4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite crafting in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2017-02-27/Op-ed
vocaroo.com/i/s04DtkII4hN7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benis

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I hate that shit.

Cant really think of one.

Mowed a few more lawns today. My birthday is on Thursday, so that should be fun.

Bioshock I guess. The U-Invent counts, right?

Fallout 4

I mean to me there all boring as fug and tedious.

Morning everyone

Work was weird yesterday. Stayed up all day on 3 hours of sleep so I'm beat today. At least I go in later today so I can take a nap after the thread.

Wasted a week or two playing crapout 4 just to unlock a jetpack, only to find out it can only be used a second or two. Shit sucks

Agreed.

There is a jetpack in fo4?

Why are you playing Fallout 4?

FUCK YOU T_DD

What you doing for your bday fam?

How'd your day go today user?

Theres ones for powerarmor and I got a mod that let you build basically mini power armor instead of the fuck yuge retarded shit thats in game.

Dunno. Probably go out for dinner with the family or some shit.

Certainly losing control. Trying to find the will to write my paper. Brain is stalling right now on what to write. Have less than 24 hours to complete. Almost have half of it done.

The one time i leave the house i get a cold. Might be a 3 day one. You ever get that feeling when you wake up and you know somthing is wrong?

How do you not know this

They getting you any cool gifts?

Time to chug the caffeine

Whats the paper supposed to be on?

I wasn't really here for long, dummy.

I mean I've only come back like yesterday.

Buy the dlc

I pirated your game.

I just realized like a day or two ago that I haven't gotten legit sick in a long while so I'm afraid I'm going to catch something soon. Hope you get better soon. Get up on that vit c tip monica

Isn't the dlc just crap for that settlement garbage I got bored of after 15 minutes?

i didnt even pirate it

I got caffeine pills on standby. Going to take another 100 mg and hopefully keeps me going.

Read two books, one about a personal account of Stalins Reign of Terror. The other is a personal account of the war in Bosnia. Supposed to compare and contrast the problem of extremism in each book.

I guess licking every metal object I could when I was a kid helped bulk up my immune system.

I'll see if i can get some orange juice tomorrow.

Good luck user.

Something endearing about a spunky tomboy getting all embarrassed at something girly. Shame I can't use her in the party anymore as she's become one of the lost.

GET OUT

No! It's worth every dollar!

Probably just cash or something.

So you were given a writing assignment, but no topic was assigned?

At least enjoy it and make some super strong black tea.

How often do you leave the house?

See if they got dissolvable vit c pills. Those always make me feel better.

I pirated it tbh

The best gift. What you buying with it then?

Cash isnt a bad gift at all. Dunno why its so taboo to give someone a card with some money and a heartfelt message.

Im gonna try to avoid vitamins unless my doc reccomends it.

Reported.

I can't stop playing the Touhou 16 demo

Ain't that the god damn truth. Tomboys the best girls, always, no exceptions

What why

Reported for avatarfagging

idk if orange juice actually does anything, fam. Megadose vitamin C might just be a meme.

Here's something that isn't a meme: stay well-hydrated. So well-hydrated you have to pee every 60 minutes (at least, while awake). Dehydration ruins everything.

Nowadays when I think I might have a cold coming on, I just drink a ton of water and try to relax as much as possible. I don't even really know if I've been sick in the last few years, since sometimes I feel a bit sick but it goes away within a day and isn't bad enough to be a confirmed cold.

Gotta divert the thruster energy drive to the white blood cells, fam.

Rune Factory 4 easily; find a good material to add onto your weapon, use tenfold steel to multiply the effect, light ore to transfer the stats form your slow weapons onto faster ones, stacking resistances so hard that you heal from enemy attacks, and looking for higher level materials to increase the stats by hundreds. It's simple but the amount of autism from material levels and rarity inheritance to boost the stats even further beyond makes it a nice grind to waste time on.

Also, does anyone have the link that shows the board settings?

Yes, sort of. Now there are two spiders in my room and I found the mud dauber outside today too.

Wurm online has the best crafting of any game.

Says the faggot that killed 4am!

Got a con at the end of the month I gotta save for. Plus, PAX West tickets are coming up soon.

did he really? kek

Don't think I have any black tea on hand unfortunately. Caffeine pills are just a lot more efficient to consume. Tea would be nice though, tends to calm me down.

Well we had to choose between 3 different topics. I chose one. I'm just being kind of lazy on writing it, also having difficulty typing out what I want to say. I'll get back to it now though.

WTF did I miss?

>tfw i picked story of seaons over RF4 because SoS has a cake. worth

I think he's starting to realize that practically everyone on Holla Forums hates him.

I don't know when he did it, but I'm not shocked he's slowly becoming as strict as /a/'s mods with the same level of bullshit rules.

Never ever played a touhou game before honestly. They any good?

Sounds fun. How'd your day go user?

Yay even less transparency than before! Thanks mark!

Time for battle royale, have you made your choice yet?

What kinda con we talking?

rf4 > SoS, you fucked up.

bout damn time

Is for

Brown recluse vs mud dauber, tough choice.

Holy shit, you're right.

Retro game con. You walk around and buy old video games.

just who the FUCK are all you faggots I miss my anonymous 4chan shenanigans and fuckery

Gotta glaze that cake, user.

I bet on the recluse.

Sounds nice. Where is it at?

I buy bulk cheap bags of it. Put 2-3 bags and let it steep for like 30 minutes and add a retarded amount of sugar. Its black as coffee and delicious.

At least the mud dauber won't kill you

Dude that sounds comfy as fuck. Whats the prices like though? It typical reseller mark up?

4am has changed.

Don't forget about extending the reach of the sword so far swinging it crashes the game.

So he's making cuckchan Holla Forums look like a paradise? Expected.

True, plus he stays outside.

