Israel War Games

Games where you fight Israel? I can't think of any. Think they'll ever make a Call of Duty game where you drop a nuke on Tel Aviv?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)
unseen64.net/category/sony/playstation-3/page/33/
web.archive.org/web/20050105091655/www.specialforce.net/english/indexeng.htm
twitter.com/nycDSA/status/859770117974052866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd really appreciate any links you have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)

unseen64.net/category/sony/playstation-3/page/33/

Sorry Goyim, we can't have that!

Other than those Hezbollah games i linked.

Don't make me get over there and eat your ass!

heres your (you)

Project Reality has some Hamas v. IDF maps.

israel is playable in wargame red dragon as a DLC so you could potentially match against someone playing as them

Ironically, you can fight against the IDF in CS:GO.

Give me another

You could join ISIS. Just kidding the one time ISIS attacked Israel they apologized for the accident

There's some RTS base-mangement game where you can nuke Israel. Some user must know what I'm talking about

But how is that ironic?

I miss playing PR.

It's a valve game.

Alright now where can I play this?

They kicked you because you were micspamming.

Ah ok I get it wait no I don't

Wait till they release the Israeli operators for R6 Siege, can't wait for the boycott for palestine crap for that, kek.

Nobody wins.

Thank you for the spoon my friend

Greed doesn't equate to Judaism or Jewish people (it does the other way around) and the IDF are on the side of the good guys so it actually makes them look heroic.

web.archive.org/web/20050105091655/www.specialforce.net/english/indexeng.htm
Damn this game sounds amazing, shame there's only one torrent with no seeders

A game about early Israel-Arab wars would be great. Did you know that a Czechoslovakian company 'Avia' made Bf 109G-6s after the end of WW2, and a lot of these planes were actually bought by Israelis and renamed and designed into the Avia S-199's?

Israel was using loads of Nazi equipment up through the '60s. K98s with an Israeli stamp are usually weirdly cheap for some reason.

Is this sarcasm.

No.

And apparently they removed the synchronization gear from the nose-mounted machine guns on some of them, so that when the pilot fired the guns he'd end up destroying his propeller.

No shit Shylock.

Then what was the purpose of saying you got permabanned.

I dinnae say that.

Wargame: Red Dragon has Israel as a faction, you get access to most of their armed forces from the 1950's-1995.

It's also paid DLC.

Don't they also have crazy OP experimental units?

Why did they start charging DLC for that game, it had me interested but now I'm wary that they might go into Swedish territory especially with Paradox working with them now.

To be fair, the first paid DLC was two years after release and three(?) free DLCs, so it's not like most companies where the DLC was all cut content.

twitter.com/nycDSA/status/859770117974052866
A Taxpayer-Funded Brooklyn Principal Is Under Investigation For Promoting Revolutionary Communism

The New York City Department of Education is investigating a taxpayer-funded secondary school principal in Brooklyn for allegedly promoting communism and recruiting students for radical political causes.

The principal, Jill Bloomberg of Park Slope Collegiate, has responded by filing a federal lawsuit seeking to stop the investigation, reports New York public radio station WNYC.

The New York City education department initiated its investigation into Bloomberg’s alleged communist and communist-recruitment activities based on a tip from someone who remains anonymous.

The tipster told officials that Bloomberg is affiliated with the Progressive Labor Party, a revolutionary communist political party based in Brooklyn.

Court documents filed by the education department say that the investigation is focused on allegations that Bloomberg has worked to promote the agenda of the Progressive Labor Party by recruiting students “to participate in organizational activities, including marches for her political organization.”

According to the Progressive Labor Party’s website, the group seeks to foment violent revolution. “Only the dictatorship of the working class — communism — can provide a lasting solution to the disaster that is today’s world for billions of people. This cannot be done through electoral politics, but requires a revolutionary movement and a mass Red Army led by PLP.”

Also: “Communism means the Party leads every aspect of society. For this to work, millions of workers — eventually everyone — must become communist organizers. Join Us!” (RELATED: These Mugshots Of Commie Trump Protesters Will Make Your Day)

The Progressive Labor Party “fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class” by organizing “workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism.”

Court documents filed by New York City’s education department allege that students who disagree with Bloomberg and her comrades “are not allowed to express” their political views.

In addition, the school district says, Bloomberg and her husband used footage of Park Slope Collegiate students and staff in documentary for a Progressive Labor Party-affiliated group “without authorization” from the students or staff members.

The policies of New York City’s school district “prohibit the use of school facilities, equipment and supplies on behalf of political organizations,” according to the education department’s court filing.

Bloomberg’s lawsuit concerning the investigation — filed Friday — contends that the investigation into her alleged communist activities is retaliation because she opposes racism and has criticized the New York City Board of Education for, she says, practices that amount to segregation.

You can fight ISIS in Syrian Warfare.

Not really, but they do have some very strong units, and part of their strength comes from using their own tech. They have homebrew infrared/radar missiles that are slightly better than Sidewinders and AMRAAMs, as well as the Spike ATGM, which is used by their AT infantry and ATGM carriers.

