MapleStory Anti-Death Defense Shield

Remember all the good times you had in MapleStory Holla Forums?

Why did you forget?

Other urls found in this thread:

spadow.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/kms-patch-1265/
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/skill-changes-list.137/
mega.nz/#!lBxA2IhC!rBewa5zJ4OjHmOcs0tnLQ8GKyKytApxQrwpiEvpt_rk
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/slimetales-comprehensive-features-list.196
pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/
slimetales.net/?base=main&page=rules
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/drops.152/#post-825
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/some-things-iv-noticed.131/#post-748
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/removing-the-swear-filter.242
boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/177657320
discord.gg/UfGZHG
archive.fo/joFX6
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/slimetales-error-guide.9/
my.mixtape.moe/ntoedi.zip
megatools.megous.com/
mega.nz/#!ylBAwJ5Q!_tMixfkv-SeOfNlKVIlGoi4oLdhaLCcxLfM2S7b3i4A
slimetales.net/?base=main&page=rankings&job=all&start=15
mapleroyals.com/forum/threads/sharenian-pq-gpq-guide.6549/
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/first-ban-appeal-ever-in-slimetales.254/#post-1093
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I played runescape actually

No.

Because the game was shit.

bullies

You're going to have to go back to Tumblr.

Right now.

Whoa lets not get lewd in this game shall we

I can't play on NA servers because I live in the caribbean.
I also found out my account got hacked years after.

go get alcohol poisoning from rum you pirate faggot

The game was never good and always revolved around grinding just so you can be a high enough level to grind somewhere else.
The only 'good' part was the people, and even that's debatable.

I just started playing on a private server again after years.

Kinda, it was mostly just desperate grinding for that next level though. Hanging out with other people while doing so made it bearable though. Managed to get to level 45 on my F/P mage before I called it quits on the official game.

I really like the pixel art and the music.

even as a child I steered away from MMOshit
maplestory is gay

The only person I ever knew that played maplestory was a fat sperg who only ever talked about videogames and got into a fistfight with a teacher when they tried to take his gameboy.

Sounds like an autist from Holla Forums.

MapleStory was Holla Forums's favorite MMO!

Only real niggas remember this

I wonder what to make of MS now. You level up so fast it feels more like a single player game and on reboot there's no one near the low level areas.

Depressing.
Honestly I don't know how they fucked it up so much. People complained about the grind back then, but it seems like they couldn't just take the hints from whenever they did bonus exp events and just double the rate permanently instead of going balls to the wall retarded with it.

I don't know what to make of all those new classes either. It's a clusterfuck if you ask me.

I didn't have the specs to run it 12 years ago when I was a teenager (I had a Win98 desktop)

Now that I have the specs to run almost anything, I'd rather watch paint dry.

I did play Runescape as a teenager

I never forgot, I loved it too user.
But it's dead, and we have to move on.

No, we must play on a pre-bb private server

MapleStory is uninspired Korean crap and if you "enjoyed" it I recommend you try inserting a glass stick thermometer into your urethra and punching yourself in the dick.

Fuck off newfag, Maple is Holla Forumscore

Pretty sure there was a reason for the grind too, to encourage teamwork since few can make it on their own unless they grind like crazy.

no you

Uh no thanks.

GMS is a fun singleplayer game, I nearly got a Kaiser to level 200 before my account got hacked. I'm not giving Nexon a fucking photo-ID like they requested just to get some characters back; the only thing I really miss from that account is memories and the yearly free gifts like character slots anyways.

I still play on MapleRoyals every so often, but they gutted themselves with the new source. You still can't create new characters, so the database is still an absolute mess, and its playerbase is draining as a result of being unable to make new players.

Definitely, you were never meant at any point to take most things on yourself. If you were capable of doing so it was generally because you were a retardedly high level for the area.

Go talk about things you enjoy.

Yeah I heard. Honestly sounds retarded as hell.
Anyone here played on Ellinia before? Seems like it has the most users at the moment.

tier list

Elder God tier:
Runescape

God tier:
Ragnarok Online

Mid tier:
Mabinogi
Maplestory
Everquest

Shit tier:
WoW

No, because it was a piece of shit that wouldn't let me make an account for being a few weeks under 13, and when I tried to make a 13+ account on there, I found out they logged my IP in and I couldn't make a new account. EVEN AFTER I TURNED 13.

