#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Rush 'n Attack Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bDxfI
archive.fo/GuaIx
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/CQwQ0
archive.is/PaGWK
archive.fo/8yJBY
archive.is/8f0xC
archive.is/PPDv9
archive.is/XwFmk
archive.is/RYRLp
algemeiner.com/2017/05/08/fbi-director-james-comey-at-adl-summit-holocaust-showed-humanitys-true-capacity-for-evil-and-moral-surrender/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/08/james-comey-anti-defamation-league/
washingtonjewishweek.com/11973/comey-to-adl-we-enhance-liberty-with-security/home-page/slot-1/
archive.org/details/CSPAN2_20170509_064000_FBI_Director_James_Comey_Addresses_Anti-Defamation_League_Conference
pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862084555414671360
exhentai.org/g/1061133/ecf8df51f4/
exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861592420043157504
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24604
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/862073819300810753
archive.fo/DM20A
archive.is/w5wwA
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/persona-5-director-thanks-fans-for-embracing-japanese-culture-in-latest-rpg/30119/
gamergatewiki.com
exhentai.org/g/591746/b20454e4c4/
archive.is/K7q5O
archive.is/A1DM5
archive.is/ZzQCW
archive.fo/zk5OH
archive.is/wIxGv
archive.is/c9pb3
archive.is/e5lhU
mega.nz/#!6EMB3DbA!x9PiKRALT-MWtLn3MVTMxcfr9Bv3iC58G3b4-F6CD6k
archive.is/TpzZz
archive.is/XNYvr
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Laurelai
archive.is/idhpA
web.archive.org/web/20061116223732/http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-512347.html
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/thrill-kill-ntsc-u-slus-00752-uncensored-redump/
archive.is/kmSyJ
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.950086-Injustice-2-really-triggers-my-feminism-There-I-said-it?page=1
archive.is/qhlbH
store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/
hollaforums.com/thread/11717081/video-games/gamergate-notyourshield-gg-nys-ys-vanished-omens.html
archive.fo/RDn32
archive.fo/XTl8c
archive.is/KuGrS
twitter.com/DingDongVG/status/861906284345348097
youtube.com/watch?v=5OxwBbyzroc
nichegamer.com/2017/05/10/rumor-mass-effect-put-on-hiatus-bioware-montreal-assigned-to-support-role/
dualshockers.com/ea-happy-bioware-new-games-delay-not-connected-mass-effect-andromeda-performance/
archive.is/1gAL5
steamdb.info/app/6060/history/
web.archive.org/web/20170510205912/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-‘deity’-behind-their-‘meme-magic’
archive.fo/MHOU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE'S GONNA GET YOU

Yakuza 6 was forced to self-censor due to the Chinese bitching over the mention of Taiwan, even though the game's not available in China.

benis did nothing wrong

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/bDxfI

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/GuaIx

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a momentaneous replace for nyaa at the moment
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Any more news, reply to this post and will be put in next bread.

Guess this falls under what TD is about

And maybe we take out any mention of assmad retards now that it's been a week or so. The one guy bitching about Joker should be taken out because not even the clique fed his delusion.

>Fire Emblem: Echoes has confirmed removed content in the form of no alcohol though bear in mind this might've been a last-minute change for all regions and may or may not be on Intelligent Studio's part

Yes, that is true for the Yakuza games, but Sega also sells other titles in China (I.E. PSO2, Project Diva). It's possible that they're avoiding the possibility of being blacklisted in the Chinese market (Yes, the Chinks go nuts over people acknowledging Taiwan as a seperate country).

By the way, I don't know if you talked about this, but I made a sexbot ad with limited research on PSO2 advertising & trying to capture SEGA's old marketing era from the 90s.

E3 soon boys

She has risen, her Kik account leaked. She has moved on from Twitter.

Alright and anything else?

I really hate chinese and the communists. Mao pushed a ton of people out of the country and then act surprised when those people want to be their own sovereign group after being killed by those commie fucks.

WUT?!

I think they're talking about the press release that spelled Adol as "Adel."

I like to know how many are actually qualified to be at Harvard and not because of muh diversity? Nigs can get into the best schools where none one else would be even allowed into a tier 2 school. So hard as fuck to take some negro bragging about going to an Ivy league school, serious.

Man, they're really mad that E3's open to the public now, aren't they?

Well Holla Forums any exceptions for the absolute cluster fuck that is E3?

Press being butthurt they don't have a secret club anymore, mostly.

Im always excited for what jewish tricks they come up with

NISA is the only company where if I had the chance to go postal in and wipe out everyone in their company; I'd do it with no remorse for the families of the victims. I don't care if that makes me sound like an edgy fuck, NISA as a whole needs to be purged. It's not just the higher ups that are cancer, every single employee that works for them spread their horrible quality in some way when ever they join up with a different country

It's definitely a weird change; alcohol items are still in FE Echoes as one of the things you can offer to the goddess, but the healing alcohol items for your party members were dummied-out.
Best guess, they thought an item restricted to 20-years-or-older characters wasn't fun enough for gameplay.

Interesting. If I was playing around with it, I'd maybe bump up the contrast around the smaller copy text, if the white is at 100% then possibly play with vignetting that area to make it darker.

Michael King (MLK wasn't even his real name) was a plagiarist who received his doctorate purely by being black, also had deep ties with communists. Harvard, among others, are actually continuing his legacy of being promoted based on skin color while preaching the opposite. That a marxist like King has a national holiday in the United States is an insult.

TD has much do to this year it seems and sjweeb tears to gather.

Never forget

Why are Bikinis being advertised on h8chan

Like this?

Because there are a lot of faggots here

I'm not a nog, I know that. Martin Luther some holy Monk.

Just making sure you're all beach body ready.

archive.is/CQwQ0

Those are old news.

Yep.

How NISA is even still in business, I have no idea.

How the hell does someone miss the point of maternity leave so badly?
More importantly, how the fuck does someone exist in the working world without knowing what vacation days are?

Holy shit we need to throw Treehouse, NISA and 8-4kids off a fucking roof!

Here's something newer for you.

Same tier as scat and NTR

Those comments are great

Oh great, now I have another reason to get upset.

Thank you user.

Why do you have this saved?

It's clickbait and was copublished with this:
archive.is/PaGWK

Probably not lasting long enough in an office without getting called to their boss's desk, where the first thing out of their mouth is "first off, I quit."

I'm trying to process this but my brain won't allow it because it still wants me to stay sane.

You thought Nintendrones and Street Fighterfags were bad? NISAdrones take it to the next level and actively defend console killing bugs.
They're made up of SJWeebs, weebs that don't care about quality control and normalfags that want to seem quirky/unique. They also have anime localization that kept them afloat when their game profits were deep into the red.

>HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THAT MY FEELINGS ARE BECAUSE OF BIOELECTRICAL AND CHEMICAL REACTIONS?

I just read it, and it's mostly just arguing that everybody needs a vacation and to properly balance home and work. The only real problems are conflating maternity leave with personal time, which is nonsense, and saying "to a lesser degree, men", which implies that working childless woman deserve a break more than men in the same position and is therefore sexist. The base idea of taking a few month sabbatical after a decade on the job is entirely sound.

Cool. I hope this isn't prematue of me to ask, but maybe later, we could work on the PC Gaming Easy Way guide?

Why else do you think homosexuals want gay marriage? They certainly don't intend on having only one partner and the number of homosexuals with kids are in single digits. They want to get the benefit of having lower taxes for being a married couple, just like the cunt that wants maternity leave without having children.

Harmful Opinions show us, once again, SJWs and Antifa are just psycopaths.

Then they will cry and moan if someone even dare to lift a hand to deffend themselves.

WASHINGTON ???

Its going to take a lot of rain to clean this mess up.

Why do you care? Do you absolutely want to know? Well, maybe you should
stay awhile, and listen
It's got the word manko and drenched, and the user that made it had pretty good bantz during it's late night creation\editing.

Is cool. Might as well do something productive while taking a quick break on ESA-ESRB stuff. Just say what you got in mind, whenever ready.

If a tranny did this they're be pretty much guaranteed to get paid leave or the employer would face criminal charges.

That's quite a stretch. If attractive feet are some disgusting insult to good tastes I guess women getting pedicures, toe rings & open-toe footwear for decades was as degenerate as cuckoldry & consuming shit.

Now you know why I want to go postal so badly.

That already exists though, in the form of vacation days.

This is really the biggest sign that they have no experience whatsoever with babies. If you're taking care of one you're lucky if you can get even a few hours of consecutive sleep.

Got it. I'll be away for a bit, need some Vitamin D while the sun's out. If anyone else wants to contribute, they're free to do so.

That is what got me annoyed. Maternity leave allows a parent to focus on the child, not themselves. Meghann is just a selfish bitch.

Are we talking about Type 1 diabetes or Type 2 diabetes?

I have Type 1 diabetes and a bunch of autoinmune diseases and I want my antibodies to stop eating my organs.

Yup, thats how you end up 40, overweight and with no kids.

I'm hoping to see whatever From's next game is, whether its Bloodborne 2 or something else

Could they just shut down all these fucking nuclear plants already !?! They didn't even stop a radioactive water leaking into entire Pacific at Fukushima.

Explain what do you want exactly to see in that ?

Hey remember when GG was still relevant and not a laughing stock?

What?

Polite sage for offtopic and Holla Forumsshit, but James Comey got fired today.
archive.fo/8yJBY

go on crspr , I've heard they are pass the human trial in China

No

Fuck off hippie

Because we have the cutest femanons, just ask anyone
tfw I didn't save all those images

why is america so cucked, no matter who they vote for?

archive.is/8f0xC
archive.is/PPDv9
archive.is/XwFmk

They'd still to be tested on actual people before I took them

This is interesting

TOO FUCKING BAD.

well, they did but I don't know if it worked or not

Kill all game journos

hello

I asked because I edited it.
I forgot about the thread

The downside to CRSPR is that if you get someone that doesn't know what he is doing, the virus they use could spread from the organ into the rest of the body and thus kill you.

Top kek

I think that both names were there just as a namedrop, since I doubt Trump would have let Comey stay for very long, and just saying "lol I did it all by myself" would make it possible to frame it as him doing an unjust purge.

