twitter.com/blackerbaron
twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/861959303825166336
store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/
twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/862322625338650624
store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers&os=win
steamcommunity.com/app/460810/discussions/0/1333474229062664166/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like commie looking logos.

Is that a typical Twitter resolution or is that a hint at the release date? June 5?

June 5 sounds too soon.

AW YEA

That'd be clever, so I don't think so.

I would agree if the Bayonetta port hadn't dropped two weeks after they teased it.

Well, it's the insignia of the enemy in Vanquish. And they are commies, so your dislike is justified, I guess.

No. They just used a low res square image so it's preview wouldn't get compressed/cut-off in the feed. They really wanted this to stand out in one's Twitter feed.

Or the Valkyria Chronicles port dropping less than a week after being announced.

YES

Since bayonetta didn't have denuvo, I assume this one won't either?

Probably not, Bayonetta is a much better known game than Vanquish so if Sega was going to use Denuvo at all it would have been there.

Everything gets denuvo now, so I'm always cautious.

It's a 7 year old game, so Denuvo would be absofuckinglutely pointless, especially if SEGA prices it similar to their previous ports/re-releases at 20$ or lower.

Only brand new releases get Denuvo'd and even then it's either AAA-shit or the occasional retarded indie.

Nah, I remember some random psp ports getting denuvoed for no reason as well. Some edgy monster hunter knock off was it?

God Eater, yes. But that was a port of the PS4/Vita remake/remaster of the PSP games. It's the only exception among 30 or so games.

AW YEAH

THERE IS A GOD

Ok, but where is my acknowledgement of Anarchy Reigns for PC? I love Vanquish but I really want to see the Blacker Baron twitter become active again. twitter.com/blackerbaron

If vanquish sells well who knows user, if the money keeps coming sega has no reason to stop porting.

What is Vanquish?

Gotta go fast third person shooter

Last good TPS I played was Battlefront 2

SEGA doing something nice for a change.

Sega does what Nintendon't

Only took them seven years.

Nah, they also added a vanquish portrait to the bayonetta folder in a patch a while ago.
IDS HABBENING

Those comments on the twitter are hilarious.

Yet they call PC gamers port beggers.

I'm fucking down.

inb4 Vanquish: Remastered Edition for the Xbone

kek

The kinds of console players you find on Twitter tend to have no chill when a platform they don't own gets a sequel/port.

But user you can still buy it for PC on the Windows store :^)

Consolefags were always the biggest port beggars even in the 6th gen. A guy I knew bitched to no end about RE4's Gamecube exclusivity to the point of calling Capcom traitors and shit, and then acted all smug when the fugly ass PS2 port happened.

The funny part is odds are that any modern PC will be able to run the game fine.

Wew
As impossible as it is, imagining this sort of faggot's reaction at the announcement of a PC exclusive bloodborne 2 never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Consolefags are like middle aged white women. They all bitch about each other behind the other's back, and get pissy when the PC players asians walk into the room and just blow everyone else the fuck out.

I don't get the comparison. Please elaborate.

How do you even mine salt for a port of a game that came out seven years ago?

All people are the same on all platforms.

Fuck it's clearly platinum games material, and they tried it to be fun with rifles, but jesus christ just from watching it physically feels like MGR without a sword.
Please tell me there is some sort of melee option in the game.

Pic related. It's like a palette swap of consolefags bitching.

Looking forward to this, hopefully it sells well so we can it and Binary Domain 2.

Japs are actually good at making shooters.

Pretty sure you can ORA ORA ORA in vanquish, but it's been some time since I've played it

wew.

Jealousy.

I'm just worrying because Platinum really loves to not remember Anarchy Reigns was a thing, probably because SEGA was a huge dick handling the game

It's been ages since I played, but can't you punch the shit out of things as well?

top kek

Goddamn women are vicious to each other for no real reason. It's so satisfying to watch

Fucking women.

Commit suicide.

Oh fuck yes, fisting > slashing.
Also thanks for reminding that Raiden has barehanded moveset in MGR that you can only use in final fight.

SHINOBI WHEN
SHINOBI WHEN
SHINOBI WHEN
SHINOBI WHEN
SHINOBI WHEN

This is why i believe woman never have true friends. They dont understand comradery.

Didn't even know that. Neat.