I had to get my dad to change my IP, and even then the stupid thing kept crashing my browser. I hold absolutely no nostalgia for it.

HAHA WHAT A FAG

I was there tho. At the time I was leveling shining ray so around lvl 80? Judging from that it must've been somewhere before 2008? Masteria was new(?) shitty area at the time, but not sure if 4th job was released in gms back then. Leveling spots were mostly DT/MDT/grim/goby/himes for priest.

Fucking hell it looks like Terraria if it were designed by Comcept

I still can't believe the max resolution for Maplestory is 1366 x 768, is there a reason it can't go to 1080p?

I honestly can't think of any reason that would be necessary with a sprite and 2D art-based game.

Mapple story was never good.

Where's grand chase homo?
also that list reminded me of how most people on this place nowadays have the same age as gringo imageboards and don't even know what those games look like.

This.
The only thing maple story was good for was to make me realize how much of a waste of time MMOs are.

Kill yourself. Filtered.

Maplestory is one of the most nostalgic MMOs in existence, with comfy graphics and soundtrack.

Where is Tibia, Dofus and Endless-Online?

What did he meme by this?

The amount of halfchan memers in this thread is disgusting

Maplestory sucked cock and its players have been laughed out of every serious video game community for good reason.

I remember this

It was only fun because of being a teenager who could grind for hours and hours a day and fuck around with guildmates.
Nexon is literally the great satan and gachapon is gambling for kids, MMO players all have battered wife syndrome I've never played a well managed MMO rip exteel.

God that sounds amazing

Not really, furthest I ever got before big bang was like level 30. I went back and played it with my brother a few years back because he insisted and got to like 70 or 80, whenever that one class gets its braindead electric shark throwing ability. I could just never invest myself into the grind after a certain point because I knew I'd never get anywhere without spending a decent chunk of change on those reset cubes or whatever they were.

Disregarded.

That's what private servers are for, they usually have some form of free cash shop currency obtainable

I'm finding ToS to be a very similar experience, these games just manage to be perfectly comfy.

I too only got to about level 4X on my Xbowman IIRC

Fuck off trash, nobody likes u

It was the ultimate grindfest but at least getting to something like level 70 was thought as amazing back then. Now even if you're fucking 200 or something nobody cares. Also the game grind was really just second to fucking around with the funny loot at that native american place now it's all min maxers and whales. Only thing worth remembering about maplestory now is the comfy BGM.

Forgot there's apparently an updated one. One thing that surprised me with modern maplestory is finding out it has a plot now. It's like when RO got reformed.

That new Magatia theme sounds like shit.

Shout outs to Kim and everyone else on Legends I love you

Tears in the rain, user.

Nostalgia for this game is why Fortune Summoners struck a chord with me, I think. Same feeling.

I found ToS to be very linear though.

How's Legends?

A couple years ago I started replaying it. It was comfy until it gets to the point where you're doing retarded grind quests in malls and shit instead of having the mystical feel it did before.

well said.
The whole
was a mistake

It does have a bit less variety, but the objectives are largely the same.

I don't care whether you regard it or not, it's a fact that your butthurt can't change.

Nigger you have shit taste and you should kill yourself thinking MapleStory was any good.

Any good pre-bb servers around? Preferably with decent rates, not stupid bullshit like 2/1/1.
Royals is royally dead despite being the 2nd most-voted/popular server in gtop100.
Is MapleDestiny still decent despite being full of shitty spics and brs?

No. Definitely not.

I'm playing MapleSaga right now. It's pretty good from a management perspective and the admin seems to have a decent head on his shoulders, making balance changes with some thought behind them and even made sure admin abuse is hardly possible.
Small playerbase though.

By the way, what were they even trying to accomplish with this "new source"?

Nope.
I was busy playing good video games.

Catering to the sole developer's inflated ego. Apparently the server was 'unstable' (even though they had no severe DC problems), the dev also wanted to implement some other things nobody gave a flying fuck about like rare nx, and a very much needed 'skill balancing' (even though none of the admins ever listened to any of the more serious analyses/arguments provided in the forums/feedback from the closed beta)
The server also had a pretty fucking bland engame consisting of Zakum and sucking the core group's cocks to be accepted in Horntail runs so the dude was gonna do something about it; I think he was going to add CWKPQ or something like that.