James Comey failed to prosecute Clintons with mountains of evidence while handing out immunity like candy to ensure no case could be made. Also heard his brother works at bank that does financials for Clinton Foundation, a bank involved in past scandals & faced no legal repercussions for them.

Good riddance, but I can say with 100% certainty the the replacement will be worse. People like (((Rosenstein))) will ensure that.

share this

To be fair, he had claimed he regretted doing his job, as little as he did, with reopening the email case. You know, after it was again hammered in that Clinton was corrupt beyond belief.

done

Eh, I doubt whoever it is will be worse; also what does Rosenstein have to do with appointing a new FBI director?
Moreover is there anything confirmed bad about Rosenstein? (besides the obvious "Jew" thing, which is suspicious on its own but not enough for me to automatically condemn though)

How are you today anons?

archive.is/RYRLp
SPREAD THIS

Also, does anyone manage the thread archives? I think the wiki is outdated

Well if it is you, then it was a fairly humorous moment in that thread.

We have a wiki?

Working*

The text states that it was a recommendation, meaning he wasn't actually involved in it. Trump simply used his recommendation as proof that it was a smart choice.

I wonder if it was caused by something he said at the ADL, perhaps about using federal resources against hate speech.
algemeiner.com/2017/05/08/fbi-director-james-comey-at-adl-summit-holocaust-showed-humanitys-true-capacity-for-evil-and-moral-surrender/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/08/james-comey-anti-defamation-league/
washingtonjewishweek.com/11973/comey-to-adl-we-enhance-liberty-with-security/home-page/slot-1/
(video) archive.org/details/CSPAN2_20170509_064000_FBI_Director_James_Comey_Addresses_Anti-Defamation_League_Conference

or if it was just for showing up there since ADL hates Trump pastebin.com/dXRLjynU

The fucking problem is that they can't actually shut them down. For starters they are a lot cleaner than coal, which is the thing that would be used to replace nuclear in most cases.
There are few power sources that can replace nuclear in reliability and availability in the correct locations. Nuclear has its issues, but its probably better than any competing energy source with the same ability to continiously produce a stable amount of energy.

The problems we are facing today is that those old nuclear facilities can't be shut down because we need the power source, but faggots block the creation of new powerplants based on safer designs and suddenly we are constantly giving the old powerplants an extention on their lifespan. Increasing their chance on catastrophic failure by a lot.

Remove coal plants, remove old powerplants, but build some new ones for fucks sake. Nuclear is really fucking clean compared to many of the other power sources, and the green sources are currently not yet able to produce enough energy and have a stable enough output.
And even if they did. The amount of stable energy nuclear produces compared to its size and how little it is influenced by anything would make it, in my opinion, irrisponsible to not develop it further. There isn't exactly another power source that would have had a chance to survive that sunami. Nuclear almost did and more modern nuclear would have had a much safer failure mode.

Stop forcing us to keep old nuke plants open.

Nuclear has cleaner nuclear fuels than uranium available like thorium (which has the added bonus of not blowing up), but uranium is kept because it is great for producing nukes and thus it is much more profitable.

Maybe if those egg heads over at Harvard actually finish there carbon catcher technology for coal plants, people wouldn't be bitching so much about coal.

Don't forget about depleted armor too.

Also there is a lot of lobbying to not use thorium or other alternative nuclear fuels.

What have these people got against Japanese moms?

Kick up a storm about it. If we can show them we care more than China (even if we can't out-by them, they don't have to edit anything), then that puts a big feather in GG's cap.

Add it to TD, IMO.

Is there a list of journalists?
Spreading Deep Freeze articles of the people going there can help.

What's the deal with this? PC Gaming for normalfags?
While I like the idea of the best of older games getting attention to show everyone how it should be done- do you really want normalfags shitting up PC gaming? The fact they think a Gaming PC should cost $5K+ keeps them away from most of the good games.

Except uranium used in nuclear energy has pretty much no use for weapons. Thorium would be great because its so available. But I do not believe there is currently a thorium powerplant design available. Although the chinese might bring change to that soon.

Well, that would be a very important thing to make coal cleaner. Then again, coal is unlikely to ever become a clear powersource.

What we really need as a species is nuclear fussion to become a reliable powersource. Hopefully the ITER project will pay off soon.

They're female and non-whites so they're people you're not allowed to disagree with… so they're not allowed to disagree with them.

FOR HER

It's why you keep the rods a bit longer than nuclear inspectors would want you to
There is one in India and China as far as I can recall and there was an attempt at making one in Germany but it was conveniently cancelled.

I think it has less to do with who she is and much, much more to do with the fact that they still haven't been able to dox her. SJWs can't stand it when they can't get someone fired and destroy the target's social life by throwing false accusations of being a pedophile.

and where are mine (you)s ?

There's also those reactors that can use the nuclear waste we're now just burying in various deserts and mountains, but nobody apart from the Russian space program is investing in them.

Were they making a fuss before?

All I care about is Red Dead footage, and even then, not by much.

Being Non white and female is all it takes to make them hate you? I'm halfway there.

Can you point out any information regarding currently working, energy producing thorium reactors in either India or China? I can't currently find anything on them.

I can't remember where I read it so you have just as much on it as I do but I remember reading it fairly long ago. If it's not functioning reactors then it's probably reactors that were still being built when I read it.

Alternating between all of them in one cycle isn't as interesting as you think, so here's what they sound like when they're overlapped.

Thats actually not bad. Better than some of them individually, but you can tell some of the sighs are weird. thanks for doing it

There are some project on their way to try and build workable thorium reactors, although most of the stuff I find seems to indicate that thorium reactors are still more in the experimental zone. I can't really find good evidence that any energy producing thorium reactors will be made within the next 5 years.

HAHAHAH EAT FUCKING SHIT

Where's your sense of optimism? Enjoy things like this while you can, don't worry about the future, if things turn bad, complain then. You can't control what happens anyway, so make the most of what happiness you can get.

Here's the letter sent to Comey.

Get ready to laugh even more;
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862084555414671360

That signature is all zig-zags

Wew, comments like this really give you nice insight in how these people think.

So when Clinton got rid of Sessions it was because he was a threat, right?

Yates was the one who defied his travel ban and got canned a day later right? People were also pointing at her as the source of leaks, right?

He fired him because he got involved in politics both in the way he handled Clinton's investigation and when he wrote that letter to congress informing them that the case was re-opened. Sure the letter was meant as a mea culpa for fucking up earlier but he compromised himself by getting mired in political bullshit which meant he had to go. Law enforcement has to at the very least appear neutral and the FBI looked like shit with him at the helm.

Nono its because trump feels threatened by another man, its all about his ego and masculinity trust me I am a verified twitterer :^)

I'm gonna need a sauce on that image smug loli is best loli.

Nah, I think it's more of a response to the Hipster Clique screaming bloody murder about it. EA's pretty much all but said that they want to look like the "good guys" to them. You know, because more suckers to rip off.

EA bowed out of E3 last year they had that stupid pre-E3 show remember they had a bunch celebs get high and play Battlefield 1.

You know, when most companies fuck up, they try and change their ways, but EA, ever since they bought into the SJW shit Bioware games sold horribly, and they won worst company of the year twice, you'd think they might start to think "Okay, maybe we should rethink something".

The reason why we thought of a "PC Gaming for normalfags" OC is because the PC market doesn't follow the same regulations as the console market (IOW, it isn't under the ESA's rule). So, it be a great alternative for developers and consumers who are tired of the constant threat of censorship, limited availability, and inability to market.

However, of course, there is always the problem of retards and kikes getting involved, but they wouldn't get involved en masse unless there's something really big that gets their attention (Something like what the Wii did for gaming).

This pic is making me itchy.

source?

Same guy who did the other smug loli.

I'm gonna need this as well

Don't like loli, but who made the smug trap?

Is that the title of that and is it vanilla with a big tit muscle girl?

Yeah that is a series called Secret Plot and if I'm remembering right it's about 2 teachers who sexually bully their student. One is the muscle girl and the other is the standard thin glasses wearing teacher. There is a lot of the muscle girl but unfortunately it focuses on the other teacher.

All right, I'm back & ready.

This user gets it. Now the real question comes from whether the OC is going to be done like a magazine scan or just shoving everything into one pic.

Yes, it's called Secret Plot. It follows two teachers, one the buff P.E. teach, another the glasses regular teach. It's mostly vanilla, though the old official English translation changed dialogue to make moments more willing, even glasses teach's dreams of rape.

That's really gay.

I've seen so much porn I wasn't even told the name of a good portion of them either. You can think what you like though.

Enjoy
exhentai.org/g/1061133/ecf8df51f4/
exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/

thats a shame

so who will be the replacement? gowdy? wasn't sheriff clarke making some remarks a few days ago about heading the fbi and getting hillary behind bars?

Well, Ben should know better than anyone that you can't expect the internet to cater to your demands.

She's the one, yeah. Trump himself insinuated that it was her or possibly people she was briefing.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861592420043157504

On top of that, in wikileaks emails Yates is referred to as a Clinton loyalist that would protect her from prosecution.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24604

So I woke this morning to find out that people on #GamerGate are sucking the cunt of Liana Kerzner in her Anita Sarkeesian-esque video series talking about the "positives" of female game designs in video games. I don't know if these people have really learned anything from #GamerGate or they're just too idiotic and they got trapped again for supporting the farce known as feminism. Not a good way to start your day.

Hey, a series I remember. because some guy compiled them on newgrounds into a flash 2007 or so slutgirl still is the best though.

pepe was a shit meme and Im glad its dead. It only bred retards ala kekistan

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/862073819300810753

Its just white knights from her cosplaying days. She's old and busted and needs to move into a new niche so her and her crazy boyfriend can abuse more people.

Wow, this kek mememagic thing sure is powerful.

Don't worry its only leddit and retards on twitter most of us don't want more identity politics.

Been with gamergate since zoepost and I don't believe for a minute that this person is actually a woman. Whatever it is, it has way too much fucking time on its hands.

