Stellaris 1.6

The latest update and free DLC for Stellaris is out if anyone is interested. It's mostly bugfixes but it does include a few new features.

New civic for Hiveminds, basically is Fanatical Purifiers but for Hiveminds. They get Society research when they eat other pops.

Broken Megastructures (Dyson Spheres, Ringworlds, etc.) will spawn throughout the galaxy and you can repair them with the proper tech (You don't need the ascension perk that comes with it)

Can set how much energy and minerals is taken from a sector seperately. Can also drain their excess at the cost of influence.

New tech where you can terraform a planet that already has a colony on it.

I believe 16 new room portraits, and 3 new Ayy Lmao portraits, Caterpillar [Arthropod], Peacock [Avian], and Dragon [Reptilian]

Hopefully the pirate link will be up soon because you shouldn't buy this game. In the meantime I guess talk about your ayy lmao empires. ave you tried exploiting the refugees welcome on enemy empires?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-71-the-adams-update-part-2.1019086/
www103.zippyshare.com/v/miO1dz40/file.html
stellariswiki.com/Patch_1.6
www58.zippyshare.com/v/BpojdEPs/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So i guess that means 90% of mods are fucking broken again?
Is Paradox doing this on purpose?

I dont know why, but i cant play humans in stellaris withouth going full imperium of man, is this normal?
Ayyys i can play in whatever mode i want, but i cant bring myself to make pussy humans.

Okay but why shouldn't i buy it? I don't know what this is and you make it sound fun

The imperium is our destiny, so it's only natural

The devs are jews. If you really wanna pay you can get it on HumbleBundle for $12 this month, and unlock all the DLC by editing the ingame files IIRC. I think it's just a few lines of code locking out the DLC.

Yeah. It's a nice game to pirate, but I wouldn't buy.

As long as you're using the Whites Only mod.

Duly noted

Fuck why is there always a high up cunt that ruins things by opening their mouth?

it's fundamentally broken. there really isn't a mid-game or endgame unless you buy the leviathan DLC :^) and the initial "wow! i'm playing europa universalis in space!" fades pretty fucking fast. there's a memory leak or something where endgame you will slow to a crawl. wars are truly retarded and you need to wage at least three wars on any reasonably-sized empire to fully conquer it. the combat is stupid. the devs are fags. etc etc

i encourage you to pirate it because it's not terrible, but it's missing enough that you can tell parajew released it in a barely-there state simply to gouge you on DLC in the future. just like every other game they've released in recent memory

What are the good Paracuck games?

I played it at its release so don't know how it is atm but it was very empty, nothing original(the game takes place after 200 years of current year or something, but there is nothing creative in it. All classic tropes, and some nonsense like newly inventing AI. Also if you know a few things about science yourself there are many things that don't make sense), it's lacking in deep. Population control is very, very casualized compared to V2 and wars, empire control is casualized even compared to EU4. I got bored after playing it a few hours and didn't feel like I should play it ever again

Also you don't want to support Johan

pretty gay

Why are men with funny noses always focused on six?

Stellaris is fun if you want to roleplay an intergalactic empire, but yeah, it's not a game for everyone.

It's improved a lot since release, there's a lot more stuff added, but it's still got a long ways to go. One of the best additions of the last update of giving species rights (You can choose how oppressed they are, either full citizenship, residence, slaves, undesireables, or subjected to a caste system), you can set that species living standards (including an option to dope them up on drugs to make them docile but useless), decide what type of slaves the species will be (battle thralls, domestic slaves, mining slaves, or livestock), and if you decide you want to kill them you can set how they're killed (work camps, sterilized, simply kicked out to another empire, shot in back of head, or eaten).

Factions were also improved by changing them from simple secession bullshit to actual factions with demands, and fulfilling them or not fulfilling them can add or subtract from your influence gain, depending on how powerful the faction is. You can also use it to change your government's ethics.

There's also a lot of other shit like building Dyson Spheres and Ringworlds, Leviathans, Government Civics, the ship design overhaul, Ascension and Unity. It might be worth trying out the latest version when it's pirateable and seeing if you enjoy it anymore. It's much better than launch.

So is the AI in this game decent? Or am i gonna find Civ-VI levels of retardation?

Also is there a way i can pirate the whites mods (or other mods such as the Neps mod) a big turn off was starting the game and being presented with a nigger woman more ugly than your momma as the leader of united mankind or whatever the globalist option is.

yeah, i got that mod to work it's easy to find

Playing a militaristic Empire is pretty much the only way to have fun in this game.
Diplomacy is just too simplified and retarded to be viable despite all the attempts to make Federations work.