It's because of their upbringing. Ever since the bra burning generation, boomers have allowed women to basically survive on being sustained via their social status, including who they're dating. This basically causes other women to become a potential threat to them, because rather than achieving value through hard work and personal growth, they made it much easier to attain with physical matters, and thus also made it much easier to steal.

I hope you don't think that's attractive.

Yeah when armstrong disarms you instead of running for the sword you can fight him with robot kung fu. Dunno if you can win the entire fight with it though, since you need to cut his weak point.

Hello roastie, how are you?

That's what I never understand, they get so jealous and vindictive at other women over the stupidest things like yet I never see guys do it, if anything when a guy sees someone better then them they strive to emulate them.

Times like these it's important to remember that, as much as women whine about "being judged for choosing career over family", or "being called a prude for dressing modestly but a slut for dressing comfortably", it's usually other women doing the judging, not men.

There is also a VR mission where it's only bare handed.

You can't get too far into the fight since Armstrong will start regenerating his health and you need the sword to stop it.

I wanna fuck that Jap loli

I'm seeing a number of memes from the boomer mentality die off.

It's basically a fucking swap and people are realizing it's just the opposite.

shes actually a total cutie.

Where did all the cute women go?

And this is one of the main reasons men have always been on the front of greatness. One of the best examples of this are music. Like guitar players always have someone they look up to and want to emulate and be just as good as. This happens in Business as well.

To college user. They all went to college.

My roommate at the time somehow beat the game on the highest difficulty without ever figuring out what to do there. He would just attack and tank the counter.

Yeah, that's why marriage numbers are dipping so sharply. I'm dating and I love her but I don't want to get married because it's too easy to get screwed over. Not that it matters in Canada, since they can screw you over regardless if you've lived together 3 years or more.

That too. If I have time, I make a habit to play something like Street Fighter or Final Fight for half an hour or so before I go to the gym. Reminds me of what I'm working to be. But you get a lot of women who just say "muh genetics" and then sit there like a stubborn child demanding more fat women in media. The same women who demand you lower your standards but themselves have ridiculous ones.

Yea that's usually the case.

Every single time some woman is attacked and treated like shit on social media, its always other women doing the insulting.

lol

I'm so fucking sorry user.

It's awful. The laws aren't even the worst of it, because I remember being a kid and my mom selling or giving away my dad's mint condition matchbox cars and his old (70s-80s) consoles.

STOP

She gave the cars to my cousin and I guess most of them didn't survive. Depressing, as somebody who collects stuff. I might actually start beating my wife if I came home and she gave away all my Mega Man shit.

Now all I want is Jet Set Radio Future.
FUCKING DO IT

It's time isn't it?

Its one thing to mess with a man's hobby its another to mess with something he's been collecting as a kid.

Remember user, anything you do to a woman will come back to bite you in the ass, no matter what.

I don't even remember the names of most of the consoles. Obviously he had an NES, but I get the others mixed up. There was either an Intellivision or a ColecoVision, and there was an Atari 2600 or something like that.

Yeah, the cars were from when he was a kid. I only vaguely remember them and it makes me furious.

Yeah, I know. I've never had my stuff messed with by a woman but I've been on the wrong end of an angry vagina.

Use a phonebook.

Na man, not if you make her afraid, more important beat her in a way you dont leave bruises.

Sack full of oranges usually works.

I'd start selling her. Don't touch other people's stuff you fucking slut holy fuck that shit makes me mad beyond anything else.

EVERY FUCKING TIME user WHY DID YOU POST THIS?

I thought oranges in a soak were better.

Apparently owning and selling your resources rather than giving them away for free makes you a jew.

If I was married and she messed with certain possessions, yeah, I would hit her. I've seen too many guys get hitched and suddenly her stuff multiplies and his is all pushed into a small closet or gradually chipped away at.

I think at the first sign my stuff had been touched I would rent a storage unit, move it all there, and keep the key at work. I'm pretty relaxed but I don't want people selling or giving away or throwing out my shit. That shit is very important to me.

I've found it's less of a hassle to just ignore women entirely than try and date one/beat one, so I don't know for sure.

What's her name?

Faggot.

I see this so fucking much, especially on ebay

And I'm like "why, surely you can store somewhere, why do you NEED to sell them at the behest of your ball and chain"

Too much of a hassle driving across town when I want dinner or a handjob.

