Zelda BotW

has the most vibrant, varied and interactive open world ever. FFXV, Witcher 3, Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, Far Cry (or that DLC called Horizon) are trash worlds considered to its world, and I loved Witcher 3.

Opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/376010234/is-zelda-botw-the-most-beatiful-vibrant-open
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You made this thread a month ago with the same exact words and pictures. Clearly a Nu-tendo paid shill.

Interesting that none of those shots are actual play, just scenery.

Y'say that, but he could just as easily be someone who hates Nintendo. Either way its a shit thread with limited discussion.

No, I didn't.

All of them are "play".

It's not limited unless you agree BotW and its open world completely shits on other open worlds, except Xenoblade X, maybe.

Why do you keep making this thread. At least talk about mechanics or something that we can all have an interesting discussion about

A lot of people care about open worlds and whether they are good or not and what they like about them and what not and what game got it right and what game did not.

No idea what you mean. Probably retarded.

Check em

There aren't enough people in the world, that's one of my few complaints. It's a big, believable world with a population too low to survive. The game encourages racemixing at multiple points but there are no hybrids.

How are you playing them none of them show any evidence of input? Stop showing off stills.

I'm saying that you're not only repeating yourself for the 3rd or 4th time but your low effort 'botw is the greatest right guys' while not talking about why you think that's true and being as hostile as possible is tiring. At least ass-autist made coherent arguments as to why he thinks samus' ass is the greatest in the world. So why do you like botw so much

Not only have you been spamming it here, you've been doing the same exact thing on 4chan. boards.4chan.org/v/thread/376010234/is-zelda-botw-the-most-beatiful-vibrant-open

1) It's in-game, 2) the player is even moving in most pictures, 3) the pictures are supposed to showcase the environments/open world. What the fuck is your point? Are you autistic?

I never made the same thread here. Stop crying.

Fuck off you pathetic fucking shill.

Take screencaps of this thread. This is like the 3rd time I've seen him make this.

Yes kill yourself.

Who cares if it's vibrant and varied? I can make Skyrim vibrant and varied with mods, and it still ends up being a shit game. Why don't you talk about the gameplay, the plot or fucking anything besides "muh aesthetic"?

Are you a shill or just a determined retard? BotW's 'open world' was fucking garbage as it was so heavily built with cut & paste. There is very little in the game world that was not present in the tutorial zone prior to getting the ability to glide. The same handful of Korok 'puzzles' are copy pasted almost literally 1,000 times. The same enemy camps with towers and skull buildings are spread across every zone. The loot is trash and ephemeral and you come to realize there is no point to exploration as the only things of any value are fairy fountains which are breadcrumbed, and Lynel spawns and they are numerous. The music goes between being nearly non-existent plinking to ear violence.

The experience of BotW is that of slowly losing hope and then going so far into disgust that it turns into comedy.

Im holding off on getting a Switch until Summer but this game looks kino. Would you guys recommend the Wii U version or should I hold out for the switch version?

I'd say just wait for Cemu to work out the frame bugs, since it'll be free and moddable. If you have to buy it, the Wii U version has lower frames than the Switch, but it's not worth buying a console for.

Im already getting the console for Spla2n.

Then get it for the Switch, but play it handheld if frames really matter to you. For some reason the resolution change makes it run slower when there's a lot going on (e.g. large patches of grass burning).

Because it's generally acknowledged that the gameplay is amazing, especailly for open world standards?

It's fucking Zelda.

I agree on too many Koroks and lack of alternatives, you're exaggreating, though. The world still shits on basically every other open world.

I enjoyed the game.

Let's bump this rose-tinted fanboy fueled autism and see where it gets us.