:c

I'd say we make a three part OC. The first will be focussed introducing normalfags to PC gaming and showing them that it's a lot simpler than they think. The second part will be about showing them the market and games available. And, the last part will be a skim of showing them the freedom they have with the platform (Controllers, modding, emulation/legacy games, etc.). How does that sound?

wew lad 4d underwater shogi:

archive.fo/DM20A
MSM butthurt
archive.is/w5wwA

Oh wait

Secret Plot, Slut girl, Alice in Sexland, and Bondage Fairies are all timeless classics.

It doesnt matter

see

All right, something like this?

ZACH ATTACK!

Thanks a bunch

Bondage Fairies definitely impacted me mangas where girls have consensual sex with bugs still turns me on a bunch.

You forgot Super Taboo, Super Taboo Extreme, and a few others. Still timeless classics from a bygone, magical age back when being online was a physical, tangible thing instead of this "everywhere you are, everywhere you go in the cloud"-tier bullshit.

Shit, you're right!

yeah, that was the point of my followup dipshit.

Yes, like that. Also, how about we call Part 2 "The Free Gaming Market"?

A time where finding shit took more than "go guguru it"

Hmm…while I like the idea, I can't speak for normalfags, but wouldn't their first of that be "Oh yeah? Last time there was a Free Gaming Market, ET happened! I don't want another ET!"

Ah, the time spent poring over catalogs, wondering if something was good, and waiting for that unmarked box to arrive.

*first thought

Et happening had nothing to do with a free gaming market and instead it had to do with greed and a lack of self-quality control.

Hate to say it, but can't the same argument be made with Steam (Especially with the Early Access feature)?

IMO, yeah.
At the moment, I think a fitting title would be something like comparing the market to Comiket.

Not to mention bouncing around all sorts of weird sites that had collections, affiliates, links to artists who had links to other artists and having to build up a fucking porn network from step fucking one.
The worst part was when a site went down when archival was in its infancy.
The only thing I had was old-ass links to dead sites and going through every saved page archive.org had from years ago only to save some not all old pics I couldn't find anymore.

I would make that argument for early access. And if you have not noticed, steam got more greedy over the years and less free once they generated a cult of consumers.

They can get as involved as they want. You can sell your software from your own website and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about that. I just bought Alvora Tactics from the creators website.

Left before Comley fired

Left after Comley fired

I want to see more indies push for that.

Remember, no way to please this public

The problem is publicity, in that case. You would need to shill for your game if you did that, or set up ads and the like.

Wasn't that also how Doom become such a hit, because of the developers essentially selling the game themselves?

They did Freeware of the first few episodes if I recall, yes.

Ah, here's one

Most true indies do sell their games directly off their website. They don't like it because it has the most barriers for people to buy stuff. Not to mention it comes with absolutely no possibility of someone stumbling on it while browsing a store or something. However yeah if there is an indie that you really want to support buy the game from them directly. Hell some even give out a steam key with the DRM free version they sell, though not many since they have to pay to generate the key. I remember pirating some RPGmaker game that had it's own DRM that just put an item in your inventory after a certain point in the game. It was just a note saying hi I see you pirated my game I worked really hard on this and if you like it could you please buy it off my site. It even let you toss the item away if you wanted to I immediately bought the game off the guy. Anyone who says piracy cannot be a promotional thing are idiots.

Yeah that was why Doom was installed on nearly every computer at the time. If you wanted the full game there was a 1-800 number that the game would give you once you finished the levels included in the free version.

How old are you? That's everyone first hentai.

Voice of Submission is also a classic.

Looks like I got my word wrong, it's Shareware. But that was also a trait in the older PC Market was how some games like Doom or Jazz Jackrabbit had a Shareware version where it serves as a free sample & whether or not you want to buy the full game. Just like demos though, they're not as common practice as they used to be.

That's rather the point of democracy. No matter the country, no matter the specific legislation, it always favors people who want to keep the status quo. Illusion of choice and all that jazz. Exceptions apply, of course, but they tend to be one-offs.

I didn't get into reading h-manga until way later so I missed all of that stuff except for Bondage Fairies. My first hentai was stuff like La Blue Girl, and Ogenki Clinic. Very first though was sadly Sailor Moon and the 7 balls.

He should have been fired the moment he admitted Hillary got off easy because of her last name.

My first was MEGA MILK. I'm hopelessly new.

I found some good news, Link: oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/persona-5-director-thanks-fans-for-embracing-japanese-culture-in-latest-rpg/30119/

We have to stick up for him though.

Mine was immorality

My "first" hentai was bits and pieces of P Total Bio-Chemical Laboratory, Alice in Sexland, and other comic that I forget the name of (It was about a masochistic futa cop who ended up getting captured and received sexual torture, it was a multi-chapter comic).

Yes, but the problem with piracy is that it doesn't guarantee that the person will even buy the game. But, I'd say that's more of a lesser issue since they do have studies that state that piracy doesn't really effect…any game's sales.

The problem with demos is that they need to provide 30-60 minutes of gameplay for people to have a firm grasp of whether or not they may like the game, and most demos don't make it past the 15-20 minute mark these days.

Never heard of em.

just the first episode

That was the first one I watched that was censored when I watched it everything before that I got onto so late it was already dubbed and uncensored.

Eternal suffering…

If you mean a working wiki, yeah, it's in the OP: gamergatewiki.com

Sheeeeeeit nigga, I remember back when all we had were those Mangerotica releases with tiny resolutions and they still took ages to download. Slut Girl and Super Taboo are still in my stash.

I remember watching front innocent while I was watching Air and thinking oh my god hentai is going to look as good as actual anime from now on. Since a new hentai looked as good as the most amazing anime I'd seen at the time.

I never knew they animated it.

Oh never mind I was thinking of Milk Junkies never mind.

This one? exhentai.org/g/591746/b20454e4c4/

Yeah. And for western porn it was all Jab and Tram Pararam horrible art, all locked behind these weird paid sites.

There was also digimonhentaizone. Dang… the memories.

And once again, I'm having more constructive conversations about it with random Anons than anywhere else on the internet. I'm not talking circlejerking or anything, I'm talking people bringing their points to the table and explaining them.

Do you guys know this weird fetish that some people have? The one where they like girls who look like guys? I am okay with most fetishes, but I think that one is just weird and to some degree gay.

To be completely honest, I think girls with dicks are gay too, but I wont judge you if you like that shit. But these boyish looking girls are just weird.

Oh man, I remember the endless debates about why Western 2D porn was so shit compared to jap. The big exception being furries.

They're cute as fuck! I like both men and women with medium length hair, it's just so aesthetic and exotic for me.
Besides, women with short hair are better than traps, because they aren't gay an degenerate.

Why, what he do to deserve that?

What the fuck happened with this thread?

I like boyish looking girls that still look like girls. The one you posted is pretty great.

Derailment is what happened. Someone post something on topic quick!

women with short hair are okay, nothing wrong with them. But the attached ones are weird

The one I posted is just a normal cute girl, I wasn't talking about her.

I found most of the girls like in your pic very hot if that is what you mean by looking like a man, because i ve seen girls that actually look a lot like men, most of them are lesbians, i think they are trying to fit the role of being male for their female couples or to attract some girl, they mostly have really short hair almost jarhead style, don't wear any makeup, use clothing in sizes bigger than they need to, and they are also a 0/10 btw

Alright, Lewd incoming

Found a video with the guy bringing up the connection between Crunchyroll and Anime Feminist and how it relates to the idea of the "Free market".

Yes, that was the one, but I could never find all of the chapters (Until recently, that is).

My introduction to porn was finding FreeXCafe.com (Holy shit, that site is still up after all these years) after I was little bit too curious about looking up women in the nude after seeing the sex scene in The Terminator one too many times (I was in middle school at the time.

They're not weird because of the short hair they're weird because they're kikettess, horrible creatures.

Has a habit of making companies go bankrupt like the studio who did Front Innocent.

Where is gook user

We'll know in a couple of days, there's some uncertainty happening in Worse Korea right now and he's got some anxiety issues, so better wait for him to chill, hopefully.

Most people on social media want to have that snippy comeback and get lauded for it than debate or even be right.

I can't remember my first hentai, But I do remember my first Futa. It was Tifa Lockhart getting raped by a Malboro.

gah why is that pic so high res
you can see every goddamn pore in his skin
if the cameraman zoomed in a little more you could probably see his pure hentai soul

source

I was just about say, it is high res
But that's like asking why Todd Howard's pic is high res

Plastic Little. Very bouncy fluff with not much focus on story.

DVDs had a jiggle counter.

Why has this technology been long forgotten? , we must assure it is put to good use again

Animation got cheap through computers and generally effort dwindled rapidly.

It's all about having an image of being a smart-ass/rebel, and making yourself look "better" than the other guy. And, the fact that people have lost the art of communication, and everyone is out for blood these days.

To put it bluntly, the reason why society has fallen so far in maturity is because of us (Or, the internet, to be more exact). The ability to be anonymous and post whatever you want regardless of people's feelings/views/etc. have, ironically, caused people to become less mature in handling real life situations.

I swear to God, this guy has some magical face that you cannot hate.

ADV trademarked it, and only barely exist as another company after going under.

They also did optional information pop-up video details for certain anime like Excel Saga that worked like liner notes

Besides computers making animation easier, stuff nowadays is more akin to microwavable food as opposed to someone's hand-made recipe from the generations of their family line. Eat the microwave food just once, maybe think it was better than the last microwave food, forget about it years down the long, find another microwave food, rinse & repeat.

I have the inverse fetish, I like guys who look like girls. But normal guys are fine too, just so long as theres a dick involved I'm happy.

As panic prone as anons tend to be, they are also willing to put forth reasons for why they are. Plus, the paranoia is deeply ingrained due to decades of shit, shills and people fucking everything up and telling them that it was the way it was supposed to be.

Them going under annoys me, honestly. They had licenses to a lot of interesting stuff.

So what is everyone up to tonight?

I'm going to bed right away, I have to teach tommorow.

Im getting a new mattress delivered today
feel like a fucking adult spending fucking $1000 on a fucking bit of fucking furniture

Brainstorming ideas for the PC Gaming The Easy Way OC

About to go to work.