MapleLegends or MapleSaga is your best bet.
Royals is slowly recovering, but it'll take some time.

As a Paladin I looked forward to the balance changes since pallies were pretty much inferior to Heroes or DKs.

Filtered.

y tho

'no'

i didn't forget, i remember it being a grindy pile of weaboo shit (despite being made by korea kongs lmao)

Why? Do you think people care that you've filtered them, or are you just being an attention whore?

I wanted to make a Paladin but those fuckers dumped the dual charging because hurr durr paladins ain't supposed to do damage in a game that's mostly about muh deeps.
It sincerely made me butthurt.

Tried to fix some things while ignoring other things. The one thing I liked about it more than Destiny was Wine compatibility, but that's gone now.

I wanna play this and Runescape but I don't want to play the actual games. I'd kill for some good private server bundles for RS and MS, like the ones WoW has, so I can host shit myself and dump 200+ hours into shit on my lonesome, but none really exist. WoW has a lot of good resources on private servers, but WoW is unfathomably boring to play solo.

What makes you think MapleStory won't be just as bad? Because I can tell you now it will be. The empty maps in most private servers already give me slight depression.

i played runescape.

but worse, i played f2p runescape.

I played this game WAY back in the day before 3rd jobs were even out on scandia. I have a lot of fond memories of it tbh, I miss the friends I made.

The gameplay of MS is conducive to solo play, though. Significantly moreso than WoW, anyway. All the single-player repacks and elaborate bot schemes can't magically make a raid playable by one person.

Any saved screens?

There are widely used repacks available on ragezone forums of v62 and v83 being most popular

That shit's kinda sad really. Usually that's the kid's only outlet to feel any form of accomplishment or agency.

Either that or he's just autistic but kinda fucked up either way.

Fuck I didn't need these feels.

ccplz or ks i have hermit

I could (and did) listen to this for hours on my mage. Felt so good to finally get lv120.
Windia master race

dont fall for the mapleglobal shills (the pserver starting from 0.1)

Monarch from a year or so back reporting in ;). Tfw discord group still ded.

I had been playing legends for around a month and a half. Was gonna make a thread about starting a guild but thought it would be futile with cuckchan coming into these threads and calling it shit rather than let people do their own thing.

u are a little bitch lol

Not sure if you're still around checking this thread, but unfortunately no, that HD died on me suddenly years ago and I lost all my screens. Did you play back then? I might know you.

So you quit being an autist to become an even bigger autist. Good on you, user. How can I subscribe to your blog?

you see my problem with games is that they cant think outside the box, you cant even come up with an original insult. You rely on "le blog meme x^D" because you know that you are safe in using it. Stay asleep gamer cuck

Thanks for the psychological evaluation though, captain Stallman.

Is this misspelling some deep meta humor that is actually an intentional pun about games coming in boxes? I'd hate to think it wasn't because the alternative is you being a retard.

Interesting, those servers weren't very active last I checked. I guess Royals fucking themselves over worked well for them. The balances and higher EXP rate on Saga seem nice, but does Legends have any benefit?

I think it's got a bigger userbase, but aside from that, the rates are utter shit.

One thing I like about low rate servers is that they focus more on PQs than higher rate servers, but outside of PQs you're spending a lot of time grinding. And unless they back-ported PQs or adjusted the levels, the grind will be shit past the PQ levels. I've also noticed low-rate servers focus less on end-game bosses in favor of nostalgic early game content, so is there even anything to grind for in 4th job besides maybe a zakum run?

New KMS-based pre-BB server is opening in 20 hours. It's called SlimeTales. Anyone in?

Version: KMS v65
Experience Rate: 4x
Meso Rate: 2x
Drop Rate: 1x
Quest Rate: 6x

It promises to have all working PQ's, fixed dc's from taxi/pq boxes, working content, some content imported from higher versions like Lionheart Castle, party play exp, fishing.Updated cash shop for free. Slight skill balance to make some classes not total shit, and a resizable resolution.