Because when you get married, what's yours becomes "ours" and what's hers stays hers and that money you earn is both yours and hers but mostly hers and that storage unit costs money that could be going to new shoes. Surest way to a divorce is to make your husband resent you by forcing him to sell off the things he loves.

I just want a qt potato farmer girlfriend from Idaho, why did the jews have to exist?

Too dangerous, puts her in the same building as my collections.

You never know what they'll do until it's too late. They're like chameleons. They put on normal person colours and then you marry them and they throw out your prized collection, have sex with the neighbour, run away, and you don't see your kids for a year.

It's pretty heartbreaking. I'm hopeful that waifubots will be readily available before too long.

Its the quickest way to a divorce yea, you take his outlets and eventually he'll have nothing left but drinking or cheating.

They still exist.

Even if he avoids them both somehow, that resentment isn't just gonna go away. Being an adult doesn't mean you don't get to have hobbies anymore, but a lot of women seem to think that's the case.

Have you seen twitter? Women are freaking the FUCK out about sex bots. Ever since they announced artificial womb was successful on tests with a baby lamb, women have been sperging the fuck out about it.

W-where user? Please tell me.

In for a penny in for a pound.

drop the /r9k spooks user, the comrades are waiting you

i read in the news that a sexbot house had to be shut down because it was taking the jobs of the prostitutes of Madrid

back to your containment board faggot.

fuck off leftypol

I'm talking more than just a sex robot, though. Companionship.

I love the little signature.

Really makes me think.

They are already putting AI into sexbots, give it a few years

Its weird ya know, my parents have been married 35 years, they dont spend every waking moment together, nobody can, that's what hobbies are for.

Stepping stones user. We've gone from VR waifus to physical sex bots. All we have to do is cross the uncanny valley, and figure out a way to have an AI available to the market like that.

Fucking off yourself, commiecuck. Or at least have the decency to fuck off back to your containment board.

NEVAH
rly tho, drop the /pol /r9k conditioning

A lot of women dont have any hobbies

Normalfags

No really, communists need to kill themselves. Go get started faggot, bring the revolution.

Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums need to take a hike. This is a Vanquish thread.

women must be really terrible in the first world

My grandparents are the same way. Grandpa likes to work with cars and he owns property with a workshop so he'll go out there sometimes to work on cars all day. Grandma lets him be because it means she can visit with her friends or watch her soap operas or have me come over and remind her how to download her daily prayer email from the priest.

I've got high hopes for them.

Fresh off the boat?

Where is the Holla Forums? Dont fall for the Holla Forums trick, they want you to start crying about Holla Forums too

This is a Vanquish thread.

You're a retard.

I want to fuck Wendy while she makes smug comments about the size of my penis.

this thread has already been completely derailed by some canadanon's story

This is a typical Holla Forums thread, starts off as one thing derails into another before derailing yet again.

Look mate, there was just talk about sex bots until some retard popped up and got told to fuck off. Now you go and start crying about Holla Forums out of nowhere

Thread got derailed like 30 posts in with canuck user, it's not always the Holla Forums boogeyman.

It's funny because their arguments are all utter shit. Consider this: Any man that thinks women are just sex objects already treats them like that. Giving that man a fuckdoll instead would mean saving women from a potentially abusive relationship. Feminists should be supporting the idea that these men won't harm real women but the need to destroy competition and keep the ability to manipulate relationships is too great.

By their own admission they shouldn't be dating these 'gross, pervy men' - so what's the problem? Loss of control, obviously.

its not so bad, french girls are pretty cute and if you live in a rural community not everything is fucked, but the government will be sure to completely ignore you during election time.

not a whole lot to do in rural communities if you're not a farmer though.

They only hate them because they think they can use sex as a means of control if guys would rather fuck a robot they lose that, if you see a femitard rage about sexbots ask her how many dildos she owns.

Well, see you all in the next thread, lets hope it goes to 300 posts without blogposting and baiting.

Stop bringing up boards that have nothing to do with it then, faggot.

Can confirm. It's pretty much video games, sex, or drugs.

You know the rules

Do two de-rails make an on-topic?

The boy who cried wolf

They've been trying to shit Holla Forums up for the past while.

