Hundreds of games making fun of jesus and christians

why?

atleast we get mods

Islam fucking sucks
It's not cool to make fun of stupid shit that sucks

This.
Reported this shit template thread

we need to make fun of islam user, didn't you saw 9/11 and ISIS?

I mean it's not hip. You don't seem deep making fun of islam. Islam is garbage.

Off the top of my head, Postal 2, that one German pedophile VN, Goat Simulator, and Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015.

Postal 2. It isn't even subtle or hidden, fighting durkas is a huge part of the game.

Or ya there's this
But I mean stuff like SMT, EVA, or Shadow Hearts is all WHOA HOLY SHIT CHRISTIANITY THIS IS WILD. Do that kind of content with Islam and it's instantly lame.

That's because Japan doesn't give a shit about mudslimes.

what about the original fire temple in OoT?

I don't mean a shit game, I mean a proper educational game on why islam sucks, like having an ISIS member killing and raping while he chants verses from the quran.

or something smart that could triggers muslims into rage.

Christians don't issue an order for every single last follower of the faith to kill you for portraying them in a defeatable light.

shill pls go

But EYE was a cool game, user. Islam is bad for many other reasons than it's like EYE in a mud's wet dream.

But that's because the Japs are really hostile towards Christians due to the missionaries that came over centuries ago.

Pretty sure they explained that as "It looked cool"

we can release it anonymously.

I don't mean gameplay, I mean a serious game.

Something like a philosophy work but in vidya form.

I meant the theme

The only thing video game dev want storming their studios are pizza delivery guy.

Generals portrays them in a more comical and satirical manner (AK 47s FOR EVERYONE!), but that was to be expected since C&C games are known for their tongue-in-cheek and stereotypical portrayals of nations and superpowers.