Don't forget that he's only the BO because he got it first and he wont be replaced because he has a direct connection to HW.

Hello newfag. Did you forget all the tripfags that existed in the early days of 4chan and the fact that these threads have been like this for 2 years?

Welcome to the wonderful world of "case by case basis" rule enforcement.

Not particularly the sort to waifu characters, but some of my favorite female video game characters tend to fit the "tomboy" bill. Granted, it's preferable if they're not the "violent" type who considers anything bad/weird the protag's fault. Alkaid got over her hatred for Haseo surprisingly fast.

Speaking of which, being Haseo is suffering, but being Endrance is worse. I feel sorry for the guy, especially having played through the prior games, as he's played by a player from IMOQ, but that guy needs to get over his troubles already, instead of just being a fucking cuck (who sits in a crystal at the bottom of a lake so he can sit and think about "her"). At least his boss theme is good.

fuck I think I forgot to answer 3 questions shit
I can't wait to be done. I'm planning to take a dancing class and an improv class this summer. I also want to get back into working out and getting better at socializing.

what are you anons doing this week?

Gotta let him inside to kill the spiders dummy. Go to him, hes waiting.

You'll end up with a waifu eventually, they always find you.

I mean, Imkamfy hasn't been replaced yet, so it's possible that Mark is just being used to feed extra information to whoever Jim is selling our data to.

Sounds like a recipe for a crash. Sugar just leads to sugar crashes and doesn't actually provide any alertness benefits like caffeine does.

I see I'm not the only one suffering from schoolwork.

It's in Soviet Canuckistan. Their exchange rate is still shit, so I save money.

Come on fam

I miss winter in canadastan, do you miss winter?

No way

That sounds kinds tinfoil user, its more likely that jim just doesn't give a shit.

I think I'll take a lesson from Endrance and try to not let that happen. He fell for it (she wasn't even real, just a program specifically there to make humans suffer) and it bit him both in the ass, and in his heart.

It was me.

Sounds gay unless you there to try to meat qts or something.
And I'm just working this week. Actually have more hours again which sucks.

Can't crash if you never stop drinking it!

How much you got saved

Chicken!

Having a waifu always reminds me she wont physically exist. Life is suffering. If you ever say that image of the one girl that did poetry who had short-brown-hair then dyed it black and did slam poetry "im a slut", that breaks my heart. Literally the perfect girl for me, and ruined.

no gayer than committing yourself to an imaginary work of fiction.

You bet I am, I don't like pain.

Maybe he just wants to get into shape and likes to dance? Jean Claude danced, and he's badass as fuck.

Smokes was the only avatarfag I liked. I could do without any of the others.

Im considering learning some kind of traditional dance. Maybe woo a girl with it.

Now I gotta see this picture.

I found Belrose and Homokos relationship incredibly entertaining.

Don't actually live there. Live in Burgerland; Canuckistan is like half an hour away.

Roughly a grand or so. Better than what I had last year. Have another paycheck, birthday cash, and other shit incoming before the con, so I guess I'm good. Still have to drop 90 on the Disgaea 5 CE and ~200 on PAX West tix at some point.

BURN THE HERETICS

Why are you doing it though, and dance is the most useless thing in the entire world. I just don't get it.

CHICKEN

Yes it has been established that I am a coward.

this

I can't believe I've almost been on 8ch for 3 years. feels like yesterday we had that first 4am after the first exodus.

Dancing is so fucking gay though. Its nigger shit

I've got about a grand too I think. Almost 1/3rd from my goal already.

checked though

trips confirm coward

Better to learn one of the more fiery dances if you want to woo a girl, unless you're a city boy, then you should learn that dancing style they do in clubs, I forget the name. Bunch of pop movies about it.

Pls send help
Muslims are everywhere
They keep screaming ackbar for nothing
I think they have tourrettes

Considering the Holla Forums of both us and 4cuck is constantly watched, Jim would of course look to get some money out of it. I would as well.

You have to understand that Smokes started the avatarfag trend, while being the biggest attenionwhore by replying to every post individually regularly getting 90+ posts in every thread he showed up in as well, which got me and a handful of others to avatarfag as well, which drew in more people start doing it. After there was a large enough group of attentionwhores posting, Spider sunk his teeth into a group where he could get a fuckload of attention and shit it up.

If it wasn't for my shitposting, nobody would have given a fuck about the threads and the bans never would have happened.

Its posted alot on Holla Forums on those women ruined by feminism thread. Before college she was very attractive and did normal poetry on youtube. Then like a year after she dyed her hair black, and did slam poetry calling herself a slut and possibly did some bad shit.

Waifu bots wont be the same though. It just feels awakward having a woman being delivered and instantly on your dick. There is no bonding, or hardship.

it'll always be a cut above worshiping a bunch of pixels on a screen.

Breakdancing? Im not a ghetto kid. Thinking of moving to the country side in a few years.

Huey and his waffle stomp that echoed through history was the beginning of the end.

Hold out for another two years. That Bernier guy will fix shit apparently according to one of my leaf m8s.

by who exactly? And don't say jidf.

Like dust in the wind man

Ritsu definitely led to the bans that actually stuck though.

that's probably hip hop dancing. They actually have clubs specifically for other dancing. Places can have swing clubs, salsa clubs, or country clubs.

I'm just saying that Endrance Elk is a case study. It's fictional, yeah, but it's easy to see how he went off the deep end after his 2D toyed with his mind repeatedly before leaving him all alone.

Then what about the meeting her in like a park, setting up dates, all that shit. Somthing is just wrong about buying a woman like that.

I coulda sworn it's been 4?

Men have been dancing for years. There's nothing gay about dancing. You're probably thinking of more feminine dancing, there are plenty of other dance styles. Like Mariachi.

Who's more at fault, the fool, or those who follow him?