Wht do you feel the need to namefag?

Playing NBA Playgrounds with black weeaboos

I checked the thread repository (which only goes up to January).
It felt familiar but I recognized nothing of what happened, until I jumped a few later breads into february.
What have I missed and forgotten?

how nu r u

It's all a blur to me m8.

We need the user who updates Gitgud to put the backlog of threads up though. We can't be missing three months of historical records.

Pic

That deserves an archive.

I asked him why he does it

Loudly speaking about fetishes, wanna join?

Only other post is feeding the namefag's attention whoring with offtopic.

playing Automata

I still believe in the near tomato butthole.
It's out there.
Somewhere.

archive.is/K7q5O

I need to read The Magicians Nephew and Steins;Gate, then maybe play some vidya.

I swear to god it feels like my keyboard is backspacing slower than it should be but I'm not sure if that's just me being paranoid or what.

I got a good laugh from this video because the whole 'game' reeks of early-2000s Internet Tough Guy. "Oh yeah? If someone said that to me I'd knock his lights out and cut his fucking throat. Nobody disrespects me like that." That's what it reminds me of.

Gentlemanly discussion of classic erotic animation.

It's fucking unjust that he's going, or has gone blind.

Going to sleep because four hours a night makes me irritable.

A good mattress makes all the difference. People deny this up and down, and sleep on some ratty, sharp-springed piece of shit not even suitable for the burn pile, but they always change their tune when forced to get a decent mattress. If you're broke, you can get a Serta twin mattress for like $150 or so.

Get out

searching for a working front innocent download. lost it years ago on a dying harddrive and completely forgot about it until this thread.

Are you sure you're not mistaking him for Rustle?

Yakuza is too niche but not enough for anyone to pick this up.

He is going blind? Wasn't there another hentai artist that was going blind too?

Rustle.

Probably. Last time he came up in discussion, that's all people were talking about, but Internet be amorphous.

It has to be a mistake for Rustle, because I remember this being talked about & I don't believe I've seen anything that said Satoshi Urushihara was blind.
This feels like Deja vu

Let me know how the game is. I'm thinking about plunking down the twenty bones for it.

I heard the same shit about Urushihara from some guy in a (((Discord))) server, but I dismissed it as bullshit since (as usual) he didn't have any sources to back things up.

That's an ass of hopes and dreams

It's pretty much NBA Jam with more controls, a roulette power up system, character leveling, unlockable courts and a bigger roster. My one gripe with the game is there isn't any silly secret characters like Jam, at least from what I've unlocked so far. Also the game just has the bare essentials, but the devs have a lot more planned for it in the coming months, so I'd wait to see how it turns out. Only reason I bought it now because the Canadian price on steam is fuck up so it's basically a pretty decent discount.

Also I found this from my unsorted folder.

Downloaded a bunch of wii u games. I beat hyrule warriors and started playing skyward sword before I play breathe of the wild.
the art style takes some getting used too

Who are you again?

archive.is/A1DM5
archive.is/ZzQCW
archive.fo/zk5OH

Already been posted but I love to see Grayson get blown the fuck out especially with tripfags, politics and dumb shit taste fetish tards trying to derail hard today

The image with the darkened shitstained garbage tier butthole was fake, but some say if you can get a really good camera angle, you can see the slightly pinker spokes poking out from the edges of the leotard.

I kinda meant in the image as well, for easier dissemination.

The cognitive dissonance is real AND strong towards these people. Nathan Grayson is one ass-kicking away from being dragged back to reality.

Small bit of me kinda knew it was too fucking good to be true, but well done Shitaku and Cuckfeed.

Wow, no wonders I made the villain of my book has his surname, what a dick

That's a new one.

How often is this shit going to play out, Gawker? Nathan?

archive.is/wIxGv

Also, Bethesda is shit and I don't like their policies, but Kotaku is still asshurt. Let them fight, i guess.

Trips confirm, even though I'm sure I stole it from somewhere else.

archive.is/c9pb3
IIRC the ban wasn't on Islamic religion but nations with ties to terrorist.

PC gaming easy way brainstorming. After catching up on the discussion. My general, unorganized thoughts so far.

- Is this aiming to have a practical component, considering how pc is legoable nowadays but then becomes a matter of drawing the line somewhere due to endless ways of combination. A budget to medium sized budget is likely more applicable to most people vs a 10 grand supahdupah pc, and fits within the scope.

- There is a lot of articles and info and opinion out there already, good and bad about building or buying a gaming pc. Would it be more practical to link an archive to a good info, if the aim includes buying or building a pc.

- Freedom. Here is where it gets tricky. Up until a few years ago, I was the last few who did not put Steam on my computer. I was the last few diehard of mostly pc among my friends. But imo it's going to be mentioned because like it or not nowadays pc gaming is mostly Steam. And I installed steam on my loonix box. Which leads to the next item.

-The balance between OMG you put Steam, on gahnu lunix, you might as well go full botnet then! and Lel, freetards stallmanites are tinfoil, just enjoy the superiority of Windows10 with Cortana, and SmartPipe. Win7 official support will iirc end in 2020. Win8 is what, not long after? Will the oc series address the problem of choosing an OS, this is a difficult point but imo should be at least discussed at the brainstorming stage.

Because tbh, it's not all sunshine and freedom in the pc gaming front either.

-nitty gritty practical part of buying\building a pc, I'm thinking probably last page or have it in a way so it can be easily updated, due to how fast technology can move sometimes. Even an archived link will likely only be tech relevant for maybe a couple of years, up to 5 max.

Muh dick

Yeah, it wasn't even all Islamic countries, only the unstable ones. But, of course, they tried to scream "CONSPIRACY" when that point was taken.

On the second pic, there's a few reasons.

Purely shady business reason, they're gatekeepers and can be bribed to do certain things while being unable to disclose their affiliates due to having to admit being bribed, thus they'll always defend themselves and never rat out the briber, because they'd be in way bigger trouble because they have a black history of doing this sort of thing.

Purely political reason, Assuming that the company isn't totally insular in culture, and no kool-aid drinking or cult like situation is a thing, they could be employed by political groups in order to gatekeep for that group, to prevent ideas or sexual stuff from entering the country.

For every 1 game localized in our country from another, there's 99/100ths to 154/155ths of the total japanese games released that we're not seeing without extensive research into the japanese net.

This is self explanatory.

or Number 4: All of the above, which I think is at least partially correct.

Suffice it to say, I think that digging on these companies affiliations should be a top priority. Even if most companies are Number 3, if we find one,
JUST ONE
Number 1, 2 or even 4, we can cause the whole situation to crash down around them and wake up a bunch of people.

It's not gonna be a winning piece of the fight, but it is a potential big piece we can dig up and use to fuck em up for this shit.

I don't know why, but this sounds like usurpation of authority. That can be grounds for impeaching the judges on the 9th Circuit, y'know.

Money from illicit sources is a sensible reason.

The ACLU can go suck a dick, but only if they take the one they're already sucking out of their mouth.

But ACLU has ties to the Clinton Foundation and Soros and they called Pepe a hate symbol, surely they are impartial because all of their donors and friends are Leftists, right?

Their argument is that if any law disproportionately affects a group of people for whatever reason, that law is biased against that group. Of course, it only applies if the law hurts an 'oppressed group'.

WEW

You mean the Chinese Government. Many mainlanders don't really care these days, and some even have relatives in Taiwan, and vice-versa. It's somewhat similar to the NK vs. SK situation, where the lower class citizens would rather have peace and reconciliation, yet (((outside influences))) have other plans.

Politics ruins everything.

Speaking of politics…

Wew.

That's the same "IT Expert" who constantly bitches about Duterte on twtter, despite being married to a Filipina who supports our president. Fuck that beta wanker.

He's doing okay these days, and apparently his health is improving, though like Studio Proteus (>>12523885), they're reduced to doing the occasional doujin in conventions. They're also holding drawing classes for aspiring mangaka hoping to breaking into the doujin scene, according to their official web site.

Every single time.

So what you're saying is, it's projection from a jealous little bitch.

Pretty much.
These are indeed the hardest parts, but it can be satisfying if there's a way of solving it.

Also saw this posted in its own thread, don't know why it wasn't brought up here.

archive.is/e5lhU

After reading through the old (2016) article in the archive… I'm not sure what "lead" the OP is talking about. From what I could tell it's just another progressive university's online newsletter talking about infiltrating corporations and the like.
Maybe some other pair of eyes can find something here, but all I see is a big pile of nothing.

Wut?
Here up go, user, you need to get culturally enriched
mega.nz/#!6EMB3DbA!x9PiKRALT-MWtLn3MVTMxcfr9Bv3iC58G3b4-F6CD6k

If the shoe fits… :^)

I recognize those covers, but it was repackaged and translated into english under the name "French Kiss" iirc. I liked those mags.
When people say western is shit, they usually mean U.S., or north american, the stuff during the worst period of the comic code authority, and the shitty tumblr style cancer. Euro, and some spanish latin stuff I would consider to be different than that type of Western comics.

You mean One Must Fall: 2097.

The newletter just seems to be the company talking about how far they've come, and how great their gamification software is in making people aware of sexual harassment. The most damning thing I can think of is how Samsung is one of their partners.

Yeah, convenient the little shit didn't post the voat thread or whatever other leads, nor does he know about plebbit's KiA or the GG general in Holla Forums, and reading this fucking shit, what connections are we looking for, Common Core or some shit like that? This is a fucking false flag for screencaps and other dumbshit, the fucking retard just posted and left.

I miss ADV.

Yes and the asshole IS YOU

Can't even fucking admit you fucked up, just crying like a bitch you where made a fool off.

Got any Milo Manara? That guy is amazing.

Goddamn, the game still looks good despite being an ancient (by PC gaming standards) video game, especially compared to the drivel indie studios put out these days.

Never heard of it.
They don't make stuff like that anymore…it's another itch I don't see get scratched these days.

The worst part is that this is the exact shit that kicked off GamerGate to begin with. Two and a half god damn years, and they haven't learned a fucking thing. Gawker got sold off because of a major lawsuit with a shitload of libel and defamation suits around the corner, and they still refuse to admit that they did anything wrong. You would think that Univision being the only one to bid outside of one of Denton's friends would have tipped them off, but no. Instead, they decided to double down and become even bigger assholes, even going so far as to cyberstalk someone for 4+ months.

