NAME~

Maybe you should stop being a whale if this happens to you? Or an even easier way to prevent this is to release the preassure once in a while to give the mechanism some rest from your fat ass.

The most comfortable chair I've had, by far, was a recliner.

Try searching for 'low Japanese chair'.

…Zaisu apparently.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaisu

Shit tier.

Meant for

i got some generic office chair my mum gave me ages ago, but something went wrong with it so if i lean to far back it doesn't lock and i'd fall on my ass so now i kinda lean forward all the time to prevent that

i'm cheap so once it breaks i'll use a folding chair

Randomly got into this thread and saw this
Gonna buy one for my new flat
thanks anons

bubby…
are you in your office chair right now?

i mean yeah

Look down to your right and you see the lever that makes it go up and down?

make the seat of the chair straight and push that lever inwards towards your butt.

the locking mechanism right? yeah i know, but it keeps popping out of place if i lean back on it

Push it harder.

yeah i tried that too, something in the works is iffy about it

Are you doing papercraft or just making models?

well I tried.
most people don't know about the locking mechinism

models, gunpla mainly but i wanna practice other crafty stuff too

yeah it worked for awhile then something went amiss when i moved i think

What went amiss is your fat ass sheared off the end of the steel bolt that's supposed to lock the seat's articulation. I guess all you can do now is maximize the spring tension until you break that with your tonnage as well.

i mean that's likely but i'm not that fat

Fun fact: that fat eceleb Boogie actually shattered a chair by sitting on it and got his ass full of splinters

Nigger, I’m an overweight fuck who doesn’t exercise at all. Get some help.

Who here uses the superior chair set up, a recliner? Worried about rotating, they have swivel versions.

i hate you for making me try that

i failed despite working out and stretching every day for awhile now

Is this comfy for your neck? Can you oekaki how you're actually sitting?

I want something where I can get some decent lumbar and neck support, being 6' tall.

Please tell me there is a video.

Imagine dying like this, if you live alone it may be days/weeks before anyone finds your anally assured destruction of a body.

do you live in the shire or something? most of the western world thats an average height

nice

I bought the fullest-size "executive" office chair from the largest office furniture chain in my state and the head rest goes to about my nape.

Pic related is my current gaming chair. This shit is NOT comfortable.

All pneumatic chairs i ve used have a thick metal plate above where the air chamber is, the only weak point was made purposefully to aim down so if shit ever blows up the damage should be minimized

The floor looks burnt in that pic so i take my guess that someone blew up this chair with fireworks

The worse thing is they're clearly ricer level shit but cost as much as some of the lower-end Racing seats. You could easily get a seat past it's expiration date (yes that is a thing with racing seats, same with helmets), pull whatever shitty office chair out of a thrift store for a fiver, put the two together (a bit of work sure) and still come out with something better looking and cheaper.

But the proper answer to the question is a nice recliner, and not a leather one.

I have a cheap-ish recliner and 5'8 but I don't pay too much attention to ergonomics. Just go to a furniture store and try some out. I'd say you'll probably have no issue getting one with lumbar support but might have to look for one with neck support.

Consider this though.

They are really comfy tho, would recommend if you think you can resist the temptation to lay back and fall asleep, probably the worst thing to get if you want any productivity

Uploading so we can all suffer through it again.

Holy shit, user. You can literally build a chair out of milk crates, zip ties, and thrift-store blankets that would be more comfortable than that and cost maybe $5. $4 if you decide to steal grocery store veggie-bag tie wraps instead of zip ties. Get out of that chair.

Does your neck/back hurt from sitting in it for extended periods of time? Like maybe 5 hours during weekdays, 10-12 hours on weekends?

Also, does it get hot in hotter months?

I can lay in a reclined position and be just fine. For computer use I have a small plank I rest my keyboard and mouse on. It's super comfy

whoops. Wrong webm. Oh well. Here's something funny.

Sounds comfy - you remind me of this.