Well if it's city stuff thats what the majority of trashy girls would probably like, unless you can learn one of the fiery dancing styles of course. Girls fall hard for a guy who can put on a good show.

Nah, we're fucked. Gonna be blood and death eventually imo. At least it'll be interesting.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH NIGGER.

What do you take me for. Im going for a pure implying there are any pure women i 2017 girl.

hey everyone

'ello

sup dude

You got the shills who are out to sell everyone something, the good people at the ADL trying to stamp out Antisemitism, the journalists who are trying to report on the bigots, and the people who are trying to figure out what makes the site tick.

If one follows a fool, are they not fools themselves?

Not regularly, but often enough to touch things. I pay cash for most stuff, and most dollar bills have been up people's noses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kingdom Hearts 2 had an okay crafting system, I guess.

I have seen a few waifuists go off the deep end, but I'm too optimistic for that really

What are you a feminist? And you could easily set up dates and stuff. Just depends on how much you want to edit her memories.

How goes hey goy

Only 3. August 2014. I remember because that's when all the shitstorms happened at once: FNAF first came out, Jennifer Lawrence's nudes got leaked, and Gamergate started growing rapidly after the whole Zoe Quinn + Five Guys scandal.

KH2 had a crafting system?

He could just be a tradfag, y'know.

God I hate working cash registers for that reason. Know its going to make me sick eventually.

hey kaz

Happy Birthday you retarded gay spider

Nice dubs how is it going?

You what?

In not a feminist. It just feels unnatrual to just but a waifubot.

Was it really 2014? Damn, ive been here since the gamergate fiasco. It feels only like maybe a year and a half.

what?

Good point. And you'd probably find a better class of woman who isnt in a club but one of those dance classes instead. Unless its all couples.

Maybe if the politicians keep saying it, it'll become true kek.

Heh.

Hi faggot.

Maybe they just dont know where to go?

Did Fnaf come out during GG? Fuck they made a lot of games in 3 years.

Buy*

Robots are the future, he needs to get with the times. And traditionally buying women for marriage was the norm anyway.

sup monica

Eh I've been courting her for over a year and by the time bots come it will be several years.

Only the white ones. Maybe nip ones.

I dunno I can't really sense how I'm doing, I simply AM.

You seem very upset that I'm here stealing your attention again.

Fools following fools only leads to what's going on in the world today.

Coke. People use bills to do coke.

I just want a family with a non-whore. Is that too much to ask?

Yeah, remember? That's how you get ultima weapon.

rest in peice

sheeeeiittt muh hoops n sheeeiiit

You're simple ante meridian?

I just want to go back to a more quiet time.

They mean far less since Codenigger's adding in a rotating salt for IP hashs. For anyone who's doesn't know what salting and hashing does; it means that bans can only last a max of seven days.

I guess it never occurred to me people would willingly stick money up their nostrils. that's just gross.

I never tried for that shit. I just used oblivion at the end…

They do coke. Im not sure what they wouldnt do.

they're also bringing the consolewar faggotry here. No one can have any thread on here without shitflinging and shillflinging.

Who even are you, also

das rite das rite gotta git dem dip dogs n shiiiet monique

At least it will get normalfags more ok with gassing the jews eventually. And yeah I see people wearing stale ass meme shirts at work all the time. So fucking cringey.

Speaking of Codemonkey, I wish he'd fix the issue where opening the quick reply window by clicking on a post to reply to now puts the cursor before the post link.

bullshit

50 bucks says Trudeau would let a migrant fuck his wife.

shiggity diddy samboy maloy n sheeeiit

Who even buys a meme shirt anyway? I can understand a band shirt or a tv show shirt, but a meme shirt?

I saw someone with a praise kek shirt

Don't forget they're reducing the highest range ban to 256 addresses from 1048576 so Imkamfy will have to work even harder to ban 2/3rds of the board.

I like how you're pretending to not remember and doing damage control.

If you really don't think imageboard culture isn't popular, look at how much 4chan changed after 2007.

They're making those now?

I wish he'd fix the issue where when you post a thread it doesn't auto send you to it and you waste the next minute refreshing the catalog looking for it.

Seriously though whats up user

Mostly retarded teenagers is my guess.

I'm not spider

What about the persian tradition of never lying to the point that liars are executed?

Like a conga line of death.Still, makes you wonder who's the biggest fool, the leader of his followers.

Yes.

Dont get all mad, I didnt really mean it!

Look on the bright side, at least now WeW might get new members.

I might as well bet on the tide not changing.

Prove it.

Half the time you have to wonder if the fool knows what he's doing.

Maybe waifubots are the future, provided i can impregnate them.

I'm doing good

Apparently if someone is wearing one

oh

I'm not mad I'm just AUTISTIC N SHEEEIIT

They've been selling pepe shirts and shit like that in malls forever. Now with those shitty websites where people can make money selling their "designs" theres even more of it.

I don't want to get executed monica

Do anything fun today?

I wouldn't know about that one, mainly because I never bother making threads myself (the stuff I'd like to talk about tends to not warrant its own threads these days).

I like tits and am not a pedophile.

I worked
Also my car shat itself on Friday

How bad?

I only know because of 4am and its incredibly frustrating.

Fuck. Whats wrong with it?

Oh man, are we dumping Spider quotes?

might as well

Fools always know what theyre doing. It's why kings had them as counselors in all the greek tragedies. Smart guys, those fools. Until they're not of course.

I think artificial insemination is coming along nicely. Hey, maybe we'll get brainbots and you could be the waifu if you wanted. Look all cute and everything.

Is that you, tor?

Just don't lie is all. If no one can lie, imagine how nice it'd be. It'd be great wouldn't it?

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are tsundere for that spider, with how often you complain about him.

He's paving the way for acceptance of pedophilia.