It might be very tricky, and very difficult, due to juggling a couple of factors I can think of right off the bat. Since this is still brainstorming I'll just mention it then. How about tackling the subject of dual booting, the easier \ practical way. Whether that is by having a separate physical HDD\SSD, internal or external, or buying a refurb secondary machine for a linux funposting machine. But yeah right off the bat some factors that needs to be addressed.
-Technical accuracy, making it easy and practical is needed. But it has to be accurate, and with pc due to how varied the possible combinations are, this is very tricky.

-Brand war \ civil war. Hate to say it but it might flare up. Intel vs AMD etc.

All that said. Even a basic guide could be worthwhile to make and have. Unless there already is one that deals with it in an understandable, practical way, that does not veer off towards PC gaming mustard race too literally, and too much gloom but no solution of it's all botnet, everything is botnet.

Debatable, iran is there on the list while turkey is not.

If I was the judge in that case, I would toss the appeal out then proceed to call him "dumbass" in as many languages possible, then say the appeal was tossed out because he is part of the aclu

It and JJ 1&2 both aged well, too bat their creators mind aged like rotten fish.

Dude made two similar posts in /honeypot/, too. I have my doubts.

Sweet.

More than shoot, pass, and turbo?

welp.

welp.

So, like Street?

I would assume this would be a given, since they're diving into the past for players and the like, as well as using the current roster.

I'm probably going to give this a cautious pirate. Just that the game seems a bit… off.

The limited space arena might seem strange nowadays, but when you play the game, that limitation mostly disappears.
Yep.

Remember that Flynn guy? Apparently, he was pretty pro-Turkey, and immediately started lobbying in favor of Turkey the moment Trump fired him.

The music and the opening sequence had me hooked. Nevermind that it had the varied cast of fighters, awesome robots, and a great tournament mode where you'd fight your way through the ranks, slowly upgrading your robot and yourself.

Hmm…I'm sadly not too knowledgeable on that kind of stuff.
By the way, if I can be Patrick the Dubsman again…who's got the best card?

Why does that not surprise me at all?

I'm not even sure what screencaps can any outrage farmers can mine off these for outrage, it's not like it's going to derail any current operations going on.
Actually, now that I'm checking /gghq/, I think the poster knows, he's clearly just a voat user new to GG and the whole chans thing in general.

Speaking of which…
ACID, GET ON THE GG BOARD FFS

Hopefully they'd leave the couple alone, not that they're back (sporadically) and posting updates on social media.

I feel bad for Trump
Its literally a Icanttellwhosjewingwho.jpg situation for him.

Post it in the touhou thread, it needs more activity.

He needs to tell ivanka to control kushner or shes getting cut off.

God, you're telling me. It feels like my mind's about to break learning about all this shit.

I talked to my Congressman today. He's going to talk to the President about declaring 90 day NFA amnesties every 90 days as he is given power to under the GCA. He may also introduce NFA repeal proper.

… Is this real?

No, seriously, is this real?

Literally what?

There's a report function for a reason. Using that as well as yelling in the bread is how to get my attention.

He learnt nothing.

Explain to the one who is me and is canadian.

Put on the BO hat for a while, will you? Anons are waiting for your input on >>>/gamergatehq/330572

Colbert breaks the news to his audience that Trump fired Comey and then had to explain to them why they should be upset when they all cheered.

AK-47s for EVERYONE except you and other people who don't know the wonderful glory of America. Hopefully you have an SKS to protect yourself from all the muslims that Castro Jr. is flooding your country with

That kind of stuff sounds like exactly what 8diamonds was made for. It's stuff tangentially related to GG, but any actual progress on anything there is entirely separate.

NFA and GCA are the ones that prohibit full autos along with other retarded laws.

Whatever happened to 8diamonds' BO, anyhow? I recall it was also an alternate board for diggings by Holla Forums.

IIRC the creators of OMF were just fine, Epic just published it. Jazz however was Cliffy B's work though so you are right there. Tim's the John Carmack to Cliffy's Romero; one does all the work and the other just takes the spotlight.

NFA regulates (read: bans or makes it hard to get) machine guns, short-barreled rifles and shotguns, silencers and bombs. Get rid of NFA and you can load up the shopping cart with suppressed milspec Styer AUGs, no problems.

Done and done.

Knock it out of the park.

I heard the board was abandoned, but that's all I know. It was started by someone here for Holla Forums wide digging operations.

That's where the slog comes in. Just to be clear though, I'm not saying you have to research it from scratch, I'm saying even just combing for accurate articles can be a non trivial task, because aside from the volume, if someone is not 100% experienced on it, they still have to check it with someone or something that can say, yeah this one is accurate.

It is a non trivial thing, but again could be worth it considering there might be a lack of such a guide.

Reimu and Yukari. Yukari info text might benefit from a serif typeface at that scale, maybe. But the name as a large but classy sans serif is imo, fine.

Koshimizu and Marshmallow's card layout, uiirc I already mentioned in previous bread why that layout is lacking. (The pdf notes actually uses that type of card and layout as an example of what to improve and fix) The only positives I can think of for that layout is the negative space on the left and right side allows the thumb to hold it on either side.

The first 2 uses no real hierarchy, other than the name being bigger. It basically lacks good grouping of info, since the viewers eye darts and scans erratically for the information. Always try to lead the viewer's eye in a pleasing pattern.

Point to my dick.

Thanks for reminding me to check if cypherchimp restored the board I requested.

I GOT IT.
Contrarian user is not the only one who can harness the contrary meme.

Trump's gonna get that wall built soon by announce he has given up plans to build the wall. The #NeverTrumpers' response will be to pull every resource at their disposal to get the wall built out of spite, and the Mexicans will even help them due to their mutual hatred of Trump..

So Trump wasn't lying when he declared "Build The Wall and Make Them Pay For It."

:^)

I generally am more or less insulated in nova scotia since the buisness and job enviroment is so piss poor everyone leaves, but I would love to have a gun and go hunting someday. For now, I hope to catch some fish this summer. Also good to know thats someone from epic was nice.

If that's true, maybe we should make a claim on it.

So Colbert is another wielder of contrarian mememagic huh, Finally a rival… Let's just hope he find out so he can control the ability as he likes.

Any chance some user can "acquire" that board the same way I'm quietly taking steps to take over a certain country-specific board since the /leftycuck/ BO threw a babyfit and quit? Would be a shame to lose all that info.

Mind if I steal the reimu layout for when I make some cards of my own? I will anyways since its a nice layout but I have to ask. Also try adding a faded pic to them to see how they look

Please let that happen, I want to see /k/omfy grampa happy.

/8diamonds/ was conceived during a time when there was absolutely zero manpower behind any digging projects because Holla Forums, /gamergatehq/ and Holla Forums all got dramacucked after the the schism that created /ggrevolt/. Essentially, its purpose was to act as a sort of bridge between all of these broken factions so that, under a banner unrelated to GG, they could work on digging and projects that hit on everyone's mutual interests. It was for everyone. Holla Forums, Holla Forums, hell, even revolt liked it (after they had trashed the Holla Forums thread where I and the BO came up with the fucking idea. Seemed it was just an autistic knee jerk reaction and opinion of the board sweetened there in short time). It actually worked pretty beautifully until a minor incident involving Mark name dropping the fucking board in the middle of a shill thread and the drop in site traffic after the
Infinity next drama. Activity really died off after that, but the board was revived after the hacks because it's still such a useful repository of information. I find myself going back there pretty often to pick up on old material that still holds relevance.

That board deserves more attention than it gets, but I suppose it's already lived up to its purpose.

Go for it anyway.
Explain.

Try finding a side profile of reimus face and fading the edges and making it traslucent in the corner under their name, or if you are thinking logos the same but the ying yang orb instead of her side profile.

I was thinking more along the lines of having a caretaker take up the thankless task of looking over the board to preserve valuable information, perhaps having some verifiers come in to double-check to ensure every data collected is true and factual before moving it one to an offsite archive somewhere else. A sort of clearing house or library, rather than an actual community center or town hall that high-traffic boards like Holla Forums is comparable to.

/k/ says getting license for unrestricted firearms in Canada is just a one day class in Canada. Canada also has SKS and 7.62x39 super cheap because of easier imports.

Bug your congressman like I've bugged mine. Call his offices and ask for it, and follow up on it till they know you by voice. Attend his town-halls and ask him why he hasn't introduced it. Try to become familiar with some of his local staff after the event proper and see if you can get a meeting.

Its financial issues more than anything.

It's like 195 for a PAL course and like 75 bucks for an SKS. How much is protecting your life from Muhammad worth?

Am I doing it right?
Reimu's card is supposed to be based off of Paul Allen's. I find it very funny.

pretty much just gives you some extra control to have a bit more control of your AI teammate.
Oh and the character leveling is simply just getting more dunks and flashy moves. it's all glamor shit, nothing sports RPG tier.
Yeah

Hmm, keep in mind detailed drawings or photo types don't always work at that scale, at a business card scale I mean. Go for icon type graphics, or photo that has been modified into simpler, big and bold icon type.

So something like a silhouette, say from that music video.

Excuse my following autismode. I wonder about that scene in the movie, was it deliberately done that way as a multiple level satire. Because in that scene Dubsman and everyone in that room, was oooh and aaaahing about the biz cards. But the actual design was pretty bad. Despite what I think of hollyweird, the technical side of movie production does have some very skilled and talented people. I wonder if they deliberately did that design as an in-joke, since that design is imo as close to 'don't do this' for a biz card.

Not bad.

Like this?

Hmm, yes but may need a bolder and clearer silhouette. And have it face towards the info.

archive.is/TpzZz

I've got the card for my Congressman's District Director right here on my desk.

Upper left is the seal

Another alternate, if you want to splurge for one color +b&w.

That guy's name sounds familiar.

And there's a BIG fucking difference between living with mental illness and declaring it part of your identity.