I would praise you for having your battle station outside as playing vidya in the open is patrician. Unfortunately your'e just some disgusting slob who uses lawn furniture inside the house only because it's easier then going to the store.

isn't there some kind of chair for people who stand all day long? Like, you know those bar chair like things where you can rest your ass on?

since we talk about fucked up chairs, in Germany they shill these fuckers. They are sold for 200-1k€ and are totally not worth it.

what the hell is it supposed to be

Well you could probably make one that doesn't look as bad as that one but does not cost more than a new car like pic related

Sometimes but nothing serious. Mines Velour and would recommend getting some type of cloth or fabric if you do get one instead of leather. I tend to throw a cover over it during the summer and it's really nice.

Reminds me of the novelty Shock absorber bar stools Mechanic shops tend to have.

SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING

No it's in the house because a couple of meth head faggots stole them from us before and we moved them inside for safe keeping. Then all of our other chairs self destructed and we just started using those.

Average height for most of the western world is ~5'8"-5'10"

Average height for guys is like 6' 2", just ask that cute girl you like. If she chuckles when you ask it means you have a shot with her

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN.

Yeah you see, Germans are stupid niggers. They are disconnected from reality. Some German engineer, or orthopedist or whatever the fuck made that chair. Is it good? Probably not, but everyone in Germany is shilling it. All the docs are using it, teachers are using it, social workers are using it.

Sometimes Germans live in their own bubble and do retarded shit like this. That chair is never worth 500€ or even 200€, but Germans are buying it because they are clueless idiots.

It's worth €75-100 retail, tops. But that's how fads go. The office store I got my chair from was selling these stupid things for $7.99. A plastic housing you could 3D print for pennies and 3 roller skate bearings. Eight dollars.

is that thing spring loaded?

my fucking roommates bought some of those stupid things, grown ass people buying spinny doodads

why the fuck did they explode in popularity

Feels good

Maybe if they replaced the seat with a large dildo they'd be even more popular there.

What the fuck is that?

Cool battlestation user. When was the last time you played that bass?

A guy I work with is 40 and has 2 of almost every hotwheel - one to open and one to collect - and he bought one of these, too.

Are you squatting in the basement of an office building?

Some kind of meme toy for ADHD kids as far as I can tell. I only heard about them once before seeing them for sale there.

Remember those miniature skateboards, fingerboards or whatever the fuck they were called? This is that but without the board or wheels, just the bearings.

I'm a teacher, several of my kids have these things and obsess about them to an astonishing degree.

I googled it and turns out these shitters are called swopper and are made by a company called Aeris. According to the New York Times these fuckers cost $700
archive.is/qlCHf
Totally serious now, how isn't this the gayest thing ever? Like, this alone is a huge reason why I hate Germany. That fucking chair won a shitload of awards.

Stealcase Leap, 10/10 would recommend to a friend or a loved one

nigger I'm a fat fuck and I can cross my legs sitting on a normal office chair. Are you like 500lbs?!
please get help

My dad used to have one of these, claimed it helped with his back, just looked retarded.

Yesterday, gotta practice or get the boot from my band.

It's an unfinished concrete floor zone of my house, wich i need to clean soon.

Those lyrics.

Being delusional is amazing

Maybe user is really lanky

Fucking Germans. Everyone knows it's Aerith.

Holy shit, and you're not posting over TOR?

I would feel pretty great about my kids being taught by a denizen of H8chan.

wew

Neat! Link to a song on youtube, I promise other anons won't ruin your life.

But why?

sounds more like autism, but i occasionally buy robot figures and make gunpla so who am i to judge collectors

its the mental image of a 40yo actually playing with hotwheels that's depressing

Im sorry user i misjudge you but damn i don't think you made it any better. Good luck on getting new chairs in the future.

The depressing part for me is that he's a total softie, has a girlfriend with a son, and I think there's rumors he has a light crush on a different girl who he works with sometimes in a different area.