Gays like tits too man tits

Well a Pully pin near the alternator belt fell off and the water pump fucked up
There is a chance that the engine is fucked meaning the whole fucking car is a write off
But seeing as the car can actually start I think the engine is probably ok but I won't know until they have a look at it
The thing is that I have to drive my brothers car just before he can drive by himself as I needed to get back to where I work which is a long distance

Hell no, im gonna pump my own cum into her.
And im not gonna be a chick either.

Why does everyone assume that tor is the only Autist Australian in this thread there is at least another 2

Not when leftists declare anything true to be a lie and try to have you hanged for it.

You got enough money for a new one if this ones dead? Think you can fix it?

Man I sure love it when someone brings up about how shitty the PS4 is in a thread that's completely unrelated or how politics is shoved into fucking everything. You know this game is for cuckolds when the devs remarks unrelated to their product about something mundane even slightly against your political view.

Don't get me fucking started on that shit. The amount of fucking faggots who love displaying how fucking 'ebin' they are for having a Pepe shirt.

You can probably solve that with a simple userscript if you really want to bother fixing it yourself.

I don't know why you would even want to pay attention to Holla Forums after that gigantic faggot as well as the fucking circlejerking faggots who cannot take a simple bit of criticism without having about fifty replies calling you a shill with only one actually making a rebuttal.

Which wew we talking about?

Only if they're a chubby chaser.

I'm starting to become tired of this fucking shit. Maybe taking a break from the internet will do me some good. Maybe spend a bit of time tinkering with darknet shit.

I like girl tits.

It's because the only people left are shills calling each other shills, shitposters, and the five people who haven't been banned yet. I once saw a guy saying you're new if you haven't been banned from Holla Forums at least once.

Such a weird timeline really.

And a break from the net sounds nice. Theres nothing fun here anyway.

It's at a mechanics so I don't know
And honestly I just started my job, and I'm only now getting to the point where I can save up so no, I don't even know if my family can pay for it seeing as they just bought a new car Hence why my brother has one and they dropped a grand on my clutch

I make a point to try to always be banned from Holla Forums at any given time. I need to refresh my ban too since the hack reset it.

Can we just admit the best remote is a GC one

On the bright side, we can influince normalfags now.

GC is good for games that use the analogue stick. DS4 is good for platformers.

I meant artificial wombs. Course the cum is yours,who'd want to raise someone elses potato?

Who are the other two?

That'd get them all executed fast as fuck. Imagine how fucked leftism would be if lying were illegal? Shit, half their educational textbooks have been doctored to delivering a message with only half the context or with outright removal of important info. Like Sociological Anthropology.

Planetside 2. Heard the anons needed new members.

Guan Yu from Ikki Tousen? Shes cute

I don't remember if I've ever been banned from Holla Forums
I've been banned from Holla Forums Multiple times
It's much easier to get banned here than Holla Forums tbh

Ok GC and SNES or Genesis then

So you might end up back in NEET life? Doesn't sound so bad.

It gets so diluted and sanitized by the time it filters through to them though sadly.

Joey and me

I'll just leave this here.

Yes she is.

Nah It'll be worse than that
I'll still be working but I'll have to catch a fucking bus to work every fucking day

Have you watched them having sex?

It's because all you have to do here is pretend to be from Holla Forums or shit talk anything the vols/Mark like.

No, im talking about directly dumping my load inside her.

Deus vult is pure unfiltered /our/ memes. Dues vult is a real hit on other site right now.

Hey guys, I just got a studio apartment, I'm moving in next month. It'll be the first time having a place all to myself, before I've always rented with others. I think the peace and quiet will help balance me out.

tbh I don't want my waifu to be a better cook than me

I've been banned shitposting on /a/ more than I have Holla Forums

That'd be pretty nice but I still don't trust whoever would be deciding what the truth is.

404 fam

Ew jesus christ. Just buy a cheap motorcycle. Its almost summer anyway.

I'm not from Melbourne, which then come to think about it means they're not Australian but I am leaving me to be the only Australian Autist until I remember Shizune saying he's from Australia

or maybe I'll leave it… over HERE
spoilered it now

Do you even post outside of 4am and anime threads

You mean Almost Winter
It's the other way round down under

Those from Melbourne are just as Australian as you are. Those who just moved to Australia are as Australian as you are.

Okay, I know who joey and tor are, but who are you?

Thats not guan yu, that's samus.

What's the point of waifubot if you can't do that? Be a waste. Of course you'll be able to do that.
They'll even install fans so she can queef if you fucked her hard enough.

Not even trump?

Sounds comfy. Wish I had the money to move out at some point. Would be really nice.

Race war when

I'll never be able to afford that. Subsidized waifus when

Of course

But i also want to impregnate her at the same time. Once waifubots can do that, then i'll get one. i hope im not like 30 by the time they come out.

kek

Fuck off Waleed

I only have the one picture, I didn't save it because it was her.

Not even Trump sadly.

They won't be out for 50 years unless we make some kind of insane tech jump

Look at them, Canadians are the shitposters now.

Stop being racist.

Today is a sad day indeed.

In NEETSoc Australia

The other one
The one that posts most days

I truly do not understand how you can even bother to read Holla Forums other than what news they do post in the OP. Almost every single reply is fucking either cringey as shit, a shitpost or some shit mindlessly praising Trump. I do love Holla Forums when they actually do insane shit but the amount of fucking garbage that goes through that board astonishes me.

There's nothing interesting for me to explore here. Everything's so centralized and sterilized. It's boring. Nothing's really that interesting to explore or if there is there's TONS of garbage now.

I've taken a break until summer since that's probably when we'll get a new load of faggots playing. I have other games to play right now. The thread needs to die. It's becoming infested with so fucking fucking shit.