Quite frankly I feel the worst thing SJWs do is normalize mental illness.

hes the GAMR homo

bioware/TORtanic dev

It's a commonly seen card design. But imo it's not a very good one due to how poor the info is usually grouped.

MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE NOT IDENTITIES THEY ARE ILLNESSES YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD WASTE OF SEMEN!

I like this one…
Help me Bateman

FUCK YOU FOR TRIVIALIZING ILLNESSES YOU SACK OF FESTERING SHIT!

And they do it so they have an army of useful idiots. Because that's what you want, a bunch of unhinged people having the impression that they have power.

They chose to be a poor commie.

Worse, you had card-carrying Dems referencing this tweet, telling Louise "YOU GO, GIRL!"

Here is a gray alt, though really for someone like Dubsman, it should be Silver or some sheeit. Because fuck that Paul Allen.

Also another alt, a double black, royal black, this one has to be lustrous double printed, light can not escape it dark black. Because again, fuck, Paul, Allen.

Though there is a danger of Reimu becoming too glitzified with these biz cards, and she becomes a bling chasing nignogu.

Who the fuck is laurelai bailey, some bailey jay knockoff?
What in the fuck am I looking at. Other than a possible crazy rapist.

Anyways, here is the shinto gate.png

Paul Allen really does have the nicest card.
Too late!

It's all but confirmed, at this point.

She also set up a CP board on 8ch that had a link to a website that when looked up lead to her email account. there was a screen cap of it somewhere. She was also in a antifa group and snitched supper hard and got kicked only to have the antifa snitch to other antifa that she's a snitch.

archive.is/XNYvr

???

You new or did you forget? one of the many 'Anonymous' hasbeens like Commander X that tried to score some easy points by taking out gamergate with OpGamergate encyclopediadramatica.rs/Laurelai
archive.is/idhpA

Suffice to say, the Homeless hackers of anonymous didn't defeat gamergate.

they made another one

Prior to that she snitched on a lot of anons that were part of Anonymoose ops, this was before the maskfags became completely cucked. Hell it could even be said that its a large part of why its so completely cucked and left leaning, because most of the ones that were anything more than script kiddies got thrown in jail or turned due to people like "her" ratting them out.

Dey orr rook arike at this point to me.

AM I PRETTY ANONS

Considering how far left most college papers are its probably not even someone who's natsoc, he's probably just a civic nationalist.

Oh fuck, I remember that name. Didn't he just post screen caps of the thread and said
Look at how terrible these people are. Look at them dox people
and only one person showed up in the thread to post dox as a falseflag.

is that Ana cheery?

Those women, while well drawn, all look like the same copypastes of the ideal bombshell. I want variety in my degenerate cartoon porn. And lolis.

Isn't that the pedo rapist(or just rapist) that SA protected?

Just rapist, but yeah. Even has an ED page.

Pretty scary.

Old news, but being a youngfag, I just found this and it upset me.
web.archive.org/web/20061116223732/http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-512347.html

Try to remember your enemies user, they might be a walking caricature of degeneracy, but always be specific on why they're retarded.

He's a FBI snitch, went back to running once the 'Real' or some of the faggots who hates his guts caught wind of it, they made a video reply, his one-month time of fame went up and he was no longer mentioned.

Okay, bit hard to swallow, but even those 10bux retards hates this motherfucker, and no, it was SRS or redditors that defended m'lady.

Even the local commies don't want anything to do with >her because of the "will snitch for sweet, sweet Federal immunity kickbacks" shit. Of course, naturally, >she just screamed "MUH HARASSMENT" when called out on >her shit.

this guy right? Also what video?

If you want to play it, here you go:
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/thrill-kill-ntsc-u-slus-00752-uncensored-redump/

For a 3dpd, not bad.

Most of them look like pallette swapped crazy transrapists gommies #98377235 to me by now though.

There isn't a penis, is there? I want to fap but I don't want any surprises.

i just got a three day ban on Holla Forums for saying that Ethiopians girls are alright and that i wouldn't mind oil drilling one

well you deserve it and I hope you can admit your degeneracy

we all like gross things sometimes, like I dont mind peepee and chubby grills sometimes

Dumbass.

I believe the situation went like this:

>We have to be responsible for the content that we make available to the marketplace
>We felt that this was not the kind of title that we wanted to see in the market.
So, Mortal Kombat but with Power Stone gameplay is bad, but WE WUZ SOLDIERZ history revised WWII game is OK? Stupid cunts.
This notion of "Being responsible for what we make" has flown out the window ages ago.

Wait I found the video. I still can't find the responses to the video. I might have saved a screen cap it but I don't want to look for it in the sort later pile.

I doubt Commander X had to be tricked into it, its the same faggot that led SJW ops revolving around black lives matter bullshit.

Citizens of my fuckinhg asshole.
Fuck these clowns. My ass is best girl.

I don't know what to feel,

I tried

And to think, just last thread, there was a quote from someone in a similar department in EA basically saying "we will not censor ourselves." Fucking hypocrites, through and through. The company might change hands, but it's always going to be the same: a greedy corporation that will actively fuck developers over and push nothing but "SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS COD CLONES!"

Try really happy, then really sad, then really happy again and so on and so forth.

You don't identify as bipolar, you're diagnosed with bipolar.

being bipolar isn't fucking cool, it's a disease that makes it much harder to function in social situations.

Fuck, I bet they're gonna do Borderline or some bullshit next. I've lived with a mentally ill father my entire life and he's barely functional as a human being anymore since it only worsens with age since it's one of the hardest mental illnesses to treat. We cut him out of every fucking conversation the family has, and he snaps at people at fucking random.

He's barely a human being, he can't relate to people, he even does this shit with mom now.

How the fuck could you trivialize mental illness?

Apparently an "identity" is not confined to "gender type" but other attributes as well.

You do not identify as a mental illness period. Fuck these shits for fetishizing disabilities. I did not ask to be an aspie dammit.

This. I was raised by my bipolar mother. It is not a badge of honor. It was awful.

How long after it's cancellation did it take for the devs to leak it online?

I like surprises.

I smirked, I'll give you that.

I don't like surprises when my penis is involved.

It's not even just EA alone, the whole industry is too much of a coward to take advantage of being "The bad boys of entertainment" & have pretty much submitted their own pussies to freakshows who will never even buy their shit or play them. I would think in a western world, it's a dog-eat-dog competition & when someone makes a mistake or they're too afraid to show their guns, then you show the audience they're not worthy & you chew on them until they bleed out. Instead, they're all just shaking hands, virtually no competition is there, & they're just drinking tea with other even though it wasn't like that years ago.

You're pretty good. I wouldn't mind doing a set of 2hu business cards myself

This. Identifying as a mental illness is fucked up & nowadays is used more as a Get out of Jail free card.

I like surprises when they're 2D.

Autistic people do not seek attention. It goes hand in hand with being socially akaward.

Is rediculosly easy o be diagnosed as depressed.

You've really depressed me with that comment. :^)

Alright, I'm logging off after this. Just too much depressing shit. May decide to play something for a little bit before sleeping (Hopefully, to raise my spirits up), or just go to bed and be hopeful that things are better tomorrow.

Also, the part about EA being evil as far back as '87 really sends a a disaster level warning considering the magazine article the EC crew brought up at the end of their video "roasting" the company for their marketing (And, this seems to be the most aggressive "backlash" we'll see EA ever suffer from with these kikes).

You mean like what happened with Sega, and their fuck up that was the Saturn? The last and final time any company actually had the balls to have a competition in gaming?

I hate to say it, but WWII was, in some ways, a blessing. After everything was said and done, the people of the U.S. did go through a very resurgence on what it meant to be an American, having a "Can do" attitude, and a return to the age old American ideal of "FUCK YOU! We can do anything!" (To paraphrase and put it bluntly).

I depress myself with my spelling errors and typos

That's probably going to change with Overwatch's autistic blue-wearing poo-in-the-loo.

Essentially, yes. It's like they sold their souls & "Fuck you" marketing techniques to the trash bin & just became the Care Bears.
That's just like remaking Watership Down but because the people of today are massive pussies who can't handle anything, they decided to strip away the scary stuff and-
Oh…
Oh….

Someone with autism would be upset at that sign; the writing is misaligned and slanted.
I think she'd have a negative reaction if someone told her that, even if it was from an autist.

She would probably accuse them of being an autist hating bigot who doesn't understand REAL autism and so they should shut the hell up.

The message annoyed me more, but I have some willpower to not worryvabout shit I cannot change.

Id ask when she was diagnosed and when she admits she was not I would screech "bigot stop apropriating autism from actual autists! Shit up and let actual autists speak as only their experiences matter!" no I would not

Hope you don't mind, I played around with some alternate version of your card. Day, b&w +gray\silver, and 'night' version.

The fuck you marketing is still around, it's just aimed at customers nowadays it seems, instead of their competition.

What a time to be alive!

I'm not familiar with that symbol.

Feel free. Though note the background tint/texture, it breaks if you edit it.
Having the flower not correctly centered makes it look unbalanced.

It's her sigil from the Grimoire Marisa book. Better?

Got a flat watermelon with suika's horns or something similar?

Yes, I noticed it's not a solid but a subtle pattern texture. I dun broke it when I played around with it, since I just did a solid fill instead of a proper cloning.
Was going back and forth with that one. I usually like off centered or not 100% symmetrical layout personally, but the one I did might still be too close to center while being off centered. tldr I should make it more of a distinct choice, center or clearly not, that one is a bit wishy washy on the location.

Looks interesting except for the logo. I think I know where you are going with it and keeping it icon style is better, but maybe play or find an oni mask silhouette, or a horn silhouette, or those japanese gourd bottles sihoulette.

Kay.

Before getting too serious into these, I should double check what dimensions most business cards are. But 2hu biz cards are fun to play around with. Alternate takes on your card. And the oni.png

I really like that black card…it's probably not professional though.

The oni imagery? Maybe for the naughty version or something. But if it's too much or agressive for a professional look, then maybe play with a classy black ink silhouette or icon of a gourd bottle, or sake bottle.

Aight, going to rest my eyes a bit. Otherwise I'd be playing with 2hu biz cards all night.