Let's get back on topic.

Will Mouse control make Vanquish THAT much better?

I took care of both of em.

Did you play Angel Attack in Bayonetta with mouselook? Yes it will make it that much better.

I think it would make the game smoother.

I'm not really sure, come to think of it. I assumed I'd play with a controller but it might be better with kb+m, thinking on it.

Game is gonna be a lot easier when you can aim for one.

Shut the fuck up, leftist.

I'll ban you both if you keep bringing it up.

Yes. Aiming with the controller was a pain.

Well yeah, I know aiming will be a god send, however what about boosting?

you shut up nerd

I forgot how boosting worked since i haven't played Vanquish in fucking years but I'd imagine you should be able to have more control over your aim and movement with a KB+M

What about it?

Just ban everyone who has the words Holla Forums or Holla Forums in their posts.

Anyway, never played vanquish, but I know it's FAST. Is there a parkour type system?

Not really, but you can vault over walls or slide around quickly as well as use bullet time.

Will do.

Actually to further explain, you ever play Armored Core? Imagine Gears of War except with Armored Core boosters, and all the bosses are just as crazy.

Cool, does it work like gun zandatsu?

Actually yeah, that's a great way to summarize it.

kek, that's not too far off I'd say. No ripping out spines though.

I don't want it.

ok

i do

bleh

You have to

Each weapon has a melee option. I'm trying to remember it right

And I don't think I ever did the others, seems a little counter productive to be fist fighting with a sniper rifle. The draw back to the high damage melee is that it uses your heat meter, so you can't jet or slow mo after. Does mean it's worth it to power slide into melee since you can do the hand to hand moves whether the meter is full or a sliver from empty

Ant has literally nothing to live for.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, my god.

wat

???

Ants are beautiful creatures. Fuck you.

True patricians want companionbots

Lotta weed in my community so luckily it wasn't too bad. Alot of farms too.

Well fuck you too buddy

2017: the year where Golden Face killed himself at last

Now we just need Demon's Souls, Bloodborne and Metal Wolf Chaos on PC and we can declare Kali Yuga officially over

You're a year too late

Same here.

liru sexbots when

Goddamn it.

It's still a cheapish bluray player, I guess.

every console game will eventually be ported to PC

arent you slowpokes getting it yet? consoles are dead

No fucking shit. Still there is still some excitement in getting to play a game on a system that's actually capable of handling it within a reasonable timeframe of it's release instead of waiting 10 to 20 years for it to appear in a retro game pack.

Beautiful compared to the mosquito perhaps.

I'll concede that one.

name one game released in the last 10 years that wasnt playable at max settings(which rape consoles settings btw) on the hardware available at the time

you just sound like a poorfag

NMS

Are you having a laugh m8?

Arkham Knight :^)

Thats highly subjective
I'll never play Way of the Samurai 3 dor that same exact reason.
Fucking framerate and skipping is puke induncing and worse of all, its all tied to the physics.

(checked)
soon, thanks to those dubs

I've only played the port for 4. Is 3's port really that bad?

It's more Holla Forums autistically screeching and trying to get Holla Forums involved so they won't get all the blame.

I only wish I'd gotten trips. Maybe then we'd have them sooner. I want to breed that wolf.

But it could, the port would even run better than the console version.
It just wasn't up to PC standarts.

fuck off.

So how many people here talking about 60fps and max graphics are going to play it solely for this and wouldn't care about it otherwise?

Well, if you consider Ubisoft tier tactics of fucking up your own game, i'll give you that one. Good thing that only ever happened with terrible games nobody with taste would care about.

The port is average, thing is, the framerate is tied to the phisics of the game so its locked at 30, sometimes less and the frames also skip due to how the game was coded.
Its puke induncing

You still have a lot of exclusive JRPGs I guess

And it works, retards fell for it hook line and sinker. This is why Holla Forums will never stop raiding this board

You've got a point.

Fuck, I should've just said their entire catalog instead of Bamham.
Also just for the record by "hardware capable of handling it" I meant a PC built in the last 5 years. And you would be entirely correct in assuming I'm a poorfag.

It was already on the backlog and I own a PS3, but given the option I'll gladly buy the PC port instead if it doesn't have denuvo and works well with Wine.