I might check it out, if enough people from here play and we get a guild going I'd for sure be in.

Horntail, Ulu City, the real non-shit Neo Tokio, ToT, the boss dude and his wife in Showa. I think that's about it.
Vanilla maple doesn't have much endgame content, which is a shame.

>spadow.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/kms-patch-1265/

Sounds neat, anything about skill balance? That's the main issue I have with private servers.

>forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/skill-changes-list.137/
Fuck, this is pretty cool.

Anyone play maplestory 2 yet? If there's a way for non gooks to join, I'd set aside some mesos for a Holla Forums guild.

I'm down.

MapleStory's niche was being a 2D sidescroller RPG. Being 3D ruins the MapleStory feel. (I also have no interesting in playing on official Nexon servers.)

Might check this out after finals.
I can't find this mentioned on the forums, but if it's confirmed I'm sold. I'd prefer that over using DxWnd to stretch the screen.

this is good stuff. this is what we need. to weed out the faggots. we need bullies back

What classes will you guys make?

Dark Knight

I might give it a try. Probably gonna run a Corsair cause that's what I'm working on Saga.

Paladonger or chief bandit.

Can anyone confirm if SlimeTales is legit?

Their website layout is the same as Royals.

I think that's a shitty premade layout. I've seen several servers with that same layout before, their forums seem legit though.

There's probably hundreds of forums that look just like that, dude.

That's why I forgot.

Already downloaded everything for Slime Tales, gonna post my ign when the server opens.

Thats like barely a problem at all, im sure some kind user who has the files will upload them to vola or something

I'd prefer MEGA or some other non-temporary hosting. It'd take me about five consecutive days of uninterrupted download time to get it; I work off of a tethered phone due to remote location and I'm typically throttled to 16 KB/s.

Gonna start uploading that shit right now. It'll be done uploading in like 2 hours 30 minutes realistically. I'll post again in a bit with my ign and again after that once its done uploading.

Forgot to add, its 4.79 gb and I uploaded it to MEGA.

Game is up, but you need an updated client which is posted in their discord announcement

I appreciate it, thanks a ton.

I'm in game now, ign is Silv feel free to add me.

No prob m8, uploads at 27%

Does it have any benefits regarding HP washing or balance? I'd love to make a MM but don't want to save up a shit ton of mesos/NX just to wash.

There's a system where you can trade in peridots? I think it was to get like 100 hp each.

All right, making a sindit. Add neet.

That's what you get for being a magician pleb.

mega.nz/#!lBxA2IhC!rBewa5zJ4OjHmOcs0tnLQ8GKyKytApxQrwpiEvpt_rk

done

forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/slimetales-comprehensive-features-list.196
Looks like HP washing isn't needed.

IGN: Kaban

Currently saving up for guild creation got 83k out of 500k

I haven't even made an account yet and so far I'm loving this.

That's a bad decision.

I understand skill changes and MP/HP changes to make washing unnecesary/easier.

But why fuck with the item stat requirements? At this point you're just casualizing the game.

I think it was a mistake, the armors we've seen only need primary stats but the thief weapons need secondary stats, we're probably just being retarded.

Its a pretty good server though.

No I don't. Once I reached lvl 15 it took forever to level up, it was a major grindfest. MMORPGs are fucking awful. Grinding is the antithesis of fun gameplay.

I like it except for the
to run the game part.

pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

grab that, and whats ur ign or send silv a friend request.

It just occurred to me, which class armor were you looking at? I just remembered almost all Warrior equips only need STR, and most Bowman armor (not weapons) only need DEX. Every other class normally has a secondary stat requirement.

Bowman and Mage that's probably what it was. Oh and check out the rental weapons the lvl 30 spear is actually a lvl 50 equip. If the stats arent adjusted then a normal lvl 30 spear has 52 attack but a lvl 50 one has 72 attack. Can anyone else confirm this, Kaban checked too.

Currently have about 200k, Kaban has like 200k as well only need 100k more to make guild.

Scratch that its 1.5m for a guild we're still a ways away.

Has anyone here made their own private server before or know of a good guide? I've always wanted to do it as a kid but I was too retarded, I'd like to try it now.

I've tried before many years ago, but it was too much work and guides weren't very good. I'm not sure if it's gotten better since then.

