What are the worst NDS games?

I'm building a collection of shitware and will take anything you recommend.

thanks

All the pokemon games.

What?
Nigga why?

you know, deal or no deal on the DS got a sequel.

it was that good.

check emuparadise
obscure titles have a pretty good chance of being such

Just go to any pawnshop or movie trade and look for the cheapest DS games

I think the worst games are probably going to be the sort of thing no one here would even look at.

the imagine games were actually decent. well, tbh i only played 2 of them

i'd love to put my dick in the cooking girl

I must admit, not a single platform has so much shitware than DS. And the most intriguing are the japanese shitware.

those don't look that bad if you compare them to

intriguing because I can't read Chinese

What about the art academy games? Don't they teach you how to art? I don't imagine most males would want those games.

i love doing art

you best not be talkin shit about Style Savvy on Holla Forums

Oh boy i haven't seen that in ages.
Thinking back to it it's basically Ben 10 mixed with Scooby Doo.

Crackwhores on ice.jpg

Megas XLR + Ben 10 + Scooby Doo + A solid turd = that

When you're a kid you'll shove anything into your eyeballs

Exactly WHY was there so much shot ware on the DS? Like, this is some NES-level QA going on.

Was it just ultra cheap to license and produce games for it, to the point where selling maybe 200 copies would generate profit? Was it a money laundering scheme? I don't ducking get it. Like, the game boy and GBA both had plenty of shot games, but never to thensure extent the DS has, especially towards the end of its life cycle.

Fuck me spellcheck ruined that post.

Never mobile post kids. Or at least re-read that shit.

my guess is it was the right place at the right time. graphics were bad compared to the comp so it was easy to develop for. and came out a few years before smart phones went really really big. nowerdays all the shitware exists on android and iso. the ds just hit the market before those two came out

and as for the psp, idk why it lost to nintendo and i dont care

Simple

MUMMY PLEASE BUY ME THIS GAME

i bought that game thinking it was staring alan carr the gay tv presenter but some professional non-smoker called allen carr.

i was pissed

I'd wager that it's because it's cheap to develop on the ds so even if your game bombs you can still turn a profit.

They probably saw that comic where the person accidentally burns their DS screen with their cigarette and though it would make them money

art imitates reality

Brainage Demographic

Apparently some upper middleclass hipsters bought DSs to play on trains, before the smartphone came to be.

Have some standards and at least go for memorable shitware. Think Ride to Hell Retribution, not utterly pointless shovelware.

Why are 75% of these shit games made for girls? What are they trying to say here?