So same shit as Dark Souls:PTD unless you used DSFix to unlock the framerate. Seriously are Platinum the only nipponese devs that learned how to use delta-time for game logic?

No you stupid niggers, its fucking Time Warner/Warner Bros you retards.

One of the 5 kike conglomerates that run the media in the States.

They're the ones who actually own DC and actually have a publisher.
They killed Blood/FEAR/NOLF developer Monolith.

Jewbisoft doesn't have shit to do with that game, Mad Max, LEGO, Scribblenauts, Shadow of Mordor or Booneshit.

Holy shit I'm mad that you're this dumb

No, Way of the Samurai 3/4 is competely fucked, no fix is possible without doubling the speed of the game.

dont really play those, tbh I dont really play anything anymore

Great, get the fuck >>>/out/ then

I was making a joke that I should've put the Ubisoft catalog instead of Arkham Knight as an example of a game that runs like shit on PC, and not insinuating in any way that Ubishit has anything to do with Time Warner. Learn to read you fucking knobhead.

(checked )
Sorry about that tripsman

Holla Forums is always blamed for everything anyway, why would they care about getting the blame? Unlike, you know, Holla Forums and its all important status as savior of western civilization. Your theory doesn't check out.

To be fair, Monolith was a LOT more shit prior to being picked up by the warners.
Aside from FEAR, they didn't make much anything else noteworthy.

The Lord of the Rings games have been fucking incredible

Right back at ya dubsman.

The original FEAR is indeed their magnum opus, but you are a fucking pleb.

I hope shit taste isn't genetic, otherwise your kids are fucked.

I've seen them do it on other boards like /monster/. They show up, people tell them to fuck off, then they start screeching about Holla Forums and when that fails, some salty fag hops on a VPN and demands the board owner ban both Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It always happens right on schedule because the fags think they've discovered a magic damage control formula no one will ever figure out.

It's because Holla Forums is the boogeyman. Same goes for SA, Freech, Reddit, Tumblr, and TRS. They're causing problems for the site yeah, but I bet you the cost of a SA account that most of the time you're looking at shitposters shitposting at shitposters rather than the actual people.

Actually, now that I think about it Monolith didn't have a single bad game(developed OR published) prior to getting bought out by Time Warner. I mean they weren't always 10/10 but that was a spotless record up until FEAR 2.

Pretty much this.
But that aside 60fps in this game will be like Christ's second coming.

learn to read nigger

Did I just hop between realities. Why is Holla Forums hyped out by this pile of trash? Why are people saying bayo was good?

Well, its not exactly your type of cover shooter in the first place. Its a very fast cover shooter.

Honestly, people said the same about Dragon's Dogma. And it turned out most of people were disappointed in the story and named it "japanese skyrim".

You mean the same spamming faggot?

Vanquish is a game that you could play like a cover shooter, sure, if you're fucking retarded.

You mean that one samefag?

Wonder if its the same guy who tried his hardest to push japanese phil fish too

what the hell kinda morons do you talk with?

because it was good, obviously.

The only average game on Monoliths chart prior to F.E.A.R was Blood 2.
Everything else was pretty much Gold including the first masterpiece.
3/10 bait

Dude she looks like a fucking potato with eyes and a mop on top

Only one faggot did that.

I don't know how you could get mad

Well, one of the hardest games of last gen is gonna be cakewalk on PC.

Now you can finally shoot down all the missiles with pin-point accuracy.

Praise SEGA.

Who the fuck owns the rights for that right now anyway?

Atari and Activision

FUCK VANQUISH
I WANT MY PUYO PUYO TETRIS

Buy a Switch

Nigger are you high?

Alright body, but face looks a bit too much like Marine Le Pen.

Yeah, hes high on estrogen

Please have gyro augmentation for aiming so I finally have a game that can properly use my Switch Pro controller.

Please don't post losers on this board.

If he's such a loser why does he run the most successful video games board on this website

check mate scrub.

user I'm so sorry

London needs to be nuked

:^)

N U K E
U
K
E

My favourite part is "If you do it with an object you become an object"
Feminists have been objectifying themselves for years

Jesus fuck, I'm already unsure if I should laugh at their complete and total lack of awareness of what the fuck they're saying, or be angry that people like them have actual sway and power over other people

It's an abstract kind of FUCK

FTFY

Nice loaded question, faggot.