Guild has been made! Add silv, Kaban, or neet for an invite.

slimetales.net/?base=main&page=rules
Never seen that before. Usually on servers as long as players don't vote abuse or ban evade multi-acc isn't an issue.

Alright, gonna download the stuff now. Hopefully you guys haven't quit yet

Can't seem to even open/extract the zip for some reason

Nexon moved on to better things like making kemono friends.

alright lads I finally got it working

ign Particles

making an account too, ign vehlman

MUonline/graal online here.

What is this shit supposed to be?

So much for that I guess.

that looks like a compaq evo

just switch ips

Do you mean the game's files or just the actual game.exe? If the former then it was uploaded on MEGA here.

looks like a jug full of bee cum but thats just a guess

I'll join ya'll slimetalesfags tomorrow.
What job should I play? No pirates allowed since that is not within the realm of my nostalgia.

Downloading right now. is there a guild up yet or are we all just buddying eachother?

Some kind of magician

There's a guild up

Who do I gotta talk to to get in?

Silv, Kaban, or Neet. Anybody really just find ign names in the thread I gave everybody junior guild master status.

FUCK OFF TRASH, NOBODY LIKES U

Why is it always the garbage newer version Pservers with the retarded classes and garbage UI that are more popular.

Your turn.

I'm honestly not sure what you're even trying to say

Every minute you spend posting is a minute you aren't grinding.

Every minute not spent grinding is a minute of life I get to enjoy.

I'll resume grinding on my own casual pace later.

Status update: Guilds got an emblem we've got 24 players out of 30 on the guild. Everybody's active group of people in the 60s with many in the 40s to 50s.

I remember the time my brother stole all of my shit on everquest. He thought he would get away with it but I hit him until he had a concussion, got all of my stuff back and also stole his.

Slimetales has been surprisingly not shit.
Although my experience with pservers is from late 2000s.

The previous one I played, Royals, even in its prime felt like distorted dimension where every other player was a Bishop/Priest/Cleric in the making and everyone was selling or buying leech, which seemed absolutely cancereous.

A ton of the shit is still in gookrunes. Did I fuck something up or is it only barely translated still?

It's barely translated unfortunately

Fuckin lame. Guess thats a price thats payable for an actual working server.

Is there anyone in the guild online that can invite 'smug' to the guild?

Didn't pepe get meme'd there before halfchan?

Tfw, think about taking a break from studying for the test later today, fucking verification issue….

Get to 70 yesterday night ya?

damnit wanna play already

Ive got 2 chapters left to study and a few to review, cant even do 1 round of cpq as a break kek.

Oh yea, so If you party me and particle together then I can solo about 1.3k against 222s and Kaban. So maybe if you and Kaban party we can emulate 1.8k? Iunno. Its good solo xp tho, 1200 point xp versus 900 after 1800 split.

Shining Ray is amazing. I don't need to rely on heal to hit more than 1 enemy.

Cooldown?

Also warning you, the job questions weren't on ayumilove's guide. One of them even misspelled Shumi as "Sumi", which was the correct answer. It was some nervewracking bullshit.

None. 60 power as opposed to Magic Claw's 40x2, but that means it's better on 2+ enemies, or holy weak things.

no

when is this bullshit getting fixed

Whenever the devs stop fapping to tranny porn to restart the server.

No wonder the guy fucked up kek. Ehh its fine, I've got 25ish dark crystal ore. Though 8 of them go to Athena. Tfw above average drop rate on a 1x server.

So what now, spam RnJ? We should prolly get ur holy symbol up a few levels and then go grind normal shit for mesos/drops, gear up for other activities like guild pq. What think?

I have an appointment in 2 hours, but that sounds like as good a plan as any. Needs level 81 for max HS.

Nigger, I ain't gonna log in till like 8 30. Test ends at 7 20.

Iunno, if Meiko is online I hope they fucking rollback if not I don't really care.

I hope it rolls back my fucked up lotto, but yeah server is offline now

I don't, I got 3 glove attack 30%s from overnight coins.

is it worth it to use lotto on 'use' then? fucking equip blows, never gonna get that strawberry pop

I've gotten tons of glove scrolls, but I may just be a lucky bastard.