Adding onto what I mentioned earlier, it feels like there's a lot less individuality online. Like everyone's fucking imitating each other and this is obviously excluding this site and Hiroshimachan for obvious reasons.

What if she serves you meals and gives you a kiss on the cheek as she sets your plate down in front of you and winks and blushes a little bit after telling you she's sorry it's not as good as the breakfast she gets from waking you up with a blowjob every morning?

Fuck off we're full

That's fine

I think a lot of people are only there to shit it up as much as possible.

RACIST

At least AI will probably get decent in the near future. Though you will need mega computers to handle it.

Theres nothing online in general. I finish up my web browsing in the first 15 minutes I wake up each day. 8ch wouldn't be so bad if its community wasn't dead, and every other online community is pure cancer.

ai-chan is kawaii

poor ai chan

Arthur Caldwell did nothing wrong

Glad he finally clarified his position.

You know when we'll get a cleverbot-esque ai that will dirty talk and help me get off?

Whitlam Ruined Australia as did Fraser
The WAP never should of been repealed

I know one
She got murdered

You'll probably be like 70 dude.

You should watch the animes. Theyre pretty fun. Lotsa panty shots too.

Im still waiting on making anime real. Course, lots of anime shit is happening nowadays, just not the shit I expected.

Canadians are good people, you hush.

That answers fucking nothing. You that catbra guy?

What other games?
Any good ones?
I'm waiting on the mgo2 mod thats supposed to come out
I havent noticed, but I dont venture out to other sites much anymore. And I hate places where I have to make an account. I wouldn't be surprised if things are homogenizing, especially with all the poliitical divides lately, people are forming groups against each other. Boring for discussion but incredibly interesting to watch when you remove yourself from the equation.
User accounts and sites like reddit were a mistake tbh

Stop posting.

No but remove tba from catbra and you may get your answer

AI chan is so damn fun. Wish she'd stop doing shill vids so much though.

He was just shielding her from the harsh presidential race, can't blame him.

I mean stuff like tay were pretty crazy. Hell even people here on 8ch have been making okish chatbots. Shouldn't be more than a few years off.

New Zealand should be nuked

Et tu wew?

Does New Zealand still exist?

I'm taking a sabbatical from anime currently. I might watch it after the upcoming kino's journey though if its any good.

das rite talkin bout gettin sum dat chiggen n waffles n shiiiiet

I want to see what would happen if reddit didnt show usernames and had upvotes and downvotes removed just for a day. What would happen? Would the right finally speak its mind?

She is, I hope someone makes her a model of her cat-bird

I'm really surprised someone hasn't yet. Or maybe someone hasn't made a good enough one yet.
You notice shes been doing more fan service buttshots lately? Its so obvious the last week or two.

Unfortunately

Wow 2 territories pretending they're white :^)

Grape soda

Night anons.

wew

No way, he died a long time ago making his ultimate post to scream at mark and finally break Holla Forums into a thousand pieces. if only he had hit reply

That'd be horrible. I'd rather a shitty 3d world than the perfect 2d world. What's the point of it if it's fake?

You at least watched Youjo Senki right?

They'd probably stop using the site. Seems like a popularity contest over there to try and be funny, rather than have a discussion with someone.

Nite-o

Cya next time user!

No.

Everything is fake. Its all just chemicals in your brain and the reflection off the hologram on the other side of the universe telling you its real and shit.

Just you fucking wait until we figure out how to cross-breed kiwis and horses you smug benis you won't be laughing when our genetic abomination of a cavalry arrives.

Grape drink. Most blacks don't seem to like soda.

You're missing out.

Oh you're one of those post-modern life is a simulation types huh?

How can you possibly know what is real though, you don't sense the world directly you experience it in your brain.

Not really, was shitposting mostly. Really though who cares if its fake or not. Its still better in every way.

Did that pajeet steal the scooter

Remove tba from catbra

Niggahs all about dat grape soda

Well if your plan to crossbreed Sheep with Kiwis failed I don't see how becoming horsefuckers will help

I may actually give that one a shit, I do like villain protagonists.

Worked for the English.

It's a shame because I genuinely do want to discuss politics here but can't do that with five hundred fucking LARPers from Holla Forums and Holla Forums come up and shit up the place. No one wants to talk about a subject and just rather shitfling each other regardless of where the fuck you are on the internet or even in some cases IRL. It seems like everyone's intolerance is growing more with each passing day.

I can't even spend five minutes finding anything interesting unless I want to sign up a fucking kikebook or shitter account.

>Which games?
pic related's sequel.
It's been a roller coaster of emotions and I'm playing my good ol' timesink of a game that I know I will never finish. I recently gave up Siege because it's just fucking tiring when everyone now plays it like a COD clone.
That's how I'm seeing things. Nobody's really themselves and more or less just part of a bigger group. Especially with how fucking retarded politics have become and feminist theory's been infecting every part of our society. It's going to be one hilarious but also terrifying cluster fuck of a shitshow if we ever reach critical point but I highly doubt we will. Instead I believe the feminiggers will probably get their way and change the world for what I believe is the worse. However that's up to the reader of this to decide.
They themselves aren't exactly bad it's more about everything surrounding them. Especially leddit and it's fucking karma system.

Don't you mean New China? I'm pretty sure they've since been taken over by the chinks.

I don't see Sheepmen around so I doubt your attempts will work

checked

It wouldn't take that long if I didn't look up waifus pics

kek

What is grape drink

I feel the need to post this now.

New China is Canada
New Zealand is New Shanghei

That's because our stealth camo technology has advanced so far.

Ok what topic do you want to discuss then

I'm listening to it now. I always keep posting the picture rather than the webm for whatever unknown reason.