Their air force is incredibly good, it's all purchases from Western nations. F-15s, F-16s, etc. all with good ECM ratings and a variety of loadouts. I'd say that this is their strongest area, and that it's on-par with/better than the U.S. air units.

Their tanks have very high armor ratings, but their guns are crap until you get to the Merkava III series. They have good heavies/superheavies.

One weakness is that all of their AA except for MANPADs are radar-based, so SEAD aircraft can go nuts. Also, no IFVs, only APCs and a troop-carrier Merkava that got nerfed to ridiculous levels It carries NINE shells. Also, all of their units are pretty damn expensive to deploy.

Overall, I'd say that they're like fighting the U.S., which is that it has a few units that really excel, one or two unit tabs that are better than most of everyone else's, and the rest are equivalent or slightly worse. They're by far one of the best nations in the game in terms of unit quality, but they don't stand above everyone else.

Basically to keep up support of the game. They'd already released several DLC nation and campaign packs out for free, so nobody was particularly bothered by a few extra nations having a couple dollars charge.

I was just making sure because it came out of nowhere and when people start charging DLC the trend continues in that game and the succeeding ones.

They're depicted as good guys against the middle-eastern terrorist group they're up against and most people see Israel as good, the Elite Crew is the equivalent of ISIS at least in the previous games, you know what I'm trying to say.

What, did you faggots finally topped being lefty-tier of bluepilled and awakened to the truth that your so called god emperor is another jews' fuckboi?

That doesn't stop the fact that you can play against the IDF. Also, in terms of gameplay Dust2, the map on which the IDF is present, is biased towards the terrorist team.

I'm pretty sure my grammar is perfectly fine.

Are we really going to discuss Valve letting you kill Jewish soldiers in a middle-eastern map is them forgetting they're Jewish and they should protect their tribe. Also you claiming that Dust 2 is unbalanced just reinforces that the Jews are underdog victims who stay humble. I'm not going to clarify this statement because I'd lose brain cells if I tried to do something so fucking petty.
You're thinking of Dust 1, kiddo, unless you actually get AWP'd at the main gate.

It's only slighty T-sided, and that's mostly due to them having control of mid from the start and the fact that rotating on CT side is kinda awkward. I wasn't saying it was completely unbalanced or anything like that.

No we're not.

Them controlling mid isn't much control when they can get shot on cat easily or if someone plays the wild card and a CT pushes on mid. And CTs control long, it's a popular map for a reason.

Ash is from Israel.

Then you’re retarded.

Ash isn't Israel though.

I think that was sarcasm.

Go back to cuckchan, too much of you niggers are coming here expecting it to be like your own site where you can masturbate to your love for kikes.

I am still fucking mad

Long isn't as important as mid, as it doesn't allow you to rotate from A to B.

Funny, I can think of at least three. Up to five or six if I'm counting individual games and not the series.

Name them, then…

It's a shitbait thread but fine. Operational art of war, Chariots of War and Shadow President. You could probably dig out a dozen more Supreme Ruler tier shovelware global domination games, argue for parashit like the kindgom of Israel in CK2 or be really "cute" and say FIFA, Football manager or something similar.

Not if you're in the shitter ranks like I am, and It's popular because it's easy to learn, not necessarily due to its balance. I'd argue that Overpass in its current state is just as a balanced as dust2, but it's not as popular due to it being harder to learn.

I haven't played the game since Christmas 2015 so I can only assume the shitters got better or they were notched back down to normal with how popular the game is but play the game like CoD and just rush with a MAC-10/MP9. Source 2 is also coming out for the game in Summer along with changes to Militia as a program to make maps tasteless and simpler so uninstall while you still can.

Shadow President.

I hope Schlomo made it out okay.

Pretty sure OP didn't mean GSGs, but ones like superpower 2, supreme ruler 2020 are pretty fun to nuke them.

I also remember a F:NV mod that puts Jews in, so you can literally nuclear holocaust them

Anyone got a link?

What was that game about?

Refering to the gif, if you did that to other countries, would the same thing happen, or does (((the world))) overreact?

Google is your friend, faggot.

It depends on who the country nuked is allied with and the conditions of the country. There are also two or three general factions in Shadow President. You have the US alliance, the USSR alliance, and I think neutral. The game was made using data from global politics at the time.

The SMG meta is long gone m8. I only ever play the game if I can get a full queue of friends, but once they ruin dust2 they'll probably stop playing for good.

And why would you want that, OP?
Antisemitism is bad, our great president will save Israel.

It's not the world that you need to worry about.

The only real democracy in the middle east deserves our protection, especially in these hard times of antisemitism.

Then why is Trump visiting Saudi Arabia before Israel?

Because he hates muslims obviously.

G-d bless the United States of Israel

Ask him

Because the Israelis, the diaspora and the Sunnis are all on the same side.
There's rumors of Jews in the House of Saud, but even if that's not the case the Saudis and the Israelis are basically allies.

If Trump had visited, like Iran or Syria, I'd be less concerned.

Yeah but how did Saudi Arabia come before Israel?

Incomprehensibly complex chess strategies.