Is the HD version of pathologic worth playing over the original...

Is the HD version of pathologic worth playing over the original? I tried getting into it couple of times and if I try again is there reason to avoid the HD version?

HD is basically the standard version with bugfixes.

Why are you playing the game where merchant doesn't even have a voice of greedings to you?

That's nice to hear because often HD releases are just outright downgrades or make unorthodox changes to the gameplay.

HD version is literally an updated one with fixes related to translation
Theres a remake coming too if you want to wait

Wasn't the HD version just an excuse to release the game with a not shit translation?

The one with unorthodox changes to the gameplay that's coming is the remake that's been kickstarted, but of course it's by the same studio. iirc it already has a demo up for Marble Nest.

Literally only Baldur's Gate suffered from this.

Yes.
The re-translation still had problems, and the remake should fix those problems.

The remake demo was absolute cancer in terms of optimisation. They weren't kidding when they said it'd be sluggish at points and wouldn't bother fixing it, instead working on the actual game.

Good job

Except for MGS HD which makes MGS3 playable.

No, Dont play this piece of shit op. I literally spend 6 hours walking from 1 end of the map to the other because you cant FUCKING SPRINT!

Git gud scrub

So, when the fuck is the remake coming out?

They've already released a demo
Should be released this year

Walk diagonally dipshit

Is this the Diablo thread?

It's playable but shit. MGS3 HD is better

Not sure to be honest, I think it might be a VtM:B thread now that I think about it…

Why don't the town merchants have their own happy merchant edit? shameful tbh. Drawfags pls help?

Use console to change the speed of the game.

uspeed 1.25 is what I found to be good.

This speeds up everything, including the passage of time, and doesn't affect gameplay other than make it faster.

That's just the way things go in crisis mode, nothing Jewish about it.

>not buying all the fresh food and reselling it at around day 6