Honestly, 'use' is also shitty the only two really good things are the gfa scrolls. Other than that what the white scrolls? Those won't be worth using for a really long time.

I guess considering GFA is so damn rare (only got 1 out of like 2750 golems) its worth doing just because of that.

Word of advice dont enhance your level 64 maple weapons, its a waste considering the pyrope are going to be released at level 77 anyway. Save it for those unless you know you'll be grinding and getting the enhance item a lot. Also if it breaks its a potential 2m loss so if you must better to be safe than sorry and have those maple leaf condom thingies.

I think there's some skeleton map in perion where 3 of the mobs drop 60% gfa so I was gonna try that soon, I got 2 steelys from drops so my luck isn't too horrible with drops

Do you know when?

Skeleton Soldiers/Commanders? I spent a while there, got 7 scrolls, none of them GFA 60%.

No clue, Neet said they're adding em in. I remember seeing some dude item mega a pyrope necklace.

forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/drops.152/#post-825
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/some-things-iv-noticed.131/#post-748

So apparently the drop rate isn't 1x like they state, but it sure feels like it.

My whole point is that they changed the drop rates for different items themselves making things like GFA60 extremely rare. For the actual drop rate of other items, I have no clue I tried grinding for orange skiis but either they dont exist or the drop rate is also extremely rare. Servers up by the way.

Anyone in the guild online now that the servers are back up?

yup

This shit is promising if they deliver.
Specially the class reworks. I loved pre-bb maple private servers but the fact any job that wasn't DK/Bish/DM/NL was perma-useless made mad as fuck.

I might join if you guys make a discord or irc channel.

Saga did the same, but I still saw people talking about washing their character.

Why, you want to circlejerk?

we have a guild

discord is for fags

No I just don't want to install yet. Maybe not even until they finish everything they planned.

Or you could use it and not be a fag.

okay who do I whisper for an invite?

Kaban at the moment

forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/removing-the-swear-filter.242

When will they fix their fucking Downloads link?

I tried downloading slimetales over 5+ times, each time it gives me a corrupt zip file that I can't open.

And yes, anti-virus was off.

WHY

I JUST WANTED TO CATCH UP

I JUST WANTED TO BE PART OF THE VETERAN CREW SO I HAD STORIES TO TELL ONCE THIS GAME BECOMES THE NEXT MAPLEROYALS WITH OVER 1000 PLAYERS

Yes I am mad! Because this download won't fucking work.

you still can, the people on top ranks got to lvl 70 in 2 days

dont bother with slimetales. their gms are complete fucking faggots and about a quarter of the chan guild quit the game because the gms were spying on us.

Why and how would they spy on you?

I think it makes sense because the pserver is still in its infancy so the gms are just interested in seeing their first players.

In other news, they added pyropes today to maple admin

Full drama is in the vg mmog thread on 4ch

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/177657320

RAGNAROK WAS BETTER

What are you doing?

Fucking retard, go and ctrl-f spying

Thats where all the drama is over slimetales and our guild.

Well shit, looks like we'll have to stick with MapleLegends or MapleRoyals.

Royals character creation will be enabled soon, so they should get 1000+ players daily again.

No user, you're missing something important here.
A GM of slimetales was actually autistic enough to go to cuck/vg/ to defend his actions, and continued to try and defend his actions after being told by everyone to fuck off.
You don't get to witness this intensity of autism every day.

Sorry, kneejerk reaction.

Yea, it's pretty special I was sleeping and this shit happens. I don't know hopefully people will at least log in today to discuss our next "movements".

Saga, Legends and Royals are the only stable pre-bb maplestory pservers where you can think of settling.

I had high hopes for SlimeTales and it looked like it would be something big as well. Maybe this whole spy guild thing is just over exaggerated, I don't know. I can't even download the fucking game because the zip file is broken.

Is an admin spying on your guild chat really a game breaker? Especially if there's less than 100 fucking people.

think its really overblown, maybe everyone should get some sleep and see what happens tommorow?

Being spied upon is a thing that everyone sort-of expects but people don't worry about too much.

What people don't like however is if someone makes it blatantly obvious they're spying on you, and act on the things you said in private. That's when the private chat ceases to be private entirely. What's the point of having any form of "private" chat in the game if you get shit for talking badly about GMs? At that point everyone is better off using discord or whatever.

