Unskippable FMV before title screen when you first play a game

>game has ng+

>>>/4chan/

Dropped

Dragon's Dogma, which also suffers from.

Get back to work Hepler.

There are faggots on this very board that will defend that idea of putting any cutscenes in vidya.
inb4 those very faggots keep this thread bumped for days

In between levels depending on the pacing is OK as long as you can skip them, in the middle of the gameplay that's a different story.

I know replying to someone that doesn't sage makes my spoiler a self fulfilling prophecy but I need to ask,
what do you feel cutscenes add that can't be done via exposition during gameplay?

Have you played Ninja Gaiden? the classic NES ones.

Yes but I played them when they came out so remember nothing.

There were cutscenes between levels, so they not only gave exposition, they gave a small breather, as far as I remember they were skippable, so that's it.

Sometimes I want to choke the chinks.

Why do they even bother?

Thanks yakuza, I guess.
Good thing I learned to skip them.

>mech only include Big Destruction Missile, Dual Shoulder Multi-Warhead Missile
>FLYING MECHS
>SWIMMING MECHS
>SPACE MECHS
>FUCKING FUSING MECHS
YES

NO

>game was so shit up to this point you don't even care anymore, you just want it done so you never have to touch it again.

What game?

I'm pretty sure "bare" and "game" don't rhyme.

Kill yourself

Laughable.

PMD:Gates to Infinity
And from what I hear, SPMD

Well, for example if a scene calls for lots of little actions that you can't normally do in gameplay, like picking up a a letter and handing it to someone, or putting a hand on their shoulder, it'd be better to just have a scene than to turn it into a QTE marathon.

But, that's the type of thing a story-heavy game would have, so I think a better question for you to ask would be why bother putting story in a videogame.

And sometimes, cutscenes mask loading screens. I think a cutscene would be better, than a loading bar popping up after going through a door.

Besides, there's no issue if it's skippable, is there?

Or he just randomly posted a similar shitpost to yours, you over-analytical fucking autist.

This. So much this. When will game developers learn that I don't want to play games.

Ubishit games do this literally every fucking time. I want to go to one of their Q & As & scream at them to fucking stop, but they're infested with parasites that encourage lazy/bad game design & terrible writing being shoved down the player's throat.

I want newfags to go and stay gone. Oh I'm sorry, I mean samefag.

Considering the average intelligence of people that play each and every AssCreed game I think they know what they're doing.

Don't forget how good ASS CREED 3 HOUR LONG TUTORIAL was.

Are you okay?

Ayy

Runescape HD tutorial was even longer and useless.

Take your own advice, cucklord.

Try warframe

The game has not-cutscenes that you can only move the camera and you can't skip.

Why was i banned for making this thread?

Fucking gay ass mod.