Hey fellow commies

Hey fellow commies
a bit of an unorthodox thread

I'm USA
What jobs can I get and places can I live that'll keep porky out of my life as much as possible?
I literally just want the bare minimum of living conditions. 1 bedroom, electricity, internet. All I want to do for the rest of my life is shitpost and read leftist books and work on my own leftist writing (which will be distributed for free of course).

I've heard night security guard is a good job. Any others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUETWKsmNzc?t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn to live innawoods. Porky's tech is what makes us miserable.

youtu.be/VUETWKsmNzc?t=2m45s

Subsistience farmer.
Be like that dude who sells strawberries by the crate on the side of the highway.

Interesting, but with big agro how would that even be possible? I feel like they'd undercut me just from supply alone.

I mean I could do it but I'd prefer just a stupid job where ideally I can secretly post on leftypol after getting all the gruntwork done. Like a secretary or receptionist

Why not?

What are you, a pussy?

maybe?

PURE IDEOLOGY
*sniff*

PURE IDEOLOGY

*schnifff*

pure ideology

schlniff

tbh in the US there is plenty of scope for fucking onto the wilderness. Cos you fucking yanks still have shitloads of wilderness.

No space for spicks though apparently.

pure ideology
*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

pure ideology

*S N I F F*

==PURE IDEOLOGY== SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF

It's mostly private property or government property. any places you can camp for free typically have a 2 week maximum that you can stay

try Latin America, places like Columbia are pretty much safe now and the land is cheap and you can grow stuff really easy. I was out there met tonnes of people starting permaculture type things. Maybe try and go out and work on one see how it is?

newfag out

PURELY IDEOLOGICAL SQUALID CAVE HERMITISM

*sniff*

PURE

IDEOLOGY