I'm very grateful that my physical-object collecting habits only include band shirts which I almost consider more of an art collection but is largely limited to internet pictures and pirated digital media/games. Data is a relatively very inexpensive thing to collect - I've got decades worth of content, yet it takes up no more than a square foot of space in hard disks. Him on the other hand, needs shit loads of boxes and bags to store those hundreds of hotwheels in…

Band shirts are the shit, always inexplicably more comfy than regular t-shirts.

i hate that so much, i just want like the band name logo on a black shirt

This is so true, and I have no idea why.

I don't really get how endorsing a brand like Abercrombie that really contributes nothing to your life outside of clothing makes more sense or is more mature than endorsing a musical brand which contributes to your life in the form of entertainment and creativity on TOP of the clothing. I guess it's all social signaling anyway.

T H E F U C K I N G W O R S T
W
O
R
S
T
W O R S T

I want the album cover blended in to the damn shirt.

Closest I can personally think of is Psychostick's "#1 Radio Single" track, which is good for a chuckle or two.

most of the time i just want the bands logo

JUST PRINT THE NAME ON IT, THE NAME LOGO IS CLASSIC

>lol

That's fair. I like me some painterly shirts, though. Here's a defiled example of one of my favorite shirts (best pic of the print I could find), which is holding up very well since its purchase about 8 years ago.

Nobody is going to think it's anything but a shirt I used to get into a paintball fight with, but I like looking at it when I pull it out of my closet.

The Iron Maiden logo is definitely classic, though, and should be available standalone.

eve their official site doesn't have it in the style of the one i found those years ago, its really a shame.

i'm not knocking it, but it definitely isn't my style, moonsworrow is pretty cool though

Which is a good thing. Any metal show needs a myriad of shirts.

That is a pretty terrible logo, I must say. Looks like they ripped off Alestorm's font or something, which is also pretty uninspired.

galneryus was founded a good couple years before alestorm but yeah, still a shoddy logo

The one Japanese metal band I like is Kings-Evil. It's thrash, and it sounds like Kreator would if they were pissed off. I don't know many other nip bands other than the Pillows, and then composers like Yuki Kaijura, as many on this site also do.

i like thrash too, but funny enough not the japanese thrash bands so much, as far as thrash goes warbringer is my current jam

Galneryus brings me those fucking insano anime-esque guitar solos that only the japs seem to do

Office chairs are too hueg, shit fake leather shavings all over my back and aggravate my paranoia that they're going to blow a pike up my ass.
I tried a folding chair for a while, it was pretty good except for the fact that I'd tend to lean back in it and break my spine after twenty or so minutes.
Just got a stool from a thrift shop for three dollars and chopped the legs off to a computer desk height.
I can tell you, this is the correct answer. Also encourages good posture.

Fuckin' right on, my man. Thrash is not my biggest genre - in it, I mostly like the clearly Maiden-Inspired bands - Overkill, Evil-Dead, Sepultura, Iced Earth (Early stuff) etc. black and death metal are my regular listens. Right now, Mgla is my band. 2015 album is a stunningly insightful and picture-weaving take on nihilism, which I was really unconvinced of before I listened and it "clicked" with me instantly.

Sage because we're derailing/ruining this otherwise good thread. PM me if you have an Holla Forums Gold account

This thread is full of niggers who can't into comfy. Get one of those heavy duty bed desks stick your monitors plus keyboard and whatever else you need on it while using the best headphones you can afford with a quality bed and pillows and maybe a daki and donezo. You have become comfy destroyer of chairs.

nigger if you're less than 400 pounds and buy a chair worth more than ten bucks this is never going to happen. every office chair i've owned has had a metal plate above the air-pressure pike thing. if you're especially paranoid, weld another steel plate on there, or cut the bottom of the chair and slide a plate in there or something

Uh, 5c5478 is actually the 400lb hacker who got Trump elected.

I-Is this a commercially available product? Like your monitors and shit hanging on a swingarm or something above you, so you can lie down? I've seen DIY pics with duct tape and staple guns like everyone else, but you're talking about it like it's an available thing.