But we'll see later on how the admins of the server handle the situation. Whilst both parties did display shit behavior, I don't think it's too much to ask for Xyphos to be formally told to not pull retarded shit like this. If you make a fuckup and people talk shit about you on 4chan, you don't go on 4chan to defend your shit decisions.

Well if anything it does show the kind of attitude those admins have. Especially that fag trying to damage control on cuckchan.

I'd say if people wanna jump ship they should try Saga if only for the fact that the admin doesn't allow petty admin abuse or shit like that. And because I already have a character on there. But by all means, stay a while and see how faggy they get. madmin drama is always entertaining.

Marksman just got a response from Suho saying that he'll talk to Xyphos about all of this. Let's see what happens. I'd hope nobody leaves over one gm going full retard. This is also why i told people not to interact with gm's. So lets see what happens.

discord.gg/UfGZHG

That's the discord we're all hanging in. We're also still in game.

welp,cant log in anymore apparently even after i changed password several times,just says wrong pw and seeing this drama i might as well quit this shit.thanks for helping me grind i guess

Your call m8. The 'drama' hasn't reached it's conclusion yet. We're still waiting on a response from Suho.

Well i really hope this bullshit gets sorted out for everyone else who invested their time in this server.
Anyway i'm too god damn lazy to try and fix my login problem on the client or even redownload it,i can log on the website just fine though.

jesus christ what did I wake up to?

see

archive.fo/joFX6
are we sharing a guild with them? Or are they just also playing on the server?

Also I did read the thread to see the drama. Regardless, I still don't like browsing the site.

Yea we've got 4ch 8ch and 2ch in the guild.

I can live with it they submit to the supreme superiority of infinite chan.

Can't even tell who they are that's how much they want to gas the jews.

Err the mega is the same zip file, try a different un"zipper"

Re-read his post.

I replaced the etc.wz with the filter fix and now the launcher is giving me shit about updating the etc.wz. How do I unfuck this?

Same problem famalam.

I use 7zip, maybe that's the problem?

I looked in the discord, silv had the same problem. gonna make a zip with the .wz and maplestory.exe for now.

wait, you're here right? forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/slimetales-error-guide.9/

Just put it in the guild BBS or something. For all to see. For eternity.

To remove the filter and get access to saying faggot and drinking flouride, download this archive and overwrite the files in your slimetales folder. Delete slimetailslauncher.exe, and use slimetales.exe to run the game.
my.mixtape.moe/ntoedi.zip

megatools.megous.com/
Whenever Mega starts giving me shit I just use this to download the file.

Tried with WinRAR and Winzip and according to , 7zip doesn't work either. Redownloaded the hosted file from google drive and still didn't work.

I think I had the same problem. You tried extracting, and it told you the file's corrupt, right? If that's the case, ignore the error message and continue to extract. Remember to change your region and stuff to Korean. Worked for me.

I can download slime but when I try to start it, it says that the file destination is shit and deletes everything.

This
I ignored it my first time and opened the client. I got the error everyone always gets. Then I had to do what error guide said and it worked. see link here

Holy shit. Good luck, my man.

my name cannot become an item abbreviation

Since the link expired, let's try mega.
mega.nz/#!ylBAwJ5Q!_tMixfkv-SeOfNlKVIlGoi4oLdhaLCcxLfM2S7b3i4A

First question is which class focuses highly on accuracy, is this familiar?

First question this time was about exp, so I think it's different, now it's pic

GMs are pedos confirmed

Next is about which monster is not on maple island

Pretty sure it's ice sentinel, but I don't want any trick questions like some npc spawning them for exp or something

yeah it's ice sentinel

Next one was easy, last one is about which town NPC Alcaster is in

El Nath

Slimetales here I come.

what's in a Mysterious Box?

If you need an invite, send a whisper to Kaban/Silv/neet

Not with that attitude you won't.

that's the most MASSIVE FAGGOT outfit I've ever seen

I've seen worse in MapleRoyals.

The biggest attention whores always dress up with wings, special effects and have huge chairs that block half of the screen.

I thought the MySpace emo/scene era was long over, but apparently people still dress their characters like fucking vampires or goths.