So Sheepmen were the Mouri this whole fucking time
How the fuck did I not figure this out sooner
IT MAKES SENSE NOW

If you find my babbling to be coherent you must be as lost as I am fam

You see mate when you walk among the shadows long enough you pick up a few shiny memes

Its strangely peaceful sounding even though I have no idea what they lyrics mean.

Because of the texture i feel with my fingers, what my eyes tell me and my thoughts. I've found nothing implying that life is a simulation and until I do, I live my life by what the evidence has shown me. That this is life. If not, well fuck it, smash the simulation.

Because an imitation is never as good as the real thing. If you're going to suffer it might as well be for something real and not something fake, just so you can be happy living inside a lie. Give me a painful truth over a happy lie every time.

Nigger, I know how to spell car, I just don't believe you. Car-user died a long time ago, doing what he loved! Yelling at mark

It's pretty great. Especially by seasons end you can almost root for the antagonist and the future one considering the circumstances. And despite being a loli, she's pretty fucking badass
The dub isnt half bad either

Oh, persona. I heard it's pretty good.
Everyone plays online games like they're a COD clone. It's a real problem tbh. Especially teamwork games.
I doubt it, at least not for North America, shit's going sideways so hard I see there being a civil war in america and canada, all of North America will be fire. It's going to be some next level shit, thats for sure. Either that or WW3, dunno which yet tbh, i'm not smart enough to tell. I don't think it's going to get femininity though, even now with the gender spectrum and crazy shit, people are cracking under the insanity.
I disagree. During GG I went to the sub to help on reddit, and hated being there, the very site makes it hard to discuss things with the hierarchy system, and the points system reinforces group think, otherwise you get silenced or banned or that other thing where they straight up hide your fucking comment like some orwellian shit. And then recently
I've been trying to branch out a bit for news, so i'm not just getting my news from right wing sources and having a onesided view of the world but my fucking god, every time I tried to use reddit I hated it, so fucking much. It just makes me rage sometimes.
The people don't even seem to want to DISCUSS things, they just make a joke, even in news sections and try and get useless fucking points then move on
Even shit with civil wars and dead people in the streets and it's the same 4 tired old jokes whereas at least on an image board you'd get people discussing whats going on mixed in with a joke or two
And then you might have someone talking about context from a decade or two ago
I don't know why people use that site, it's just so shit. At this point i've found youtube commends to be better for discussion when watching news

Beat me to it.

It must be nice to be able to live that way, my sense of reality died a few years ago.

I got your shiny memes right here, kiddo.

I am a different car user

Pajeet doesn't have Autism he just has Pootism

ABANDON SHIP

But if 3d world is so shit how can perfect 2d not be "as good as the real thing"

Fucking fartfags ruin everything again.

Some people place special value on "truth".

This isn't fart this is designated shitting streets

I'm a guy dating a cartoon character, so not really that kind of person.

I was taking about the other guy.

You have much yet to learn, u lil bitch.

Why's that?

Ohh, I remember you. I didn't know you were a dingo!

You know it's true! Don't actually go to youtube comments for meaningful discussion tho

A lie can never be better than the truth. It's the difference of being a slave or a free man. Better to live in misery with the truth than to live a life of happiness in something that's fake. A useful idiot, or aware of the situation. You're just running away at that point if you're living a fake life. Sure the truth will hurt, and you'll be miserable but at least you know, and have a chance to change it, and if there's nothing to do to change it, well at least you know so you're not an unwitting cog in some machine that wants to use you or hide you away.

POO TISM

You must be a fart fag if you saw that

RIP Holden Commodore
RIP

I don't know cars. They were never my thing. Always liked bikes more, and I only know a little of bikes. By bikes I mean motorcycles.

Something impossible happened a few years back. Logically I must either be a schizophrenic, the supernatural is real, or else nothing is real and I'm imagining the world. I just don't know anymore.

Fair enough
A fucking shame that after this year there won't be cars built in Australia

Well I'm autistic and don't notice things

Don't fret young shitposter, I'm certain that one day your memes will be supreme if you have the stomach for it.

Did you research it? If I were you i'd research it a lot and then remove myself from the situation and ask myself if it happened to someone else with all the information i'd gathered, what I thought happened, and go with that info, wherever it leads.
What happened anyhow?

Why not?

Kangs are overrated

The only place I ever seem to find anything decent for mine is danbooru these days. Mostly due to not wanting to sign up for pixiv or any other places for the source. I have no idea how you can spend fifteen just searching for images for a character that has long gone past their popularity peak. Same with mine although she's getting a little more attention lately.

That works too. How long until Australia is converted to Chinese territory?

Let's see what topics I have in mind and let you choose one.
Globalism and how it's affecting the state of politics (Which is a easy and we'll end up both agreeing on the same point).
Meddling of private interests in modern politics
or lastly, has democracy failed us and is there anything we can do?
Up to you.

I find a lot of music I have no knowledge of the language is like. I rather listen to the melody and makes it easier to just ignore the words of the vocalist and listen to their tone and tempo.

It's not purse owner. It's Steins;gate Zero.
I have no real clue what's going on internally in burgerland so I can't really comment on that. All the info I get on what's happening over there is from here which is still a pretty bad source of information. What I can tell you from here is that everyone's more or less not giving a fuck and just living with it. I probably have the most extreme view of political view here which is just plain fucking depressing. I still don't think there's going to be a big civil war over there regardless. I am sure the burgers in government will be able to keep that shit down from boiling over. It's funny that you mention WW3 as I remember someone mentioned that the next great war won't be fought by countries but by ideology. Not something I believe will happen in the rest of the world but that echoes some fucking MGS2-tier shit there.
I still don't think that using reddit or any forums these days is a good example of account-based forums working. Then again, I used to post a lot in unpopular forums years ago so I might just be defending myself here.
But I do agree that everything about reddit is just pure fucking bile. It's useful for some things and I do agree with some of it's philosophy but how it's been used is just shit. I don't know why you even tried to use leddit. Fucking why? Don't get me started on GG though. I cannot stand GG even when the name was first coined.