Very well.
Sounds like a nice challenge to do since I don't believe they've been done before & considering how many characters there are…I'd be impressed if there was a collection of unique 2hu business cards.

Why do I keep seeing "thread deleted or pruned" at the bottom of this thread?

U GYA

Laurelai was the FBI snitch that betrayed lulzsec and got them caught.
I remember reading an FBI report many years ago profiling lulzsec and it said Laurelai's speech patterns were male despite claiming to be female in every chat, so the thing's probably not even a real tranny.

Kind of related: Your identity is not your choice

archive.is/kmSyJ

Interesting perspective on this topic. I think Jordan Peterson makes a somewhat similar argument about identity.

Impressive,very nice.

REPORTED

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.950086-Injustice-2-really-triggers-my-feminism-There-I-said-it?page=1

Anyone looking forward to Injustice 2?

Nope, already got burnt out by general Capeshit retardation, how shit the PC ports and the milking of DLC by Netherrealm Studios and Warner Kikes, and the fuck ugly designs of Ed Boon's CURRENT YEAR artists.

NO

Sugoroku yourself.

The "looking forward" part wasn't serious. Although I'm not entirely sure if the OP of that thread is-How many guys do we have at Archon's site?

His audience is full of sheep. He has to correct their opinions for them.

I Ain't clickin that shit nigga.jpg

Good evening, faggots!

Okay, fine. I'll sum it up for you.

here's the webm

it's two in the afternoon

God I miss Carson and Letterman.

This is Jeb Bush
tier.

Where are the jokes,they keep laughing at? Is this what its like to be autistic?

The prompter tells them to laugh.

no first for benis, therefore sage

What the fuck is wrong with this person? How can they look at Mileena's wierd lip face and go
Toning down the characters and making them more "realistic", in a franchise meant to be cheesy and over the top, was a huge mistake. And that goes for all the characters, not just the female ones.

That said I'm still not interested in Injustice since the first one sucked.

Ah, that reminds me of those days I used to spend on GameFaqs, hah…
Sweet memories.

I think I'm gonna hurl.

do you enjoy making me cry?

Nope Netherrealms fighters feel too slow, they always riddled with DLC that rival's capcom's jewishness, it's most likely gonna have denuvo, their designs are trash and the PC ports are always trash. Plus they never include the best DC characters

Only fighting games I care about on the horizon are KoF XIV PC version and Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

Depends on why you're crying.

I also find the idea of a grimdark DCU kind of misses the point of the DCU.

Though if they make a game based on the 90s DCU, I shall forgive it, even if it means putting up with the abomination that was 90s Dr Fate.

archive.is/qhlbH

What a bunch of faggots

In reply to

Remember what our hero, Yuri Bezmenov refers them as: Useful idiots.

Bls kill me

The only way to get me to check out a DC superhero game now is if it's campy an unintentionally evil like silver age DC was, that or something Brave and the Bold tier

I hate this cuck so much

It's really hard to name any "Good" DC video game. Almost all of the Good ones have Batman in the title, somewhere. IIRC, the 2D Superman games are considered good. There's also that Teen Titans cartoon game and Superman Returns that are "Okay" (Last I heard).

I don't get it, does Mark have something against these threads?
Stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.

store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/

No, it doesn't make diffrence anyway. GG threads always get 700+ posts.

There may be some hope for you yet.

But I post interesting news from time to time. I just don't post Gilda all the time

If this does not have Denuvo, day fucking one, baby!

there's a difference between getting 700 posts eventually and having the threads be that much more active
PLus overall board quality

The expression change from 0:14 to 0:17
He mad

WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT?

Thank god I'm lazy enough that it will probably never happen.

noice

I'd cum buckets if in the files they had shit for Yakuza in it.

Can't wait for this scene to be rendered in 4K

Those cheeky buggers.

Yakuza is being ported

Honestly, we need more Yuri Bezmenov OCs and infographics, y'know.

So, want to start placing bets on how soon Vanquish will overtake nuPrey in sales?

I'm watching gameplay of that Prey. It looks like it strives to reach new heights in being boring.

Immediately.
It's almost there is some correlation between good games and plenty of sales.

You'll be waiting a while; the trailer's up today, but the game's not available to buy until the 25th.

I'd be happy to have Madworld with a real control scheme instead of waggle.

You underestimate the pre-order fags

It was more interesting to watch that 20 minute speedrun.

This matt guy is a mess.

>"all these people have proved is that assholes exist"
Yes, assholes at buzzfeed & kotaku; purely ideologically-driven hacks with less than zero credibility who belong in a dumpster with any like-minded walking garbage.

It isn't even in the first 10 pages (Unless I missed it).

Also, update to this pic, Vanquish is just below CS:GO now. It won't be long.

Check Global Top Sellers, just in case.

hollaforums.com/thread/11717081/video-games/gamergate-notyourshield-gg-nys-ys-vanished-omens.html

What the fuck?
don't ask me how I found this

Where's the comedy? we need another Christopher Hitchens to teach these faggots.

Id love to see how that game controls without waggle. Probably easy as hell, but still

If Vanquish beats Prey then that could mean developers would see people don't like modern vidya

Or western vidya.

Or maybe people like the original plans for Prey than a Bio/System Shock clone.

Starting day 3 of my plan to lose weight, and get moderately in shape.

I am doubtful. bayonetta beating yuka-lalee is one thing but this is a bethesda triple A game. The cheep price does give it a fight chance.

Have some comfy funk gaymergays

cross counter.

Care to double down?

The pizza bot's back.

yeah it is not officially released yet anyways not that it stops normalfags tangentially it made me laugh that DoWIII is not even on the front page and almost on page 2

alright I was wrong

Great. Which boards are they hitting now? I saw them on /cuteboys/ last month but that was just once.

HAHAHA YES GET FUCKED BETHESDA

I couldn't believe I could get so far into the right in so little time. I was even leftist and even voted the far left party in my country, but then got backstabbed by the people I supported by going after the things I like and calling me monster just for being what I am.

I guess I'm not the only one.

Huh, I thought they only copied Holla Forums.

Feels boring tbh oniichan

They also made Holla Forums into Activism, while Holla Forums remains Politics.

What country ?

Not this shit again.jpg

You're not the only one by a long shot. According to the political compasses people took back in 2014 most of gurgleglue were on the libertarian left. Now I've even heard normalfags saying they've been "pushed away" from their previously supported reddish parties because of all the retardation going down.

This is pretty hilarious to me.
archive.fo/RDn32
archive.fo/XTl8c

Spain.

I'm doomed whatever I vote.

I just hope comunists are shown like the sick bastards they are. I was fifty/fifty about comunism and socialism but now I can't even stand it.

Political compass pushes people to the left in general, as far as I have heard the reason is because some of the questions being loaded.

They copy a lot of boards. I've used it on occasion to find old posts from non-GG threads since we don't seem to have a working archive.

Top kek, the news in my country said trump fired comey because he was getting close in his russian investigation.

You could try to direct Holla Forumsacks to the Spanish election, I am sure people wouldn't mind damaging the image of shitty candidates a bit further.

Which country?

The netherlands

The thing is that not even the right is good here.

Jews must have infiltrated our political force because all of them love to play with money that isn't theirs.

Yes, I heard about problems in Spain
By the way is it true that feminazis have 10% in your parliament ?

Muh gibs, they never end well.

You are fucked.
kick out your retarded king and those fucking commies already

Season 2 when?

Burger here, there's no actual proof of any Russian tampering. It's all fucking bullshit as usual, just like the rest of our media since for-fucking-ever.

Its mental gymnastics all the way all across the western world and everything is the russians

Reconquista hype.

Don't know about that too much, but it is probable.

We would if we could. There are only 3 kinds of politicians in spain: the corrupted, the retarded or both.

Didn't stop Holla Forums from supporting Le Pen, since she was economically left. Just because both sides are bad doesn't mean that there isn't the possibility to take advantage of the election. Although having a good candidate is great, having two candidates doesn't mean all hope is lost, it simply means you smear both.

You have a point there dubdubs. There's usually a bunch of the same question just paraphrased included to skew the results as well.
You know shit's fucked when even those biased results start showing people going rightwards.

I wish we could just fucking trust somebody. Is this how people in the Eastern Bloc felt before the fall of communism?

I have some hope for Spain, but still, do something like

Ojalá, mis hermanos.

I'm a fedora tipped and even I would join the new crusades.

But user, the right is already in power here.

They tried to say the Macron leaks were definitely Russian, because Russians would obviously put such leaks on a server hosted by fucking Drybones of all people.

>in FLORIDA
Yeah, lol it was totally the Russians. Then they wonder why people trust losers on Twitter and Sargon more than them.

>wall :^) [x]
Sure feels pretty DDR.

Silly question, but would we be allowed to have sex robots with workable artificial wombs that make baby clones?

I prefer genetically engineered cat girls for domestic use, but beggars can't choose.

Fucking Russia looks more attractive for proper freedom of speech, and they have laws outlawing gay propaganda which I agree with.

No, because it objectifies women (read it gives women less reason to exist).

If we get a general IA that simulates human emotions, being against their reproductive rights would be seen as something bad, so yeah, we would be allowed only if that robot has a general IA.

Anyway women will feel obsolete and will try to stop it to any means possible, shaming attacks, etc.

Or bombarding sex robot stores.

who cares

futa sex robots when

Link is not benis.
Hehehehehehehe. Maybe he can get a job with his CIA fellowes pal Gallagher, as a high level rep in the vidya trade org racket. :^)

Speaking of, on the docket of the ESA - ESRB stuff again. ESA part of the redpill archive links all seems functional. Probably one last read through to make sure there are no typos. Then it's pretty much up to the user who has the final non watermarked version to release it.

ESRB stuff, possibly only one more oc\infograph, still up for discussion on whether to include it in the ESRB chapter or as a one shot. The cost point, specifically the page showing the cost of rating a physical title, and cost of fine. Brainstorming for a rough idea, maybe showing those 2 page condensed into one, big text of

I thought tht was part of the package.

Hope so

Explain this to me pls

Modular sex-robutts are the future.

wew
There's no fucking way for ((them)) to allow that last model.
Everything else looks good.