Get the fuck out.

Sorry user. I was trying to explain why I wouldn't want to fug without sounding gay.

women can have sextoys, men can't because objectification.

It might be me being cynical but I think they know exactly what they are doing.

easy mode time. Nice to see yet another decade old port of a console game. PC wins I guess? Would rather have a new game than ports.

Mark please fuckoff

Too bad it sold like shit so they have to test the waters with a port to see if theres enough demand for a sequel.
Keep crying though

Not before you go back to reddit.

Dump bitches had let the genie out of the bottle decades ago, just now they are seeing the results.
Feminism and hypersexuality always already resulted into a objectification of sex itself, a artificial way just cuts the bullshit explainations.

Its better for it to be dead, good thing we got a nice ending to it

Nah, use some sort of aerosol agent so you don't damage the art and architecture. Seal them off for a decade or two and all the modern shit will collapse on its own and we can just say it's 1946 and everyone had a really long weekend after WW2 and got a bit messy.

Pretty sure they aren't sacrificing the production of new games to get ports out. I imagine Sega are the ones handling this shit rather than Platinum, as well.

sold about as well as can be expected. Ah well, at least you can truly support the developers™ with this $10 steam purchase that will debut at 8.99 and the game will no doubt hit a resounding 16% profit since its original launch, ultimately justifying a sequel but this time heralded exclusively for the master race complete with and SDK and support for 6 types of anti-aliasing.

they usually reserve new games for what gets them the most money. On PC its total war stuff.

but RLM said it had too many combos! Also too many large bosses instead of just normal enemies with more health and too many alternate game styles! Dodge whatset now?

Are there any that arent horrible? yourmoviesucks also does this shit and I immediately got the gay furry cancer from it

I love nip's casual racism.

Of course she's ugly as sin.

Dubs of truth. Women gave up their desirability to ride to cock carousel.

FUUUUUUUCK
They just keep butting in to ruin every long-awaited dream.

Nice source.

shit b8 m8

Jesus christ DENUVO ACTUALLY CONFIRMED. Not even platinum are safe.

Stay buttblasted lad
I'll be playing Endless Space 2 and KoF XIV soon enough.

Nice ID hop

OH SHIT RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED, ITS COMING OUT THIS MONTH
twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/861959303825166336

Still not seeing a source. b8master.

It looks like someone fucked up the UV mapping on that cube.

I'm still on the same ID.
Just google it nigger it's on kotaku.

HAHAHAHA kys

Told you guys

YIS

Cool. Kind of underwhelming since I've been playing Vanquish for almost 7 years now, but I'm glad other people are going to have access to it now.

Noice
15 days to go

Platinum games not yet on PC:
Mad World
Infinite Space (pretty unlikely)
Anarchy Reigns
Wonderful 101 (fairly unlikely, but who knows)
Bayo 2
The Starfoxes (Not happening)

That really only leaves Madworld, Bayo 2 and Wonderful 101, as Anarchy Reigns is a follow up to Madworld, right?

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMEN

Bayonetta 2 will never be ported since Nintendo owns the rights to it.

Have fun getting old, fag

Fuck, I have a few games to wrap up before then

You just want his cake, Mark.

It's Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown's fifth anniversary is in June

While it is probably not happening, there might be a sliver of hope depending on the actual publishing deal. Bayonetta is actually Platinum's IP after all.

Fuck it, I'm sold.

So its a Yakuza 6 port?
:^)

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/862322625338650624

Bought it already

only $15 this time. Next SEGA release $10?

OH SHIT NIGGA!!!

Tippitty Toppity Kek

I was gonna put that money towards something else originally, but bah gawd you've got a deal SEGA.

we in there.

THE STORE PAGE IS UP, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

You're late.

Fuck, they had me worried, it has slightly lower requirements than even Bayonetta did

Sega does what Nintendon't!

