If videogames had slogans, what would they be?

If videogames had slogans, what would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

retrocollect.com/Guides/guide-expand-your-sega-dreamcast-visual-memory-units-save-game-capacity-by-an-additional-44-blocks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_(data_storage)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you?

?==FUCK F VID G MAES

It just works

Not even once

The fuck OP tons of games have Slogans, look at the back of almost any game box.

prepare to die

we should have let hitler win

Turning your son into a faggot, one at a time.

That's a tagline you inbred cuckold jew nigger faggot

Wait wait what the fuck, did SEGA create the blocks system the gamecube/wii had? Someone explain this magic.

"If it doesn't cut, it's not a Ginsu."

Sega does what Nintendont.
>retrocollect.com/Guides/guide-expand-your-sega-dreamcast-visual-memory-units-save-game-capacity-by-an-additional-44-blocks.html

How young are you? The PS1 had saves defined in terms of blocks long before the dreamcast was around.

Nice buzzwords, you flaming fucking faggot.

This is some Rugga-tier template bullshit.

This is a joke, right? Kyrie doesn't give you any reason to hate her, but she's literally just a childhood friend damsel in distress with big tiddies and that's it.

Also I get a weird feeling of wistful longing looking at the back of SA2 despite never owning a Dreamcast.

Fucking GT, taking almost half of a memory card

I mean DMC4 does have great characters. Nero was great, and Magnus is one of the best villains in all games. The Shakespeare scene with him and Dante was one of the greatest.

That should be the motto of any game with online multiplayer.
:P

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_(data_storage)

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

"It's shit.""

Remember when Romero existed?

This makes me miss Hollywood video and game crazy. Hell, even Blockbuster sometimes

I could only afford a psjew, so I would go around to the different sections and just stare at all the titles. 6th was the last gen that gave me a sense of awe and wonder from Vidya.

Fuck off you cock sucking faggot.

Modern gaming's slogan should be "You're getting Jewed"

Because you're feeling it.

Taste the fun not the dumb.

H E L L O

P L E A S E B U Y

U
R
NOT
E

"Give up while you're ahead."

Go to sleep

because learning a trade is for suckers.

Instant RPG
"Just add some mods!"
"Ready in 24 hours of you fucking with those mods!"
"With a boring ass taste, just how fans like it!"

Why is the E red?

"Just buy it already, you little pieces of shit"
-Todd Howard, creator of elder scrolls and fallout series

"Prepare to be disappointed"

Actual ones.

"To boldly pozz where no AIDS has spread before"

Not only are dodges overrated as fuck, they couldve shown off some GOOD muscle cars like a mustang or even a corvette somewhere.

Gran Turismo 4 got me a raging boner for the Ford GT for the rest of my life tho, so…

Well one's a race car modified Viper and the big one in the middle is actually the Copperhead Concept But I think that turned into the Viper so. The second one had a 'Cuda on the back.

Also the only "muscle car" in the original GT was the '67 Corvette and that was only in the arcade mode. It also didn't have Ford yet as well.

hmmm, that explains it then.

you know the answer

pleb

I was talkin about all GT in general

even my secret love for the GT90

SHIT, I MEANT TO SPOIL.
NOW MY SECRET IS OUT

NEVER EVER
I hate car manufacturers for this, they make the coolest concepts ever and then they water down everything that made them look good.

I FUCKING KNOW, RIGHT????

hoo boy, my nostalgia glasses broke on the modernized stingray concept tho. that looks like hot garbage now that I've seen it after 10 years

"Go to Hell."

Well concept cars are done for two reasons. One is effectively to show off what they COULD be doing but don't/can't. The second type of concept car is to test the waters with some design elements they want to try out.
But either way, whether they were just looking for some feedback on a design or got yelled at loud enough to make it, they all get dumbed down due to needing to meet standards for MPG (aerodynamics) and Pedestrian Crash safety standards (Bullshit). Shit sucks.

Never play with fire

Every multiplayergame where the flamer sucks.
TF2, Killing Floor, etc.

"Will it blend?"