Mario Kart

Hey Holla Forums, been playing Mario Kart 8 a bit lately and remembered all the daily MK8 threads we used to have right before the big exodus.
Would anyone be interested in making a new Wii U community?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/c0WxxQEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, I'm glad you said Wii U, because I was going to tell you to fuck right off.
Sure!

Which exodus would that be, hmm?

Shocked.

a Switch community or a WiiU community

I was gonna use these two tourneys on Saturday, but whatever you want.

oy vey

it's still on going

Which is which?

They're both the same

Just one is 200cc and the other is 150cc

The first one, back in 2014 right after moot banned GG threads. I remember MK Holla Forumseekends being a big thing.

Well, I pretty blatantly said Wii U user.
For good goys that got a switch, we can use these, sure. If this kicks off I can put the codes into an OP image or something.

Are the Switch and Wii U codes interchangeable or no

Sounds good, I don't really have a WiiU anymore.

I doubt it.

Make them.

Completely seperate. Don't worry, I just made some Wii U communities.
WII U 150CC COMMUNITY - 2820-7971-6533
WII U 200CC COMMUNITY - 5984-1777-0706

Thanks user!

Does Mario Kart have auto kicks for having too high ping?

There weren't any Mario Kart threads on Holla Forums you retarded newfag

i always wanted to play this game, but too poor

i remember when i was a teen, my rich friend and his little brother bought a ds on launch, with mario kart, they let me play, had the time of my life. eventually i was allowed to borrow it for a week so he can borrow my age of empire cd, played it non stop, before that we always played mario kart double dash, that shit was cash, i hope one day i will be able to play a fun mario kart game on my own console

The netcode is fucking retarded. I think that has more to do with the fact that the WiiU itself is used as a host. If you even decide to dick around and drive backwards just to fuck with people and shoot items at them for example you get kicked. I think its more of a technical issue though

Its free and requires no console on CEMU famalamadammam

i know about emulators, but i just like to play it with a console, it just brings back memories of better times, it also doesn't have online, thanks for the suggestion, but the misery is fine

Nu/v/ everyone

unlike you, people had a childhood with friends, in wich playing with friends, no matter what game is fun, and now with so much responisbilety and so much stress, being able to re-live some nice memories and keep the bad toughts away

poorfag lul

I could beat you fags in a couple of games, but how many are in the tournament?

Why play a game where luck decides if you win or not?

Are you guys cuckolds or just this bad at video games?

Sorry for your loss you pathetic piece of shit.

HOWS BLASTER MASTER?

I don't like the new Mario Kart-games. It's too much other shit going on, like deciding which body, wheels and some stupid parachute on the car that's going to decide how good your car is. Also the stupid coin-collecting and all the other gimmicks.

It's too much shit.

I can't believe I have to use this fucking comic again. You fucking newfags.

fix'd

Yeah, this is the problem, not that you have basically zero influence on what place you end up because the game is so fucking luck-based with its red shell and coin spam.

You ready for another (63)?

Please let this thread live

I use to play so much of Mario Kart 8 back on 4Mkg8/v/. I Miss those days.Summer of 2014 was the best

I know Its somewhat active but it turns into a giant fuck-fest of drama from what Ive heard and remembered

That I bet you Casuals cant even handle 200cc at all :^)

I'd totally be down, but I'm going to be away from my Wii U for at least another week.

200cc isnt even that fucking hard, you just have to know how to break properly.

If it dies, I'll make a new thread. I don't see anything wrong with making a neat little OP and image and have some anons play MK8 on their downtime.

i remember those. had some dank races with you guys…then it kind of just died out

don't call it breaking, call it drift break

Is that you again, Mark?

Oh boy, here we go.

Have you tried getting good?

Reminder that Princess Peach AI cheats like hell

How would be tourneyfag version of this game?

i still havent played mario kart 8, but ill probably get it when i get around to picking up a switch.

I haven't set up my Wii U since bayonetta 2 came out. Is there enough people to actually play? Or is it just gonna be a couple of races before it dies again?

pastebin.com/c0WxxQEQ
clone bodies.

Please don't do this again

Since there's no CFW thread, let alone a Wii U CFW thread, I'll just ask here. If I dump MK8 from disc with disc2app, then install it with wupinstaller, what happens to the updates I installed back when I played it on the disc? Will it get fucked up, or still work? Do I need to delete the updates first? This shit's confusing.

As for Cemu, if I dump the game and fully decrypt it, I can play the game with the two keys. But how do I dump the updates? I could just download them I guess, I have a backup of the titlekey db for use with FunkiiU, but it would in theory be faster to dump it myself if I knew how. I don't need to know how to dump DLC because I don't have any :^)

Honestly the Wii U CFW and emulation scenes seem much more divided/scattered than the 3DS scenes, since you can use the latest decrypt9 fork to convert to Citra-compatible format, while on Wii U, there's a native tool for dumping discs to image (Cemu-compatible) or to NUS (CFW-compatible) but not to decrypted (compatible with Cemu and Loadiine, with the possibility of repacking for use with CFW).

You would definitely need items off you're going to tourneyfag-ify Mario Kart, and even then there are better kart racing candidates for such a thing. Mario Kart is a party game through and through.

There was a F-Zero knockoff for the Wii U, but no one gave a shit.

It's fucking shit and an insult to the number 8 itself. Why don't you make some damn private servers for DS or even fucking Wii?

Tell those asshurt faggots to fuck right off.

The Only true Tourneyfags are ppl who do time trials. That you need Items in mario kart or else the
race placements get stale as fuck

How do I search for this? Never cared for or tried any of the community features before on the Wii U

There should be enough people to play it on the Wii U.

I have the need
To breed

Perfect.