Victoria 2, EU3, arguably EU4 with the right mods and patches and ck2 can be good too if you avoid the jewish dlc.

You dont need to pick that civ.
You can create your own humanity as you please and have the option to start in earth (sol system).

I go back to this game frequently, my favorite civ is a copy of DnD mindflayers.
Squid like with decadence, long lives and if mods allow pyskers early on.

However the AI ruins it for me, they are able to support so many ships and speed research early rush is usually impossible.

The Victoria games are fairly good.I seem to be the only user who prefers Vic1 over Vic2 because Vic1 had way more complicated autistic micromanagement regarding your industry.

Hearts of Iron2 Doomsday and HOI3 are also fairly good so is Europa Universalis 2+3.
Crusader Kings 2 can be fun or a mindnumbingly boring familymanager depending on what you pick your start as.

Remember Tech and Unity scale the more colonies you have, meaning it's harder to research or build Unity the more planets you have. Make sure you build the labs to compensate.

Also early game Space Stations can be deadly and great defensive positions, you can always fall back there. You can try to get the AI to attack one of your planets that has a space station, and then ambush them right as they're about to fight the Space Station. The AI does cheat on Insane though so be careful.

I understand that, my research was pretty good, I had better tech then my enemies, they had more power in their fleets because of shit load of frigates.
I was thinking of luring to a space station but they took out 2 of my outposts and immediately expanded at which point I quit because I already put 4-6 hours into the game and thought I was doing everything right.

Vicky 1 lacks a lot of flavour and options though.

I have more fun making races than I do actually playing the game.

You really do need to be able to roleplay to get into this game.

i.e you need to be autistic as fuck.

Fuck, now I want a game where building the specific characteristics of your species is the driving force behind the gameplay, rather than just being yet another GSG but on the galactic scale.

I guess like what Spore was supposed to be.

Anyone got a torrent with the ayy portraits included?

Just downloaded the CODEX one and It's only got the rooms. Thanks in advance.

Also here's the magnet If anyone wants It: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CD4ABC39B169393BEC34FDD80E90D7BC95FF56A1&dn=codex-stellaris.utopia.update.v1.6.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2780%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2800%2fannounce

1.6 DOWNLOAD

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CD4ABC39B169393BEC34FDD80E90D7BC95FF56A1

Note you need Stellaris Utopia to apply the update. If you need that, get
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C89EDA03964FD9DC7762FFF438D7C24087068B64

Note that the 1.6 update does not include the new portraits, looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for them. Shouldn't be too long hopefully.

I do that too, it's great, I wish there were more traits to pick from though, and nonadaptive wasn't the only +2 trait. The new Civics though really do make making the civilizations more enjoyable to make though.

Don’t forget the no niggers mod for humanity.

You poor fool.
Max tech gives 2x the power for 5x the cost, and that's the scaling they use for the entire game. It's completely broken atm. Using higher tech gives you a disadvantage right now. Wars are won by simply building basic corvette doomstacks.

next patch after utopia already?
is it QOL as promised or wat?

Yes, this is mostly bugfixes and stuff, with also the stuff in OP.

Full changelog is forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-71-the-adams-update-part-2.1019086/

What they need to do is add more portraits for synthetic life and let you be able to choose how to look after ascending.
Also, you should be able to borg (not synth) your populace and still be able to achieve spiritual ascendance.

I had a Fallen Empire awaken within my borders and I missed to queue to become their satellite so they become hostile with me.

Luckily they colonized a Gaia world in their borders and the other Fallen Empire literally right next to them took them to war.

I flew in for the scraps and got myself 1 and a quarter ring worlds for literally nothing.

I didn't meant to reddit that post. Fuck me.

If I could, I would make a mod so you could choose how your species breeds. Have 2 scales: Asexual - Hemisexual - Sexual and Dispersed - Collective - Individual.
Asexual is when indivduals can reproduce without breeding, like WH40K orcs. Gets -1 trait point -20% growth time.
Hemisexual is when not all individuals breed, like eusocial insects or there is no need for breeding to reproduce, but it can happen, like aphids. No change.
Sexual is like people. +1 trait point +20% growth time.
Dispersed is like leaving spores, like fungi. Causes -10% growth time
Collective is like having a spawning ground or a communal raising of children. =10% unity
Individual is when family units or individuals raise children. +10% Governing ethics attraction.