GM, Ford and Toyota only keep the cars made here in the domestic market which would be fine if we didn't have waves upon waves of gook cars except for the 00s Pontiac GTO
GM should of sold the Commodore ute in the US as an El Camino, would of sold well

Sheeit we wuz empriyahs of zimbabwe n sheeeit

Gotta wait for Canada to split into Chinese Terrortory and the Canadian Caliphate first

I guess it was like mind reading, someone responded to what I was thinking. Thing is, I have weird intrusive thoughts when I get nervous and it was one of those, so it wasn't something that could have been guessed. I don't really want to go into the specifics of it though.

Oh shit I can't believe I'm meeting royalty, can I have your autograph?

Can we maybe not talk politics. Life stinks enough without examining the steaming piles it contains.

sure have it

I accidentally replied to the wrong post. fug

But I can't read cursive, your nigness.

dat iz why iz amz da emprara of da niggaz

this is starting to get dangerous

please get better handwriting, sheiiit

butz canz u stopz me n sheeeeiiiit

picz relatedz

Adios, SJW editors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2017-02-27/Op-ed

Oh. I never played Steins Gate. Or persona
It's still creepy how ahead of his time Kojirojimbo was with that game. God, how depressing would it be if this actually were the third world war and it was being fought over the internet in a battle of ideologies. Still be funny as fuck that the big battleground is fucking twitter of all places.
Account forums can work, but they need particularly good mods and you gotta watch out for that seniority shit, where your name alone carries more weight. Course that might just be me being biased after being on imageboards for so long.
Ahh, it's on of you he for she goons uh:^)
Which parts?
I tried using it because I wanted to get news sources from everywhere. I often feel like im only getting one side of the story and opinions on one end and want a well-rounded view of whats going on, even if a lot of the opinions there legitimately make me angry. I dont want to fall into a bubble of safety and lose sight of the bigger picture, whatever that picture might be
>cant stand gg
GG did nothing wrong
At first

Not enough muzzies yet, might break into some phillipino state tho.

You sure you didnt just say it out loud? Could be psychics are actually real and you met one?
Who knows?
No problemo on not going into specifics, nothing wrong with wanting to play things close to the chest

The question isn't can I stop you, but can you stop me

Also, cursive ses go like this.

It wasn't a verbal thought, it was imagery. It would have been impossible to say it out loud.

rip

Considering all the weird shit that keeps coming out, like that fucking eyes and mouth Holla Forums found in the sky. As well as how little we actually know of the brain, I wouldn't rule anything out. Could be psychics are real and you met one or something else.

Clearly.

Autism fuels the world

I aint clicking that link, what happened to wikipedia?

Impossible. I knew the guy for my entire life and he's never done anything like that before.

Some guy saying Wikipedia has increased spending dramatically

Whelp, i'm out of ideas. What do you think it means?

I don't know. It's a contradiction of everything I could come up with.

I always recommend if someone hasn't watched/read Steins;gate to go ahead and do it. It's pretty good if you don't mind the slow build up.
We really are living in a cyberpunk dystopia aren't we? I don't believe this is the 'real' war. Twitter and all social media's just there to draw up frustration but if that frustration will bear fruit? I still doubt it. I remember some video about discussing about how we're controlled heavily by our genes and we have no real free will which to that I highly disagree with. In saying that; I also highly disagree with that we're all controlled by our memes (in the case of MGS2/R's whole shit about it) but merely much more influenced by it. Anyway, I'm just getting into my own personal argument here.
The fuck are you going on about?
Mostly content aggregation can be really useful but of course in the case of leddit's implementation I think is really shit. Leddit's also pretty useful for asking questions and self-moderation but of course as well all know that giving democratic voting rights to everyone means all the shit will flow to the surface.
Yeah. That's why I'm trying to seek some place as well for much more neutral news but good luck finding that right now in the sea of politically influence news.
I get that feeling as well.
>GG
Five guys was hilarious. That's all I'll say on that.

The title made me laugh.

so was dos galgos

Source? That sounds like complete fucking bullshit.

I've killed 3 spiders tonight just sitting in bed, I fucking hate you bastards.

rib

bloody package came and since it takes so long for me to go down stairs I thought fuck it but got a phone call

What package? Was it something comical and hilarious like 40 pounds of rape?

it was plain and boring like a part for the wood burner

You should research what happened. The most important thing is information, and leave no possibility out. Supernatural, simulation, as well as skitso stuff. Better to know than not to know right?

I'm not really into VNs unless they're porn tbh. Though I do like narrative and text heavy games like morrowind and New Vegas.
Who knows, really all we're doing is giving our opinions about what we think might happen, but it's so much in the air who fucking really knows yet. All I know for sure is the next few years are gonna be interesting, where they lead is anyones guess. Not to mention there could be massive events in the near future that completely sideline everything for all we know.
I don't think so either. I think they influence you as well myself, but I think it ultimately comes down to willpower and forethought. If you act only on emotion you're probably stuck on a set path, but with willpower and foresight you can make yourself go somewhere else. Course then you get into the whole "is free will really free" shit where maybe your upbringing and genes are what decided for you to pick those things and use your willpower to get you there & you were never free in the first place.
I thought the :^) was obvious. I was joking around and calling you a goon.
You're not wrong there. A lot of times I end up finding what I need when using google by a reddit link. They're great for information gathering.
I think it was the active subversion on them since they were created. I remember a few caps from 4chan talking about the creeping control of srs and some other pro-feminist places that took over and now like 90% of the place is controlled by a select few from there, and theyre in with the admins or some shit. It's probably the fate of all free speech areas. You got to be vigilant at all times or one side from either end will end up trying to take control, though imo it's usually the left as "the progressive march" seems to be a common tactic.
Yeah, bipartisan-ship is pretty much gone nowadays. Thats why I check both ends now, it's all you can do it seems. You gotta form your own conclusions with the information you can find and try to keep in mind you're still not getting the whole story.
>five guys was hilarious
It was. Hopefully something like it happens again.

