How would you make this game better?

how would you make this game better?
I find it kind of empty, even when the whole point of it is driving around, the environments are really boring and there's almost never any alternate routes.
Not to mention all the towns look the same.

Actually add all of Europe instead of slowly putting them in as DLC.

All the countries look the same anyways, the only change is how far you can drive

I remember this one guy who used to fix computers near my place. He played that 24/7 exclusively. He also had a fetish for older women. Like, his "girlfriend" looked like a granny. Weird dude.

I would expand the company management side of things, let you set up recurring routes and contracts with companies to assign drivers and trucks to. I don't know how to make the actual driving any better, there's really only so much you can do with driving shit from point A to point B on regular roads.

Make the pedestrians do more shit.

I'd plow through a french crowd.

Make actual cities instead of two or three street hamlets

This shit game. Anyone here played those 18 Wheels of Steel games? I was playing those back then and I never thought that one game made by those devs would turn into a popular game.

Well, I think some other dev should pick this project up, because the tech behind those games suck.

Add more shit on the road like occasionally bad drivers that may swerve into the road so you have to spot them when they are approaching, you can evade the crash if you honk or blink lights at them.

Some asshole trying to race their trucks with yours, sometimes is that one car with girls showing their tiddies

You can get hungry or sleepy every now and then and can stop at the restaurants/ motels in the road side, your trucker gets down from the road and does stuff at those places, optionally including getting drunk, picking fist fights and fucking some hoes.

Have a repair skill and if your truck shits the bed on the road you can repair it in X amount of time

Add dangerous roads and optionally areas where you need some skill to drive without going down a 200m hill

I don't know what else, i just want a Trucker simulator not a Truck simulator

By the way don't buy this game. I'd recommend it a few years ago when the developers weren't going full kike with DLC up the wazoo and ATS but now they're too jewish.
Pirate it with all DLC and then install promods, after that it's mostly preference but i'd recommend jazzycat's packs for more NPC variety, some graphical/sound improvements and whatever else you think of.
Remember to set the rain probability all the way to the right so it's always rainy and comfy, too.

Also there's a trick for getting better performance: Set the game to directx9 mode, download "wined3d on windows" and install it. Enable threaded optimization on nvidia's driver settings, or whatever is the AMD equivalent. Basically uses a translation layer to translate d3d9 calls to opengl and then does the opengl driver management side on another cpu thread. The reason why you should use wined3d on windows instead of the game's built in opengl renderer is because the built in opengl renderer doesn't work well with being forced into another cpu thread. Only do this if you have a quad core or better.

Should include a suicide option then.

It should be a degeneracy simulator where you work and pick up prostitutes for 40 years and then you admit it to your wife in a TV show
this actually happened

was the game supposed to crash if you went too close to el paso ?

Better destructive physics and shady trucker shit like movie bootleg fireworks and asian maids while balancing between your heart exploding on speed and blacking out from exhaustion.

moving

The suicide option should act as the Leave Game command.

Add a Smuggler Mode, where you gotta try to outrun and outwit the Police and Border Guards to smuggle rapefugees to the European welfare states, and more Eurobeat.

What the fuck.

More environments. Other drivers. More trucks, and not the shitty flatface eurotrucks, either.
More vehicles in general to drive. Especially with more interiors.
Extra customization in general.
Islamic terror expansion

I fucking loved those games. Pedal to the Metal had the best theme of all time.

All they really need is to be a bit more realistic and let the player get out of the truck and do something other than driving, even if it is just sitting down to eat somewhere.

There are random events on the road very basic, mostly just brake checks and crashes. There's tiredness simulation too. Most roads don't require much skill but some mods take it pretty far.

All in all I'd agree, it is really just a capable sim that got a degree of popularity so now the devs are riding it out as far as they can. Let's see if that makes any further games better.

Euro semis look like shit.

It's fine
t. Autist

I'd make it about America because European roads are boring as fuck. Luckily that game already exists. Maybe I only think that because I'm European though.

Pretty excited for multi- and heavy trailers. I haven't checked the game since the resize they did but I think now there's enough content to warrant a few wasted weekends again.

Let you pick up a girl and turn the remaining delivery distance into Outrun Trucks.

what a meme