Dipshit.

I want qt xenos to submit to my empire and speciesmix!

Unfortunately qt xenos are haram so Paradox can't include them.

Oh…

still no "demand open borders" or as wargoal with very little cost, or any adjustable diplomacy actions, like said "open border" that can be limited to "only pass through chosen/non-inhabited systems, no survey and such"
is it too much?
fucking swede ree

Open Boarders is a war goal though, you can force them to open the boarders for 10 years.

It would be nice if you could set boarders to a policy, so you can auto open/close them.

I'm sorry kike, and I do appreciate you not peddling nitendo or AAA shit for once but the game is absolute dogshit even by parashit standards.

Number of the beast.

About fucking time

Nice and all, but I don't see how that's a major enough thing to be advertised like this

Does that mean that the ascension perks for megastructures are 100% worthless now? Why would spend valuable perks on something you can just stumble upon and repair?

It allows you to build it wherever it pleases you, if possible.
Damaged are, well, pre-placed, eh.

That is the case in Distant Worlds, with race-specific victory conditions and predilections toward certain mechanics. Unfortunately you have to manually edit files to make fully custom races.

Cybernetic implants are satanic? People with prosthetic limbs and eye implants are going to hell? Are you fucking retarded?

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THE NEW AYY LMAO PORTRAITS
www103.zippyshare.com/v/miO1dz40/file.html

I'd learn to reply to correct posts or stop rising to luddite roleplaying bait before calling otherfags retarded but I take it the logic is the same as in shadowrun. And you can still mod custom portraits for your servitor sluts.

I really want to be able to switch up building icons based on graphical culture. UI too.

Thanks man.

Fuck that. I DO have the money for it, but for that price I can buy 4 or 5 good vydias.
I heard some anons say parajew was greedy, but this shit is fucking retarded.

Look at this shit.
What the fuck is "Nova Edition"?
What the fuck is "Galaxy Edition"?
AHAHAHAHAHAH
NO
Damn right, yids, for fuck sake.

I like the poetic message, it sounds edgy but nice. I'd change the song though.

If you really wanna buy it, it's on HumbleBundle for $12, but that's base game only. Then just pirate the DLC. (Also the DLC and other stuff is cheaper on Parajew's store).

But yeah, I'd say just pirate it man.

I want every white Swede to die.

the worst thing is they fix bugs that needed to be fixed in the base game with these dlc. some are borderline unplayable without $20+ of dlc.

Even the traps? What are you, gay?

First one is cheating since it's not Paradox itself but a modder team.
Still it gives you insight in the Paradrones' mind.
All went to shit when they switched their focus from pleasing autists to pleasing reddit.

So do they by the looks of it.

I'm just waiting for them to shit out EUV and "balance" nations out so Europe doesn't get to be raysis and colonize brown people.

Everytime they touch EUIV they shit it further.
Also DDRJakeposting.

I remember uninstalling this shit the moment I had a federation going.

The AI is so bumfuck retarded they'll just take every army they have and autofollow your biggest army, they won't defend their shit, they won't take initiative and attack, they'll just trail behind your forces, just far enough mind you not to even engage in the fight you may initiate.

You can pirate the DLC? How? I've already fucked myself by buying Leviathans and Utopia, but if I could torrent the plant pack that would be cool.

The fuck am I reading here?

Friendly reminder you could've done something good with that money. Like blew your nose, wiped your ass or even made a bird's nest.

refund it you fucking faggot or I'll ask 4Chan to hack you.

You're telling me there's a way to play this game besides genociding everything nonhuman?

What's wrong with synths?

AI (abominable intelligence) must be removed from the milky way.

Trips don't lie. Abominable Intelligence is an affront to the Omnissiah.

It's settled.

Heretics.

So be it, fools.

Don't come crying when your toaster tries to slit your throat at 3 A.M.

She would never leave me and ask for alimony

Truly, a mind without purpose will wander in dark place.

>toast

This thread is in need of some purging. A clanker seems to have forgotten who his true master is.

Who, the emperor with his golden cybernetic life support shoved up his decrepit ass? Death has no master, smurf, and your waifu? She'll grow old and cuck you with a tau.

there are a lot of typos and misspellings in that HoI4 screenshot. Are you sure that's not from a mod?

I don't want to hear that from the race that invented cancer.

Eldar are the Jews.

No but you're a goon. Fuck off.