Nice dubs Stanoslav but I'm a stupidly tall lanklet and my legs are weak and girly

kotatsu chair I think. speaking of that the japanese make it sound like kotatsus are the final boss in comfy

This fucker is the best chair I have used. Cloth, standard armrests, supervisor series from ultraseat. Totally worth the 900 dollars.

The hell do you think you are, mate?

if you're going to go big get a nice lounger

Well thats 900 canadian. Its just a chair I happen to have had good luck with.

Despite it's looks it reclines quite well has a good adjustable headrest and adjusts in several places. Alot like a good car seat. These are the chairs I use at work. They get abused to the extreme, to the point where they get coverd in quick lime, lye, various acids, have a 350+ pound man sleeping in them, and they hold up great. The one I got for home is still like new. Im sure theres better chairs, but these things have quite a few factors, and these are good office style chairs for the price point for a specific use. If you prefer a recliner, then thats a completely different game, same if you have a tight budget.

That's still $650 USD m8, jesus fuck what are you spending that much money on a chair for?

well, now i know there is someone out there using a computer chair worth more than my first car

that shit is nothing, look at GSA contracts for office chairs

I'm fit yet i cant sit cross legged. It hurts so fucking bad.

That looks disturbingly like the chair I'm using, which I bought for 50 bucks.

A recliner

found the manlet

Buying this fucker off some dude on craigslist tomorrow. My last chair lasted for like 4 years and 2 repairs, but it's beyond saving now.

I've used a recliner for the past 7-8 years.
I don't regret it.

I sit on one of those horrible metal chairs with the grey and white shitty cotton covering for the barely present foam cushions.

I'd rather have the office chair.

It also reminds me of my chair, I paid 150€ for mine.

I'll hopefully be buying one of these chairs from Craigslist tomorrow too. Hopefully they respond soonish.
Also given that both people respond get which should i get?

I think I was in that thread.

man up and spend 500 on something with thick leather and heavy wooden armrest. unless you don't think the place you spend 20 hours a,week isn't important.

Is that your battlestation? If so, how are you keeping your headphones up like that? Just a simple nail in the wall?

Those are Herman MIller's boyo. They go for 700ish brand new and and those two are going for $160(right) and $175(left). I currently have a thick leather chair but it causes far too much swamp ass so i need something more airy.

Use yer bed sonny

nigger, no. it's two rows of alternating hooks. keep my hats and headphones there, 2 for my phone, 1 for pc communcation, 1 for just music, not pictured is 2 pairs for summer use (not big ass muffs) that are in my bag.

Recliner with big armrests > uncomfortable lawn chair tier torture device

I'm so skinny an malnourished, I don't know how I haven't collapsed and died yet.
What I'd give for a good job where I'm able to enjoy my life AND buy food.
I'd rather starve then go without vices.

He obviously has a disposable income
I would never allow msyelf to pay more than $100 for a chair.

I have one of these chairs
Its pretty cozy, and everyone who comes to my room just instantly sits in it like a cunt

Flat foot ass to grass squat with a low table or fuck off. It's like you faggots trust the Jewish invention that are chairs.

I'm going to bump this with the insight that ass comfort is only superficial and what really matters is posture. A bad back is for life and you don't want that.

I've been using this thing without armrest though for 7 years straight, still doing well, except for the back that keeps sliding out when I lean on it too much.

There are no good chairs for your back. Just squat

I bought a refurbished one of these badboys. By far the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in for working.

:(

I Sat on that thing before. Fun/10

The idea is to alternate between sitting and standing, apparently.

this thread fucking sucks because that image in the firrst post keeps reminding me that yuzumori-san is not ecchi and I want to kill myself every time

I'm suddenly getting some sick deja vu from these posts

$300 office chair a family member stole from their workplace and gave to me.
Feels good but I'd like some armrests since my desk is tiny and crossing my legs under it is impossible.