I hate it when devs put post-bb hairstyles in pre-bb.
I wish there was a special place in the gas chamber for people like this.

I'm more put off by them looking like a Doctor Who faggot.

Well MySpace was still relevant when MapleStory was at its peak. I guess it's part of the nostalgia.

Nice thread Jack Baker

Whose dick does a guy has to suck to get a guild invite?

I never played Maple Story. I played and still play for some reason Runescape. It's not amazing since they introduced EOC. But hey, 10k+ hours logged and counting.

Myspace was still complicated enough that it avoided completely normalfaggifying the internet like kikebook did. For example back then normalfags being too stupid actually paid people to customise their emofagspaces. They were that stupid.

Runescape is a better game, but we still play maple because it's like a nostalgia so thick it's heroin. You promise not to pick up the needle again, but a year later, here we go again.

I never got over my addiction, I just switched to a new dealer in that sense.

They took this away from me.
They took it all away.
No more panlid farming.
No more map sharing with buds.
No more killstealing since everyone has an attack that hits everything on the screen now so why bother.
No more tracks or selling them.
No more HHG1.
No more pig beach.

I will never play a gook mmo ever again and Nexon has given me a seething hatred of Koreans in general.

oops meant for

Kaban, Silv, neet

I feel like Runescape is the same thing, I'm not sure if I'd like it if I discovered it today.

Only if you choose not to rewind the clock my friend.
There's always SlimeTales.

Same, but I don't think you don't hate everything else that comes out of korea as well:

I only started playing Osrs as my first experience playing any runescape 2 years ago and its honestly pretty great. Questing is really fun and honestly the game is really relaxing to play on the side while browsing Holla Forums or watching some sort of show or movie

Is any of the top-ranked players on slimetales one of us?

Infinite is literally /ourguild/ so we're in the top 20.

see the rankings page slimetales.net/?base=main&page=rankings&job=all&start=15
neet and Kaban are there

mapleroyals.com/forum/threads/sharenian-pq-gpq-guide.6549/

It's a bad server. With Suho as the head GM, it's destined for wipe within 2 months anyway.

Her response seemed okayish
forum.slimetales.net/index.php?threads/first-ban-appeal-ever-in-slimetales.254/#post-1093
What'd she do?

Suho is a dude.

He's most renowned for constantly wiping the servers he works on. This is why it's not worth spending too much time on SpyTales.

wait what

RIP LunarStory.

How do you know this?
Are there some old pics you could post? or some old forum links?

Because I played LunarStory and it's a fact that it got wiped.

As for the others, don't know the full story. I've just heard every private server he's worked on had ended in a wipe.

Server costs I believe. He also mismanaged it and one of his staff went rogue. I think SlimeTales was a merger with Lunarstory.

To the guy who had no idea who Anthony Burch was, be glad you're not him. Here's some images I saved from the GG threads. It's almost been 3 years. I don't know if these images cover everything, but it should give you an idea of who he is.

Also, this is his actual wedding. (To the surprise of no one, his wife eventually divorced him. She also took his WiiU.)

For Athena when he's back

So how did the dramafagging end? Y'all staying on the server? I guess I can be bothered to make a character then.

Threads almost ded too

Whether or not the "drama" is over is irrelevant. The server has no hope with an incompetent, amateur staff. Also the launch was too quiet, it will be struggling for 50 players in a month's time.

I like to put my pots on A and spacebar
I got this idea from a korean friend of mine. Does anyone here use this method?

I just put them there so I can see how many I have, the pet autopots for me anyway. My main attack skills are on the left side of my keyboard so I can remain mobile while using them.

The drama is pretty much over. Two of the people that quit came back and the GM that was involved has been awfully quiet after Suho said they would have a talk with them. Theres also a trainee GM now that showed up the day after it all happened.

As for the guild, its still the same as it was before the drama. Only one person was salty enough to continue causing drama but he left the guild.

You are absolutely based thank you

still had 14 online yesterday

SlimeTales :3

uninstall your shitty anti-virus.

turning it off does NOTHING.

or he could add maple and slimetales to exceptions.

if you have nothing better to do than playing around with that and see if you can add exceptions to all files you download, sure, seems kinda slow and stupid but whatever