Eldars are Europeans

They descended into hedonism, destroyed their own race and birthed a god of pure degeneracy

The only ones left alive are the "backwater" ones who lived in Craftworlds, and thus avoided the fate of their brethren

Nope.

Ignoring the deldar, harlequins and exodites, are we?
Also, the new eldars that want to make the eldar empire great again.

And no, the jews of 40k are both the tzeenchtians and the hrud.

Tzeench is just an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. In fact, he's such an asshole that he schemes against himself every time.

No faggot, I prefer chrome couplings to riding the wraith bone. This shit though? You just described the Imperium

Nah, the imperium just fucks around all the time withouth really thinking it through, thats not a jewish trait.

That sounds moure like the deceiver or the laughing god.

The Eldar cries out in pain as he strikes you.

The nature of Tzeench is that of change and mutation. He can't fight his own nature, fucking shit up is what he is, so why wouldn't he scheme against himself?

As if a WW2-era central European wouldn't sacrifice the lives of a million negroid subhumans before letting a drop of Aryan blood be spilled?

that's pretty jewy but isn't definitive

Various European nations had empires that spanned the globe

The entire third world hates us and wants only to take our homelands and rape our women

you're also still missing some other key ingredients for true Merchantdom:

the deldar are the Europeans who actually watch eurovision and want the trannies to win

I wonder who is behind this post.

you tell me, Chaim

Thats bullshit though, and i say that as a third worlder.

It's you, Moshi.

then why won't you people leave Europe alone

Could ask you the same question, Jew.

Youre saying that like if the entire third world was a collective instead of many different people, cultures, religions, and races.
And people migrating over there to get a high paying job isnt genocide against white, stop your ridicoulous victimism.

Actually no the genestealers are probably the most accurate representation of Jews in 40k.

Fuck you, Hakim. Go back.

its not about people wanting to go into europe, its about people allowing them to come and then stay

Reported for not even fucking trying.

I literally cannot tell the difference, you are all brown and smell bad and none of you have ever contributed to the establishment of modern civilization

you sure about that fam?

who in name of god in this ==ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING== creature?

Youre right actually, they are the most jew-like thing in 40k.

What he might be saying is that the genocide isn't the primary goal and just a desirable side effect, because third worlders make much better serfs for the (((elite))) than whites do.
Which is probably true, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

See above, also not every mud person knows their part in the play. My boomer parents' Mexican housekeeper doesn't have white genocide on her mind, she's just a tool.

but muslims dont belong in europe, it doesnt matter whether they are """moderate""" or not

Did i ever say they were?

Then why, if all the conspiracy is happening and whites are the main enemy of the jew, aer the whites not doing anythign at all to stop being genocided, dont have any initiative to do something with their lifes other than being a conformist or aware of everythign that is happening?

culture, you can't mix it without the use of force. Is their way of living against their way of living. Learn proper. See Mexico. They obliterated the native culture to dust.

Kill a jew, and see what happens to everything around you. Just try it.

Because we're at the Jewiest part of the Jew/Nazi cycle.
Also, most people are not really people, they're herd animals. This is true of all races including whites.

By the way, I need to download just stellaris utopia and I am ready to go?

01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101110 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100100 00101100 00100000 01001111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110000 01100001 01110100 01101000 00101100 00100000 01100011 01101001 01110010 01100011 01110101 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01100101 01100001 01110011 01110100 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110010 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 01100011 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101101 01110000 01110100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01101000 01101100 01101111 01110010 01100100 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100001 01110110 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 01100101 01110010 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01101001 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01100101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00001101 00001010 01000110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01101111 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101111 01101101 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00001101 00001010 01001101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01000111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101

What are you waiting for user? Destroy that tool and take back your land!
to bad you cant outsmart the masterace

I'm not a nigger, I'm not going to start terrorizing random brown people for the sake of it.
What I will say is that when you have Weimar problems, you get Weimar solutions.

01101100 01101111 01101100

Every muslim is.
It is, as has been proven.
1. Strawman.
2. Intent to commit genocide has been proven.

Reported.

We’ve proven it is.

NO

01001101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101101 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110010 01100101 01101110 01100100 01101111 01110101 01110011 00100000 01000001 01001001 00101110

Cool.
And sure, everyone in in a conspiracy to kill white people and take over europe, we just hide it.
This is like call of duty ghosts all over again.