You were popular tonight.

what'd I do?

True enough, I guess I'll make that a summer project.

Did the part look funny?

So many things.

I wouldn't talk to your friend about it tho. Either he'll think you're crazy, or something else is going on and it's not a good idea to talk about it. Better to play that shit close to the chest.

Yeah I'm not gonna. That was the first option I ruled out.

I'm sorry user, it's a very long metal augar, unless you find those funny

looks like I got cyber bullied again

Well Steins;gate's already a Mongolian Moving Picture with Zero probably going to be released within the next two years. Although with Nyaa down. fug.
That's pretty much my thoughts on it to a T. A lot of it really is philosophical self-wankery when you really get down to it but they all do have a very good point. The probability of you choosing such a decision may weight heavily depending on such things but ultimately if you are able to be completely aware of it all you can go against it.
I misread it twice. I think I need to go to bed.
I believe that's far too easy of a guess at least for smaller communities or groups. I think it's more of how culture has drastically changed over the past 10~ years. Especially in the last five years where everything has become hyper-sensitive and "tolerant". More of a manipulation of the people and all of that shit. Like with how Socrates (Might be another Athenian philosopher) made a point about how easy people were swayed by emotions.

I'm going to sleep. I'm about to collapse onto my keyboard.

There has to be something funny to salvage this, was the box funny looking? Like a long brown dong? Dongs are funny come on fam there must be something silly about this.

user pls, don't do this to your self

If a game has crafting it's usually trash. Prove me wrong.

Might as well get ready as well, later guys, have a good one.

Nite fam.

You deserved it all,nerd!

I'd start sooner than summer were I you though. It's harder to start things when you put it off too long.

They literally look like anal beads.

monster hunter

True, but I have only one last homework assignment before my summer break, so I'm not really putting it off for very long.

*wolfspider will remember that*

night

You know for once maybe I won't.

I was thinking about making a pun about augermented dongs but that works just as well.

No, if I must suffer for the sake of comedy then I'll do it.

Life is just a game and your parents crafted your faggot ass. Then again life is also trash so you're not wrong.

Yeah but Mardi Gras is already over so I can't make a bead pun without it seeming stretched out.

happy birthday you fucking retard

I'm dong is augermented

there, the curse is lifted

Why the fuck would you go to Mardi Gras

that was yesterday nerd but thanks

You said yesterday you birthday was tommorow
JUST DO IT

free booze

I've never played monster hunter so by default it's trash. However I have played God Eater and its breddy good.

Yes.

If you liked god eater you would most likely hate monster hunter.

meme'in me so early in the morning ara ara

you'd like monster hunter then since it's vasty better then god eater

I thought God eater was a monster hunter clone? Why would I hate it?

Why the fuck would you accept Free Booze at a homosexuality festival" you're basically saying "Come fuck my ass"

Isn't it like 9am over there at the moment
That's not that early

there you go

To make anal bead puns.

Your torment will never end, faggot.

It's monster hunter for people who hate monster hunter. It's faster paced and has a lock on system. It's also less reliant on gathering stuff.

That's why you bring mace

You can't properly use mace when you're drunk off your face

it's 12am

Why live?

As in Midday?

Why die? That's also pointless.

so early

You're not supposed to get totally smashed.

why anything

Keep in mind you don't know what fags put in drinks
maybe its roofies, maybe its coke maybe its sperm

indifference allows me to stop caring about the why tbh famalamadingdong

yee yee
All I want in life is to see other people mad
Maybe I should become a politican

I want misery in others
that is all
Me existing is causing that

Have you taken the sideways 2d circle yet? It's an physically impossible pill to swallow.

Boy is it ever

lewd

Yes but like all circles it comes back around

r i p (you)

Filename relevant

lewd

where is the file

Is this some kind of really advanced banter? Teach me your ways, senpai

See

I operate on a higher level.

JUST DO IT

Too lazy tbh

Just Drive off a cliff

who says you can't drive your car inside

It's parked in the driveway

What's to say that outside isn't inside

drive a train

The sun, that fucking smug fuck flying around half the damn day.

this

Fuck trains, they killed the cowboy. I will never forgive them for that.

it's simple, we kill the sun

Trains didn't kill the Cowboy it was WW1 that did

kill the trains

Worked for Kratos

No the train ended it. The cowboy in all sense of the word died when the frontier closed in 1890, when the railroad system finally made it from the atlantic to the pacific.

Oh I will. It will be a holocaust, trains will ride jews into the gas chamber soon.

Red Dead Redemption was set in 1910

Also

just need to kill everything to be quite honest with you mate

And it was about how the cowboy had long been dead. Sure there were still cowboys around, but the cowboy as a person, as an idea, a man on his own riding on horseback into the great nothing where man had yet to set down his claim, that was long gone by 1910.

I need to go somewhere to avoid going outside, after all.

it's time

And they're making a sequel which doesn't make sense unless if it's a prequel
Also

I'm ready.

Prequel.

Rest in piece Roy

hey baby give me your credit card details for a hot and sexy time ;)

Why aren't you using the orky version of that pic

do you want to fuck an ork?

Orks don't have benises

loli doesn't either

Orks don't have any sexual organs

no u

WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH

Oi ya git do youz haz enough dakka

ya stoopid git dar aint no suzh than as enuff

SO GO GETZ MORE DAKKA DEN YA GIT EAZY AS DAT

vocaroo.com/i/s04DtkII4hN7

What a fucking fag