Skeleton Key

I've been trying to figure out where video game streams went wrong. They used to be so good back in the days of Mario Retardy.
I want those days to return.
I've made a completely throwaway hitbox.tv channel, and I'm considering publicly posting the stream key in this thread.
What do you think, Holla Forums, can we make video game streams great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbox.tv/SkeletonKey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums can never make anything great. We are nothing but a glimmer of gold in an infinite mountain of shit.
For every good person here, there are thousands of retards waiting to ruin it.

If Holla Forums was the only audience in gaming, you better believe devs would be working to the bone to make games the best they could.

Do it faggot!
I want to stream hentai and get it taken down.

I might as well at this point, seeing as how it's apparently a terrible idea.

You're right, you're a part of that mountain of shit, only me and are that glimmer of gold. Feel bad faggot, you're eternal shit

You cunts are retarded. The allegory is "a diamond in the rough" whereas the diamond is a piece of good content and the anons (from whom an endless torrent of shitposting of retardation stem from because nobody's going to suffer negative consequences for what they themselves say here unless it's monumentally retarded) produce the rough. Anons aren't "glimmers of gold". It's the content that matters

An anonymous stream sounds like a good idea, OP. This way, we don't get attention whores or tripfags.

IF Holla Forums HAS GONE TO SHIT, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER MAGGOT CRAWLING IN THE PILE

That's what I was thinking. But the issue is that it only takes one asshole streaming hentai games to ruin it for everyone.

You know what, fuck it. It's a throwaway account for a reason. The channel's unlisted, so it should be fine for now, but don't make me regret this.
Stream URL
hitbox.tv/SkeletonKey
Stream Key
skeletonkey?key=2hIZkBFv
Godspeed.

lovely choice of trash, user

I see it already, "SHITPOST T.V."

I don't see why you're bent out of shape over what the millions of retards in ASSFAGGOTS/ Flavor of the Meme game streams are doing. Retardy streams will always be great as long as they don't try and get into the later gamecube/wii titles, those games are just boring and they're a totally separate thing from normal twitch crap.

Also, why the hell are you streaming Banjo Tooie?

a little high on that horse aren't you?

if anything, we are the blackhole-tier condensed pill of crap that dissolves on water and turns it instantly into diarrhea, you're not gold, i am not gold, nobody here is worth jackshit. nobody has ever come out of Holla Forums as a successful developer/enterpreneur/streamer/anything. we are a community of misfits and permanent life failures, and thats the way it should be. because even us failures need a place to post.

people like the podcast retards and people who want to "get big" on streamer money with EPIC VIDYA STREAMS using Holla Forums as a stepping stone of publicity need to fucking die already.

in case you're not aware yet, nothing good can ever come out of stream cliqués, because with time the jet set of these streams grows too far into their "identities" instead of being anonymous and it becomes a circlejerk, every single time, and your stream will be no exception
no, you want attention that you cannot get in real life.

and also
go climb a wall of dicks you candle sniffing fuckfence.

I wanted to get at least one proper vidya in before the inevitable hentai game followed by account closure.

Huh. I didn't even notice that. Sorry about that. Apparently I can't turn it off either. Fuck.

You know you can be a good streamer by just streaming games you have fun with for a couple friends, and not streaming for the purpose of having a huge audience and making money, right?
People do it all the time, you just don't watch it because the cool streamers all only have a handful of friends watching.

Isn't that basically what this is? There's no way this channel could possibly get big enough to actually earn money. It's just anonymous streaming for an anonymous board.

the people who want to make "streams for Holla Forums" usually have zero friends outside of Holla Forums, hence why they need us to watch their shit.

Also, if I was doing this for fame or popularity, I would've kept the stream key for myself, rather than give it out to literally anyone. Instead, I'm just providing a streaming channel.

If you're so assmad about a Holla Forums stream then I doubt you have any friends

exactly why i browse Holla Forums

its a really stupid idea honestly, what happens if two people want to simultaneously stream something? one stream kicks the other off air, or simply, the second stream cannot air while the first is up. i used to participate (more like watch) in a channel like this back during the age of livestream dot com and people would just bitch at each other ala "hurr you took muh timeslot even though i wasn't streaming yet!".

besides you still need to log in to comment, wouldn't it be simpler if each person made their own channel and shared them in a "streaming general thread/board" since they have to register anyway?

It would be easier that way sure, but then the anonymity is gone, and we'd be right back to the camwhoring end of the spectrum.
And before you say "you still need to log in to comment", I'd suggest just not making an account. You don't need one to stream, after all. All you need is OBS and the key. If you're really that attached to chatting, then we have this thread for all out shitposting purposes.

GLA?

whats that?

its a stream. is gonna end in camwhoring and e-peen competition sooner or later, just like the sun comes out every morning. there's no fighting the inevitable

What is an ID

A livestream stream that i used to be a part of that had the exact same problems. It's still up, though on twitch.

Wait what the fuck. I wake up this morning to find out that Hitbox is now Smashcast?

so they have been cancer from the beggining?

yeah, what the fuck happened

the moment they started

I'm genuinely suprised how nobody has tried to adapt something like Saltybet for Mario Retardy.

Oh shit I meant to spoiler that

Why is it called a skeleton, it doesn't have much skeleton-ness

What the f*ck dude? G-d. . .

You know you didn't.

You ever see how the hotpockets react to breaking rule 3? Mark throws an autism fit and bans people over it.

Simple:
Steaming video games stopped being a hobby and became an occupation. Its about mass appeal and making money, but capital has lost its teeth and is now to cowardly to give money to anything that is the slightest bit controversial and the truth is Mario retardy has retard in the name.
I would like to remind people that twitch used to have an emote called BigNig and it was cool because it was a community accepted thing, but twitch got big and started making money and the community that gets you where you are is less important then the community that follows.

The AI do have predictable quirks on low difficulty especially in the first 3.
If there was a mod that made the AI more random then perhaps it could gain traction, but it would still have the problem of a mario retardy round taking around 30 mins to go though where was saltybet is like 3 mins top work case scenario of dumb shit AI each getting a time out win in a pattern.

Goddamnit, user.

Well, that's understandable. But then there's the question of "Why would you let the normalfags who stream for a living keep you from enjoying streams ever again?"

Just a theory though

i guess it has sort of a skull or bone look to it. theyre essentially lockpicks, so they arent full featured keys. their design is bare bones, if you will.

It could work, but it takes a lot of good will from people to not fuck things up for everyone.