Post games that will never be good or fun ever again, no matter how much you want them to be

Post games that will never be good or fun ever again, no matter how much you want them to be.

This whole franchise.

It's not the same

more games that Holla Forums likes but are actually shit

last ones?

If it is one it is by far the worst I've ever played.

you seem to have missed the point of the thread.

I don't think you understand what this thread is for, user

fuck. I was trying to be a ruseman but I guess it backfired

You did a very bad job.
You're getting a time out.

Wah wah, can you give me a new nappy and paci too? ;3

>>>/tot/
>>>/abdl/

TF2 is pretty much the king of this.

DO WHAT YOU MUST I HAVE ALREADY WON

;_;

Also, facestabs not fixed and tryhards who think they're a legitimate strategy.

The meet your match update really killed all the servers I used to frequent. The populations went from 30+ on 9/10 servers to 1 or 2 plus 10 bots on 7/10 servers.

I reinstalled it in february after three years and i had fun for a couple of months.

Don't you mean games that YOU will never be good at again you crybaby faggot.

majority of the servers I used to frequent had 30+ players on at any given moment.

The worst part of TF2 dying is that it gave greenlight to the biggest poz emperors to claim the territory.
Valve is directly responsible for the overwhelming cancerous infection that is Overwatch

>Buy Overwatch hoping it would fill the void
Why even live?

Tribes Ascend

make one faggot.

i have been playing since 2007, still am, but hell, no more than 10 minutes a week

the game was getting bad, but was still playable, that was untill meet your match came out. i agree quickplay wasn't good, but it got you into instant action with pubstomping, almost any map was played, now with meet your match casual is fucked, most of the time it's a 8 vs 10, after a minute half of the people have left, no fun, also almost all servers except payload are empty, with a most of 8 people playing

i fucking hate you valve, a poorfag like me can't afford to find a new good game, why did you have to screw me up? why?

I consider it lucky that TF2 was never pushed as an e-sport. Even becoming /pone/ infested is a better alternative (although they probably left too it's so ded). E-sports bullshit hurts everyone, because it attracts the worst kind of casuals, and if you want to play skilled people you're forced to deal with e-sports faggotry

tf2 is almost into e-sports now, look at the system, there are no more pubs, just casual and competetive casual broke the simplicety and fun of the game, or whatever was left, playing casual feels like a chore than fun, the comp thing failed completely, with about 100 people playing togheter at a maximum

Thought OSRS would renew my interest but after a few months it was infected with faggots who'd never even played back in 2007 and demanded everything be changed to match RS3 for some reason. Now it's fucking ruined with godsword crap and pking just isn't fun when half of players have weapons that can 1 shot you. It also sucks because all my old friends grew up, and the game just feels lifeless and dead. Something happened to MMO's around the late 2000's where everyone just started playing them like an offline RPG, there doesn't seem to be any vibrant communities anymore where you could log on and fuck around for hours with people you didn't even know.

Stupid game just needed to get ported to a more efficient engine.

Fite me, faggot.

I was quoting the baiting faggot. At least I stole his (you).

Meme Fortress was never good

It was then that I realized that nobody wants to play a fun game with a strong community and connect with people anymore. Everyone just wants to log in, grind for hours, log out and not have to fucking communicate with anyone.

That's fine but I must say I am impressed that you read my post, formed that opinion and typed it out in twenty seconds. Good work.

undertale

It was never good.

It turned to shit the moment they expanded beyond stock weapons. The initial balance was great. Classes meant something.

There is no infrastructure in place to make custom maps. There is no custom servers at all (well there is but you can't host your own and the most custom shit you'll get is a rudimentary change of some game rules and mechanics) Blizzard has not released any dev kits for Overwatch. Its really fucked but they probably never will because of piracy or some retarded bullshit that doesn't make any sense

I'm glad my friend and I suck too much to even contempate playing with random people, so instead we team up against the AI and have comfy matches devoid of crap like in that video.

Surprised it hasn't been posted yet

It was

Fuck me

git gud
Though I don't play it as much as I used to. I kind of miss the old days

But the designers added new weapons. That is how it was meant to be played. If you do only stock, then you're cheating.

It was fun because you were a child. Surely now it can't be any worse content-wise? It had fucking nothing back then.

Top kek

You forgot their CS:GO update, even though the game's special attribute was its creative ways of killing, but nooooo we had to accomplish shitty achievements just to earn a weapon with barf colors on it and/or a case where you have to buy a gay-ass key for it.

The real question is why people are making charity events? What's the point anyways? Shit's perishing in a slowly way.

More content does not make the game better, minecraft was at its best when it was a bunch of simple concepts that let your autism flow. Hunger, for example, complicated an existing system that worked fine (eat food for health) by forcing you to micromanage a constantly decreasing hunger bar to heal and even actively prevented easy exploration (one of the game's main strengths) since you can't stray too far from a reliable food source.

That was basically me as well. I got by asshole torn apart in those Holla Forums matches. I tried to hide at the back and be the trade guy.

As if hunger was hard at all, food was everywhere and plentiful. It's less casual if you look at it because you can't pump yourself full of health if you're near death. The problem with the hunger update is that it came with a colossal fuckup of the terrain generation system that made everything look the same and removed beautiful anomalies like those massive arches.
I don't know how vanilla MC is today, but frankly I'd rather take it or a mod over the extremely empty and barebones old version. If you want nothing but building, go with creative.

This game was never suppose to be a fucking e-sport and if "The way it was meant to be played" meant e-sports cancer, then I guess people having fun with this game was just a fluke.

This board is fucking cancer now.

It was shit, nigger. No depth, no content, no nothing. Play a mod if you're still into autismblocks.

You're right, hunger really turned the game from nothing into something ground breaking. I love it when studios shoehorn in half-baked shit that doesn't fit the game. I'm glad Notch decided to take the competitive hardcore e-sports souls-like approach with Minecraft. It really turned it into something that shattered all expectations.

Minecraft wouldn't have been nearly as popular as it is now if hunger wasn't added. Sure it had a following, but when Notch did the genius thing of adding a basic survival gimmick at the height of survival games, he really thought outside of the box and revolutionized games. Hunger is clearly the reason why Microsoft bought Minecraft for +2billion dollars.

Hunger added so much depth and content to the game. Now every 30 minutes of working on shit, I have to open my inventory and hope I haven't run out of steaks. It really added a lot of depth and skill to Minecraft. Skill that the game previously was in a complete void of, and with Minecraft being a skill-based competitive souls-like game it is clear that this skillfull mechanic which builds off the skill of the player was definitely needed.

Future historians will look back and time and the only thing they will remember from the 20th century was the addition of hunger in Minecraft. It will even overshadow the World Wars.

I never said hunger was a godlike addition, I said I'd take the current garbage over the old empty one. Pull more straws out of your ass.

Did you actually even play the game?

a bunch of bullshit

The first indie game that I honestly felt was absolutely what I wanted to scratch my FPS itch, one that I would really enjoy forever. Also the first time I really understood how fucking horrible groups purely trying to make money were, fuckers destroy everything way faster than how it usually goes. And how they easily, intentionally ruin good things to get money, with no one stopping them.

Warframe