ANCESTORS

Stumbled upon the trailer for this and the music alone makes me erect.

Don't know if it will be good or not because it's an RTS being released on both PC and
But one can hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/620590/Ancestors/
is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geirmundur_heljarskinn_Hjörsson
heimskringla.no/wiki/Geirmundar_þáttr_heljarskinns_(Sturlunga_saga)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Consoles can't have good RTS controls.
Will keep an eye on, but have low expectations.

Hope they learned to optimize their games.

I'm getting red flags, mate.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

I am beyond triggered

why are all this players cis white men?

are there arcs for transgender/genderfluid?

where are the africans?

why isn't the leader a strong independent female?

Good lord one can hope.

Please be good.

Anything I missed? Shill this elsewhere.

also pretty sure i've seen this before

At least have some hopes.

Their games have been decent.

Optimization is Not Important.

I'll have hopes when I see gameplay and not a bunch of faggots saying it'll be great without a single shred of proof beyond some shiny CGI.
OP is (1) and done, if you needed any more proof.

Are you faggots still bitchy about the 9th?

In all seriousness this video shows fuck all. If there's any RTS elements I don't see it. And Dane Axes cutting through chainmail with no impact is inexcusable for a pre-rendered cinematic.

Dane axe can cut chainmail though? I think internet swordmaster proves that.

They are an indie group and their games are playable and somewhat addictive, that's a big plus already.

I said with no impact nigger. Perfect example at 1:58 though there are others throughout

Eh, okay, that's just animator not knowing shit I guess.

So what the fuck is it, exactly? That description is vague as fuck, and the trailer is even more confusing.

I'm leaning towards a medieval Men of War: Assault Squad 2 with new features, considering 1C is publishing this, but then again, this is the same guys who made Hatred and IS Defense, two complete piles of shit that nonetheless got shilled to hell and back here.

What about Expiditions: Viking, have any of you played that? I thought it look dank as fugg but I heard it was a little buggy so I am going to wait a bit for a sale or decent patch

Why do people even get excited about RTS games?
The only thing the genre has improved on for the past 25 years has been graphics, they're still boring as fuck

And SOMEHOW I still don't have my worldwide Age of Empires game, it's all shitty small gay maps. I fucking love having no sense of progression at all while everything I've build during a mission is destroyed going into the next one. Such great fucking games.

/thread

Shut your fucking whore mouth, there's no games that do battle scenes better than RTS/RTT.

I think it might be a action game with RTS elements, like Bladestorm.

t.consolefag

I played the first expeditions game and it was pretty great, but haven't played viikings yet.

INEXCUSABLE

Projecting much?

We really should ask the devs to come back here and answer our questions.

Or maybe just wait a little while for more info first.

I hope we play the Battle Of Edington, I wanna kill some snowniggers.

There is no BIG difference between anglos and nordics.

We all come from Germania.

in BFME 2 campaign you could keep your units mission to mission IIRC

Here are some screenshots from the game.

Take a hike, Anglo kike.

The steam page describes the game as

store.steampowered.com/app/620590/Ancestors/

There's one pretty big difference.

Memes aside, the only dark-skinned Vikings from history would be the Geirmundur heljarskinn Hjörsson
and his brother Hámundur.
Their mother came from the northern coast of Siberia (Bjarmaland) and was of mongol ancestry according to DNA tests done on the descendants still living on Iceland.

One of these descendants, Bergsvein Birgisson, wrote a book called ‘Den svarte vikingen’ (the black viking) about Geirmundur.
is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geirmundur_heljarskinn_Hjörsson
Geirmundar þáttr heljarskinns: heimskringla.no/wiki/Geirmundar_þáttr_heljarskinns_(Sturlunga_saga)

AYO AYO, HOL UP!

SO YOU'S BE SAYING….

*smacks lips*

It looks good except…
I'm highly suspicious about those being post-rendered in photoshop, as well as being rendered from an unrealistically powerful computer at an FPS that hasn't been disclosed.

Welcome to just about any game ever, engines nowadays have in-engine recording shit that lets you not only have full control over the camera but also render at arbitrary resolutions without need for any special equipment or software.

Consider me hyped.

Please pull through.

Any ETA on butterlord release?

You can do something similar in Warlords Battlecry 3.