Cool strawman, Pedro. I guess that's that mestizo 90 IQ at work.

dude, I am mexican, and I even know how fucked the jews are. Jews can do anything with everybody, and no one dares to call them.

what part of

you don't understand?

they can get away with genocide, with eugenics, with pedophilia, get the fuck out

It's one of the few paradox games where the dev crew actually take into account what people want. But yet they still haven't made Ground Combat interesting outside of dropping doom stacks on worlds.

Also the Mod's do make it pretty fun. Especially the Star Wars mod.

Fuck off. SW mod and all dozen of them are just reskins and fucking paradox still hasn't added half of the shit they promised or what people asked for. Sensible diplomacy, espionage, ticking war goals or commerce to name a few.

Again, fuck off.

For fucks sake.

YES!

They will shit out 20-30 more DLCs before the game is "finished". I wouldn't bother til they stop working on it.

Also apparently there was a decent amount of events added in the update

So that's nice I guess

Pleb

I see what they did there.

Well i suppose the target demographic for Paradox Games might get it.

I've been playing a pirate copy of 1.5 online with a few of my friends. Does anyone know if this 1.6 update affects the multiplayer in any negative way?

Where are the waifu mods?

See
In the file there should be a read me saying which updated crack you should use for multiplayer. You'll probably need your friends to update too. Also backup your current Stellaris game just to make sure everything is fine.

They will nerf warp even more, it will be even slower, also the will rid of thing like "Unity monument" just because.
Also their Awakened Empires feature is just "mongols hordes in space". Seriously, magically they got a doomstack just like that? Not even a build up time after the awakening? Broken feature.

Ahh and they will change humans ethics. Fucked up shit i say.

You need to play with a "xenophobe" ethos to unlock most of it, which makes no sense.

Warp is shit, Hyperdrive only games are the best

stellariswiki.com/Patch_1.6
Meh, they put more nerfs in the game then anything.

But spamming insults at each other was fun.

So let me get this straight. To play this shit, all I need is the Utopia thing from: then apply the patch from the same posts and only then do the "portraits" thing?
Does that comes with Leviathans and the other shebangs?

Yes, follow it as it says.

Der ewige Schwede.

Goddamn, that ratio.
This is why I sometimes think about buying games.

As an FYI, hold up starting new games on 1.6 since the AI is completely fucked and never goes to war. Also, FE/AE and crisis galaxy scaling seems completely crazy. AE was running around with three 450k doomstacks on a 800 star system. Friend told me Unbidden's initial doomstack is 1million+.

Reading some reports from reddit… looks like the patch is utterly broken with things like
-AI not declaring war and turn into pacifists over time
-Sectors being even more fucked, with the AI terraforming planets just because
-Unbidden portals bugged and basically indestructible, even without those anchors
-Robots being considered slaves and fucking up with factions and happiness

Also, mining/research stations still aggro fleets and are still armed with weapons AND they have some sort of ridiculous point defense system going on. I have a 500k+ doomstack that I wanted to try out missiles with, takes like 10 days to kill a single station. That's 5 upgrades on each of explosive weapon dmg and attack speed.

On the flip side, Fortresses are crazy good now. Fortress with 8 rank 5 large missiles for damage, 3 station damage/5 station health upgrades, military station agenda from leader and the rare military station tech for -15% cost/+25% health. Had different 100k+ fleets warp into those, each time the fortresses lasted two to tree weeks and took out 10+ corvettes/destroyers and a few cruisers.

Takes 10 days to kill a mining/research station AFTER the missiles start doing dmg to it.

Hopefully patch to fix the bug-fixing patch soon.

Wot? They said that civilian stations would be unarmed by now.
I not gonna install that patch, 1.5 is doing just fine by comparison. Not until they fix that mess at least. The nerfs and bugs outweight by far any benefit that comes with that patch.

1.6.1 has apparently been released and fixes most of the new bugs apparently. Just gotta wait for release.

Rezmar released patch, like, 1.5hr ago, what are you waiting for?

It's Venators, and no since they're destroyers and they suck in this.

For the inevitable hotfix?

1.6.1 Beta Update
www58.zippyshare.com/v/BpojdEPs/file.html

Supposedly fixes bugs like the AI not declaring war, Swarm Hiveminds not killing everything, and other ones.

This bug was specially hilarious. I had fanatical purifiers turning into xenophiles and AI empires with which I had rivalries/border issues turning into pacifists, effectively cucking themselves out of military expansion. It was good while it lasted.

Is there a way to make Hyperdrive ships ignore "Hostile Intel" on the galaxy map? Even on aggressive, my fleets take detours to avoid a god damn fucking mining station or frontier outpost or a corvette they saw in that system 200 years ago.