Full Steam Support – Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, and Big Picture Mode

Unlocked resolutions – play at 4K and beyond
Unlocked framerates – push it as far as your rig will take you; PC gaming at its most liberating

Enhanced PC graphical options – anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, post-processing effects and more

Full EFIGS + Japanese support – voice overs, subtitles, and game menus in any language combination
Fast, fluid and frenetic combat – PlatinumGames bring their signature action mechanics to the shooter genre: boosting, evading, Augmented Reaction mode, and more

Kinetic melee moves – unique offensive and defensive moves that vary with your loadout

Deadly firepower – command a vast arsenal of high-tech weapons, including all DLC weapons

Legions of enemies – a huge variety of enemies to take down, from robot grunts to epic giant boss battles, all with smart AI
Spectacular environments – fight your way through SC-01 Providence space colony, high-tech sci-fi battleground of the future

Challenge and competition – race to the top of the online leaderboards with a rewarding scoring system and multiple difficulty modes that ensure challenging replayability

Day 1 pirate tbh

Hopefully they just uploaded a poorly compressed trailer, because a lot of the "in-game" footage isn't running at 60fps or above, like during the explosions and during the sliding

yea the trailer seems like old footage. But I doubt they're lying about uncapped fps; they promised 60fps Bayonetta and that's exactly what we got.

store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers&os=win
That means it has over 3 times the revenue in the last 24 hours, because that's the primary metric for the list.

steamcommunity.com/app/460810/discussions/0/1333474229062664166/

Maybe I should play it one last time on console because I doubt I ever will again after this

Good.

No, it gets better, check his playtime on those games. 800+ hours in Rocket League and less than ten hours in just about everything else

Ooooooooooohhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh do you feel it everybody? There is some justice left in the world.

Thank god I already had cancer before seeing that

STOP TEASING AND RELEASE JSRF ALREADY FOR GOD SAKE

user, the source code for JSRF is lost.

I wonder if it's the same for Shenmue. It'd be good to have them re-released to promote Shenmue 3 if it turns out well. Or to have them playable at all without needing to emulate or the original console(s), out of convenience, anyway.

I swear I recognize that artist, but I don't remember them and it's not showing up in any reverse searches.

As far as I'm aware it was standard practice until relatively recently to destroy the source code for games in the japanese industry to prevent theft of trade secrets. Not that aren't usually backups in some shape or form, but usually if game doesn't get an HD remaster despite being a top seller, it's usually because of that.

aaatleast I have this.

The only game selling more then Vanquish right now is a Twitch steamer meme game.
NuPrey is losing to the Pre-orders of a 7 year old game.

And it's also losing to the preorders for an indie 2d "soulslike experience"
What a sad launch

nuprey also came out last week so its probably not wise to use it to compare sales

nuprey is also a shit game

probably, but i don't think we should use steam sales as anything too indicative of how a game is doing

t. scared shitless bethesda employee

I think he has a point; seeing that nuPrey is multiplat, whereas Vanquish is a PC port. No PS4 or Xbone.

hey fuck you i didn't buy that game, i didn't even know that it was coming out this month until last week

i want vanquish to succeed but I also know games that are actually stupid as shit get onto the top of steam charts because of stuff like twitch streamers playing it, like what's happening on the steam sales right now

this too, and since nuprey is AAA, they already made all the money they want in pre-orders and probably don't care anymore that its been overtaken post-release

I saw the fuckhuge ad on the main page of steam.

But now you can play it without getting motion sickness from the godawful framerate

also KB/M controls

Holy shit, are the morons in charge of SEGA finally making some good business decisions for once?

having never played Vanquish, is the game dependent on aiming to the point where KBM is better than a controller?

Yes

I've found it playable with a controller, but you'll often find yourself headshotting mooks for easier kills so KBM is definitely preferable there.

Yes, depends on how much you want to rely on headshots for fast kill. That said having the ability to reaquire targets quickly during or after boosting by flicking the mouse would probably be pretty nice.

I need to make a choice. Buy it now for bonuses like in Bayonetta + 25% discount. Or play my friend's copy who family shares with me yet never touches his library.

It's 15 dollars man, might as well get it.

Do it now faggot

Got it. had some paypal money from stream donater anyway. So hype to actually play this shit. Will mouse control destroy it? I'll definitely be playing with KB/M unlike Bayonetta which I played through with DS4.

Bought two copies. Please keep raping my wallet, Sega. I can take it.

Near a Tomato did well, so I'm sure Platinum will be working on something soon, if they're not already.

What's wrong with NuPrey?

It's made by bethesda, and tries to be bioshock while having fuck all to do with the first prey.

Nothing.

t. Bethesda