Wargate Private WoW Server

TBC Server relaunching at 2.0 content, it was known as Hellground in the past

Recruit a Friend now active

wargate-project.org/recruitafriend

discord.wargate-project.org

glad to see you again sageboy, you are always on time

Bump

Amazing. Another shitty wow server! Just what we need!

what games should we play according to you?

just what we need, yet another private wow server that will splinter the playerbase you want to play with even more

I hope you arent an Elysium cuck.

You wowfags? Russian roulette.

Russian roulette? Seriously, it'd be less painful to yet another private server by this point.

Oh you

Just release official legacy server so that they can atleast stay

It was the most obvious answer? :^)

whatcha playin' then ?

Waste of get

True, I wouldn't pay monthly fee for it atleast.

Like, right now? If you meant what MMO tier shit are you playing I'm fresh out of answers. Wushu is the same shit it's always been, Return of Reckoning is full of literal goons and Age of Conan is dying a death that can't come fast enough. That mechwarrior game mod thing some fags shill now and then looks cute but it wouldn't be the same without custom mechs.

Private wow serbs never had the same appeal after the frogs fucked it all up and failed to sell out in the process.

I should've realized with torquemadra's power tripping and getting butthurt when people would meme about gay elves.

Any good private servers for FFXI?

I don't know if it's good or even accurate but Nasomi seems to have a sizable playerbase.

maybe you are bored of vanilla WoW private servers not TBC ones

are you looking for the real 1x experience? or do you want something super fast to get to max level and do high level content? try ERA for the former, Nasomi for the later.

another option is to go out of your way and look for a server that isn't on the DSP list of servers. i mean, everyone uses the DSP code for their servers, but not all of them are listed down in the DSP wiki. who knows, you might find something better.

the Holla Forums server we had before is totally kill, never ever coming back.

I can't do this shit.

Thats why you should play Horde

>AGAIN
I miss playing on Nost

blame the cucks who fragmented the guild, this "jump" was made after guild on Nost(Elysium) was long dead

fucking alliance kiddies smdh

Bump

From what I've heard they're doing a pretty good job to kill it at the moment, so it might not even take that long until they resort to it.

Are the populations so fucked that the devs have to shill so hard for alliance?

It's almost like there's more than one guy who sages these threads.

Or maybe WoW was never any good, in ANY edition.

I think thats maybe the saddest thing I've ever heard

Could be.

Blizzard will never release Legacy Servers, over the years they are slowly moving away from WoW and trying to wrap things up and just let it die in last expansion, thats why they are pumping out shitty casual games with P2W shit or cosmetic loot crates.

I am more inclinced to believe you are autistic and butthurt enough to ID hop and shitpost here

Before Hellground (Wargate) relaunched some guy put up a poll regarding the faction ratio on reddit, before launch it was 55% Horde 45% Alliance but Alliance players being the faggots they are decided to reroll Horde because of bandwagon effect so you had entire alliance guilds going Horde which ruined the faction balance to 59% then later on to 66%. Now faction balance is slowly normalising and will prob reach the desired 50% in a week or two.

Whats sad about that tho?

Bumping with Nostalrius/WoW keks.

not Nost but old gold

im just going to keep sticking to hellfire till it is kill, hows the Elysium still?

still corrupted and bleeding players

still being run by rules-lawyers who can't follow their own rules.

WoW Was never good, isn't good and never will be good.

does someone still have that screencap of Nost GM admitting their server isnt blizzlike but they still pretend it is?

Bump

What do the player stats look like so far?

faction balance is slowly normalizing but alliance has more PvE active guilds/players while Horde has more PvP activity

enjoy having no servers after XXmonths

why even bother?

I don't understand all those WoW servers threads.
If you are already playing WoW, I don't think you want to start on another new server for the 57th time, and if you never played WoW, why would you want to start now on a random server you saw on Holla Forums ?
I already switched 4 times and I'm done, I found a great little progressive realm who is in preparing for the TBC launch in June.

This server has been up for years and they take no donations

P2W Warmane?

Isn't Warmane only WotLK and up ?

they are releasing a TBC server soon to satisfy the creditcard kiddies who want to buy Warglaives

Bump

How many threads does OP have to make for his trash server before it counts as shilling or spam?

How many times do you have to ID hop to shitpost here?

Bump

Morning Bump

Russian roulette with a shotgun.

Hello to you too

Meh, I'd join in but I'm waiting for The Burning Crusade and I'm really not in the mood to level another toon to abandon it later. Good luck to you though.

Gummy aka CoreCraft v2.0 wont release till end of 2017 or start of 2018

Bump

They said it was going to be 2015-2016 before, and then summer of 2016 after that.

For fuck's sakes

If there was a city of heroes private server I think most anons would be all over that.

I always wanted to try that, but I hate subscription based MMOs. Games as a service is one of the biggest cancers killing games, especially since a ton of online only games never get a private server and are unplayable ever again when the official servers go down.

I missed city of heroes, but I hear it was really good, and played differently from the holy trinity like other MMOs.

And by missed, I mean never played it.

the date for Gummy's server release always changes

Why does that bother you ?

what am i supposed to be seeing there? a naxx-geared orc warrior who didnt feel like PvPing?

Corrupted Ashbringer aka best sword ingame for PvP was given to a retarded PvE casual who has 461 hks (thats almost 2 years of Vanilla being online and he couldnt get 1k hks)

Are the mods cucks? I won't play on a server where you can get banned for shit like "Jews did 9/11" in world chat.

you didnt get banned for that, picture in OP is admin