I'm going to break this into nice and easy steps because you're obviously retarded
If this is too complex for you, try suicide because queued orders are the simplest shit in strategy games

I'll just wait to pirate the "Complete"/"Gold" version in a few years.

You're pretty dumb, aren't you? The problem isn't that I can't overwrite the shitty detours and take a better path, the problem is if I'm not manually telling my fleets where to go, they'll end up taking long detours/getting themselves killed. It makes rallying on my doomstack an exercise in futility. And if I need to control extra fleets or civilian ships, shit goes to hell super fast. Wormhole and Warp have a similar issue, but they aren't blocked by Hostile Intel so they don't take a 6 month detour in the middle of the fucking Unbidden fleet.

Do you have a cryogenic pod?

You mean a stasis chamber.

Fix'd for you.

The obvious solution is to simply tell them manually where to go.

Been playing Devouring Swarm in the 1.6.1 beta, here are some insights on it:

The 10% hull and 0.5% regeneration are garbage. You'd need to go full retard for monthly regeneration by adding 4% from Regenerative Tissue ship mod, 2% from the new Living Metal mod and having an admiral with 2% regen + 10% hull (which is RNG as fuck) AND you'd need to spam research 5% ship hull point/armor research for the damn thing to start being better than the extra 2-3k you get from shields. And that's only super late game.

The research stuff is a joke. Biology and its ascension path don't give anything good and researching a lot of biology means delaying having the military fleet upgrades modules and world capital buildings. On top of that, none of the repeatable biology techs are worth a damn. Oh ya, the society from eating POPs is a total of 5 per pop. So if you eat 100 pops, that'll be 500 research after 10 years. It's completely meaningless.

The army damage is negligible since you can just spend an extra thousand minerals by mid game for a bigger army and just crush enemy garrisons. Not like ground battles mean anything in the first place.

On the diplomacy side of things, it's even worse. Everyone rivals you the moment they encounter you. Since everyone rivals you, that means they get diplomacy bonii for sharing a rival, which makes them more likely to all be buddies. Because of that, after you eat your first few neighbors, the ENTIRE FUCKING GALAXY goes into non-aggression/defensive pact mode. This happened in two different games. This means that you're essentially unable to attack anyone once everyone becomes terrified of you.

Now here are the worst parts: when you get a planet ceded to you, the entire planet goes into maximum unrest. Which means that unless you have 10+ ground troops ALREADY ON THE PLANET when the war ends, every planet you take ends up in a revolt within a month or two; well before you can recruit defense armies to quell the unrest. And it gets worse: if you make the new planets into a sector to reduce unrest by having governors, you don't get the extremely important food bonus. That means you need to manually place a governor on each planet, which probably won't happen early/mid-game since you won't have leader room for that.

Verdict is: worse than fanatical purifiers in every way. Purifiers get a huge fire rate bonus for armies, their pops get to migrate to new worlds so you don't need to waste hundreds of influence resettling and most importantly they're not fucking Hive Mind.

Still playing 1.5. War in Heaven started, decided to remain neutral… and suddenly the AI stole almost all my fucking vassals!
Go to Google to check and find that fucking bug was there since the inception of that War in Heaven stuff… and they didn't fix it yet. Almost rage quit. So i load an earlier save and using console commands to assume direct control of all those vassals who will be stolen.
Man, this game is a fucking mess!

They need to add a *fuck*-load more events and/or weird/dangerous civs to make the turgid mid-game where all the turf is swallowed up more interesting.

Like fucking hell. Hitchhikers Guide has yet to be picked up by these people.

It's true, but I wouldn't have expected him to be so upfront about it

They should really add a couple of different hivemind name types. All the ones they have only make sense for robots.

I really don't know why they did that. She is literally as ugly as they could possibly make her, like full on tribal nigger straight out of the bushes.

What they need to fucking do is allow to to resurvey planets, like you can resurvery ruins once you get a certain tech in Endless Legend.

Gotta play a space elf, humans are lost.

Hmm, maybe unlocking access to more fucked up planets/difficult to mine places like gas giants till you have later tech would be an idea.

Less flip-floppy AI too, some consistency in action, maybe some hardcore burnouts who won't end a war over specific fractious issues no matter how much you beat their ass (or they yours) unless their government changes in the interim.

Also some nerfing of the boarder friction would be useful, it's a pain maintaining kiss ass relations with people you've already been in a defensive pact with for 200 years.

New target acquired.