Don't be so sure, there's plenty of realdolls that look like children.

All aboard the hype train for robotic waifus!

archive.is/KuGrS

They really love Pepe there apparently.

I thought it was Indians until I reread it.

There better be a thread on Holla Forums about this.

twitter.com/DingDongVG/status/861906284345348097

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Radio Happy Edition

Some more alternate takes.

Virtual waifus will be perfected far before robotic waifus. :^)

Virtual waifus have already been perfected.

WEll, now we are in shitposting time.

When do we get the new vidya awards?

Nice.
I was more attached to a sunflower symbol, but looking back it looks like a sun as well

It might be columbianon. He did announce the bread title. But I can do back up baking, no offense to 5e00c6 since he did pre announce the title at least, back up baking if nothing else in case of technical snafus.

backup baking info
title: Oratario Tangram Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=5OxwBbyzroc
Backup bakery info, ignore if next bread comes through fine

POO POO PEE PEE
WE'LL RIOT UNTIL
WE GET OUR CHICKEN TENDIE

Take care if I am not by 710, My internet have been doing hiccups

The next world war will be fought with poo poo and pee pee

POO POO PEE PEE YOU BASTARDS WILL NEVER TAKE ME

A refined interactive and feedback system hasn't been made yet for spending time with virtual waifus.
One of the more promising systems so far is a responsive bodysuit that's also capable of broad stimulation, US and Nipland robotic and porn industry has a decade of research in it. The only thing holding it back right now is cost.

Roger that.

I had to play with it some more after you mentioned it might look better with the logo more centered. Color wise, I think I'm leaning towards the orange center and black rays\petals. I want to like that black bg version, but I think the all black logo might be better and probably fits better with what the character is supposed to be. (Keeping in mind I only have a passing knowledge of 2hu, mostly from the dough jeans and memes. I suck at playing bullet hell vidya.)

This took way too long to make

awwwyeaaa

It's a damn shame I won't live to see VR waifushit where you can just hook directly into your brain.

PC version when? I don't use my Xbox anymore.

Well if the recent sega ports are telling; eventually it will come. 3 more years until the series 25th anniversary, a new game is coming out in 2018 on the PS4/Vita and japan has been begging for ports to anything since the 20th anniversary.

I want to believe. I really do. (Not Sega, but a Scott Pilgrim port would be nice. It's a half-decent beat em up)

We could have something almost as good in 10-20 years.

A lot of interesting research in mapping nerve signals, remote stimulation and control.
Could lead to external electronic jacks on the skin that can produce almost any sensation on any body part you want, and the ability to use your signals to control things.

I hope you guys don't do this.

This bread got clanged for some reason.

20 years ago…

nichegamer.com/2017/05/10/rumor-mass-effect-put-on-hiatus-bioware-montreal-assigned-to-support-role/

Wew, EA's shotgun might be on the back of Bioware's head if this is actually true

Yup. They're dead. The next game they make will get intentionally shafted as an excuse to bury their asses.

I would

inb4 computer viruses that cause unending pain

Meh, I want to believe but I'll wait for other sources for confirmation.

Yeah, Brandon, I'm just going to take that with a huge grain of salt. Especially since the only thing that recently happened was that investors told the EA suits that they weren't happy with how Andromeda was handled.

I still question that decision to this day

It will probably have tons of backdoors and probably a way for the CIA to hack it and kill you too

No difference from usual then.

Niche has kind of gone to shit, huh?

see

They've always reported on rumors like this, it's nothing new.

I could use a new vpn, any recommendations?

Probably works better for me although I might be trending towards one of the ESA infographs.

dualshockers.com/ea-happy-bioware-new-games-delay-not-connected-mass-effect-andromeda-performance/
archive.is/1gAL5
Getting some mixed messages here.
(Then again, it's EA, so "saying one thing while doing something totally different" is normal for them)

Hmm, so what's your thoughts on it so far. Do you want to approach it as those 2 ESRB info, the cost of rating a physical title by the ESRB, and the ESRB fines.
- attached to the ESRB chapter since point 3 on the 'which system do you trust more' is iirc reworked as cost
or
- done as a one shot, but can be related to both ESA and ESRB

I personally think the "Which system do you trust more" will draw more people in since you described it as a highway sign where anyone can give it a quick glance & understand what it's asking.
Also, I have pic 2 related saved which…I'm not sure if OC can be made out of that considering how laughable the whole industry is in being cowards.

Ok. How about this, infograph oc out of that ESRB cost info, attach that infograph between that one and the huey quote oc.

So iirc the order of the series would be:
-esrb cover
-prologue quote from markels lowenstein page
-who decides which rating should be assigned (esrb iarc)
-how does iarc work
-huey talking about gamestop and mimicking nutsack massage
-"what is the cost of doing business with esrb" info oc
-which do you trust more
-closing page, lowenstein past quote of diverse entertainment too different to be lumped together under one rating system

Does that look correct so far.

Forgot to say, maybe put a pin on that one for now. It's a big fat mess that does need questioning, but for now imo let's see if we can wrap up the stuff that's near finish already.

Don't worry guys, if no one bakes the bread, I'll gladly make one myself.

Kind of offtopic, but goons really do ruin everything. Some goon mod devs ended up getting really asshurt at that Parabellum mount and blade warband mod since some of the outfits were placeholders. The mod had a hit ton of original work, but they wanted to protect their property rights of a free asset mod and claimed copyright infringement over their dead mod that has seen no progress. People called them out but they spammed the thread to get it deleted when people called them out for having a mod with no updates for years and finally saying they will update it to get the Parabellum mod removed since they wanted to protect their "intellectual property". I fucking hate goons.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

I forgot to say that the plcaeholder outfits were modified outfits from their mods. Not to mention how those mods actually had borrowed work from other mods. Now the people are so petty that they said they will keep their DMCA claims up even if the mod removes their material to show how you can't mess with their circlejerk mod community.

Don't mind me, just pretending to be relevant.

M*mb*t

It seems star wars battlefront 2 had an update recently on steam, anybody know what it does? I am just hoping they won't ruin it to stop it from competing with their new battlefront 2 shit.

What could they possibly ruin? You cant even go online anymore I bought that game in a sale for my friends and me before finding out, fucking steam scammed me

All right. Here's what the compilation looks like.

No clue outside of this;
steamdb.info/app/6060/history/

Also Speaking of SWBF2, where is the best place to get the conversion mod and the 2.2 patch

Saved to my machine, thanks. Hope you don't mind me reviewing it for some possible fine tuning.

-cover page: esrb logo, iirc it was discussed in past bread that the official logo is transparent inside the oval. However for the page, I think the version you used on "Who decides which rating should be assigned" page, might look better. So I'd play with using that version, on the cover page. (the oval looks is solid white but with a whitespace border around it, it looks like a sticker basically)

-page 1 aka markels lowenstein quote page, imo go with the modified ESRB logo, the one with the transparent oval space, and solid white lettering and solid white oval line. It should have enough contrast with that darker blue background you have.

-page 2 aka "Who Decides Which…" seems fine. Other than doublechecking for typos and link, it seems 99% ready to go.

-page 3, aka "How IARC Works" page, same as above.

-page 4, huey quote. Same as above.

-page 5, IN CONSTRUCTION

-page 6, "Which Do You Trust" page, other than replacing point 3 on the left side with "Cost" or whichever phrasing, it's pretty much 99% good to go from what I can see.

-page 7, closing lowenstein quote. Typo and archive link function check, other than that seems to be 99% ready to go imo.

Err, specifically the smaller, ESRB logo orbiting the larger ESRB logo, is the one I was talking about replacing with the version you used in page 2. Keep page 2 as is, copy the smaller ESRB logo version from there and see how it looks on the cover.

How's it look now?

This one is very small fine tuning, but unless you have a newer version that I didn't see and have on my machine, it's a small fine tuning but it's one of those triggering things.

If possible, I'd give a bit more space between
and
text, and align the
with the E in the large ESRB logo underneath it.

Whoops, wrong one

Here's a newer one with the title adjusted

Heh, and my browser tab just crashed too.

Ye, this one is better imo. There is the possible fine tuning mentioned in , other than that it looks on track and 98-99% ready to go imo.

Pretty much done from what I can see at least mang, good stuff. Saved to my machine.

All right. Here's the one with Markels. Also, is it just me or does the ESRB logo look almost like Intel's design?

Looks good to me at least, copying to my machine.
Yeah, ovals and swooshes and medallions like that seems popular in logo styling I guess.

Alrighty, looks like all that's left is creating the 5th page OC & revamping the 6th page OC.

Yep, unless I missed something else, I think that's about it for the bulk of the actual ESRB series.

Hmm, that reminds me, do you have the 2 pages showing the cost of rating a physical title? I think I have 2 pages of the fines info, but not the cost of rating a title.

Posted is the info on fines that I have on my machine.

Err, or 1 page, might have been just one.

This?

im finally back from 10 days vacation.

what did i miss while i was gone?

I think that's the one, thanks.

The oven's gonna overheat if your bread bakes for much longer.
Would you like some AGGRESSIVE SHITPOSTING to 700, so we can start the next bread with all this fresh ESRB content?

NO

Welcome back

Anyone wanna shitpost at a research project and wreck their data?

too late fam.

web.archive.org/web/20170510205912/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-‘deity’-behind-their-‘meme-magic’

Please don't namefag unless you're going to post more skeleton.

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-islamists-idUSKBN184159

L*L
archive.fo/MHOU0

im working on it user.

kill this bread

Adam Sessler larps harder than anyone I've seen on Holla Forums

Very nice

damn

Harmful Opinions video on a "Punching a nazi" game

Is this why hipsters are becoming pedo-enablers?

kill me, please

Thinking of making another 2hu character biz card, this time for Cirno. Something about 9ball for a logo? Possibly billiard game of 9 ball reference, and the diamond shaped rack for the "ice" cube?

Bread?

where are thou?

Still 2 comments left

Manually refresh the page to get an accurate post count ya goober.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

It should be something cartoonish

Heh. I'll keep that as a possibility, though right now I'm leaning towards semi serious treatment. But that does sound like fun.

Bayo didn't